It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I may have seen the describe "lightships" on two different occasions.

One on a terrace together with some friends on a 30°C cloudless summers day. It was orange and traveled with a constant speed from east to west. Not sure what it was, could have been a Chinese lantern but traveled to fast for that.

The other one was when I was cycling to work 3/4 weeks ago. This was more a silver color and disappeared after a few seconds. This could have been the reflection of sunlight of a satellite

On both occasions I only had my phone on me, with just 2 MP and no zoom.

The best picture of a crashed UFO I photographed myself in Utrecht, The Netherlands. But probably not kind you were looking for.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f0884cdb9a6.jpg[/atsimg]

Artwork on top of the Dutch railroad company (NS).

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

You see, the problem as I understand is that you humans wouldn't know real evidence if it bit you on the a$$.

Go and see a shrink, they usually give alien visitors a 20% discount.

Maybe he could go bring his friends and get a group booking discount!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemur

Once it is identified it is no longer a UFO.
Sheesh. That's a no-brainer. People call cops about UFO's all the time only to find it is something like Chinese lanterns. Firstly, they are reported as Unidentified Flying Objects, UFO's. Secondly cops investigate and discover that the UFO's are now IFO's - Chinese lanterns. One minute they are UFO's, next minute they are not.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tunist

ASk ATS.
This has nothing to do with my thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

If you read between the lines, you understand that this is the way they say things. As I have allready said you will get no ACTUAL proof that a UFO was indeed a spacecraft from any of the usual MSM outlets. So in that you are right,

But the project commeta is a serious project that has come to the conclusion that alien life exists and that many have seen them. Read it and you will have your proof... Geeze your sounding more and more like a troll every second here.....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by tunist

ASk ATS.
This has nothing to do with my thread.

it does in that your thread is on ATS!

anyhow, did you take a look at the image I posted?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Ours on a test run and the cloaking system was malfunctioning. And yes, I'm serious

No evidence there, sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This thread is funny. What is the odds of having a high resolution camera on you at all times in case the 1 in a million chance you see a ufo and snap a perfect pic to satisfy OP's needs for absolut proof. Fat chance it will ever happen unless the UFO wishes it so. Heck, until the show "Life," we had never snapped footage of a commodo dragon hunting and killing a water buffalo, but that obviously happened. Just because it is just out of our capabilities to pefectly snap footage, doesn't nulify the countless peoples testimonies and unexplained footage we have gathered. And if the power that be deem it necessary to keep the info from the people, then most people will just go along with whatever they say no matter what the evidence shows. The topic is so hands off that an alien would need to give an anal probe to every person in order for the science community to accept it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin
sums up this thread quite well I think.

Oh boy, some people are just too hilarious thinking that pressenting some edited footage in favour of their closed mind approach is proof of anything...

What sums this thread well is for example when Topal claims that time travelling does not exist, and as evidence she explains that the Vulcan Elders have passed a judging and they are always right...except that the captain had actually travelled with the time traveller and he even had some of it's technology but Topal, the Vulcan, still believed time travelling is not possible. That's a good "analogy" of this thread...

We have evidence from thousands of years old of alien visitation yet people like you want to claim none of it is real, and you people want to claim "it's wild imagination" or "swamp gas" or "Venus"...

One thing I have noticed is that most "skeptics" in this topic, which in fact are not skeptic but rather hard headed, show a tendency of either being very new, and or having contributing virtually nothing at all in any threads...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have told you where I work and in what field but you seem more interested in telling people that your alien and have insider information , funny that you wont debate genetics with one of the chaps who has worked on the genome project .

Really!? I wasn't aware that there was someone of that claiber around these parts.

I would love to discuss this data with h(im/er)!

I could learn much, as I am sure they would also. The data I have is not "conclusive" that I'm ET, but contains anomalies that would seem to describe a completely different person. Somewhere, somehow, the phenotype to haplotype mapping seems to have broken down, and if that is truly the case, then it is solid proof. The data would seem to support that idea at the moment.

Im quite happy to discuss it all day long so where are you ?

Should start another thread, or tak it to U2U.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

people like you want to claim none of it is real, and you people want to claim "it's wild imagination" or "swamp gas" or "Venus"...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't say any of those things did I?
Ya know, you said your piece, I'm not impressed, yet you still come back saying the same thing over and over, just a little more belligerent each time. It's getting old fast.
Why don't you start your own thread, present your "evidence" and have at it? OK?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Check it out...look for a reflection on the water.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I fail to see how he is trolling considering he is keeping on the thread topic. His thread.

A definition of the term "troll" or "trolling" - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

The request was simple. Where is the undeniable proof that alien beings visit the Earth? If we want to get technical about this then I would sway towards saying that those who are constantly asking for the OP and others like myself to prove that Aliens don't visit the Earth are the trolls.
Those who come on and say that Aliens do exist and those who say that UFO's are all military projects are also trolling because they obviously haven't read anything that we've said.

The topic is "show the proof that aliens visit the Earth or have done. Not evidence. Proof.

The photos and videos presented as proof of alien visitation are laughable which is really quite depressing when you think that people are accepting something as fact when in actual fact it's faith. It's a belief. Not knowledge.
What we believe and what we know as scientific fact are two very different things. To believe in aliens is not the same as knowing they exist. Same thing goes for visitations and anything else.

It's almost like a religion and to question how some people have come to think that aliens truly do visit, to show the proof, has been met with nothing short of snarling neurotic aggression from some. Which, by the way, is reminiscent of the reactions of Christians and other religious groups when asked the same question. I am truly astonished by the reactions of "the community".

Where's the proof to back the claim up? If it's good enough for every other thread and forum then why not here? I'm sure you all must understand.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Wow. Thats so CGI. Yet thousands will swallow it, not thinking, why was anybody filming then, no reflection, why is it so short, and a million other reasons to not believe it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I remember in another thread you said you were an Engineer, is that correct?

That would mean your a technical chap, so why don't you now just go ahead and explain the propulsion system of your craft (I know your an Engineer so this wont be a problem for you at all).

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Bachfin
sums up this thread quite well I think.

Oh boy, some people are just too hilarious thinking that pressenting some edited footage in favour of their closed mind approach is proof of anything...

What sums this thread well is for example when Topal claims that time travelling does not exist, and as evidence she explains that the Vulcan Elders have passed a judging and they are always right...except that the captain had actually travelled with the time traveller and he even had some of it's technology but Topal, the Vulcan, still believed time travelling is not possible. That's a good "analogy" of this thread...

We have evidence from thousands of years old of alien visitation yet people like you want to claim none of it is real, and you people want to claim "it's wild imagination" or "swamp gas" or "Venus"...

One thing I have noticed is that most "skeptics" in this topic, which in fact are not skeptic but rather hard headed, show a tendency of either being very new, and or having contributing virtually nothing at all in any threads...

Nobody, and certainly not the main contributors in support of this thread subject, have said that the EVIDENCE you and others have produced is not real
you are assuming our points of view for us now? When people start bumping their gums in that manner then you are contributing nothing to this thread except an attempt at derailing it, intentional or otherwise. I'd sway towards the intentional purely because you are attacking the thread and not the subject at hand. How hard is it for people to understand the question?

Prove your claims.

EVIDENCE is not PROOF. We have seen the evidence, I have spent years researching it. It is a fascinating subject and a favourite of mine. I've stated this before. I have seen the photos you presented a thousand times or more. But still no proof that it is so. But until someone can prove anything, everything that you've presented shall remain as evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
To all of you that "believe" and lecture me, Text DO YOUR OWN "RESEARCH" AND YOU WILL SEE WHY YOUR EVIDENCE IS IGNORED BY SCIENCE!

Another thing that I have noticed is that some of those members who keep mentioning how "science has disproven ufos" have no idea what they are talking about and normally they don't know anything about science themselves... They just think that making up a sentence which includes the word "science" debunks topics like this one...

BTW olddragger, this doens't mean that I believe every story about ufos, I know quite well there are many fakes. What i have to wonder is why some people, such as yourself, get their pantyhoses in a bunch over a topic such as this one...

It almost seems like you feel it is your "destiny" to "deny, deny, deny" the validity of this subject...

So what is it... Does this subject conflict with the beliefs of your religion?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Endpoind

I hope their insurance was paid up!
Both the craft and the building that is.
Had a similar crash at the Burbank Frys Electronics store!
Being LA, nobody noticed!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why don't you show us proof.... 1 incy, teeny, tiny bit of proof that there are no aliens visiting this planet. Show us proof that EVERY ONE of the reported abductions, close encounters, military witnesses, sightings etc are all hoaxes or misinterpretations with an earthly explanation.

Also there are plenty of UFO pics out there that are just that....... UFO's. Because by the very definition, they are unexplained.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

And yet for thousands of years no one theorized that the occupants of UFOs were aliens. Even the occupants themselves didn't make that claim. The ET hypothesis is a modern one that didn't pick up steam until it was clear that space travel was actually possible. Yet in these days all the aliens were from planets in our own solar system. However, once we start launching satellites we found that all of the planets in our solar system were deserted, at which point these occupants started coming from different galaxies. The phenomenon has changed over the years to fit humanity's current level of scientific knowledge, which would seemingly indicate that it is something much more connected to human psychology than simple beings from outer space. The alien hypothesis is one which is outdated and has been replaced by theories that are much more fantastic, yet fit the evidence better. Of course there is no actual proof that these theories are correct, they simply take into account more of the anecdotal evidence.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join