It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
very interesting thread! in on the edge of aries on the 19th of april/1983 7pm-ish, thx.

but i do truely think and kno i am aries! i can feel it! CANADA ALL THE WAY!

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Chefspicy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Very cool!
My info is June 29,1972 @ 5:04pm

can't wait to see what it says. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

very interesting thread! in on the edge of aries on the 19th of april/1983 7pm-ish, thx. but i do truely think and kno i am aries! i can feel it! CANADA ALL THE WAY!

Hello there!

This day the Sun stars out on the cusp of Pisces (our current age) and Aries. At your time of birth, the Sun has moved off of the cusp and is freshly a few hours in Aries. Aries is your past sign too...so it may resonate with you all the more.

Mercury and Mars in Aries (your past sign meaning if you were born 2000 years ago on the same month and day, you would of been Aries as well, making you a true Aries, past and currently).

Venus in Taurus.

Moon in Gemini.

Saturn and Pluto in Virgo.

Uranus and Jupiter in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores as being a part of the path of the Sun).

Neptune in Sagittarius.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

A image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

My info is June 29,1972 @ 5:04pm

Hi there!

Sun is in Gemini at your birth.

Before the Sun rises, Taurus comes up in the east bringing Saturn and Venus.

Mars and Mercury in conjunction in Cancer (Cancer is also your past sign that astrology would give you and it may still resonate with you as well as offer you things in this life).

Uranus in Virgo.

Neptune in Scorpio.

Jupiter in Sagittarius.

Moon on a cusp at your birth of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Pluto sits outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in Coma Berenices.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Image of Sun at your birth...

My best to you,
LV

[edit on 3-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Gotta say, brilliant thread. Downloaded Stellarium and checked out my birth sky. All this time thought I was an Aries, and felt a certain affinity with the sign but always thought I was too sensitive and reserved to be an Aries, Now I've been set straight, I'm a Pisces, although my Mars is still in Aries.

Thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you for doing this, very very cool

I was born on November 8, 1985 at about 12:30AM. New Hampshire if that matters.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
THANK YOU for your work!

Here is the Birth Chart i was given, under my birth date which is :

March 22, 1973 Born in S. Charleston, WV at 9:21am on a thursday.

as far as i've been told.. my sun is Aries and Moon is Scorpio..and here is the birth chart i've been given.

Planet Deg Sign Min
Sun 1º Aries 43'
Mercury 16º Pisces 10'
Venus 27º Pisces 04'
Mars 26º Capricorn 54'
Jupiter 5º Aquarius 19'
Saturn 14º Gemini 53'
Uranus 21º Libra 51'
Neptune 7º Sagittarius 23'
Pluto 3º Libra 07'

Love & Light
Thank u in Advance
Godz~

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by ChickenPie

March 15th, 1985, 5:36 PM.

Hello!

Sun in Pisces at your birth (Pisces is our current age). Mercury and Venus also in Pisces. You are a true Pisces, both astrology and astronomy place the Sun in Pisces at your birth. Only 20% of peoples signs match with astrology and astronomy.

Before the Sun rises, Capricorn comes in the East bringing king of planets, Jupiter.

Mars in Aries.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn in Libra.

Neptune and Moon in Sagittarius.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you
LV

Thank you.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by ChickenPie]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjaba

November 8, 1985 at about 12:30AM. New Hampshire if that matters.

Hi there!

Sun in Libra on your birth, along with Saturn in Libra. Sun sits right at the top of the scales.

Before the Sun rises, a thin crescent moon is in the east under Leo's back feet, then Virgo rises in the east bringing Mars and Venus. Then rises the Sun and Saturn follows the Sun.

Mercury on cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (the sign that astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then Scorpio).

Uranus in Ophiuchus.

Neptune in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun at your birth, at the top of the scales of Libra....as well as shows the energies that rose before the Sun on this day and their positions...

All my best
LV

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

Hello there!

Well the info I offer you is defiantly different the the info you have been given.

The Sun was in Pisces on your birth along with Venus in Pisces (Pisces is our current age we are in).

Mercury rises before the Sun on this day in the east sitting on the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces (Aquarius is our coming age). Then Venus rises, then the Sun.

Saturn is in Taurus.

Uranus in Virgo.

Pluto outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in a sign called Coma Berenices (named after a Egyptian Goddess).

Moon in Libra.

Neptune on cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (Ophiuchus is the sign you wont here about in Astrology much, even though the Sun is in Ophiuchus more then its in Scorpio).

Mars is in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Here is a image of Mercury rising, then Venus, then the Sun...showing their signs at your birth...

All my best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

LeoVirgo,

Very nice of you to do this for everyone.

Mine is:

6/3/1973
Tampa, FL
18:42

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

6/3/1973 Tampa, FL 18:42

Hi there!

Sun in Taurus, sitting atop of the Bull's head. Saturn and Venus also in Taurus, sitting above Orion.

Mercury on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini, Mercury also sits above Orion. (I mention Orion for it is so easy to find, in the winter months when you view Orion in the night sky, that can give you an idea of where these spheres where at your birth, even offer you the place of the Sun at your birth).

Moon is in Gemini (past sign that astrology gives you and still may offer you alot in this life). The moon phase is a 2 day old moon into a new moon cycle, which would be a very thin crescent in the early night sky in the west.

Uranus in Virgo.

Pluto outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in Coma Berenices.

Neptune in Scorpio.

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Mars in Aquarius (our coming age).

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

And image Sun along with Saturn, Venus, Mercury, and the Moon...

My best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
mine is august 16 1987, it was in austin texas and i'm not sure of the exact time but i know it was very early between 12:00 and 12:20 am thank you i hope that you can still do this i am very interested in hearing my results

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First I just want to say 'your welcome' to all the recent posters. I hope some are taking this info and going outside to observe things for themselves.

The Moon is likely not being seen by many right now. It is coming close to the Sun again....so it can be found in the eastern sky right before the Sun rises. Before the Sun rises, you might be able to see a thin crescent rise before the Sun.

Here is a image showing the Sun, the Moon sitting in place 'before the sun', as well as Venus, Saturn, and Mars in Virgo. In the west you can watch the sunset, knowing the sun is in Cancer and its moving towards Leo. After the Sun sets in the west, you can spot the bright Venus out before all the other planets and stars. After it gets dark, and before Venus sets in the western horizon, you can view a red Mars and Saturn close to Venus. Know you are facing Virgo.

Those looking for Orion can find him in the early morning hours before the Sun rises, in the east.

We are close to 'dark moon' phase and I would like for anyone to add any input that they may find in this phase. It seems I notice dreams being very vivid and my thoughts to be more in tune with the world around me.

By looking at the link below you can see we will be in 'dark moon' on the 9th and 10th.

stardate.org...

We will have a new moon on the 11th for most of the world. It can be seen for a very short amount of time in the western sky RIGHT after the sun sets. If you dont see it on the 11th, look for a think crescent on the 12th, again, low in the western sky after sun set and it will only be there a very short time.

Here is a image for the western sky....for tomorrow...

On Aug. 10th...Venus and Saturn will be 3 degrees apart from eachother, this is close enough to call it a conjunction of the 2 planets.

For a list of conjunctions...

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope people are getting their fill of Venus...for it will soon vanish from the western night sky and in a few months it will pop into the eastern sky as a morning star. When this happens there are always people wondering where that 'bright star' disappeared to...and wondering what is that NEW 'bright star' suddenly in the east.

Happy sky watching
LV

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

august 16 1987

Hi there!

Lots of energy in Leo.

Sun in Leo, sitting above left front paw of the Lion. Right above the Sun sits Venus. Above Venus sits Mercury. Both Venus and Mercury in Leo. Mars is also in Leo, also close to the Sun, but to the side of the Sun.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn and Uranus in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio).

Neptune in Sagittarius.

Jupiter on cusp of Pisces and Aries (Pisces is our current age, Aries is our past age).

Moon in Aries.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

In the below image you can see the Sun in leo on your birth, as well as Venus, Mercury, and Mars. Sometimes when planets are close together, this program I use for images will show where the planet is but wont label it. In the image you can see a white dot above the Sun (this is Venus) then look for the other white dot close to Venus (this is Mercury-its right under the 'v' in Venus
).

All my best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just want to post a link for those that have missed it...from the widget that I use to get the images from. You can type in any date and time and map your location and view what the positions were.

www.starrynighteducation.com...=4&LatD=33&LatM=31.260000000000048&LatRG=N&LonD=86&LonM=48.179999999999836&LonRG=W&HH=00&Min =20&AmPm=1&MM=8&DD=16&YY=1987&DST=Yes&SD=No&LocMMA=&LabStar=Yes&Lab=Yes&Cons=Yes&Hor=No&SG=&PW=410&PH=358&Az=3.172635&FOV=90&Alt=-41.019171&Elev=3&Loc N=Earth&Explore=No&

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
09/19/92
Jackson, MI
around 3am.

Any knowledge u have to offer is greatly appreciated, thanx.

Love n Light
-moondog

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Mine too please.

20/12/1936 Johannesburg /South Africa.

When I go to funerals it hardly seems worthwhile going back home.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by moondog_0003

09/19/92 Jackson, MI around 3am.

Hi there!

You are a true Virgo, using both astrology and astronomy. Only 20% of people today are the same sign using both.

Sun in Virgo sitting very close to Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter, Mercury, and the Sun all sit over Virgo's left shoulder. Venus also in Virgo.

Pluto sits on a cusp of Libra and Serpens (a sign outside the wheel).

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Moon in Taurus, sitting between the horns of the Bull.

Mars in Gemini, sitting above Orion.

Here is a image of Virgo at your birth...

Dont ever restrict a understanding of something to what another man tells you. If the traits of Virgo dont seem to be what tugs at you about Virgo...it could be much deeper about your entire sou's cycle's of incarnation. Virgo is a powerful energy, your Sun and your king planet being there is telling you something. But I can not tell you what that may be, it is for you to discover.

I believe Virgo is the end of the zodiac cycle...in a great year. This is just my understanding and is not in any way a fact. But it is things that may resonate with you that may lead you to what you understand too. I think there are some people that are born under Virgo that are through with their cycle of incarnations....but now they have chosen to incarnate on their own will, to help their other selves along the way.

My best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sagitta

20/12/1936 Johannesburg /South Africa.

Hello there

You are a true Sagittarius. Using both astrology and astronomy, the Sun is in Sagittarius. As I told the above poster, only 20% of people today are the same sign using both.

Sun is in Sagittarius, sitting out in front of the bow. This is the general direction if you stood and faced this direction, of the center to our galaxy. Jupiter (King planet) and Mercury also in Sagittarius with the Sun.

Venus is in Capricorn.

Saturn in Aquarius (coming age).

Moon starts in Aquarius (coming age) this day and ends the day in Pisces (current age).

Uranus in Aries.

Pluto in Cancer.

Neptune in Leo.

Mars in Virgo (and Mars is in Virgo right now in the low western sky after sunset).

Here is a image of Sagittarius at your birth...

All my best to you
LV

You should also note that you are born a day away from the winter solstice, a important time to our seasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join