It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can't find any (real or definitive)visitation evidence!
Maybe someday though.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
I can't find any (real or definitive)visitation evidence!
Maybe someday though.

You haven't found any real or definitive evidence.
Few have... and we call them delusional.
I haven't found any real or definitive evidence
But I have found an overwhelming, preponderance of convincing evidence, from credible witnesses. Does that count?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I guess this is the hoaxed ufo from St Paul... But still, what is this? A laser pointer? Who would be doing this? Why would they bother?

[edit on 11-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Just a guess but- if you wait for a clear night with 2 mph wind and put different sized balloons connected by a long fishing line you could create a tilt that would stay at that angle- for 4 min, and that did. The lights flicker at a long distance through a camera- but those were bright lights and it is puzzling. If it were me I would have an on board laser pointing into each balloon.

Why would someone do this? Why did those two guys from England do a hundred cornfield murals? They came clean not to long ago and explained how it was done Haha

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Explain then why there is an overwhelming pile of evidence of ufo visitation before the modern age thousands of years ago? Especially cave paintings of the exact same craft we claim to see today. Seems more than a weird coincidence to me. Not to forget the massive structures build thousands of years ago without the wheel that we cannot replicate today,with 8x less people in the world,where food is hard to get and the average lifetime is half as today, but you know you can just not look at any of that and join the skeptic club like all the other skeptics.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
True, humans could be flying these crafts, but it doesnt mean Extraterrestrials are not !!

That is true, however....

We have NEVER seen extraterrestrials flying in Earth's atmosphere, ever..

That is what I think the OP is trying to get at.

We have seen all types of humans flying in Earth's atmosphere, and we have pictures and video of humans flying inside. But we don't have any pictures or videos of extraterrestrials flying inside.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by eennoo]

We have also seen hundrets, even thousands of UFO´s flying all over. Videos even from Space Shuttles and ISS show there are UFO. UFO in unexplained flying objects.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

OK. Possible. This is a more incredible story. 5 Police officers confirm independently, a witness sighting of a football field size flying object silently, brightly lit, drifting over Illinois. News story and video of reenactments here:
vids.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The question I keep asking, and never get an answer too is:

With the thousands of photo's of ET craft, where are the pictures of the occupants?

Even more frustrating: With all the alleged contactees out there, you'd think ONE, just one would summon up a photo of one.

(sigh)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Better News clip here...www.ufo-blog.com...

Technical reports here www.guernsey.uk-ufo.org...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by BlasteR

Great compilation of sightings and photos. Some are totally inexplicable without admitting we are being visited by space beings and ships. I wonder about the worm things though. Without any thing in the photo to indicate the size of these objects, how can we be sure? They do behave like balloons.

This is another interesting video I found while watching yours...

And this is pretty incredible, Stephenville 2008 with multiple witnesses...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

First, thanks for the vids but I have all the UFO Hunters DVD's from season 1
!!

Sofar as the "wormy" things.. They've been videotaped all over the world. In many cases they are probably balloons.

In many cases they are not.

This is a great example....

To my knowledge this footage has never been explained.

These things have been videotaped in orbit on multiple occasions. A couple times I know of from the ISS. Here's one..

Of coarse. The space shuttle has a classified channel used for secret communications between the crew and ground control. Among its other uses, it is believed to be used for discussions about unknown objects / UFO's encountered in orbit. See vid below..

Some of these things could be some kind of "drone" craft or they might be biological in nature? What we do know is that on earth there are many places on the planet that involve "earth lights" that are as yet completely unexplained by science.

The phenomenon is consistent and the areas it appears is always consistent. It points to a natural cause for earth lights but scientists have no idea what they could be other than writing them off as optical illusions which is absolutely ridiculous. They've been seen in Marfa, Texas since the 30's and 40's by military pilots.

This next one is just for giggles.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
reply to post by Tribble

Explain then why there is an overwhelming pile of evidence of ufo visitation before the modern age thousands of years ago? Especially cave paintings of the exact same craft we claim to see today. Seems more than a weird coincidence to me. Not to forget the massive structures build thousands of years ago without the wheel that we cannot replicate today,with 8x less people in the world,where food is hard to get and the average lifetime is half as today, but you know you can just not look at any of that and join the skeptic club like all the other skeptics.

I fully believe that "they were here, and orchestrated" the movement of 50 ton stones and the mile wide murals (centuries old) that can only be seen from the air. Stone Henge is a good example of this possible (levitation?) also.

But the post is asking for some proof of visitation.

However, I would like to see these cave paintings. If you could post a link here, I would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would write the US Government under the FOIA.

Send to them a letter asking for photos,film footage of UFOs from all the main agencies CIA,Naval Intelligence,Nasa,NSA,Space Command which is part of the United States Airforce .
Even go to the DOD and put in a FOIA request.

If you want to get to the bottom of this beyond what anyone can show you here .

Go right to the horses mouth Washington with over 60 years worth of material .

I am certian you will get the proof you are seeking.

Here is the link to put in a request everyone should do this it would be interesting what each of us gets in return.

www.state.gov...

I am putting in a request as we speak.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To all concerned,

It appears that the premise of this thread has been deliberately set up to provoke and infuriate some people, however I can't disagree with it entirely.

Even the best photos and films are not, in themselves, sufficient evidence that the unknown object(s) are extraterrestrial in nature and origin. There are higher standards of proof for actual ET visitations but they require just a little more thinking than most phenomenalistic fans are willing, or capable, of engaging in.

If ETs have been and/or are visiting the Earth, there is obviously a reason for it. And the reason certainly is not to provide lights-in-the-sky shows, create careers for charlatans, nor to inspire expensive and nonsensical "galactic ambassador trainings" and the like.

In fact, the actual reason and the best evidence are actually tied together. Of course, if a set up such as this topic is indeed designed more to provoke than enlighten, the best evidence will be ridiculed and derided, etc. However, we just so happen to all be in it together on the planet, surely an obvious observation but one that often eludes the overly online-oriented among us who live late night, virtual lives more than...real ones.

That being said, the best evidence would really be freely and easily accessible to, and verifiable by, almost everyone - and of great value. Of course it already exists and has for decades. It's just that now it's no longer just amazing, it's of immediate importance and, though I hate to say it, maybe too late to matter.

And should this post actually survive long enough for people to learn about and investigate the information and claims being made, it may also provoke (among the more reasonable) a sense that you've been had by your conspiratorial friends here and in the "UFO community" at large, who've sought to profit, one way or the other, by helping to suppress the very thing that they all professed to beabout, and that you have, more than likely, wanted to know, i.e. the truth.

So here's the ticket to the truth: Abundant, advance knowledge of specific information, i.e. scientific and environmental discoveries and world events, provenly published well before such occurred, would establish a credible foundation for, at the very least, some outrageous talents on the part of the publisher. If the same publisher also provided the best available physical evidence of non-terrestrial craft, then it would behoove objective truth seekers to carefully examine all such evidence to see if there was any other possible, credible explanation than that it indeed is indeed ET in origin.

The publisher referred to here has recently published new information about the actual, enormous and unreported damage from the Gulf Oil spill and the huge, looming, consequences of global warming that are both going to affect everyone on the entire planet, sooner or later.

While the existence of the evidence/proof poses a risk for this site, like closing down the UFO section of the forum (most UFOs these days are secret military craft anyway) there are other categories that still could attract viewers/participants, if still so desired.

Everyone should ask themselves, now, if they actually wish to make a real contribution to their fellow humans, or just continue their careers in this fashion for as long as they can, i.e. "Do you want to be part of the problem, or part of the solution?"

The truth always survives and wins out in the end. Those who deliberately oppose, attack and distort it don't always fare so well, especially in their own consciousnesses, which is where we all experience our lives anyway.

But so that any interested parties can begin to decide the truth for themselves, I'll suggest these two articles:

The Crime Against All Life

Will Humanity Wake Up...in Time?

... which can be found at www.theyfly.com, along with an abundance of other corroborative information.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTime

I agree. Old Dragger has a good point.

It is odd.

None the less,
I still believe,
based on the evidence and witness testimonies gathered thus far
...we are being visited by beings from other planets,
who wish to remain unseen, nameless.

This may include, (not ETE"S but) humans, mastering time travel, and returning from the future, to FIX something we have broken now.

How about... the ozone?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
reply to post by Tribble

I found a site with the cave drawings and ancient pictures, and it blew me away! they showed about 15 of them were hoaxes. But there were 60 that were just astounding. I think these drawings are the most convincing evidence I have seen the UFO's and Aliens were all over the world doing whatever they do. There was no sign of violence in any of them either. Face to face encounters depicted in these caves is (to me) our best evidence they were here...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
disregard, link did not post correctly...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Perhaps battle of L.A. comes close. Difficult to tell, really.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

Theres actually 2 videos of that, more pictures and both videos are watching each other from parallel sides.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by ATLien]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Y wood people bother 2 report thousands of ufoz when all they get is ridicule??
Y wood people 'make' crop circles - hundreds - all that time and effort - and no recognition - if all they get is ridicule ??
Y wood crowds of people stand around looking skyward, in the same direction , without being paid, if all they get is ridicule???
I have seen 3 - I don't know what they were, but I know what they were'nt, and they were'nt ours ...
Y do the media report them???? ...
Y do govts strenuously deny them?????
We know Y ... that's Y we are here ...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rectinol

Y all the Y's? Y don't you utilize the AUTO-spell-check option? Y is there 66 flags in this topic, Y not add another 6? Y Yellow Yachtsman Yell Yackity Yack at Yodellers. YYYY..Extra chromosome anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join