It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Y I saw stuff too.
Y tell anyone?
Y not?

OK, here we go.

!976. I hitched everywhere, being underage in the foothills of California. I found myself laying in the back of a pickup. (in order to avoid the wind) My friend and I had hitchhiked to the next town on a Saturday night.

Two gazillion stars to stare at and ten more minutes to get there.
Out of nowhere he punches me and said" look at that!" I punched him back after seeing the lights to say "that's a plane!"

By the time we looked up the "plane" was over us, traveling in unison. Like it went 500 miles in 2 sec. Red light and blue light at 20K feet- maybe a Jumbo Jet? (transatlantic? He bet it would turn south and I was thinking it was a Jumbo Jet going to go straight. We bet 10 bucks.

Not 2 min later the red light took off at an instant 90 degree at a speed of - only half the sky in 2 sec. We freaked out for 5 to 15 sec, but the bet was still on.

The remaining blue light was all cool. I was going to win this bet.

Blue took off at a 90 degree turn to the East, at the same warp speed.

This 10 dollars suddenly meant nothing to us now. We were sure that these (....) things were scoping out the world.

They both turned without a curve, they just turned at a right angle (we guessed from a Jet speed of 500 mph- to when each bolted west then east, was 10,000 mph achieved? - 2,000 to 3,000 miles in 2 to 3 sec.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Tribble]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just checking in.
Let me civily and respectfuly point out that after all these replies, nobody has posted anything remotley provable.
Thanks for all the stories and You Tube videos!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Just checking in.
Let me civily and respectfuly point out that after all these replies, nobody has posted anything remotley provable.
Thanks for all the stories and You Tube videos!

And just what do you mean by provable? Does a UFO have to land in your front yard? Do you have to meet every photo processor and assume that all are conspirators is some hoax? How much evidence is enough?

UFO's are proven by the uncounted number of documented incidents and testimony by those in the know who have come forward. UFO's are proven by every photograph that plainly shows a craft that cannot be discounted as regular by the evidence. Eyewitness reports by reliable people are highly valuable 9 and constitute ' proof' in a court of law ) and hundreds of former government types have come forward and sworn of experiences with UFO's.

The person who whines : " Prove it...I want more proof....prove it....I do not accept your proof....prove it some more...i don't believe it because you won't prove it to my satisfaction, and I can never be satisfied."

It is like a child that has eaten all the cookies in the cookie jar and when caught, defiantly demands " PROVE IT!! " and unless you have a video of the event, he will refuse to tell the truth...and even IF you have a video, he will claim that it is someone else who LOOKS just like him !! Well, kid, enough proof has been given to satisfy ANY logical, sound and unbiased mind...and if your mind does not fit those categories, then no wonder that there is never enough evidence...there never will be no matter what because accepting the truth would challenge yours and others minds so much that they would be radically affected...just like the Rand report said.

UFO's are proven...many times over, in every conceivable manner. Period.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

UFO's are proven...many times over, in every conceivable manner. Period.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ufo's are proven to be UFO's
Not alien spaceships. Sorry, but if you had bothered to read my OP you would know that.
So, still.....no proof.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Hey OldDragger! I saw that you were tending your old tumbleweed patch.

I remembered something. My ex-mother-in-law is an alien, I think.

If I could find someone brave enough to capture her....

We could have some of her DNA tested, and voila', you can put your thread to rest!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

This thread apparently will never die, even though I have suggested just that. I never expected to create a zillion pages of replies!
Maybe the thread itself has achieved conciousness!
But...maybe not.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mycket märkligt observation ! Detta ser verkligen ut som ett UFO
och vad skulle det annars vara ?
Kan detta vara utlänningar övervakning oss :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

If you read back you will see I posted an encounter from the 70s, a page ago.

The "astronauts" were drawn in caves 25,000, 2,500 and 250 years ago.

You want to see some grays?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Tribble]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Tribble]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I saw this thread and i must say that the OP is making a rediculous statement about something which i have no doubt i know i have whitness and been involved with the past 5 or 6 years and if your around still just wondering why should we give you any proof especially of the way these things are seen and spotted it isnt illegal to see these things and not take a photo so what are you trying to boast for the way i see it you are quite the troll here and i find it obsurd that you would like to put me out of my way and so many others when you must know that to have evidence it would be something else than just the genuine proof of spotting a U.F.O. What were you expecting from your beloved OP i dont see the point in writing that. If you at all a conspiracist you could make you judgement without putting up such an announcement on a site by searching your self weighing up the facts im sure there are many i went throughout my whole life leaning towards the U.F.O. conspiracy and till not long ago i have found the highest definate proof of U.F.O. but dont look at that as proof if you dont believe in it, i just hope you find it yourself in a way that will suit your curiosity and that you will understand because i'm not gonna be picked on for not providing you with every last step of evidence for your OP, But in your replies i noticed that you dont question much about other post and what you ask is not more than just the little perk that are left up in response to you blowing on your trumpet.
If you want to believe good luck to you i hope you find the evidence that may be out there which you seek if not i hope you stop posting here where it is just you wanting to blow your own horn. Take care.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It appears the person or persons involved with this thread is unconvinced of Alien extraterrestrial visitors from space due to the overwhelming volume by increased web photos, video photos (Roswell alien autopsey reports) and "Project Bluebook" that was stopped due to the same numbers by volumes of hoaxed and faked claims. I can respect that in that you are welcome to believe for yourselves what evidence is out there should be credible evidence or not; so, I ask you to take a step back as I am one to show you credible evidences of claims; I may also need to do a little backtracking as I continue to produce the "credible claims"

Exhibit A: "Project Bluebook" you can buy a copy on the web today.
Exhibit B: "Roswell UFO Crash" Aliens recovered at hanger 18.
Exhibit C: Evidence of ancient alien visitations by Hopi Indians, Ancient Hebrews called them "Gods of the heavens" and Hopi Indians saw a white astronaut come off a landed spacecraft. That person was me and I am here now -- I am using my ownself for a credible claim that aliens are, and have been visiting earth for 2,000 years or more.
Exhibit D: Ancient Alien wars over the skies of India and China on record
Exhibit E: Ancient Alien Droppa Stones found in China with ancient carbon dating.
Exhibit F: Ancient Nazca lines drawn out that can be only seen from the skies or by the Ancient Hebrew and Sumerian "Gods of the Heavens"

NOTE: while it is true there is a Great Flood recorded in the Bible 8,000 years ago that may have wiped out most ancient evidences, still some remain and have been put on record that cannot be dismissed as hoaxes such as the Ancient Hebrew and Sumerian scripts, while some believe that Sumerians recorded the first known language of man and this language came from "Gods of the Heavens" are also recorded ancient drawings of ancient alien astronauts that visited Ancient earth in which cannot be dismissed as hoaxes due to the carbon dating of materials all lead me to suggest man or Ancient Sumerians may have been made by these alien "Gods of the Heavens" Genesis 1:27 "Come let us make man in our image..." gives reference to the Hosts of the Heavens who were ancient angels who may have helped God make man and establish the earth and its heavens. 2. Other references recorded in the Bible such as Ezekial speak of ancient alien contacts that correspond with Ancient Hebrew "Gods of the Heavens"

Exhibit G: The 5 ages or worlds that are prophesied by the Hopi claim to be credibly recorded evidences of Ancient Alien contacts. We are in the fourth world now getting ready to enter the 5th and final ascension for man

Exhibit H: within the Hopi complex would put uis in the fourth world or age, many other credible UFologists suggest aliens gave aid after the flood to bring new technology to introduce the "Industrial Revolution" to man. within these domains of colllected evidences of the Hopi complex also suggest that aliens have aided earth before and will aid it again to bring on the "New World" or NWO we are now in the final stage to enter the final ascension of man by Dec. 21 2012 recorded on Ancient Mayan Calendar credited to be the most accurate calendar on record to date!

Exhibit I: Washington D.C. 1952 UFO sightings over Whitehouse made newspaper headlines in which soon after, mysteryous MIBs (Men in Black suits" have been seen at UFO sighting locations..., there is much more out there to suggest not only have we been visited by aliens of other worlds, but, they are still visiting us today.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

I agree----- I believe------ I have seen them- My word is like the other 5.432 credible and unprovable accounts. The top governmental agency's know the truth. They have the evidence.

I would think 20 or 200 would have come forth by now.

Seriously, of the thousands or more eye witnesses that could have spilled the beans in their deathbeds, we are left with Nada.

I am not talking about 2 or 5 confessions. Wha I am saying there should be hundreds of deathbed confessions by now.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
thanks Tribble. I saw them too as a child and was raised on a US military base during the years of my physical alien abduction encounters in the same time period 60's and 70's of the "SERPO Exchange Program". I am what you would know as a "Starchild", an alien grey/human DNA cloned hybrid and have microchips in my brain and body. This is how the alien contact me still today they come to me and give me messages for my leaders and world of earth. Because of this I have verified "SERPO Exchange Program" and "MILABS" (Military and alien abductions) as being real in which I undertook top secret experiments and alien abductions as a child. Then later as a teenager President Ronald Reagon came out with a "Superbaby" project in which the alien hybrids of the SERPO exchange program would grow into the world and overtake it by the alien contactee "superbabies" who would in turn establish earth and the future with the the Alien "Federation of Worlds". Just before I turned 17, Ronald Reagon discontinued the "Superbaby" project because experts feared it would create a negative imbalance for the world in which the majority of people would not be able to cope. To this day it is true, still many go missing, many get klilled by MiBs, and some return like myself. I have been chosen under the SERPO Exchange Program and can verify this by my drawings and illustrastions in comparison to unkown sources of SERPO reports still coming out i believe. All - in all - i can believe you at your word because i know, i have seen them and travelled time with them too!

From my own unknown secret agent SERPO contact who was killed by the Draconian aliens who came to earth long ago to establsih secret bases hidden under earth and the dark side of the Moon. If we look closely at this on the web we can plainly see my credibility by also comparing the below link with the credible Betty/Barney Hilll alien abduction encounters in which in a session Barney Hill calls his alien contacts "Nazis" hmm, these could have also been "MILABs" or "MiBs" enjoy as i have much more to share with you here. What have you seen? Can you describe to me what your alien contacts looked like? Were you or have you been sent on secret missions with them as a "contactee?"
greyfalcon.us...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Gee thanks spaceboy!
I'm am amazed at both your futuristic spelling and grammar!
Look, make you goofy "I'm an alien" on YOUR OWN THREAD, not mine!
Your comic book claims are completly off topic, make your own thread!
God, ATS has turned into Junior High School.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Hey OP, excuse me if this question has been asked before but, do you believe in the possibility that the military has advanced anti-gravitational technology?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hey OP or whoever or whatever you say you are, excuse me as well: In my opening debate of this issue "Is there life in the universe visiting earth?" in which you seemingly challenged me to-- i decided to take you on one on one and bring you to the challenge of the overwhelmingly increased advances of the human earth in the last 42 years yopu might find a well educated Ufologist such as me who have discovered the unique technique and concepts of proper investigation procedure instead of spelling or grammar quizes to make self proof of evidence i might meet your personal satisfactions are beyond my belief and control--- meaning while i sit here utilizing precious time i have been chosen by them to come back here and challenge your ownselves to another challenge such as peace and unity for all... instead of building buildings that will fall, we should be building things that fly and can climb-- "the sky is the limit" but "space is our final frontier" for the final preparation of mankind's final ascension coming to pass, Dec. 21, 2012 at the 26,000 year Galactic Alignment. I won't bother wasting my time concentrating on making little incy whiny bitty wittle tiny main-brain-headed to be so inclined as to meet to your equation or conception to build another wall that will fall, perhaps you should go back to the beginning yourself. But before you should come back to the challenge of man and aliens (Federation of Worlds) you should just plainly learn how to get the "Big Picture" and learn to read for yourself before you should choose who should win or loose; can you even honestly askyourself the question of believing simple facts like UFOs ar for real and Eben Greys from out of space fly them....

Ok class: Now that incy whiny little incy whiny bitty twity wants to bring me to his school a bit of some more histroy with some commonly known evidences of crop circles and UFOs. Remember what i told you about the Dec. 21, 2012 Galactic Alignment that occurs every 26,000 years now?

Lets take another look at some unique exchanges that aliens have made with us for 2012 that will enter the final phase for man's final frontier:
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

"You will be what you are" You must accept this if they should ever accept you.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I really don't care to read your drivel.
You are on ignore.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

I really don't care to read your drivel.
You are on ignore.

Please don't ignore my question. I'm only curious on your thoughts about "us" having the technology which may be misinterpreted as alien

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Let me answer this way.
There really is no such thing, the term "anti gravity" really doesn't mean anything in science. It is a SCI/Fi term like "warp drive",that represents and idea, not a real thing.
If "the military" had "anti gravity", why would it be a secret? The main value of super weapons are as a detterent. Why would we waste trillions on conventional aircraft and missles? Or a Navy for that matter? The whole idea makes very little sense.
As I have said before, while anything may be possible, not everything is likley.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

More importantly, why wouldn't it be a secret? In answer to your question about super weapons, well, anti gravity isn't a weapon, its propulsion. And no, the government doesn't advertise its technology to their adversary neighbors do they? Otherwise, there wouldn't be a need for spies right?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

More importantly, why wouldn't it be a secret? In answer to your question about super weapons, well, anti gravity isn't a weapon, its propulsion. And no, the government doesn't advertise its technology to their adversary neighbors do they? Otherwise, there wouldn't be a need for spies right?

Sigh.
What is propulsion used for in the military?
You specified military.
You don't like my opinion fine. I gave it to you.
You are contradicting yourself. Believe what you want.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join