It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Goodness me.

Aligning yourself with some supposedly alien DNA from 2 strands of hair from an Aussie encounter to prove your alien heritage Anthra!!!

I thought we'd talked about you going and seeing a properly trained and certified psychiatrist once you'd gone down the road of having a more extensive examination of your DNA done.

Seems to me like it's time you kept up your end of the bargain before you fall completely through the thin ice you're on.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Goodness me.

Aligning yourself with some supposedly alien DNA from 2 strands of hair from an Aussie encounter to prove your alien heritage Anthra!!!

I thought we'd talked about you going and seeing a properly trained and certified psychiatrist once you'd gone down the road of having a more extensive examination of your DNA done.

Seems to me like it's time you kept up your end of the bargain before you fall completely through the thin ice you're on.

-m0r

One may find allies in unsuspected places.

As for the "properly trained / certified" Psychologist goes. After all their tests to see if my memory works, to test my intelligence, to attempt to determine other psychological data. Just how in the hell are they going to tell me that DNA data doesn't conflict with what they "want" to be real?

Psychologists don't usually, and in my experience naver have, included biological data in their diagnosis. Psychologists, psychiatrists, etc. are not prepared to argue that the biological data is somehow/"magicaly" false.

This is not to say that I haven't seen a psychologist, however, the topic of conversation usually doesn't center on whether or not I'm ET. We talk more about my perceptions and trials with the Humans I have to live with.

What I find truly amazing is the quantity and (lack of) quality of argument Humans use to not accept real scientific evidence.

But in the Aussie case, if you want to beleive that the blond hair came from one of four people, with black hair, go right ahead, its your choice. In my case, if you want to beleive that a person who's phenotype is northern European and has Indo-African DNA is perfectly normal, again, go right ahead. In either of these cases, you are free to beleive what you wish, however, do not expect science to support you.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 5-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Soooooo.... there has not been 1 bit of concrete evidence shown in this thread there`s a shock

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by discobiskit

The faithful zealots are still trying though.

second line:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by discobiskit

Soooooo.... there has not been 1 bit of concrete evidence shown in this thread there`s a shock

One can only presume that you haven't been reading everything.

There has been "concrete" evidence presented, even if you don't like it ...the science is still there.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Yup.

...a person who's phenotype is northern European and has Indo-African DNA is perfectly normal...

Sure.

Perfectly plausible. Perfectly normal. If you bother to learn, you will find that ALL humanity is more closely related than is commonly thought...we ALL come from a very, very, very small original population, hundreds of thousands of years ago. Perhaps as few as only 10,000 individuals!!!

There is some evidence that our species was nearly extinct, at one point, due to serious environmental changes and pressures.

We bounced back...primarily, it is most likely, due to our better intelligence --- our sentience, whereas other species may not have fared as well, in similar circumstances.

The following video, from YouTube, is but Part 1. The full video is likely available elsewhere, perhaps on the PBS site. It is a far more realisitic, and prosaic explanation for our DNA anomolies, than some sort of extraterrestrial "involvement"!!

Compelling opening remarks:

"We've been delving into your distant past, and have discovered something incredible.

It's time we shared it with you....a long time ago your family was on the brink of dying out....

Come with me, and I'll tell you something that will change your view of the world...."

[color=gold]The Journey of Man (Part 1 of 13)

I truly wish EVERYONE would watch this series of videos, and learn!!! It involves US --- we humans.....

[edit on 5 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Nice post.

We humans share DNA sequences with lizards, frogs, monkeys, birds...etc.

Nice to see that not everyone thinks that would mean that we are those things.

Alien DNA? Humbug!

BTW: The new avvie, what is that?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Still nothing huh?

I come back to this thread every week or so in hopes that there is some guy/girl out there that is holding the key, and is willing to bring it to light.

Well, I guess they are not members on this website, because I havent seen Jack Sh!t as of yet.

Maybe they are over there at GLP?

If that doesnt get you pissed enough to bring forward evidence, I dont know what will.

Maybe if we all click our heels 3 times at the same time and repeat the mantra "I know they are real, I know they are real, I know they are real", maybe something will happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'm not going to argue about how closely humans are related to each other, it is very clear you are all one species.

However, I would ask this: How is it that the phenotypes of South Asians (Indians), Africans, and Northern Europeans differs so greatly? How is it that the DNA data tends to form groups for each of these, and can even predict phenotype?

And; why is it that when the phenotype doesn't match the genotype is that person somehow still a member of the genotype?

I'm not a biologist, I'm a software/data engineer. So I don't know much about biology, but I do know data. And, while there are rare instances of data "standing alone", there is always an underlying reason; we have but to look at the data to find it. In the two cases I have presented, there seems to be no underlying cause for the "stand alone".

Again, I feel I must iterate; If you want to argue the data, at least look at the data, and make some attempt at understanding it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

BTW: The new avvie, what is that?

Can't get whole pic sized right...part of the overhead panel of a B-737-800. Just the left-most, very narrow view....

Hydraulic Flight Control panel and pressure warning lights (top), Instrument/Nav switching ---er, switches, Fuel System with fuel temp gauge, pump switches, pressure warning lights...Inboard and Outboard Landing Lights switches near bottom (actually, forward most, in context as seated and looking up...).

Noting that the "Low Press" lights are all extinguished on the Hydraulic Panel, so the electric AND engine-driven pumps are operating...and all fuel pump switches in on position, and "Low Press" lights extinguished. Just FYI...a picture tells a thousand words.

And....ALL of that technology, design and operation influenced not by "aliens", but by the incredible brain power of mere hairless apes (well, not really "apes", per se....just distantly related to them...).
~~~~~

---but, five hours later, Khan Noonian Singh came along, and took over my avatar....

...."Khan!!.....Khan!!....kahn......."

[edit on 5 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Alien DNA? Humbug!

Not alien DNA?

Prove it!

It has already been shown that it does not fit the "Human profile". Show me/us that I'm wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Isn't dna alot like computer language? From what I've read it is. I have no doubt that the entire human race is the downgraded dna of many ETs. Most of humanity comes from Mars and further, Lyra. In addition there are many groups. I believe very strongly that there are 22 or more different ET races in the human dna, and that different groups may have different mixes.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Watch the entire series, "Journey of Man" to answer those questions.

I fear you won't though --- too interested in maintaining your delusion to yourself...

Odd, though. You acknowledge, often, your DNA; but consider the oddity of the 'genotype', 'phenotype' (based merely on your hair color? Physical appearance??)...as "proving" that you aren't "one of us"??

(Sorry to say....silly, this is ...)

Your very words, typed so frequently here in various threads, indicate the normality of your DNA, even if skewed from what some think of as "norm"...shame you continue in this state of mind.

But, it's your life, and as long as you don't keep trying to foist your personal tenuous grasp of reality on others, and cuase damage to them in some way, then thre is little harm done.

However, it becomes near tragic when others actually believe the nonsense rantings and are duped into "following" someone who makes such claims, for whatever purpose we cannot yet determine.

I can only point to the tragedy seen with the cult "Heaven's Gate" from a decade or so ago....as an example of what COULD happen, if left untreated/unchallenged.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Awww, come on! You KNOW that the 737 is just a reverse engineered copy of the Reticulan Swamp-hopper!

Thanks for the info, my eyes must be going, I could read the word spoilers and that was about it. I like it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by butcherguy

Alien DNA? Humbug!

Not alien DNA?

Prove it!

It has already been shown that it does not fit the "Human profile". Show me/us that I'm wrong!
I didn't say you were human!

I just doubt your alien-ness.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Not alien DNA?

Prove it!

I'd just like to take this moment to tell you that I am your father.

Not your father you say?

Prove it!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Not alien DNA?

Prove it!

I'd just like to take this moment to tell you that I am your father.

Not your father you say?

Prove it!

-m0r

Okay ... get your autosomal DNA panel done and send me a copy, or post it here on ATS. I'll prove beyond doubt that we aren't related.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Watch the entire series, "Journey of Man" to answer those questions.

I fear you won't though --- too interested in maintaining your delusion to yourself...

Odd, though. You acknowledge, often, your DNA; but consider the oddity of the 'genotype', 'phenotype' (based merely on your hair color? Physical appearance??)...as "proving" that you aren't "one of us"??

(Sorry to say....silly, this is ...)

I've watched the series; it doesn't address the questions I put to you. But, you can't answer them, you probably don't even understand them.

I didn't say that my evidence was proof (with an exception in 1 post), however it does raise questions. And, all I've heard so far is; "its normal", or some equally lame statement in an attempt to ignore the facts.

Fact: There is a serious exception in the genotype - phenotype mapping (I use the term "exception" here in its software usage and meaning. A serious event usually resulting in an unrecoverable application error.)

Your system has "crashed", and you seem to think it is a normal occurance. Truly sad.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here you go!

Now tell me son, how does this prove us to be anything other that father and son?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Isn't dna alot like computer language? From what I've read it is. I have no doubt that the entire human race is the downgraded dna of many ETs. Most of humanity comes from Mars and further, Lyra. In addition there are many groups. I believe very strongly that there are 22 or more different ET races in the human dna, and that different groups may have different mixes.

Perhaps, I've seen some things that try to compare DNA to languages. Unfortunately, I've seen nothing yet that attempts to define the grammer and syntax of DNA. Perhaps if there were some known rules better sense could be made of all this.

As for Humans having alien DNA; that is an idea that is supported by some serious biologists. And, there are at least 22 species of ET that should have compatible DNA, so I think the probability exists. And, it would make sense that different Human groups may have vastly different "mixes" of these alien DNA.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join