It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeDANz

February 7, 1983

Hi there!

Sun in Capricorn at your birth, sitting below left Arm of Aquarius.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Sagittarius comes in the East bringing Neptune and Mercury. Neptune sits in the direction towards the center of our galaxy.

Venus and Mars in Aquarius (our coming age). Venus sits where the water flows. Aquarius is also your past/old sign, likely still offering or has offered you much in this life.

Saturn and Pluto in Virgo.

Jupiter on a cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun is in Ophiuchus more then its in Scorpio).

Uranus sits right by the side of Jupiter, but it is in Ophiuchus. Moon also in Ophiuchus.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Sun in Capricorn, as well shows some of the other spheres at your birth...

My best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stellify

19/04/1972 - born 2.10 am

Hi there!

Sun is on the cusp of Pisces and Aries. (Aries is your past/old sign and may still be offering you much for this life).

Mercury rises in the East before the Sun on this day, rising in Pisces (our current age).

Saturn, Mars, and Venus all in Taurus.

Moon in Gemini.

Uranus in Virgo.

Pluto sits outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun, in a sign called Coma Berenices (named after an Egyptian Goddess).

Neptune in Scorpio.

Jupiter in Sagittarius sitting right above his head.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Image of the Sun along with some of the other spheres, at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Awesome

August 26th 1983

Sun is in Leo at your birth.

Cancer rises before the Sun on this day in the East, bringing Mars.

Venus sits outside the wheel under the sign of Leo in a sign called 'Sextans'.

Mercury and Saturn Virgo (your past/old sign, which may still offer you much for this life).

Jupiter on cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Uranus in Scorpio.

Neptune on cusp of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius.

Moon in Pisces (current age).

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Image of the Sun and some other spheres at your birth..

My best to you!
LV

Edit to add...Happy Birthday!

You can look at the Sun any time until the middle of September and know you are facing the direction of the Sun's gateway at your birth.

Saturn is also in Virgo right now...as it was at your birth.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

November 8th, 1990 5:20 P.M.

Hello there!

Sun sits atop the scales, in Libra. Venus and Mercury also in Libra.

Pluto outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in a sign called 'Serpens'. Serpens is a part of another sign called Ophiuchus that is within the path of the Sun.

Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn in Sagittarius.

Mars in Taurus atop the head of the Bull.

Moon and Jupiter in Cancer.

Moon phase...

stardate.org...

Image of Sun and some other spheres at your birth...

All my best!
LV

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

19/04/1972 - born 2.10 am

Hi there!

Sun is on the cusp of Pisces and Aries. (Aries is your past/old sign and may still be offering you much for this life).

Mercury rises in the East before the Sun on this day, rising in Pisces (our current age).

Saturn, Mars, and Venus all in Taurus.

Moon in Gemini.

Uranus in Virgo.

Pluto sits outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun, in a sign called Coma Berenices (named after an Egyptian Goddess).

Neptune in Scorpio.

Jupiter in Sagittarius sitting right above his head.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Image of the Sun along with some of the other spheres, at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

Hi

Thank you for this...

Can I ask what aries as an 'old sign' means....?

Is it a past life sign...? Am I more pisces in this life?

Confused..but still grateful!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Wow interesting. So does that mean I am more of a libra than a scorpio when it comes to my sign? I have read about astrology over the years but it is highly confusing.

I did my birth chart once and it actually kind of freaked me out.

I have a question.. Why does astrology leave out the other sign you mentioned, beginning with an Op...I will misspell if I try

Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Can I ask what aries as an 'old sign' means....? Is it a past life sign...? Am I more pisces in this life?

This is just the way I interpret it. I dont claim any of my interpretations as a fact, so if such ideas dont resonate with you, then by all means, dont worry with it.

I do believe that we incarnate through cycles. I personally thing these cycles fall under time periods of about 2000 years. This paralels with the fact that the Sun seems to move through the signs due to Earths wobble, about every 2000 years. If you were born 2000 years ago on the same month and day, you would of been born with the Sun in Aries. If this was true, you would then carry what you learned as a Aries into this life, this would be why peoples 'old/past' signs resonate with them.

From my observations, I was carrying my Virgo (past sign) in my days of growing up. It was instilled within me what I learned as a Virgo, so it was the most natural to me while growing up. The Leo that I discovered where the Sun really rose on my birth, offers me the things I need to work with, the catalysts that will teach me things.

But I dont believe this is absolute. I also think that people not bounded to the cycles anymore (for they have already learned what they need to from Earth) can choose to come here to aid their other selves. I think only the person themselves could determine if such a thing was true for them. I think that some that are being born in Pisces and Aquarius have chosen to come here to help others. In this case, it would make no difference what the person was as a past sign. I think these people are able to determine that we are really....of all the signs. And in one life, we can seek the archetypes within each sign and learn from them all, if we are willing to take leaps.

So nothing is absolute....I mostly use the words of 'past sign' to let someone know what 'sign' the sun was in if they would of been born 2000 years ago, on the same month and day.

As much as some might want to think destiny can be read in the stars....I dont think another person can tell another person what the stars mean for them.

You being born under the Pisces Sun (our current age) could be showing you that you came here, in this current age, for a higher reason.

Again, just thoughts...
LV

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Wow interesting. So does that mean I am more of a libra than a scorpio when it comes to my sign? I have read about astrology over the years but it is highly confusing.

I did my birth chart once and it actually kind of freaked me out.

I have a question.. Why does astrology leave out the other sign you mentioned, beginning with an Op...I will misspell if I try

Thanks

If one was seeking the traits of the signs...it is possible that the Scorpio begin your past sign is more natural to you, being that possibly, you have already been born in a life as a Scorpio. Libra being more for your purpose in this life after growing up. I personally dont really use the sings for traits, but if that resonates with you...then by all means follow that and seek things within that.

I said to another poster that I think there are some that are not bounded anymore to the cycles of incarnating through the signs. If mind/spirit complex has learned what they needed to from Earth, they may of chosen to come here to help others. This would be a much more deeper meaning then, for the sign they 'chose' to be born under. In such a case, maybe someone would of chosen to be born through the Libra gateway knowing that the idea of balance would resonate with the body complex, reminding them they are here by choice.

My method of 'signs' goes against traditional astrology methods. I feel that we should use the signs through what we can observe in the skys at the present time...and at the time of your birth, the background stars behind the Sun was defiantly the Libra sign, the scales, the balance. So seek what that would mean to you on a more personal level....you may find it is much beyond traits.

I bet if you started to observe the night sky, observe the spheres where they were at your birth and then observing them when they return to those signs (like observing the Libra Sun when the time comes) you will find some personal resonations of what it all means for you on a deeper level.

This is why I have tried to show people ways to look up where the Sun, Moon, and planets are at through out a year...so they can take the observation part seriously. This is where I get my best understandings, by observing the spheres when they reach the signs they were born in at my birth.

I dont claim any theory as absolute for all people. This is why I advise to not get readings from other people, we may be limiting our own path of understanding that awaits us in the path of seeking.

I hope that helps...even though I really dont offer any 'answers' per say.

Every month the moon moves through each sign...this is another great starting point. Once you know where the Moon was on your birth...you can then find out when it will be in that sign each month so you can step out and observe the moon....just humble yourself before the Universe, you just might find a deeper understanding of your cosmic energy.

About the 13th sign...from what I have researched, they ignored it because a 13th sign didnt fit nicely into a equally divided circle. I have not gained a reasonable answer from any astrologist to why. But I have a link bookmarked from a astrologist explanation for it...

www.astrologycom.com...

There is 2 parts...I think you will find the entire thing interesting.

It basically points out that a wheel showing different amounts of space for each sign would of been complicated, so the idea of making each sign have an imaginary equal amount of space would be easier....using 13 signs having equal amounts of space didnt work out as well in the fixed wheel, so the pick and chose Scorpio over Ophiuchus. Then some have gone on to claim that it makes no difference because Scorpio and Ophiuchus are so similar in their attributes.

To me, this should not be about convenience or easiness...it should be about WHAT IS SEEN IN THE NIGHT SKY at ones birth.

But that is just me

[edit on 25-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Wow very nice, I like it.. especially the part about sex.. oops i mean sextans

I really appreciate the effort you put into your response.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Mr_Awesome]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
For a truly EXCELLENT online traditional chart & interpretation that's totally FREE....go here--->> Astrodient Online Interpretive Natal Chart

No offense intended OP just thought people might be interested....

[edit on 8/27/2010 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo. Such a nice gesture to share this info with the ATS community. Kudos for that

I was wondering if you had time to do 2 readings?
My birth was November 27, 1983. I always believed myself to be a Sagittarius, wondering if that's correct. Also, could you tell me about September 1, 1983? Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If you have time could you do mine please?

12/12/69 Sydney, Australia 8.15PM

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would love to have my chart done. I've had a few of them and was impressed! Thanks in advance

December 1, 1978 Ely, MN USA 12:23am

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
For a truly EXCELLENT online traditional chart & interpretation that's totally FREE....go here--->> Astrodient Online Interpretive Natal Chart

No offense intended OP just thought people might be interested....

[edit on 8/27/2010 by SmokeyDawn]

Thanks for the link to offer astrology positions and signs.

I only will add that what ever this link offers someone, is not what can be truly observed in the sky. Its based on a imaginary wheel.

Each to their own...I think its great to compare them.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi there-
Found this thread very interesting- I seem to fit my Gemini sign quite well, so like to see what you think
June 13th 1980 3:15 pm - Its a Friday the 13th too- doubt this matters though as that superstition is simply a superstition.
Interesting.... Very interesting!

Thanks so much!

-nowayreally

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

My birth was November 27, 1983. I always believed myself to be a Sagittarius, wondering if that's correct. Also, could you tell me about September 1, 1983? Thanks in advance!

Hello Sahabi!

For 11-27-83

Sun in Scorpio. Scorpio's are rare with the system Im using (astronomy) because the Sun is only in Scorpio for a little over 6 days.

Before the Sun rises on this day, many spheres lead the way for the Sun. First rises Leo bringing the Moon. Then rises Virgo with Pluto, Mars, and Venus. Then rises Libra with Saturn. Then comes the Sun.

Uranus, Mercury, and Jupiter all in Ophiuchus.

Neptune in Sagittarius (sitting in the general direction towards the center of our galaxy).

All your spheres are on 1 half of the wheel.

To calculate your moon phase go to link and type in your month and year...
www.stardate.org...

Here is a image of many the Sun in Scorpio at your birth...

Astrology tells you the Sun was in Sagittarius at your birth and this may still offer you things in this life.

For 9-1-83

Sun in Leo, under belly of the Lion.

Before the Sun rises, Taurus rises in the East bringing the Moon. Then rises Cancer in the East bringing Mars. Then comes Venus sitting outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun) in a sign called 'Sextans'.

Mercury, Pluto, and Saturn in Virgo.

Jupiter and Uranus in Scorpio.

Neptune on a cusp of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius (general direction towards the center of our galaxy).

To calculate moon phase...enter month and year...
www.stardate.org...

Image of the Sun at your birth...

Astrology would say this date represents a Virgo.

My best to you and yours!
LV

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Jewels2007

12/12/69 Sydney, Australia 8.15PM

Hello Jewels!

Sun rises in Ophiuchus at your birth, Venus also in Ophiuchus and rises before the Sun.

Before Ophiuchus rises in the East, Virgo rises bringing Uranus and Jupiter. Pluto also rises before the Sun sitting outside the wheel in a sign called Coma Berenices. Neptune rises then, in Libra. Then rises Venus, then the Sun.

Mercury in Sagittarius.

Moon in Capricorn.

Mars in Aquarius (coming age).

Saturn on cusp of 3 signs....Pisces/Cetus (a sign outside the wheel)/Aries.

Moon phase can be calculated below with month and year...a 3 day old new moon...
www.stardate.org...

Astrology would tell you this is a Sagittarius Sun.

My best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by squiggy241

I would love to have my chart done. I've had a few of them and was impressed! Thanks in advance December 1, 1978 Ely, MN USA 12:23am

Hello Squiggy!

What I offer you is going to be different then what astrology has offered you. Im using what could of been observed in the sky at your birth, not an imaginary wheel.

Sun has just moved into Ophiuchus at your birth (1st day of an Ophiuchus Sun in this year). Astrology does not acknowledge Ophiuchus as a sign, even though the Sun is in Ophiuchus more then its in Scorpio). The day before your birth, Sun sat on cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus. You also have many energies in Ophiuchus with your Sun. Mercury, Mars, Neptune, and Moon all in Ophiuchus at your birth.

Before Sun rises on this day, Pluto rose in Virgo in the East. Then Venus rose on the cusp of Virgo/Libra. Then Uranus rose in Libra.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Saturn in Leo.

Your Moon phase on your birth...can be calculated by entering the month and year below..Your Moon is a 1 day old new moon, starting a new cycle.
www.stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun with some of the spheres at your birth (note, on this widget I use for the images...it may not label all planets if there is a congestion of many planets in one area...so Neptune is not labels in this image but Neptune is in Ophiuchus at your birth).

Astrology would call you a Sagittarius...this may still offer you things in this life.

My best to you!
LV

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

I seem to fit my Gemini sign quite well, so like to see what you think June 13th 1980 3:15 pm - Its a Friday the 13th too- doubt this matters though as that superstition is simply a superstition.

Hello nowayreally!

One idea I have is that the reason we fit our astrology signs so well, is that those signs are a 'past sign' to us, so we carry over in this life our 'past' ways. Past signs may be much more natural to a person, but where the Sun really was at your birth may offer you what you need to work on in this life. Plus, I look at each sign as a archetype of us, being we are really all the signs in some way.

The Sun sat in Taurus at your birth, between the tips of the Bull's horns. Venus also in Taurus sitting close to the Sun. Both Sun and Venus sit over Orion.

Moon at your birth has just moved into Gemini (your past sign). Hours leading up to your birth, the Moon traveled through Orion (a sign outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun). Mercury also in Gemini.

Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn all in Leo.

Pluto on a cusp of Virgo and Boots (a sign outside the wheel).

Uranus in Libra.

Neptune in Ophiuchus ( a sign not acknowledged by Astrology, even though the path of the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does in Scorpio).

Your moon phase can be calculated below by entering the month and year...
Your moon is still in a phase of 'dark moon/no moon' since it is so close to the Sun at your birth-meaning the moon is in between cycles).
www.stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

[edit on 29-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You rock! Thank you so much!
How unbelievably wonderful!
I will have to check your links out, but wanted to reply to thank you for your effort and interest- I really appreciate it!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join