It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Can people on here stop being so credulous?

ISS Satellite perhaps, but not an airplane. Military or otherwise. The strobing on the FAA lights wouldve been utterly noticeable under nightvision specs. Its a 10% probability at best of being military plane IMO.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, exotic aircrafts, projects, may have unconventional lights, but they're not permissible on ordianry crafts which have red, green and a white light.

No, military flights don't use flashing lights because they are far more observable than static lights to ground troups.

When you know an answer please reply. Otherwise just shut it!

Um, but actually, I grew up next to a military base and have seen all sorts of military crafts that use lights. And typically, during night, they do it just so that they can see. This was taken at night...RIGHT?

You sir are a comedian. Not a good one, but just funny enough to make me realize that you probably have no concept to which you speak.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Can people on here stop being so credulous?

ISS Satellite perhaps, but not an airplane. Military or otherwise. The strobing on the FAA lights wouldve been utterly noticeable under nightvision specs. Its a 10% probability at best of being military plane IMO.

Agreed Nightvision. Its nice to have others in here working to deny ignorance, and unfortunately, this slippery Jim guy seems completely full of it.

Namaste and Love to you my friend.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Um, but actually, I grew up next to a military base and have seen all sorts of military crafts that use lights. And typically, during night, they do it just so that they can see. This was taken at night...RIGHT?

You sir are a comedian. Not a good one, but just funny enough to make me realize that you probably have no concept to which you speak.

Namaste and Love

And you don't know that in times of war, which we are in now, that military planes revert to not flashing their lights?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Namaste and Love

And you don't know that in times of war, which we are in now, that military planes revert to not flashing their lights?

Actually, you said that they didn't have or use FAA, or signal, or landing lights. Goodness then, what is this? And secondly, even though were in a time of war, this was on American soil. Not Iraq.

www.goodrich.com...

I think that someone may not know what they are talking about.

The hole gets deeper for you. I'd run away now so that things don't get any worse, and I would also take your own advice...grow up.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 12-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Namaste and Love

Actually, you said that they didn't have or use FAA, or signal, or landing lights. Goodness then, what is this? And secondly, even though were in a time of war, this was on American soil. Not Iraq.

www.goodrich.com...

The hole gets deeper for you. I'd run away now so that things don't get any worse, and I would also take your own advice...grow up.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Well, that looks familiar. It looks exactly like what I just typed to you. Very original work there.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Namaste and Love

www.goodrich.com...

Namaste and Love

No I didn't. I said that military pllanes did not flash their lights at war time.

Whatever you believe is your problem.

Now go away and shut up.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Some folks just cannot accept the truth. I have known pilots my entire life and everyone to a man has seen at least 1 UFO in their experience. Some
have seens discs, some have seen orbs of various colors and some have seen the cigar shaped. None asserted beyond any doubt these were alien operated. They just asserted they were unidentified. Some folks I know who had AF backgrounds have seen more to know some could be our own black op craft.

Ask any pilot who has flown to Mexico City for the last 10 years or so and most if not all will tell you it is common. Wake up!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oh now Jim. But that's not true. The military still uses their lights when flying over American soil. And, there hasn't been much of a time when we haven't been at war now...is there?

Silly little man

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh now Jim. But that's not true. The military still uses their lights when flying over American soil. And, there hasn't been much of a time when we haven't been at war now...is there?

Silly little man

Thanks for that insult.

Just what I would expect from you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Silly little man

Thanks for that insult.

Just what I would expect from you.

Does the word silly hurt? I didn't know that this would cut you to the core so horribly or that you were so incredibly sensitive. I just figured with all of that "Shut up," and "grow up" tough talk that you were made of more meddle than that. I guess its true. The one's the talk the biggest are usually the one's who are of a much greater sensitivity. And that they use tough talk to deflect their own personal weaknesses.

I do apologize Jim. I had no idea.

Namaste and Love to you Jim. My heart is bleeding right now.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thanks for that insult.

Now go away and shut up.

Don't wanna take sides here or anything but...If you tell someone to go away and shut up, they're probably going to say something back. If you can dish it out, you need to be able to take it as well. BTW, if the object is terrestrial, its a satellite.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This object was flying relatively low, choppers make a huge noise, crafts make noise too, even TR3B's make a kind of rotational hum. If this is a silent mysterious black op craft, or an ET one, its still a UFO. Perhaps not to the ones in the know, but to the ones being told there is nothing special to no, it is a UFO.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That's pretty good footage, it feels incredibly legit, especially with the people talking in the background. The question is what are the lights.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've seen many of these lights over junction 9 and 10 of the M6 motorway and for a while one cant hear anything and then for some reason the damned helicopter parks itself in air not far from the town i live in hovering over the black country route as they do the things that they do ( the police ).
Not wishing to sound disrespectful but it's a light in the sky that can be interpreted in anyway as there is nothing definite to see so i see a police helicopter a UFO enthusiast will see a UFO and one of those buggers that are obsessed with sending off a Chinese lantern will see just that.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That's pretty good footage, it feels incredibly legit, especially with the people talking in the background. The question is what are the lights.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns reflecting off swamp gas amplified by the light of Venus.

Unless you can prove otherwise.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

Lanterns No Planes NO Choppers NO ...... keep trying

OK then, I give in. It MUST be aliens!

You seem to know this fellow and his motives pretty well for have spent only a short time at his ranch. Who are you to say that either Gililand himself or someone else isn't setting lanterns loose to fool not only the people that travel up there but the people who see the videos online?

For the record, I have yet to see any video come out of there that looks like anything other than a satelite or in this case, a slow moving lantern. If you have proof that the object in this case IS NOT a latern then please provide it instead of trying to back up your arguement with your so called professional credentials that IMO have no bearing what-so-ever on this discussion.

FWIW I think I remember seeing an episode of Paranormal State (search youtube) where they went to that ranch and were blown away by what they saw. They captured footage as well. I was convinced (but I am a believer anyways so it doesn't take much lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join