It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Unfortunately, I've seen nothing yet that attempts to define the grammer and syntax of DNA. Perhaps if there were some known rules better sense could be made of all this.

Here's a small thing from the Nobel site.

You know, that area of science where mere humans award each other for the successes in understanding the universe.

Let us laugh out loud together son.

MU-HA-Ha-Ha-hA-Hee-hAW-HoOt-nAh-WeEt-WoO!!

I hope that brought as much of a tear to your eye as it did to mine.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Here you go!

Now tell me son, how does this prove us to be anything other that father and son?

-m0r

Lol Cute!

Let me know when you want to be serious.

As the image name says; "random_scribbles_ ...". Except, random scribbles are not dna data, and can prove nothing beyond there is an image called "random_scribbles_ ...".

Seriously, with the autosomal DNA data it is easy to prove if two people are related. And, I already know the probability of even a 50% match with any Human ... they're aren't enough people in the entirity of Human history to even come close to finding such a match.

At some point, when reviewing the probabilities, thinking people have to reach the conclusion that; "it ain't gonna happen". Where is that point for all yall?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

At some point, when reviewing the probabilities, thinking people have to reach the conclusion that; "it ain't gonna happen". Where is that point for all yall?

I agree.

However I'm sure you'll find there are as many folk to back up my argument as they do yours (If not more).

The name of a file does not discount it my son.

Not one tiny bit!!

Now come give your father a hug.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Again: lol ... cute!

So where is the language definition?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

I agree.

However I'm sure you'll find there are as many folk to back up my argument as they do yours (If not more).

The name of a file does not discount it my son.

Not one tiny bit!!

Now come give your father a hug.

-m0r

Well I will thank you for lightening my mood. Since I live in NE Texas, anything helps with this damn oppressive heat.

Yes, I'm sure that many would agree with you, but, what of their level of education? And what kind of education do they have?

And, no, the file/image name doesn't discount anything, however, its content does. It just doesn't contain DNA data.

For instance, if I gave you wee file image to a biologist, he would likely laugh, and say it means nothing. If I gave my DAN evidence to the same biologist, he would likely say; that it is anomalous, but, inconclusive. And then suggest a battery of tests I can't afford. The peoblem then becomes; he can't afford those tests either, and would need a research grant, but, alas, he isn't interested in getting one. I've been down this road.

Oh, and unless you are talking from beyond the grave, you aren't my "Human Father"; he died in 2001. (another issue with my research; no living humans that are supposed to be relatives).

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know them, and so do you my son.

Look into yourself and it will become apparent - lest you are just some imposter.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
[edit on 5-8-2010 by mackblack27]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I am with you OP - and the funny thing is that we have both been around here far longer than most people calling us trolls. I am not saying UFOs don't exist, but godDAMN @ all the idiots who convince themselves to believe in bull# to make it through the day.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Geez, i can't believe there are 76 pages written on this topic so far and that people are still arguing over that lame thing of ufo sightings and ETs...

I mean come on. Bring the topic up when we have CNN filming a UFO over the I95 around 3 o'clock and being broadcast nationwide.

No blurry images, no eye witnesses recalling things they think they saw and what not.

I don't want anyone posting silly images of blurry lights in the night sky and claiming they're ufos.

Without being arrogant, i would say that 99% of people have no CLUE on how to identify natural atmospheric phenomenons (and those we don't even know about yet) weather balloons, experimental crafts, drones we now widely use, actual stars, etc.

Like someone said before, eye witnesses accounts are probably the worse form of proofs concerning ufos...

and about those nazi ufos vril and hanebu, ha! good read but this is science fiction geez.

Ufology does one thing efficiently like most major religions; It's to make money on the back of naive people who are only unable to find their inner spirituality by themselves. sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Conan The Usurper

Silly news media putting out these films and sightings when we know there is no such thing...They can't fool us, can they?

Don't believe in UFO's?
Consider yourself fooled.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Would you recognize lightning balls, st-elmo fires, flares, fireballs if you were to see them up in the sky?

(you would be totally puzzled and you would be incline to say you saw a ufo probably)

Flares totally made a lot of people think there was a huge UFO over phoenix.

Concerning your video, i totally see nothing concrete, can't even discern a form besides a tiny sort of round light, could be anything really. The person who made that video even wrote things like:

"UFO are real" - "open your eyes" - "they are here" - "we are not alone"

what is that ? subjective mind control ? x-files' fan ?

this is a clear image of something up in the sky link

you have a reference with the horizon, even tho you don't know what it is before you learn it's a drone, you can see a distinctive shape, distinctive color, it's not totally far away so that human eyes can still discern something. etc.

the problem with "ufo" sightings is, it totally look like they're playing an elusive game with the witness aren't they? i mean a tiny blurry light miles up away in the sky, how can you trust anything you see ? even 1 mile away the human eyesight or vision becomes blurry, and it's much worse during night time.

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Don't believe in UFO's?

i suppose you are a believer ?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Conan The Usurper]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
While this thread is up here, Does anyone on this ****ing board know what a lenticular cloud is?

smoothjazzy.files.wordpress.com...

www.tagbanger.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Show me one piece of evidence the F-117 stealth fighter or B-2 stealth bomber existed prior to the government acknowledging them. Both were researched, developed, built, tested, and flown for YEARS by the Air Force with NO photos or credible evidence making it to the public before the government chose to.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMD2003
reply to post by OldDragger

Show me one piece of evidence the F-117 stealth fighter or B-2 stealth bomber existed prior to the government acknowledging them. Both were researched, developed, built, tested, and flown for YEARS by the Air Force with NO photos or credible evidence making it to the public before the government chose to.

to this i will answer you that Testor had in 1986 released a F-19 1/48 scale that wasn't the f-117 but here

"In the mid-1970s, Lockheed and the U.S. Air Force began work on a radar-evading strike aircraft under the code name HAVE BLUE. By the early 1980s, word about this Top Secret project had leaked to the aviation press. Although specifics were vague, it was known that the plane employed a shape that deflected radar waves, had recessed engines with special cooling exhausts to minimize its infrared signature, and had a skin of radar-absorbing composites.

Based on what it purported to be "inside" information, Testors released this conceptual "F-19" in 1986. Garnering massive media attention, the design became the shape of the mysterious "Stealth Fighter" in the public's mind -- until the actual Stealth -- the F-117 Nighthawk -- was unveiled in 1990. As it turned out, Testors' sleek and low-profile Stealth looked not a thing like a highly angular, faceted F-117 it was meant to portray"

F-19

still a lot of people knew that the US airforce was working on a stealth plane, and i'm not even touching enemy intelligence and spy satellites ( they do take pictures of area-51 you know...)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deenuu
Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

OK,

Ive heard of men being sentanced to death with weaker evidence than this case.

www.theozfiles.com...

Sydney, Australia. July 23, 1992. Twenty-eight-year-old Peter Khoury was awoken by what appeared to be two females— both striking and unearthly—kneeling on his bed. What transpired between them was a physical assault as terrifying and disorienting, as it was unnatural. Then, as quickly as they had arrived, they vanished. Khoury had become one of a legion of alien abductees with inexplicable experiences, but this particular incident stood apart from all the others. This time, there was evidence—two strands of white-blonde hair from one of the females.

Khoury’s case would result in the very first forensic DNA analysis of “alien abduction” evidence and revealed an extraordinary biological anomaly—one genetically close to human yet almost impossibly far from the human mainstream. A gripping account of one of the great mysteries of our time, Hair of the Alien brings us closer than ever before to understanding our past, our origins, and our place in the universe.

sorry if this has already been mentioned, this case is truly a mystery, But hey theres nothing out there we are the only living creatures in the whole wide universe.....right!

More info= ATS Thread - Alien Hair from Australia

[edit on 2-8-2010 by deenuu]

Thank you for this. I've never heard of this incident or evidence.

To me, at least, this is more fuel to the fire of "alien" seeding of Earth.

It seems a bit strange that "humanity" suddenly gained light-years of technology almost instantaneously.

It'd almost like some type of reverse engineering happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conan The Usurper
reply to post by rusethorcain

Would you recognize lightning balls, st-elmo fires, flares, fireballs if you were to see them up in the sky?

(you would be totally puzzled and you would be incline to say you saw a ufo probably)

Flares totally made a lot of people think there was a huge UFO over phoenix.

Concerning your video, i totally see nothing concrete, can't even discern a form besides a tiny sort of round light, could be anything really. The person who made that video even wrote things like:

"UFO are real" - "open your eyes" - "they are here" - "we are not alone"

what is that ? subjective mind control ? x-files' fan ?

this is a clear image of something up in the sky link

you have a reference with the horizon, even tho you don't know what it is before you learn it's a drone, you can see a distinctive shape, distinctive color, it's not totally far away so that human eyes can still discern something. etc.

the problem with "ufo" sightings is, it totally look like they're playing an elusive game with the witness aren't they? i mean a tiny blurry light miles up away in the sky, how can you trust anything you see ? even 1 mile away the human eyesight or vision becomes blurry, and it's much worse during night time.

Don't believe in UFO's?

i suppose you are a believer ?

Uh, yeah, I think I would, and yes, I think I am.

re:

Concerning your video, i totally see nothing concrete, can't even discern a form besides a tiny sort of round light, could be anything really. The person who made that video even wrote things like: "UFO are real" - "open your eyes" - "they are here" - "we are not alone" what is that ? subjective mind control ? x-files' fan ?

Just a ball of light??? Come on...look again.
And what do you suppose the first "real" UFO video poster will say?
This proves nothing to me. I have already thought about it.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Just a ball of light??? Come on...look again.
And what do you suppose the first "real" UFO video poster will say?
This proves nothing to me. I have already thought about it.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

Like i said before, there is no reference with horizon, we can't evaluate the distance, we see no distinctive shape etc. there, eye examination isn't going to lead to anything good. Witnesses needed to get binoculars or a zooming good quality camera or send an helicopter to take pictures etc.

---

Concerning your nasa video, it has been debunked already:

video

go at 6:00 and listen up.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Conan The Usurper]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneMale
Lol i'm postiong here cuz it was then

Clearly you are copy and pasting in all of these threads..
at least correct your spelling mistake.
Also, please note that this has been reported.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Conan The Usurper

That really proves my point. There were rumors, speculation, misinformation, but nobody could produce an actual picture or proof of existence. What actually flew for the press was nothing like what was speculated or leaked.

I'm not saying lack of evidence proves there are alien craft visiting earth, but I am saying that lack of evidence does not mean the impossibility of existence or of a cover-up, as we have proof of with our stealth aircraft programs being kept under such effective wraps for so many years.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join