It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO -- Very Low Over Gillilands Ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sure is an UFO, cause i sure as hell can't identify whatever the blob of light is and neither can anyone else here. Boring video is boring.

[edit on 11/7/10 by Edews]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For anyone that is interested, here is William Henry's report of a recent visit to the ranch (I am not endorsing him or his views, but only posting the podcast which I listened to).

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thought the video was interesting especially when the object changed its course of direction, would have liked to have seen more...

Why did they stop filming and what was the date that this was taken on?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

Sure is an UFO, cause i sure as hell can't identify whatever the blob of light is and neither can anyone else here. Boring video is boring.

Unproductive comment is unproductive. If you don't have anything valuable to add why even bother posting at all?

Or are you one of those people posting unproductive spam solely in hopes of raising your points?

Just curious.

edit to add Edews' quote.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok, s they film alot of objects there, Why does no one have a high powered lens to zoom in real tight. or a telescope of some kind so you can actually make out the details of the object.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi,

Great video. Im interested in doing a bit of sky watching like this don't want to take this off topic but how exactly did you get a nice night vision recording of the sky and stars?

Any list of equipment would be helpful

thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If this si such a hotbed for activity why doesn't someone monitor this with REEEEAAAAALLLLYYY good equipment. I am sure the payoff would make up for the investment!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

I totally agree with this.

That was a cool video, OP, but if this place is really so active, why aren't "professionals" flocking there with real deal camera equipment to take the kind of photographs and videos that would actually pursuade people like me into thinking something like what was filmed wasn't the ISS?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
very interesting, not gonna say its alien for sure, could be some kind of blimp? it is moving fairly slow, so i doubt its a plane of any sort. Live near an airport or air force base??

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
All,
I am going to agree with Phage, who always does great research, Tarifa37 and RMFX1. It definitely looks like the ISS.
Out in the desert here in Abu Dhabi I have seen it quite a few times.

Ole' Paradign2012 seems a bit angry tonight.

Not a UFO!!!

Thanks and 73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think a lot of members postig on this thread dont knowwho Gilliland is. ATS has doe an investigation out there and there is definately some weird activity out there. I have talked to James a few times and he isnt the type who sees a light in the sky and claims its a UFO w/o investigating Heavens Above to prove it could be ISS or iridium flare, or planes and helicoptrs! He has had several thousand witness' out there including very reliable sources (of course this doesnt effect this video, we dont know who is out there for this vieo). My whole poit is James is pretty seasoned and he isnt your average investigator.

Of course some of the stuff he claims is out there, but you cant take that away from somethig he has filmed. In the video he never said it was alien. Oh and Even if the first part of the footage is the ISS, it doesnt explain the latter part of the video where there are obviously 2 spherical lights, the ISS is one spherical light! James has had some incredible footage filmed out there and i truly believe there is smoe legit UFO activity out there, whether it be alien or secret government craft, i dont know, no one does for sure. I just know he doesnt film sattelites and call them UFOs.

*ETA - if anyone wants to look up the ATS investigation out at Gillillands ranch. It was an awesome job performed by the staff here and really delves deep into what the objects filmed could be, and couldnt be.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im so surprised that I have never heard of this ranch. Why is it so active? Is it around any military bases or is it just because its away from city lights and you can see more of what's happening in the night sky?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by halobaby
Im so surprised that I have never heard of this ranch. Why is it so active? Is it around any military bases or is it just because its away from city lights and you can see more of what's happening in the night sky?

Halobaby,
Here is some items you might find interesting if you are into this "sort" of stuff.
www.eceti.org...

And this from our own ATS history: 2007.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems the guy is way out there on Nibiru or something.

Enjoy,
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

The "two spherical lights" is one light (the ISS) and an obvious lens flare. Even James realizes this; "Oh..there we go", as it disappears with the change in camera angle.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Seen one of these bright lights right over my apartment one time... Less than 50ft away from me.

If only I had an HD camera and several terabytes of storage.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by oilwatchernx2]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by oilwatchernx2]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak
[more

www.youtube.com...

Check This!!

And why investigate when you already know;-)

[edit on 11-7-2010 by pinkeltje]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Don't have the time for going through all the posts, but thank you for filming a satellite.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
If this si such a hotbed for activity why doesn't someone monitor this with REEEEAAAAALLLLYYY good equipment. I am sure the payoff would make up for the investment!

Easy now, don't confuse 'em with logic ... lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Thanks so much Tom. This makes me kinda want to head out there for myself to assess the situation and form an opinion about it based on personal experience. It seems kinda neat.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Wow, here we have a report on yet another "ufo hotspot" that fails to produce anything worth investigating...despite the reported HUGE level of activity.

lol yeah dude... not like the ATS staff went up there to see for them selves and report back over 5 videos of footage or anything.... oh wait... they did...

Definitely nothing worth investigating here folks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join