It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Wow what a circus! Okay, here are a couple of links to evidence ...

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
alien.wolfmagick.com...

Both of these involve DNA, not some unidentifiable, blury, image, not hear say from someone who cousins, girl friends brother's friend saw. But, cold, hard reality, tested in a lab.

I seriously doubt that you or most of the people here will be able to understand this kind of evidence, but thats not really my problem.

You see, the problem as I understand is that you humans wouldn't know real evidence if it bit you on the a$$. I for a fact that you couldn't recognize an alien if he said "hello".

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If evidence is what the OP asking for, then there is plenty of it. But what he's asking for is a personal hand shake with an ET in order to believe. Look, there are many mysteries in the strange thing called reality and we are babies on the time scale. But we use the evidence we find to make reasonable assumptions about things. How can you commit 100% on anything when our universe & our existence can't be proven? It's science my friend. Through investigation you make intelligent assumptions (yes assumptions) based on your findings. And, the situation here is that there is actually a large amount of alien visitation proof recorded & documented for thousands of years. The History channel's "Ancient Aliens" series discusses many of these.

Here is how they breakdown the evidence: (quoted from website)

Most ancient alien theorists point to two types of evidence to support their ideas. The first is ancient religious texts in which humans witness and interact with gods or other heavenly beings who descend from the sky—sometimes in vehicles resembling spaceships—and possess spectacular powers. The second is physical specimens such as artwork depicting alien-like figures and ancient architectural marvels like Stonehenge and the pyramids of Egypt.

If you want to shake hands with ET or take a ride in his low-rider, good luck. As for evidence, there you go.

OP...Keep an open mind, it'll get you farther. In order to consider all possibilities, you need to be open to ALL possibilities.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

You see, the problem as I understand is that you humans wouldn't know real evidence if it bit you on the a$$.

Go and see a shrink, they usually give alien visitors a 20% discount.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenTao

OP...Keep an open mind, it'll get you farther. In order to consider all possibilities, you need to be open to ALL possibilities.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As should you. Including.....!
As for the "open mind" routine, ( this is so tiresome), go back and read my OP.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I am not trying to argue with you, merely seeking a dialogue beyond your short, terse replies. I am npt asking you or anyone else to believe there are aliens in my pictures. Whatever it is, i took pictures of it,,,,,That is my point, it is something or nothing beyond your comprehension.

[edit on 123131p://pm3145 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

You see, the problem as I understand is that you humans wouldn't know real evidence if it bit you on the a$$.

I guess I can rest my case! Thank you for proving what I said ...

Why don't you make some failed attempt to view and understand the evidence before you make a fool of your self.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Anthra, your thread about your DNA revealed you as both a liar and as someone who had a poor understanding of technology. The thread died after you were corrected mercilessly so bringing it up here as proof only serves to prove the OP has a point.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

There you are Old Dragger I thought you were dead.
You sure do know how to make a thread run like wildfire.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I guess I can rest my case! Thank you for proving what I said ...

Why don't you make some failed attempt to view and understand the evidence before you make a fool of your self.

I did check out your "evidence". That's exactly why you should go and see a shrink. Thanks for your concern though

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Anthra, your thread about your DNA revealed you as both a liar and as someone who had a poor understanding of technology. The thread died after you were corrected mercilessly so bringing it up here as proof only serves to prove the OP has a point.

Really?!? Care to point out where I have lied ... ever! Can you point out just what about the technologies involved I lack in understanding?

A wee reality check for ya sport, I have not lied, and my understanding of the technology, while not great (re. biological sciences) is fair, and my understanding of the behavior of data is considerable. So, why don't you just try pointing out where I'm wrong, lying, or not understanding things.
(Oh, I'm sorry, you can't, you have nothing but opinion, and its wrong)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Actually, I'm very surprised at this.
I didn't expect much reaction at all.
Go figure!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Here

Second line

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well, good for you MR ET!
I'm glad you aren't human and cool about that Galactic council whatever.
Doesn't have anything at all to do with my thread though, does it?
OK You say you are ET. Ok We get it. So what?
Not much point in arguing except it will derail my thread.
So don't please.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I did check out your "evidence". That's exactly why you should go and see a shrink. Thanks for your concern though

As I said; would not know evidence if it bit you on the a$$. It is truly sad that the human species will be taken down by the knee jery, psudo-intellectuals, that think they "know" and avoid taking a real look at what is right in front of them.

Sorry, I prefer to use real science, and data.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There are UFO pictures as well as UFO videos tha have been considered good evidence
or legitimate evidence of something unidentified, some of them were vaildated even by
the goverment in their different projects as ufologic history (More than 50 years)
proves it, period.

Now and this is important, to talk, to ask or request “evidence of visitation” is as naive
as dumb at this level of objective investigations. “Evidence of visitation”? Visitation by
whom, aliens or ETs? What a naive phrase, only a very dumb person would request to
see or get “Evidence of visitation”. What kind of evidence I could ask, physical? Well
unless I deliver the alien himself (LOL) I think this is just nonsense, what a dumb
request.

On the other hand in order to request hard evidence is required to be qualified to judge
any evidence provided, that is to have CRITERION wich in professional levels of
research is not quite simple. Therefore to request “Evidence of visitation” goes nowhere
and the phrase is more tendencious from some tricky mind trying to be the smarter
guy in the world with the most advanced ultimate criterion above any level, that's BS.

If any person request “Evidence of Visitation” immediately the response will be this:
To what Criterion? Wich leads to this: To what qualifications, to what standards, to
what kind of knowledge, to what level of research credentials. And the most critic
of all: Exactly what kind of Evidence and I mean specifically WHAT KIND.

As I said this whole thing is as foolish as naive, a complete waste of time because for
someone who lives in denial to make such request is ridicule since no hard evidence
available will ever change his mind ever for all his lifetime, fact. And for those arguing,
showing, responding to the request it is a complete waste of time like talking to a wall,
subjecting themselves to the useless game of the one who lives in denial.

For this kind of persons living in denial there is no evidence available, nothing period.
The phenomena research is light years more important and relevant than to play silly
games with silly people, let them live in denial forever.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Well, good for you MR ET!
I'm glad you aren't human and cool about that Galactic council whatever.
Doesn't have anything at all to do with my thread though, does it?
OK You say you are ET. Ok We get it. So what?
Not much point in arguing except it will derail my thread.
So don't please.

So ... evidence of ET visitation will derail you thread on " Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation"

Just how is that!??

For what its worth I don't want to argue my evidence, but, you DID ask for evidence, and I provided some. Now, you don't want to hear it?!? Are you looking for evidence, or do you simply want to deny the evidence that is there?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

As I said this whole thing is as foolish as naive, a complete waste of time because for
someone who lives in denial to make such request is ridicule since no hard evidence
available will ever change his mind ever for all his lifetime, fact. And for those arguing,
showing, responding to the request it is a complete waste of time like talking to a wall,
subjecting themselves to the useless game of the one who lives in denial.

For this kind of persons living in denial there is no evidence available, nothing period.
The phenomena research is light years more important and relevant than to play silly
games with silly people, let them live in denial forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the insults!
Kind of a long way to go for nothing though!
OK, I'll live in denial. Or disbelief, until some proof comes along!
Boy people get huffy when you question their Holy dogma!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sorry, but for me your claim to be an ET yourself kinda ...invalidates your position. Plus your Galactic Council stuff.
I don't find you credible.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you where to put a golf ball into the hole, and someone was to run up and grab the ball and run away, and you never saw the ball again and had no proof you ever had it, or that is even existed, does that mean it didn't exist or had never existed? To the OP, it does.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MREUFO
If you where to put a golf ball into the hole, and someone was to run up and grab the ball and run away, and you never saw the ball again and had no proof you ever had it, or that is even existed, does that mean it didn't exist or had never existed? To the OP, it does.

No, it means you no longer have any EVIDENCE that it existed and therefore cannot expect others to take your word for it.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join