It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Actually, an alien lifeform has "come out" and offered physical evidence, and a first aproximation analysis. It seems as though nobody wants to spring for independant verification. The only response has been ridcule, and "nay saying", all wholly unfounded. But, in their defense, the DNA evidence does "look" rather human, The problem here is that none of you know what to look for, so you can easily miss whats important.

I would think that if an alien really wanted to come out they would provide the means to show they are a true alien and have not just come from an UFO Con. I can say this though, your post is typical of what we see when someone actually says they have off this world evidence. That evidence self destructs, the Government takes it, it is mysteriously gone, or it is so advance we cannot comprehend it. Such as a common metal sliver is presented and it is proclaimed that the technology is so advance that we cannot detect it as anything other than a sliver of metal.

Even when I compare today to just 25 years ago we see little difference in “evidence” provided, but the world population is very much different. Computers are extremely common and tenfold more powerful, Everyone has cheap digital camera with even good ones on their cell phones and the whole world is connected in ways that 25 years ago was a dream. What we take for granted, such as this dialog, was impossible or weeks in travel. You and I would never be in the position to talk about this. Even after all these great improvements still we see the same circle of evidence with nothing new pushing proof forward, and that sets off my own personal alarms that proof is just not there, and maybe never will be. (well not in our lifetimes)

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I would think that if an alien really wanted to come out they would provide the means to show they are a true alien and have not just come from an UFO Con. I can say this though, your post is typical of what we see when someone actually says they have off this world evidence. That evidence self destructs, the Government takes it, it is mysteriously gone, or it is so advance we cannot comprehend it.

Why would I need to provide you with the means to properly analyze my evidence when you already have the technology?

My evidence won't self destruct, the government can't take it, and it won't mysteriously disappear, nor is it so advanced you can't comprehend. It is right here, waiting for someone with the intestional fortitude and resourses to verify it.

The only question is; "will someone even try?" So far all I see is talk/words. Plenty of excuses, and wholly uneducated attempts to "debunk", but, no one even slightly interested in learning the truth.

As far as I'm concerned; I've presented my evidence, the ball is in your court.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

You want an alien to materialize in your room, is that it? It is not good enough that it was in some other person's room and he managed to photograph the event. You see, your problem is that you won't accept anything unless you experience it personally. Everything else is hearsay and can be explained away if one tries hard enough.

You hit the nail on the head! Aliens are a personal experience and I just want them to progress beyond that. You are so right in saying that I'm at the point I would need to personally experience this phenomena to truly believe. The problem is it fits the same category for me as ghost, angels and big foot in I would need to personally experience them to truly believe. Take big foot, or yeti, lots of eye witness reports and pictures too, but until we can get some physical evidence such as DNA etc are we all in the position to truly believe they are out there? I don’t need a dead alien flopped up on my kitchen table, but if technology was found that was well advance than ours to say there was no way we could have done it, or other physical, tangible, out of this world evidence came forward in a mainstream way it would not take very much to convince me, where another million pictures or reports doesn’t move me an inch forward.

What you need to understand, however, is that when you DO have such a personal experience proving beyond question to yourself that aliens exist, there will be another doubting Thomas like yourself expressing exactly the same negative sentiments about YOUR experience that you express about the accounts of others who claim to have witnesses UFOs and aliens.

No I truly understand your point, but you also need to understand that your personal experience is not mine and so I will not have your conviction. I do not have my head in the sand for I have put a lot of effort and time into this all since I find it fascinating. My life has taken me around the world, even Antarctica and I have 10,000 hours of flying looking at the sky and I have yet to experience a single thing.

Can you understand that we need to progress the UFO phenomena past the personal experience where it seems to just stagnate?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
One of my favourites has to be these Pleiadian crafts. The photos present brilliant evidence of UFO phenomena!

www.steelmarkonline.com...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by UFOmaster]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned; I've presented my evidence, the ball is in your court.

There is no ball nor game...

Are you the last alien around? The statement of "I'm an alien" means nothing and is exactly right there with everything else. I would think you would be the one who needs to put forth the evidence since it is you making the claim. If you do not have the means then I'll just file you where I file similar self proclaimed "evidence".

Do you use technology well advanced than what we have today? Do you have mental powers or advance knowledge? Do you have DNA not from this planet? I’m sure you could come forth with something to show proof positive. You could even come forth here… go ahead and print something that our great minds would see as new and well ahead of our time. Post information using your mental powers, you can even use me as your subject.

In the end it is your claim so the proof is on you…

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Thanks for the link to the completley fake Billy Mier pics!
Seems that UFO lovers are still coming up somewhat short.
What COULD that mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There is no ball nor game...

Are you the last alien around? The statement of "I'm an alien" means nothing and is exactly right there with everything else. I would think you would be the one who needs to put forth the evidence since it is you making the claim. If you do not have the means then I'll just file you where I file similar self proclaimed "evidence".

Yes, it is me making the claim, which is why I have put forth the evidence. It is not on me to provide independant verification of my evidence.

And, if you choose not to evaluate my evidence, that too is on you. You have but to look to see the evidence, look deeper and you may well find the proof you seek.

Do you use technology well advanced than what we have today?

Depends on what you mean by "we". If you mean Earth, then no, I personally don't have technology beyond what Earth has, I use the same computers, cell phones, DNA analyzers, etc. as Earth does.

Do you have mental powers or advance knowledge?

Yes, but that is not the point I'm trying to make here. The point is that like so many other Humans, you won't even look at the evidence, you won't make an attempt to understand it. You don't even pretend to try, so I'm left thinking that you don't want the truth.

Do you have DNA not from this planet? I’m sure you could come forth with something to show proof positive.

Again, yes. And show it to you is what I'm trying to do. Why won't you look? If you want "proof positive"; look for it, quit crying in your beer, and actually do something.

In the end it is your claim so the proof is on you…

Again, I have presented my evidence, the ball is in your court!

[edit on 1-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Why try so hard to convince a random forum on the internet, rather than going to the media and getting scientific backing?

Convincing us is pointless, it will lead to nothing. Half the people on this board believe things way crazier than your alien heritage. So "proving" it here is pointless. You can't, and you won't be able, nor will it matter in the long run if you're actually capable of doing so (which you are not).

Go to the real public, get out from behind the computer, and prove to the actual world, scientifically, that you are what you claim. After you're booked on the late night talk shows as our resident alien, a lot more people will believe you. Otherwise, why even claim it?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Didn't you confirm you were human when you registered your username? You have then disavowed your heritage and confirmed your status as "only human". Welcome.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Again, I have presented my evidence, the ball is in your court!

So in your game here are we working together or is it some challenge on your part.

So just what am I to do to prove your evidence? Also why do you choose to use ATS to push your proof, that alone tells me your not too genuine in your claims.

Edit to add:

So I looked your stuff over and I'm not a DNA expert. I do question your DNA results since you do not have any independent support to your claims. You went through great effort to get DNA results, so why didn't you take the next small step and have experts analyze it and support your claim. I’m sure there are many at the university level that would jump on the chance to analyze your data.

Go get some university to support your claims and I'll believe.

The ball is back in your hands..

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The only question is; "will someone even try?" So far all I see is talk/words. Plenty of excuses, and wholly uneducated attempts to "debunk", but, no one even slightly interested in learning the truth.

There is your best evidence that aliens do not exist. In all earths history, no one has ever made an attempt to contact these aliens that so many claim are here. Why?

What would happen if someone came to ATS with an actual scientific idea on how to contact aliens that are visiting us? Trust me, I know the answer to that question.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO

There is your best evidence that aliens do not exist. In all earths history, no one has ever made an attempt to contact these aliens that so many claim are here. Why?

You know that there have been no attempts; How?

I won't address the "why"; we both know that there is no way I can speak for you Humans, nor begin to explain the behavior of those long past, or present.

Although, I will add; I have known Humans who have made such attempts, with mixed results.

What would happen if someone came to ATS with an actual scientific idea on how to contact aliens that are visiting us? Trust me, I know the answer to that question.

A wee policy I have; when someone says "trust me", I don't. Perhaps you think you have a valid scientific method of contacting non-human beings off-world, though I would think it more probable that you don't. Humans have, for a rather long time denied the natural abilities they have for communication, and have developed technologies for use in their place. The technologies Humans have are, at thet're most advanced, archaic. Though the use of technology will still work, the real question here is; will they respond.

And you ask; "What would happen?" I can only answer that it will entirely depend on which faction you attempt to contact, and which protocols you use.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So in your game here are we working together or is it some challenge on your part.

Idealy; a cooperative venture. And, yet, a challange of sorts ...

So just what am I to do to prove your evidence? Also why do you choose to use ATS to push your proof, that alone tells me your not too genuine in your claims.

Edit to add:

So I looked your stuff over and I'm not a DNA expert. I do question your DNA results since you do not have any independent support to your claims. You went through great effort to get DNA results, so why didn't you take the next small step and have experts analyze it and support your claim. I’m sure there are many at the university level that would jump on the chance to analyze your data.

Go get some university to support your claims and I'll believe.

The ball is back in your hands..

A couple of issues here:

1. Any "independant" data or ananlysis I can provide must be questioned. If I provide it, it is not independant.

2. The problem with any University is the same as the issues I have. Funding. A University must be able to fund the level of research required to make this determination. That could potentialy include a full DNA map, the development of custon primers, the use of equipment and lab techs.

If I can provide a suffecient level of data, a level that brings into question, with greater probability than I have shown, then perhaps a University could find the resources necessary.

so, I have to reiterate; do you want the truth?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I admit to a falsehood in my previous post. I said that no one has ever tried to make contact and that is not true.

Heaven's Gate cult

they tried, I wonder if they made contact

Oh and then there are the

Raeliens

from their sites front page

The Messages given to Rael by our human Creators from space contain the world's most fearlessly individualistic philosophy of love, peace, and non-conformism: a beautiful combination of spirituality, sensuality, and science.

How can you have a group of people who all agree that they are non-conformists?

God=UFO
Angels= Grey's
Belief = faith
Government= devil
disinformation agent=demon

Bow down before the one you love oh ye faithful servant.

Edit: I think I'll make that my new signature.lol

[edit on 1-8-2010 by ChicUFO]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

[

I'm not a believer, so no I do not want it as you suggest. I will accept the right data done in the right way, so that is a little different than what you are asking me. The reason is because it is not some passion of mine that I would be willing to finance the effort without a lot more than what you suggest as proof.

I do believe though if your data had some merit that an expert could see in it then a university would jump on it at no cost to you. Even if it was an extremly rare earthy DNA case they would still jump on it. There are 1000s of under grads in this field itching for something they could prove either way.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

[

I'm not a believer, so no I do not want it as you suggest. I will accept the right data done in the right way, so that is a little different than what you are asking me. The reason is because it is not some passion of mine that I would be willing to finance the effort without a lot more than what you suggest as proof.

I do believe though if your data had some merit that an expert could see in it then a university would jump on it at no cost to you. Even if it was an extremly rare earthy DNA case they would still jump on it. There are 1000s of under grads in this field itching for something they could prove either way.

Ahhh, but you see, there is your fundamental flaw. You don't know what the right data is nor how it should be done.

You, like everyone else, don't have a clue what it would take to "prove" ET. You ask, beg, and wonder "why" no proof or evidence is there, when all the time it is right in front of you, waiting to be recognized. You refuse to look, preferring instead to remain in your little holes, keeping your eyes shut tightly. You allow yourselves to be exploited by the very beings you refuse to acknowledge. And when someone comes along that truly wants to help you, you attack with a venom and spite that would scare the most savage of ancient human.

One of these days, my ET "brothers" will realize what I did long ago; Humans are not worth the effort.

But, hey, feel proud; no one is pulling the wool over your eyes! Yeah right.

So then, I am no longer calling what I have "evidence", it is now proof. I invite to disprove it.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Show us ONE, just one Jesus pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of his miracles.

[TOPIC CLOSED]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ahhh, but you see, there is your fundamental flaw. You don't know what the right data is nor how it should be done.

Well I do have a clue as to what would be proof positive, but in your case where your proof is buried deep in your DNA then I'm not capable to dig it out, but there is a vast number of people that can.

And when someone comes along that truly wants to help you, you attack with a venom and spite that would scare the most savage of ancient human.

Well then help and do it, and not just stand there saying you are an alien. What makes you any different then the other self proclaimed aliens out there? If your DNA is as unique as you say then I'm positive many would love to see it, but you want us on ATS to do something about it. I'm not going to take your hand and lead you around. Get the external support of your data and then I will believe. Its that simple....

One of these days, my ET "brothers" will realize what I did long ago; Humans are not worth the effort.

If your ET brothers wanted us to know they could just let us know, but that seems to not be the case. You want us to puzzle it all out and I don't really care. I do not see this as some fundemental need for humanity to solve. If they are there AND they they want us to know it then they can take the first step and come out of the closet.

If you are their efforts in coming out of the closet then we can wait....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Show us ONE, just one Jesus pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of his miracles.

[TOPIC CLOSED]

So you are suggesting that faith plays into UFO. For faith there is no need for proof, and I'm not sure why many try to compare the belief in UFOs with religion, well unless you are trying to say UFO 's is a religion too.

If that was the case then great, but faith and facts/proof are two different things, and the OP wants facts/proof and not faith and if faith is all that is there then I guess his point is right.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You want us to puzzle it all out and I don't really care.

And, there is the real problem ... you don't care.

If you don't care why should I? I'm not doing this for me or any ET's, I doing it for you. But, alas,you don't have what it takes to even care, hence the reasons you government continues to liey to you, strip you of your basic rights, and exploit you. Reminds me of a few words in a song "load 16 tons and what do you get? Another day older and deeper indebt"

You will never get the evidence you seek, and you will never see the light of day.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join