It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

hey anthra , still fighting the good fight i see.
did you get my u2u message the other week?
did you try putting the evidence on a youtube video?
or nat geo or just post it to a newspaper. get a big player involved then the people will hear you

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There is no proof, therefore even posting this request for proof is pretty much spam. I don't think you really expected someone to provide proof did you?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

or nat geo or just post it to a newspaper. get a big player involved then the people will hear you

I pointed him toward the same goal, but he didn't respond.

He doesn't want to be proven right or wrong through actual science, he wants the "mystery" so he can milk it. Once he goes public and claims he's an alien to real people and not just some anonymous message board, he's playing for keeps. He's not really an alien, so of course he's not going to do that.

It's an ego thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
I pointed him toward the same goal, but he didn't respond.

He doesn't want to be proven right or wrong through actual science, he wants the "mystery" so he can milk it. Once he goes public and claims he's an alien to real people and not just some anonymous message board, he's playing for keeps. He's not really an alien, so of course he's not going to do that.

It's an ego thing.

Don't want to be proven right or wrong through "actual science"? What do you think my evidence is? Oh ... excuse me ... my proof! The way I am going to see it now is; if you can't prove me Human, than I'm ET.

And, there is no "Ego" involved here; I lost that years ago. Not something I can reccoment though, very rough.

Anyway, what does it deel like to be wrong? All of your statements above are just that; wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27

Yep, as frustrating as it is, as much as I want to just give up at times; I do understand that IF there is going to be failure here, it will be the Human species. So, I continue...

Yes I did get your U2U, I'll respond to it in kind soon.

I've been thinking about MSM lately, but need to put together a press release of some sort. And as for youtube; perhaps I should 'dust off' my video editing software. Y'all may see something soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Baseless claims on an internet forum are a far cry from any type of proof. You claim to have documents and DNA evidence. Get it scientifically verified, go public.

When you're on every news station across the world as the only known proven alien being residing on Earth, be sure to say "I told you so, EsSeeEye!"

Until then, this isn't proof. Nothing you've shown here is verified or has any reason to be called real. I'm looking forward to being wrong about this, because I'd really love to finally know that there is a real, true alien being on Earth.

Do you have any peer-reviewed studies that have been performed on those supposed DNA results you're using? Have you shown anyone beyond some random people on a conspiracy website, someone who would actually know what they're looking at? Have you shown them to someone who could bring your case to the type of attention it deserves?

If you're doing none of that, then you're doing this for ego. You care what everyone here says, and are trying to play people for fools without the need to actually verify any of the claims you're making.

Prove me wrong on those statements. Show me the studies, give me the names of the scientists who've been examining your evidence. Give me your Oprah schedule so I can be sure to tune in. As much as I hope I'm wrong and am actually chatting with an alien species, I'm not until you show me by doing these things.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

OK,

Ive heard of men being sentanced to death with weaker evidence than this case.

www.theozfiles.com...

Sydney, Australia. July 23, 1992. Twenty-eight-year-old Peter Khoury was awoken by what appeared to be two females— both striking and unearthly—kneeling on his bed. What transpired between them was a physical assault as terrifying and disorienting, as it was unnatural. Then, as quickly as they had arrived, they vanished. Khoury had become one of a legion of alien abductees with inexplicable experiences, but this particular incident stood apart from all the others. This time, there was evidence—two strands of white-blonde hair from one of the females.

Khoury’s case would result in the very first forensic DNA analysis of “alien abduction” evidence and revealed an extraordinary biological anomaly—one genetically close to human yet almost impossibly far from the human mainstream. A gripping account of one of the great mysteries of our time, Hair of the Alien brings us closer than ever before to understanding our past, our origins, and our place in the universe.

sorry if this has already been mentioned, this case is truly a mystery, But hey theres nothing out there we are the only living creatures in the whole wide universe.....right!

More info= ATS Thread - Alien Hair from Australia

[edit on 2-8-2010 by deenuu]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

If you're doing none of that, then you're doing this for ego. You care what everyone here says, and are trying to play people for fools without the need to actually verify any of the claims you're making.

As I have already said, any data or analysis I can provide can not be considered verification. If I provide it, it is not independant. Thus, someone else hasa to provide this verification and/or analysis.

I have also offered several time to provide DNA samples to your specification.

So again ...

Anyone who wishes to verify the data I have provided may do so by contacting me. I will provide DNA samples verified by an officer of the court, or to a lab tech in the Dallas, Tx area. All you need to do is ask and make the necessary arrangments.

To those who do not wish to avail themselves of this; you have no voice here as you have no desire to learn the truth.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Reminds me of a few words in a song "load 16 tons and what do you get? Another day older and deeper indebt"

You will never get the evidence you seek, and you will never see the light of day.

Well I’m happy to say I do not fall into that category… I live a great life and if aliens are amoung us then great and if not then that is ok too. I have no NEED for aliens in any way. Yes, it would be interesting to say the least, but in ther end I can live with them or without them just fine.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by deenuu

OK,

Ive heard of men being sentanced to death with weaker evidence than this case.

www.theozfiles.com...

You are trying to compare a situation with known factors to one with unknown factors. Its like saying that witnesses that see some guy shoot another guy is the same as witnesses that say they saw a guy shoot fire from his eyes totally distroying some person without a trace.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

yeah, im not comparing, im using our legal system as an example of what constitutes proof, and as I said, our legal system has sentenced men to death with less 'proof' than there is just in this thread.

My example I have used isn’t the best one upon review of my post, there is some murkiness about the Aussie alien hair case.

But I guess proof can be in the "eye of the beholder" as I know many religious people regard the bible as proof, so articles, YouTube videos, photos, abductee’s accounts, radar image capture, audio capture, police and government files may be proof to one person and gibberish to another.

I would be very interested to see the result of a global court if all the very best evidence from around the globe of ET and UFOs was presented to an unbiased judge and jury, what the result would be. This leads me back to my original example...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

sorry if this has already been mentioned, this case is truly a mystery, But hey theres nothing out there we are the only living creatures in the whole wide universe.....right!

More info= ATS Thread - Alien Hair from Australia

The DNA is definitely human. If aliens are human, everyone is an alien.
I have read Bill Chalker's book, BTW.

False dichotomy: either aliens are here or there's nothing out there...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

yeah, im not comparing, im using our legal system as an example of what constitutes proof, and as I said, our legal system has sentenced men to death with less 'proof' than there is just in this thread.

The ET Hypothesis isn't a courtroom case, it's a scientific endeavor. The courts don't decide whether or not something is scientific fact, so using the courts as a platform to balance the flimsy logic and evidence that's been presented here doesn't do it any justice.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
The ET Hypothesis isn't a courtroom case, it's a scientific endeavor. The courts don't decide whether or not something is scientific fact, so using the courts as a platform to balance the flimsy logic and evidence that's been presented here doesn't do it any justice.

So then, everyone who has been convicted, expecialy in the past 10 years, should get a new trial! The evidence, even the scientific forensic evidence is not conclusive. After all, the legal system isn't scientific, right?

As for the evidence in the Australiian case, and my case as well; it isn't flimsy at all. Both are based on solid scientific work, both point to the same conclusion; "Human like" DNA that shouldn't be where it is found.

And, to think that just because it is "Human like" proves it is Human; is something that only a Human would think. It is very short-sighted to say the least, and should spark further scientific research.

You say that you live just fine, and don't need ET. But, what will you say when you have melted your planet down? You all continue to make the same serious mistakes, and not learn from them. You continue to insist that we either do not exist, or if we do, we have never visited Earth. And you base this on what? Oh, yeah, your lack of personal experience.

I wonder; how much richer, fulfilling, your lives would be, if you only accepted reality, and forced your governments to disclose. You could be visiting us, in your own starships. You could avoid further polluting your planet searching for energy sources you don't need. You could be improving your environment, advancing your medical technologies. This list could go on for quite a time, but, unfortunately, you have made up your minds ...

Y'all have a nice life with your failing ecconomies, environment, health ...

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 3-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
no one is more blind that the one who does not want to see.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HalfAWorldAway

Or one that simply see's what they want to see.
Still no proof.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

I fully agree with your analogy and as soon as I have enough points to post you will see that you are correct. Similar thinking and size would in all probability mean similar in DNA. Smiles

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
74 pages ha! Sorry if this has been posted but this is what I think the best evidence is..

Sts-75.

Objects that change speed/direction.. they float around the camera's FOV, speed up, turn away, and strobe?

Specifically @ 1:30.. but the entire video if you just pick an 'object' and follow it.. they dont just go straight. The ONLY explanation I can give it, is that the object the camera is attached to is moving and thats what might create the effect.
But that doesn't explain the objects that come very close to the camera that slow down, chill near the camera, and turn away in a different direction.
They all have the exact same weird 'disc' shape with a little 'chip' missing on the front.. and they all seem to strobe (though that could be an effect from the camera.. BUT then how come things in the foreground aren't strobing, like the parts attached to the camera that we see?).

Not 'visitation' but if they are coming to hang out during our satellite missions, that's close enough for me ;p

[edit on 4-8-2010 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ive heard of men being sentenced to death with weaker evidence than this case.

Really, which case was that? Because juries in most murder cases can at least agree on the fact that murder is a real thing, and that the accused person and whoever they may have murdered are real. And there's usually some kind of evidence dealing with these real things.

There's no agreement that aliens even exist. So the whole "court of law" argument doesn't apply.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Ive heard of men being sentenced to death with weaker evidence than this case.

Really, which case was that? Because juries in most murder cases can at least agree on the fact that murder is a real thing, and that the accused person and whoever they may have murdered are real. And there's usually some kind of evidence dealing with these real things.

There's no agreement that aliens even exist. So the whole "court of law" argument doesn't apply.

Yes, most of what you say is true. Further, in modern times there is usualy DNA evidence to link the suspect with the crime. Thats "really" different than ET cases isn't it?

But, wait, there are ET cases with DNA evidence too. Yeah, I know, you will say the DNA is Human, but, is it? Dna analysis isn't the precise science you think it is. It is possible, and probably very common that other species DNA can show up in an analysis. It all depends on the "primers" being used, and, the ones being used for most analysis aren't quite Human only specific. So, a species that is close to you Humans could appear Human by association. One of the most obivious "anomalies" in this kind of case is "out of place" DNA markers. Whether it be STR or SNP markers, there is an increasing chance that if they are not where they normaly belong, they are not Human ... just close.

There are extant, two cases like this known. Whether you wish to accept it or not, these cases represent some of the best evidence available.

Etharzi od Oma

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join