It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Very VERY well said!

I am so glad to know that I share this planet with intelligent, warm and insightful people like yourself.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Funny. 16 pages, and still not ONE single piece of proof.

edited to add:

i was looking throught this thread to find which post earned me a warning and why.

i think this one may have done the job, but i thought i posted more than just a little lol face.

i thought i said something to the effect that one who is not preprared to discuss the evidence within the last 16 pages is not prepared to acknowledge the evidence presented in the last 16 pages.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

Originally posted by Jay-morris
As there are believers who will believe everything, there are also de-bunkers who refuse to believe in anything and hide behind there "scientific approach" wall. I really believe that some de-bunkers love doing this, and i truely believe that if they had a choice or disclosure, or no disclosure, they would choose the no disclosure. The reason why is you will be taking away what they love, and thats de-bunking, coming across as clever,intelligent etc. They will never admit this, but they know its true.

As for me. I believe that the ufo phenomenon is real, and is filled with cases that defy explanation. So, of course i believe the subject needs to be taken seriously.

Yeah the UFO phenomenom is real. It is undeniable but a UFO doesn't mean extra-terrestrial pilots. And millions of photos of seemingly strange flying craft doesn't mean alien pilots.

I'm guessing you must be some sort of psychic or telepath? I mean, you believe that I would choose non-disclosure and you believe in something you haven't seen nor seen proof of.

Look, myself, others and the OP are not disputing the existence of alien life. We dispute that there is proof of aliens in any of the photos or videos endlessly posted online. Show me an aliens mugshot. Or one flying a craft. We all believe the same thing except I'm willing to admit that I am acting on faith whilst others are claiming they came to their conclusions using proof. Proof of an alien flying a spaceship would be a photo or video flying a spaceship. Who is to say there aren't humans flying those crafts? Or some kind of AI or autopilot?

Read what i said!
I said some, not all, some.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

Ok I see you need a little help understanding the context of what I said. I will put it in an easier way so that you do not get lost. I was making a point that if an ET were to do those things and you seen them do it while you were at home this would still not be enough evidence to prove that there are ET's that are visiting this planet. This is called sarcasm if I was going to fast then please let me know and I will slow down some more for you to catch up.So the point was can you prove that these unidentified crafts are not from somewhere off this planet and can you prove that these crafts are all from this planet and are being flown by humans. I will go as far to say you cannot prove that these crafts are not from another place just as you cannot prove that there have been noo ET's that have visited Earth. I see everyone wants proof,but when evidence is shown you want to say that doesn't prove a thing.Was that put in simple enough context for you to understand.

Another person who resorts to attacking the messenger and not the message. Another keyboard gangster who scathingly attacks someone who questions their beliefs and asks for proof that you cannot provide. I'm not going to take myself down to your level.

Your counter argument is to tell me to prove that these craft come from another planet? I'm not claiming that they don't. This whole argument starts from people believeing that aliens and their vessels fly to Earth and there are photos and videos. I am not making this claim, you and people with the same opinion are. So I ask you, where is the proof that they do. It is possible that they could be from Earth and it is quite possible that they come from elsewhere. We don't know. I am asking for proof of where they come from and noone can give me that answer. I don't know the answer but you clearly do so where's your proof?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

You want proof go back to the very first abduction case I think it was Betty and Barney Hill. Just research it yourself. They even passed a lie detector test and this was before claiming to see ufos was popular. All they got for coming forward was being called crazy by others. This is one of the few cases I actually believe. But I understand were your coming from but you cant just say something never happened because YOU havent seen it. I NEVER seen a dolphin yet they exist. I NEVER saw a alligator yet they exist.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Jay-Morris

As for me. I believe that the ufo phenomenon is real, and is filled with cases that defy explanation. So, of course i believe the subject needs to be taken seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If these cases "defy explaination", then how can they be "explained" as aliens?
What sense does that make?

Sigh

I have not explained them as ET : / I have said they can't be explained, and need further investigation. You were the one who said the subject is not investigated because there is nothing to investigate. And that is a load of rubbish. There is plenty to investigate.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Debate with Skeptics & Debunkers on ATS??
WHY BOTHER AT ALL?

If the Skeptics and Debunkers won't believe astronauts testifying under oath to the United Nations about their encounters with ufos in space, then the skeptics & debunkers are not going to believe any ATSers hiding their identity behind their avatars.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There is plenty of actual physical evidence cases out there that have been discussed, as well as excellent cases involving multiple eyewitnesses. Here are a few good cases that have physical evidence backing them up:

1. Summer of Saucers over Washington DC (1952): multiple eyewitness, radar confirmation and photographic/film evidence. (During this time period, Project Blue Book has over one hundred unsolved cases. This is an agency that went out of their way to say swamp gas, weather balloon, etc.)

2. The Betty and Barney Hill abduction: eyewitness, unknown substance on a dress, metal circles on the car, radar confirmation at Pease AFB of an unknown object at the same time, and the Star Map.

3. Many photographs and films from the 1950s were taken before the digital age that were examined by professionals showing solid unknown objects. From the Lubbock Lights to the McMinnville OR picture, these have stood up to the test of time.

4. Robert Hastings has amassed a huge amount of documents and cases from the military showing unknown objects having a physical effect on our nuclear missiles and bases. Not only are the witnesses quite credible, but what happened to the silos and sites have been recorded on classified documents. No officer would risk their career over a hoax.

These are the cases from the top of my head. If one looks, they will find so much out there that is not answered they will come to understand something huge is going on. Also, I have over ten years military experience plus other life experiences. I am not one to have the wool pulled over my eyes. I detest the term believer being used to describe people who have theorized extraterrestrials have visited our planet.

The reality is most science starts out as theories and evidence is gathered to make the case for them. That is what ufology is supposed to be doing, and many out there are working hard at gathering the evidence. While circumstantial and eyewitness testimony is good enough for the death penalty, it does not work for science and that is why the work goes on.

It is also true that ufology has been dogged by many fringe groups such as crop circles, orbs and other phenomena. However, many are devoted to finding out what is going on. These are the people who risk ridicule from peers for their work and deserve our thanks for sticking their heads out. Thousands of cases involve physical evidence that have been meticulously collected over these years, and us at ATS owe them our gratitude.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has read john keels book "why UFOs?" I found it pretty insightful. I read it about 5 years ago so ill just relay what I remember.

If I got the gist it was Basically this:

The UFO phenomenon has existed for pretty much forever. His idea through his research was it was more of a psychological response built into the human mind to understand things out of the current understanding of reality. The phenomenon has evolved over time. He didn't say people didn't see these things just that it was something bigger then aliens.

The examples he gave were the flaming chariots described in the Bible, giant sailing ships seen floating in the sky, Zeppelin type craft, discs then lights. The common part was that they were described as having an understanding of what was just out reach of current technology, but still described using current language.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Again, people are not coming to these conclusions out of thin air.

The eyewitnesses describe what they saw, heard and experienced. Some of them have even been taken onto these crafts. So people are not making anything up. They are just going by the evidence as reported and investigated.

The pseudoskeptic thinks their opinion should be given more weight than the eyewitness testimony and that's silly.

Eyewitness accounts is direct evidence.

DIRECT EVIDENCE

Evidence that stands on its own to prove an alleged fact, such as testimony of a witness who says she saw a defendant pointing a gun at a victim during a robbery. Direct proof of a fact, such as testimony by a witness about what that witness personally saw or heard or did.

www.lectlaw.com...

There's ways to test the credibility of the witness. The pseudoskeptic acts like the credibility of the witness means nothing but the legal system would break down if we didn't use eyewitness testimony and we didn't have credible witnesses.

So the pseudoskeptic thinks their opinion should be given more weight than the pilot, police officer or astronaut who's giving the eyewitness account.

Give me a break!

Here we go again. Law doesn't apply here, only science. Eyewitness testimony is one of the lowest forms of scientific evidence and by itself does not prove anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

If the Skeptics and Debunkers won't believe astronauts testifying under oath to the United Nations about their encounters with ufos in space, then the skeptics & debunkers are not going to believe any ATSers hiding their identity behind their avatars.

Pardon me if I missed it. Which astronauts? And When?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

If you cannot find enough proof to change your mind concerning this topic, then I would say that there isn't enough proof in the Universe to open the closed mind that you have shut and locked like a trap. Remember that word...TRAP; because essentially, that is all that you have put yourself into. The EGO is a very powerful force that will make you entertain
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee and you started off so well.Once again you resort to the old
"closed minded" routine. Did you even read any of my posts?
It's closed minded to want some proof? You really veered off into pseudo religious.....rambling here.
Imagination doesn't replace facts and reality.
Imagining something, particularly something very appealing, doesn't make it fact, or add one bit of creedence to it's actual existance..
Here's a quote from me!
"While everything may be possisble, not everything is likely"
When dealing with anything, don't you think it's more intelligent to look for the most likely explanation rather than the most imaginative?
If your car won't start, it could be because of an ancient curse.
But it's way more likely it's out of gas or the battery is dead.
I'd also submit the aliens are visiting in uFO's routine is not imaginative at all. It's been around for 60 years, and after all that time, not one advance has been made, it's still day one for UFOlogy.
Why?
It seems LIKELY that perhaps the believers are barking up the wrong tree.Or is that just too imaginative for you?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
What's interesting to note is out of the thousands of alleged sightings/abductions described by so many people, why has no one (especially those who claim to have seen a UFO up close, gone onboard an alien ship and meet the ET occupants) snapped a clear picture up close of the craft inside and out, and/and brought back something physical that could be analyzed from their experience?

Would it really matter? We (you) have grown so skeptical, distrusting, cynical and are so incredibly conditioned that, when photos are presented, we (you) still don't believe them.

Even if Obama was filmed with an UFO and an off-world entity they'd make it into a debunking political event. The Republicans would claim "it was a democratic ploy to get your vote" etc....!

And.....................

Maybe, just maybe our 3D presence (with our 3D limitation) just doesn't jive/work well with their (obviously) advanced inter-dimensional presence (when filming UFOs)

And maybe, just maybe.........when they abduct Humans (and we have the opportunity to be in their presence) it's at a specific moment when the Human isn't equipped with a camera/cell phone.

After all, they have 1440 minutes per day to work with so the odds are in their favor of taking us devoid a recording instrument.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dont know why I am replying as I am just feeding your obvious cry for attention...

"Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation."

Your question is flawed *sigh*... If I showed you a pic of a UFO which prooved Alien visitation then it would not be a UFO as we would know what it is

Any other form of evidence provided could just be dismissed because proving something to someone else means they must accept your answer - which you clearly will never do. I will not waste my time further here, good day to you sir.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by byteshertz]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Even if Obama was filmed with an UFO and an off-world entity they'd make it into a debunking political event.

Can we please stop these "Even if I was probed by aliens and filmed with cameras for the whole world to see it LIVE they would still not beleive me" kind of posts. They are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Now what a cop out!
Really now, YES it would make the difference between PROOF and NO PROOF!
What a silly statement!
Hey guys, enough with the "closed mind" BULL!
The state of my mind, or other posters is completly irrelevant to the existence or lack of, proof that aliens are visiting earth!
Show some proof! All you do is insist that FAITH and BELIEF is proof!
It isn't, no matter how much you insist!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OldDragger,

Prove to me millions of eyewitness with far more credentials than you have are liars.

then we can have a grown up conversation concerning your request for evidence.

why should anyone anywhere light years away from us be required to build technology advanced enough to make a trip all the way here for the likes of yourself when they have aready done so for the according to likes of millions of eyewitnesses who share more than 99.7% of the same dna as the likes of you?

you have a few million reports to debunk, people to prove as liars or dellusional, before we can have anything resembling a grown up conversation about what evidence is to me verses what evidence is to you.

you can't find any evidence anywhere??

you author a thread on ATS requiring it, and accept none of it.

At least half of ignorance is closely related to ignore.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Skepticism is VERY healthy and as long as parties are allowed to debate healthily it is the backbone of furthering human knowledge.

If you are not going to debate "skeptics and debunkers" who are you going to debate? A wall? In a debate you ARE BOTH the skeptic and the believer! Don't go around with your panties in a bunch because your view got shattered. Either man up and admit defeat or come back with a killer rebuttal. Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sgtpreston1

It's obvious that many of you don't read posts particularly mine.
I was around in 1965, reading UFO literature were you?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by OldDragger]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Wolfenz
I dint know i had to show ALiens too! i thought the OP said just ufos wow ! can help me out i cant decide show me some ! I can show you a Real intelligent shape changing color changing Animal tho! or a couple of Super humans the defies the Laws of Physical science
[edit on 11-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

Ya I agree that humans are most likely capable of things we don't know much about or are aware of, but I think the OP's point is he wants to see the physical evidence in connecting UFOs to aliens. I look at your post and say nice UFOs and another person says wow look at those Greys hunting humans for their life essence.

a Possible candidate for the Nazi Ufo Vrill Space/Pressure Suit ?

well here is something that goes along of the possible Vrill program aka Nazi Ufo's and this is what is described to some witness back in the 50s and 60s minus the helmet especially 2 different couples driving home to a farm in England just imagine what you would think if a Vrill Craft landed in your backyard and you see someone walk out of the craft with this on the suit below did exist ! but maybe over the years it was improved

The Drager Suit
www.astronautix.com...

By the end of the war suits were developed with separate oxygen breathing and suit gas systems. Aside from speculation the ultimate objective was use in actual spacecraft (such as von Braun's manned A4b V-2 derivative), the suits were believed to be intended for use by pilots of the Horten Ho IX flying wing bomber. Draeger continued after the war with various anesthetic-delivery and breathing systems, turning again to aviation and space pressure systems.

Or how about ! the M-3 Suit

www.astronautix.com...

alot of humanoid aliens were described clothed like this ! again minus the helmet

www.astronautix.com...

the source of the Suits !
www.astronautix.com...

ohh i forgot about the Shape/Color Changing Earthen Animal i promised
now if only humans can do that! maybe the Aliens Can !!!!! tho..

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join