It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Isn't it (supposedly) 800 miles?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Uhm... Yes it is. My bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
800 miles !! Oh my gawd. Is it still possible to drill that deep?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Adaptability. Life is adaptable and you cannot keep it from expanding, encroaching and overtaking the areas around it as they open up. The impossible task is keeping life out, as any gardener, homeowner or scientist will tell you.

And how old is the earth? When you consider perhaps 4.5 billions of years old it is hard to imagine a crevasse or a cranny on earth where life has not yet crept in and taken up residence, died out or been eaten up and reformed time and time again until now in those places (many as yet unseen by human eye) the most adaptable creature lives and thrives.

For this reason alone it is absurd to think there are NOT (at the very least) very complicated life forms living in far reaches of the planet, in places we cannot access due to technology, ignorance and perhaps even deliberate concealment.

This is why, though I don't picture an airy, interior like inside of a bulb - I do imagine inner earth's center-space, something like the hollowed out caverns, water filled whirls, underground levels and lakes, allowing life to exist within them.... similar to say, igneous rocks.

If a micro-biotic level there are microbes within the left human nostril, different from a whole new set of microbes living in the right nostril, it is possible and even likely, on a macrobiotic level for life to be in our earths interior, that cannot be found on the surface.

"Surface" itself limits us to a single planetary dimension. Sub terrains would enjoy a multitude of levels - thus opening up the equivalent of our area space, times a thousand or something.
We only assume everything loves the sun.
(So many ET's look mole like, like they'd need 1000 sunblock... now why is that?)

Was thinking today of the MET Museum in NYC. Years ago (and probably still) there was an isle devoted to these odd and stupefying (to me at 12) mysterious black sub oceanic creatures discovered living in places so deep they are bizarre and unrecognizable. You could not dream these creatures up. They were not covered in our science texts that's for sure and yet...there they are living there odd dark oxygen free lives.

Sumerian texts like the Enuma Elish also refer to an inner part of earth which is tended and ruled by one of the sisters of the original brothers- explorer/ miner/scientists.

In the Bible there are regular references to Sheol and the pit, allusions to somewhere that exists under the earth or deep within it.

We assume this to be an imaginary place or at least somewhere off planet,
but why go there? There is no need to travel so far. We have an inner earth.

The frequency and regularity of flying saucers, cigars and spheres and the ease with which they vanish might be because of a to and fro motion between outer space our inner and sub oceanic earth. Otherwise I guess we can postulate these visitors are... just looking?

I think it is possible they are coming and going.

www.abovetopsecret.com... I found this thread with some additional info re Adm Byrd
Wonder if he was related to Senator Byrd who recently passed? They seem to share an arguably "avian tinted" and adventurous spirit. RIP

Greetings and highest regards to the OP swimming in stars here. Another intriguing and thought provoking thread - May you live a long and prosperous life, my good and dear friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think you are absolutely right. Tom many people are ignorant.
And thank you very much for your heart warming end.

May you live a long and prosper as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i think it's kinda funny how nobody's talking about this anymore; i just saw a show on NatGeo tonight talking about Europa (one of Jupiter's moons) and how scientists think it's possible that there's life living there underground.. but they can't check this yet because we 1) haven't landed any "probes" there yet and 2) we don't know how to drill through 3 kilometers of ice...

anyway i guess i'm the only one that thinks its funny how they're so excited about the possibility of life living underground on Europa, and are trying to come up with ways of landing probes there to drill through all the ice..
i don't remember the exact words, but they were basically saying that if they can find some form of life there, even if it's just a few microbes (like bacteria for example) and can verify that it evolved on its own; that there are at least 2 independent forms of life in our solar system - that it would pretty much open the doors to the idea that life exists in almost all solar systems... kinda sounds like something out of Star Trek.

Yet despite all of this, nobody's busy trying to get to the center of the Earth? Or are they, and just not bothering to talk about it to us.

Could Jupiter Moon Harbor Fish-Size Life?

After scanning thru this article quickly, i also thought it was kind of interesting that Galileo discovered Europa in 1610 - Galileo's the guy that was "found 'vehemently suspect of heresy,' namely of having held the opinions that the Sun lies motionless at the centre of the universe, that the Earth is not at its centre and moves, and that one may hold and defend an opinion as probable after it has been declared contrary to Holy Scripture. He was required to "abjure, curse and detest" those opinions." - taken from wikipedia

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

No.

Scientists are not talking about the possibility of life underground on Europa. They are talking about the possibility of life in the sea under the ice covering the surface of Europa.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
also, I just now came across this:

Sinkhole in Guatemala

Kinda funny I didn't hear anything about this in the news, but then again I haven't really been paying too much attention to the news for a while...
I mean yea obviously it's online at the NatGeo website, but I'm suprised this wasn't all over the internet, TV, newspapers etc, or was it and somehow i just didn't hear about it?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by sum1one

No.

Scientists are not talking about the possibility of life underground on Europa. They are talking about the possibility of life in the sea under the ice covering the surface of Europa.

man listen to yourself

"life in the sea under the ice covering the surface of Europa" IS life underground on Europa - they think there's a underground ocean there UNDER all of the ice.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

So the water in frozen lakes is underground? The sea around the north pole is underground? Interesting. I thought that was considered...um...under the ice. I didn't know ice is considered to be "ground".

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If the "earth" or the "ground" of the planet you're talking about IS ice, then yes I guess it would, wouldn't it.

Seriously I can't believe we're even having this discussion right now, I guess I have to go dig up the definitions of "earth" and "ground" for all of us.. yawn.

Ground

www.thefreedictionary.com...

ground 1 (ground)
n.
a. The solid surface of the earth.
b. The floor of a body of water, especially the sea.
2. Soil; earth: level the ground for a lawn.
3. An area of land designated for a particular purpose. Often used in the plural: a burial ground; parade grounds.
4. The land surrounding or forming part of a house or another building. Often used in the plural: a guesthouse on the grounds of the mansion.
5. An area or a position that is contested in or as if in battle: The soldiers held their ground against the enemy. Character witnesses helped the defendant stand her ground in the trial.
6. Something that serves as a foundation or means of attachment for something else: a ground of white paint under the mural.
7. A surrounding area; a background.
8. The foundation for an argument, a belief, or an action; a basis. Often used in the plural.
9. The underlying condition prompting an action; a cause. Often used in the plural: grounds for suspicion; a ground for divorce. See Synonyms at base1.
10. An area of reference or discussion; a subject: The professor covered new ground in every lecture.
11. grounds The sediment at or from the bottom of a liquid: coffee grounds.
12. Electricity
a. A large conducting body, such as the earth or an electric circuit connected to the earth, used as an arbitrary zero of potential.
b. A conducting object, such as a wire, that is connected to such a position of zero potential.

Earth

www.thefreedictionary.com...

earth (ûrth)
n.
a. The land surface of the world.
b. The softer, friable part of land; soil, especially productive soil.
2. often Earth The third planet from the sun, having a sidereal period of revolution about the sun of 365.26 days at a mean distance of approximately 149 million kilometers (92.96 million miles), an axial rotation period of 23 hours 56.07 minutes, an average radius of 6,378 kilometers (3,963 miles), and a mass of approximately 5.974 × 1024 kilograms (1.317 × 1025 pounds).
3. The realm of mortal existence; the temporal world.
4. The human inhabitants of the world: The earth received the news with joy.
a. Worldly affairs and pursuits.
b. Everyday life; reality: was brought back to earth from his daydreams of wealth and fame.
6. The substance of the human body; clay.
7. The lair of a burrowing animal.
8. Chiefly British The ground of an electrical circuit.
9. Chemistry Any of several metallic oxides, such as alumina or zirconia, that are difficult to reduce and were formerly regarded as elements.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

I saw it on TV.

But I don't see how that can be related to this thread's topic, that's not a 800 mile deep hole.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

No.

The ice is simply the frozen surface of the ocean. If the ice melted would you consider any life in the ocean to have changed from underground to surface dwelling? No, it would remain ocean dwelling.

If there is any surface rock on Europa, and any life was found living beneath that rock (or, indeed, beneath the rock forming the ocean bed) then that might be described as underground. But at present we do not suspect any such life might exist and we instead just looking for oceanic life living beneath the ice.

btw without looking back through this thread, have we covered earthquake waves as proof there are no large voids inside the Earth?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Funny I dont see ICE mentioned but like everyone else except you THEY dont consider it GROUND

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Of course THEY don't, that's why THEY'RE planning on sending probes to EUROPA to drill through ICE instead of drilling here on EARTH.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Never assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
does anything think that it's possible the hexagon on saturn could be some sort of entrance to the center of saturn? just throwing that out there

[edit on 6/24/2010 by indigothefish]

What is the Hexagon? It is the result of all of our prehistoric ancestors slave mining. Ill try to explain.

My theory is that all planets are in fact hollow and not created as we have been mislead to believe. Its a core secret that keeps us all ignorant of our true genesis and reason for being. You can not comprehend the hexagon unless you can understand the ancient battle that is referenced in the old testament, the falling out between God the Divine, and the physical "creators" of modern man. Like oil and water, the two can not cohabitate the same planet. It was tried over and over and failed miserably. "They refused the servants job"

Part of the story involved the "Lord God" of the old testament, who by the way is also the same as the biblical "Creators" wanting to use humanity as slave labor for their empire building, and the establishment of a home planet, namely Saturn. I doubt it is a coincidence that Saturn and "Satan" are very similar. The father of all lies goes by many names.

Planetary mechanics as has been witnessed by the movement of Chernobyl nuclear reactor fallout showing up at the south pole indicates that air travels through the planets hollow out one opening traversing the planet, then re-entering the hollow to complete the circuit. It is said that the reason life was so large on the surface of the planet in ancient times is due to a higher oxygen content of the air. Block one opening, and the air will become stagnate and loose oxygen and life will start to diminish and life spans will decay. The major oxygen generator on this planet is not the rain forests of south America, but the gigantic and massive forests, of the hollow.

The moon (artificial satellite) was placed in such a manner as to cause the earth to tilt, causing a pole shift that would close off the southern opening with ice and snow. This would start the process of lower life quality for the surface dwellers of this planet. The dinosaurs could no longer be supported because of the lowered oxygen content, and the shortened life spans for all other living creatures.

In the case of Saturn, it requires one of the openings to be sealed in order to produce a breathable atmosphere inside the planet. It is the same principal as earth, only in reverse. The hexagon is the "Plug" that allows life to flourish within the planet, and gives "lord god", the "creators", and "Satan" a temporary domicile, before the divine takes final judgment.

As to the inhabitants of our hollow, there are two types, those that bow down to the lord god, satan, and those that know the true location of the divine and have attempted to assist humanity. To the satan followers, go to your god, and share in his fate. To the helpers, continue following your heart and you shall see a true miracle.

To the buffoons in the secret societies who ignorantly try to conceal these truths, your fate is that of a traitor, for your only god is greed.

If the moon is removed from its current location and orbit, the earth will once again move back to balance, and the pole shift will be complete, and our ice plug will melt, allowing the atmosphere to once again allow the planet to go back to pristine condition.

But then again, its all just theory.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If the Earth was hollow we would know by now due to testing of nuclear weapons. If the Earth was hollow it would reverberate for a long period of time like striking an empty barrel with a stick.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
If the Earth was hollow we would know by now due to testing of nuclear weapons. If the Earth was hollow it would reverberate for a long period of time like striking an empty barrel with a stick.
So, you think the powers that be, tell all, and are completely honest, and have no secrets? Oh sure you say, they have secrets but they are for good reasons, right? Do you have a list of all the secrets, and do the government share them with you? Maybe, there is one secret they are not telling you about, think that's possible?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join