It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Two years before the F-117A became public Tom Clancy wrote about a very similar aircraft in his book "Red Storm Rising". He had read aviation journals and had heard the rumors about the F-117. For years aviation writers and researchers had predicted the development of such aircraft.

Most of the UFO sightings around the American Southwest during the 1980s can likely be explained as sightings of the F-117, B-2 and other assorted stealth test aircraft.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Turiddu]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by deenuu
sorry if this has already been mentioned, this case is truly a mystery, But hey theres nothing out there we are the only living creatures in the whole wide universe.....right!

More info= ATS Thread - Alien Hair from Australia

The DNA is definitely human. If aliens are human, everyone is an alien.
I have read Bill Chalker's book, BTW.

False dichotomy: either aliens are here or there's nothing out there...

Yes we are aliens, we are life, if we discovered another race even a tiny microbe that’s alive in space, we would be alien to it, and vice versa, nice and simple.

How do you know the DNA is DEFINITELY human, have you run tests?

What do you mean either aliens are here or there is nothing out there?
There is a good chance we have been visited (regardless of what anyone says), but life is DEFINITELY out there and its only a matter of time before it is announced to the world, " we found a microbe on an asteroid in space" after all every element that makes up humans came from the stars.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan

The man was a pot head. What does he know?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Ive heard of men being sentenced to death with weaker evidence than this case.

Really, which case was that? Because juries in most murder cases can at least agree on the fact that murder is a real thing, and that the accused person and whoever they may have murdered are real. And there's usually some kind of evidence dealing with these real things.

There's no agreement that aliens even exist. So the whole "court of law" argument doesn't apply.

Did Texas execute an inncocent man

This is one case I grabbed out of Google, how many more cases from around the world are like this. hmmmmmmmmmmm

The only people who actully believe we are the only living things in the universe are simple or religious people, fringe groups basically, I gave an example about the value of evidence, it wasnt an argument. Secondly this isn’t a thread about life in the universe, It’s about intelligent life travelling to earth, quiet different discussions.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by deenuu]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Turiddu

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan

WOW theres a stereo type if I ever heard one, chillax reefer madness.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Summer 1956, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil This clearly defined round disc was photographed by one A. Stizak. The photo was taken on a clear day. If you look closely, you can see three white dots underneath. Its authenticity was confirmed by ICUFON director Colonel Colman VonKeviczky.

1957-Deemed authentic by Kodak labs. This photograph was taken by one B.C. B.C. and his fiancee were riding their Harley Davidson through the southern Sierra Nevada's, in what is now Lake Isabella, California. They found an old dirt road that led down to the dry lake bed and they pulled off the main highway to take some random scenic shots. Neither of them saw anything out of the ordinary at the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Turiddu

Aw, now you are just hurting my feelings.
I like my pipe too, but I put it down once in a while.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Turiddu

HA HA HA true..... no ill feelings meant.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Turiddu

HA HA HA very true..... no ill feelings meant..... well there was but now I redact my hurtful comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Deenuu, You are funny. I'll live.

What the heck is this???

And this???

[edit on 9-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A couple of my personal favorites..

Personally, I don't think you would even really understand what the UFO phenomenon is about unless you experienced it for yourself. I've been involved with 3 multiple-witness sightings between 1993-1998. Haven't seen one since.

One instance involved me and 3 other people. One involved 14 people in total. Another involved 4. All in Northeastern Oklahoma. One was in the middle of Tulsa, actually. That one was more bizarre though. Me and 4 other people watched this dark cylindrical blob that would occasionally change shape and sometimes stand still against the city light reflecting off the clouds. At one point it turned into a box. At one point it turned into a long cylinder that just floated there.

My grandfather once told me he knew other pilots in the Air Force who saw cigar shaped UFO's but were too afraid to tell anyone else.

Anyway, all 3 of the UFO's I saw were so extremely bizarre that I have since registered them with MUFON. My Grandfather was a fighter pilot in Vietnam and even he didn't know what these things were (He saw 2 of the 3 sightings).

One sighting involved at least 20-30 objects directly overhead as the sun went down. We were all in the backyard eating hotdogs and burgers at a family cookout when we saw these lights disappearing and reappearing. We all watched them. Sometimes they would join together, sometimes they would split apart into multiple objects and move in separate directions. Sometimes they would join together and disappear completely. After about 2 or 3 hours they were no longer there. It was the same night the space shuttle was supposed to dock with Mir (Don't remember exact date).

It is not possible that they were satellites or anything else man-made.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Great compilation of sightings and photos. Some are totally inexplicable without admitting we are being visited by space beings and ships. I wonder about the worm things though. Without any thing in the photo to indicate the size of these objects, how can we be sure? They do behave like balloons.

This is another interesting video I found while watching yours...

And this is pretty incredible, Stephenville 2008 with multiple witnesses...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

That "pot head" helped Ufology more than a thousand of the frauds, creeps and wierdos the "believers" put so much faith in.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I put my flip camera out on a chair directed at some stars around 9pm and left it on for an hour. I knew it wasn't picking up the stars but decided to film randomly anyway.
Immediately in the footage I see a blue light dancing around the screen and then exiting on the right side of the screen. At first I thought it was a bug but there are no other bugs in the film if it was. And it was a blue lighted object. Brighter than the stars, which I could not see.
Then I see two circular flashes one on top of the other.
After that a red light glows continuously at the upper left of the screen. I have only looked at about 15 minutes of the film. I think the red light might have something to do with a red light in the camera indicating the "on" status but 1) This red light is fluctuating and seems to be moving while the camera light is steady and stationary. 2) I never notice this red light in any other videos I have taken. 3) It is not present in the beginning of the film. 4) How can a light on the face of the camera show up on a view of the sky. There is nothing to reflect it.
The sudden flash if two circular lights I can't really explain either. Again it is not on any of my other videos. I have to look at them again to make sure though I don't remember ever seeing it. or the red light.
You have to watch this FULL SCREEN to see so go to youtube...please. What is the blue traveling ball of light in the beginning - and what is the glowing red light in the upper left throughout the end?

Think everyone should aim cameras at a dark portion of sky and shoot for an hour. See what you get.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by rusethorcain

That "pot head" helped Ufology more than a thousand of the frauds, creeps and wierdos the "believers" put so much faith in.

You kidding? Love the guy. I know what he knows (not literally of course!) but there are those who don't and who will be offended by the reefer reference. I am not one of them...but it works on a certain "type" person.
I don't know why Carl Sagan made a point to say we have not been visited by UFO's in his estimation but I think he betrayed a lot of people with a lie. Forgive me if I sully his credibility with a little doubt.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Now I have downloaded the hour portion and am scanning it.
Difficult to stare at blank sky for so long. The red light in the upper right has to be some infraction of the red light on the camera. Since the stars don't show up anything that does show up must be greatly self-illuminated.

I put the camera on the other side of the house. I will go get it in an hour.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I know you couldn't see anything in the video I posted. It has to be seen full screen and in high def on youtube. In the beginning a small blue light flies around much like a bug and I might think it was a bug but there are no other bugs and the thing comes back about 45 minutes later. It is clearer and changes colors from bright blue to bright red to white and at one point it briefly splits in two. I am uploading that now. My computer has no space. I know why UFO videos are short and I also think they don't show up unless you leave the camera and go away...

So the traveling blue dot is odd enough but I also have a dark red dot that begins flickering in the top left side of the screen about 4 minutes into the video and then stays there fading in and out. The camera was facing straight up at the sky. There is no "horizon" so whatever this red dot is, it is hanging in space.
At 45 seconds into the video I noticed what looked like in the old movies as a rip in the tape or something...a flash of 2 lights.
I stopped it and print screen and it is two bright lights of different colors.

My best guess here is meteors but wouldn't they put out a steady light? These flashed, appeared and vanished.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If you have a video camera, charge it up, leave it still and pointed at the dark sky for an hour, not at the horizon which gives you just a small sliver of space. Leave the camera alone.

If you have the patience to watch a blank screen for long enough you might see these rare and random bright flashes, balls of blue light popping in and traveling.

At some points I thought I saw very dark shadows of almond shapes moving through the frame, for now I attribute these to tired eyes. After all I was staring at a fingerprint for a time, waiting for it to morph!
Perhaps I am hallucinating those dark patches moving along, but brilliant flashes, the blue dot that changes color, and the 2 circles above are real..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The red dot in the upper left I think now is likely a star.

The photograph above, might be meteors?
I am catching 2 more on the 2nd video. One is a crescent shaped flash and the other looks like an egg shape when I look at it with glasses and a magnifying glass! I try to copy and paste them in paint but they vanish. Only those two above are available but so far these flashes of bright light are as curious as the blue dot.

HOWEVER In the far right, far bottom of screen HERE (full screen, high def may be only way to see it)- the blue light is changing from red to bright blue, to white. With the magnifying glass the colors are brilliant and they are emanating from what looks to be a dark and solid ball. It is as if it is on fire with the colors fading with gusts of wind or something. Could this be a satellite?
But this looks a lot like the same small pinpoint of blue light that was seen flying out of frame like an insect but - (the only insect in 2 hours of film!?) in the first few seconds of the first video taken a half hour earlier. A bug couldn't be that luminous on it's own....and well then it comes back and changes colors. Bugs can't do that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is about PROOF...right?

What's proof or evidence of any kind.
Well it depends of the receiver and how he/she takes it.

Some things are almost impossible to proof, and this is great example.
How can you proof alien visitation with pics! ..or any other way of visual/audio or any eyewitness's stories. You simply can't!
It's always the "one" (you) who make the decision to believe or not.
Every video, pic, story and thing we see..may be fake in these cgi days.
And well...the science is wrong anyway..(and thats a proof)

You can deny every "proof" if you want.

So let's play a scenario here...about this alien visitation..

Say...you wake up for some green weird aliens looking at you.
They tell you that they are from galaxy x...and want you to come and see their ship and take you there.(show you the proof). You go along and enter the weird ship...then it takes off and go far far away to another planet and you see same kind of aliens in there. You can even go outside and touch them and everything.
Then they take you back to earth.

So...there is the ONLY PROOF you can get from aliens from other planets.
OK...and now..

Was that proof or evidence.
It was..but can you say it was faked?
Ohh yes you can...
You need people inside costumes...some good cgi and monitors in the "ship" to show you the earth falling behind when you leave (to hollywood) and so on..and so on...so yes even that can be a faked!

I'm really not kidding here.
To the Proofhunters...what is the proof that you accept...

I don't have any proof, this is just my thoughts of this matter...

-When you quit thinking...you stop living-

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join