It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Check this out boys and girls very low UFO over James Gillilands ranch!

I've been to the ranch and it's totally happening up there.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That was pretty cool... It looked like a second light was tagging along around the 1:06 mark. It blinked on and off for a few seconds twice that I saw. Maybe a third time while it was behind the trees. I thought it might just be the camera and the way he was moving it, but the second time the camera was spot on it so I don't know. Interesting though for sure!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
WOW! That's pretty sweet footage, I find it quite interesting!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good one OP. I wish it hadn't ended right when he zoomed in.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Very good. Doesn't appear to be anything obvious, such as plane, Chinese lantern, etc... but, I want to hear what skeptics think. Plane? I mean, I have seen some UFO looking objects that, once at a different angle, were found to be planes. But, this doesn't seem to be it. I wish he had done both night vision and regular so we could see what it looked like without..

Also, a comment - it appears to be genuine because of the amount of talking. When something is fake, I have read this somewhere, people will generally talk one at a time, everyone having set 'lines' but in this, everyone appears to be talking at once, as though they are all very surprised and confused and don't know what to do. So, I am thinking it's at least not a hoaxer. Whether or not the footage is something conventional or not, though, may not be able to be figured out.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I went there 2 years ago and it's very real.

I was blown away with the amount of UFO's we saw during our week long stay it was just awesome.

One UFO we saw was so low and close it was between Mt Adams and our viewing area and well below the mountain top.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm not making any judgements here; why does it look that way? I mean the whole video. Why is it a circular image and not a full screen image like normal videos? Is there something partially covering the lens? Why does the circular visible part of the image move independently of the camera movement?

I watched this without sound so I apologize if it was explained in the audio of the video. I also don't think this strange quality has any effect on the legitimacy of the footage or the ontology of the object, I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Looks like a helicopter.

Given Mr Gilliland's complex beliefs. it could be a flying cat lady from Sirius being channelled by Betty Smith of Staten Island.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
I'm not making any judgements here; why does it look that way? I mean the whole video. Why is it a circular image and not a full screen image like normal videos? Is there something partially covering the lens? Why does the circular visible part of the image move independently of the camera movement?

I watched this without sound so I apologize if it was explained in the audio of the video. I also don't think this strange quality has any effect on the legitimacy of the footage or the ontology of the object, I'm just curious.

I think it's being filmed through nightvision goggles that are being held up to the lens of the camera but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Looks like a helicopter.

Given Mr Gilliland's complex beliefs. it could be a flying cat lady from Sirius being channelled by Betty Smith of Staten Island.

It looks like a lantern to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I could spend an evening in my backyard making the same sort of video. Many of us on here could. The only thing videos like this do is expose the ignorant in the our ranks. Especially when they try to defend them.....lol.

Wow, here we have a report on yet another "ufo hotspot" that fails to produce anything worth investigating...despite the reported HUGE level of activity. You would think that the folks who make their living selling things to those who are interested in this subject would FLOCK to a spot like this if there was anything to it. I mean, it would make their career. But, with videos such as this it doesn't take a genius to understand why this is such a go nowhere subject now days.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I could spend an evening in my backyard making the same sort of video. Many of us on here could. The only thing videos like this do is expose the ignorant in the our ranks. Especially when they try to defend them.....lol.

Wow, here we have a report on yet another "ufo hotspot" that fails to produce anything worth investigating...despite the reported HUGE level of activity. You would think that the folks who make their living selling things to those who are interested in this subject would FLOCK to a spot like this if there was anything to it. I mean, it would make their career. But, with videos such as this it doesn't take a genius to understand why this is such a go nowhere subject now days.

Uh... okay? Are you saying it's not UFO related at all? What is it then? To me, it seems to be unidentified. Are you saying you are totally sure that this is something conventional?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am going to say this for the record .... and for probably the 100th time here on ATS

I've been flying for 15 years , Airline Transport Licence rated on the 747 & 777 several thousand hours bla bla bla bla

I've been to ECETI stayed there for a week it's real there is something going on up there.

They are not lanterns and they are not helicopters and you're kidding yourself if you think some lame debunk effort like that will wash with me.

I've seen lots of lights in the night sky throughout my career and I can easily identify choppers and all types of aircraft at night , but what ever it is flying around James ranch they're nothing like I've ever seen before.

James is legit and what ever is happening there is legit PERIOD , James is a humble guy not trying to con anyone and if you have half an urge I highly recommend that you go there.

Lanterns No Planes NO Choppers NO ...... keep trying

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

Lanterns No Planes NO Choppers NO ...... keep trying

OK then, I give in. It MUST be aliens!

You seem to know this fellow and his motives pretty well for have spent only a short time at his ranch. Who are you to say that either Gililand himself or someone else isn't setting lanterns loose to fool not only the people that travel up there but the people who see the videos online?

For the record, I have yet to see any video come out of there that looks like anything other than a satelite or in this case, a slow moving lantern. If you have proof that the object in this case IS NOT a latern then please provide it instead of trying to back up your arguement with your so called professional credentials that IMO have no bearing what-so-ever on this discussion.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

My experience & qualifications do count because I've spent more time in the air than you've had hot dinners and that experience gives me the ability see these lights for myself and KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that these are not conventional craft and they are not lanterns, they are exactly what the video says .... a UFO .. Unidentified.

When you've accumulated even some aviation experience and then traveled to James ranch yourself come back to the table.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

James is legit and what ever is happening there is legit PERIOD , James is a humble guy not trying to con anyone and if you have half an urge I highly recommend that you go there.

He may be all those things. At the same time, he appears to me like a guy who's drunk a lot of the kool aid. He's out there on planet Exoplitics with the hippy space brothers and psuedo-religious/spiritual beings. They'll sit around on their sky watches mistaking bugs, bats, birds and aircraft for friendly ETs and channelling Chinese fortune cookie messages from the Gamma Quadrant.

Each to their own...at least they aren't harming themselves or anyone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
reply to post by RMFX1

My experience & qualifications do count because I've spent more time in the air than you've had hot dinners and that experience gives me the ability see these lights for myself and KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that these are not conventional craft and they are not lanterns, they are exactly what the video says .... a UFO .. Unidentified.

When you've accumulated even some aviation experience and then traveled to James ranch yourself come back to the table.

Show me some proof Mr Pilot. Show me proof that this isn't a lantern. Give me your take on why it isn't a lantern from a pilots perspective. What is it about this video that makes you so sure that it's not a lantern?

Actually, while you're at it..show me some proof that you're a pilot. You certainly don't seem like one to me. Not that I think it's relevent anyway.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think that's some awesome footage right there, I would absolutely love to go there some day and maybe i will. It doesn't make any noise at all, it isn't a lantern. I watch a lot of ufo footage and there is a small percentage that give me genuine goosebumps, this is one of them, i don't give a crap what anyone says i'm a believer.

October

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Looks like a helicopter.

You say:
a silent helicopter that has no blades and has no engine without any wind that happens to just be flying for no reason

you have wild beliefs

not James

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

<<   2  3  4 >>

join