It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

"...i came into the conversation like an a**hole admittedly. i skipped to the last page and read it all to catch up. where i find a person being high and mighty wearing a judges robe. so, admittedly out of place, i administer a burn of epic proportions because i wanna stand up for these people whos only crime is logic. i shoulda got stars for that. but no, tyrants always have darn near free reign..."

Appreciate the apology, and forgive me if I came off as too high and mighty. I actually feel it's a bit of the reverse, with the straight-jacket thinkers always dictating "facts", and acting more like the tyrants. But, obviously you felt that their only crime was "logic"...OK. I might point out that it isn't necessarily "illogical" to allow ourselves some latitude, as we consider issues that are not entirely resolved. In fact, I could argue that one will never make much progress by simply rehashing the same, tired old ideas (even if they are good, and have worked for a time).

There is a bigger issue here however, and in a way, we may be closer together than you may think. IMO, you have slipped on the judge's robe yourself by denouncing Sinter Klaas' presentation of the Hollow Earth with the disrespectful comparison to "Mickey Mouse", with so little reason. Actually, your reason was a bit off, since it seemed to be that you thought it was silly to be discussing the HE theory, when there are so many "real" problems going on, police beating people, violence, etc.

OK, given that position, it is a bit surprising you clicked on the thread, but I see your point nonetheless. Here's something to consider in that vein: The people who run the world, those who I have referred to as our "occultist masters", it could be that they too, entertain the notion of the Hollow Earth quite seriously. They certainly have in the recent past, as anyone knows who has looked into the Nazi occultist agenda.

The biggest names in the Occult, Mdme Blavatsky (Theosophy), Aleister Crowley, George Gurdjieff, etc., these people all include the idea of a subterranean world, indeed, it is central to much of their philosophy.

Of course there are plenty that dismiss these pioneers of the New Age Movement as charlatans, and worse, but whether they were good or bad, it seems that there are those who may still follow their lead, so-to-speak.

The Nazi connection is even more interesting, seeing as how our modern day Space Program derives from Nazi scientists, like Von Braun. How many are surprised when they discover the many occultist connections within the space program, the Apollo missions, the more recent Shuttle flights/"accidents", etc. After Operation Paperclip, where hundreds of these Nazi scientists, many who had occultist leanings, why should we be so surprised?

AND SO, the assertion implied in the many rather flippant posts in this thread, to me suggest that most are still unaware of the bigger picture. Certainly, we can discuss "scientific" elements, make grand speculations, have lots of fun, as you say. But there is a serious side to it. The Hollow Earth, Atlantis, UFO's...they are all connected. And perhaps we should just say, "who cares?" BUT, it seems that TPTB care, and that's what might be important here.

One thing is for sure, at this late stage of the game, if those who are in control, who have the resources, do not want us to truly know, then we probably will remain ignorant, at least in the sense that we positively can "know" about it.

However, we can still legitimately infer, from our very LACK of verifiable data (that "should" logically be otherwise), that there is something that IS being hidden from us, as strange as that is. Isn't this a more useful starting point than all the irrelevant arm-chair scientism?

Thanks friend, for giving me a chance to share "my truth" as you put it...

JR

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

ah yes. you are the man. there is definately stuff hidden. and there are many people who do believe in this. many influential people too. although crowley and the like arent the best examples...

but at the same time, theyre not actively trying to destroy the h.e. theory like theyre attacking other theories, and i go where they dont want me to go by default.

but i dont know for sure. no one here does (except the guy who allegedly flew over it a bunch of posts back). i couldnt show you proof and you couldnt show me proof. unless we both hopped on a plane and took a journey. cause proof is kinda self defeating. theres proof about everything and nothing at the same time.

and being that i dont believe this theory, or disbelieve it since i'm zen, i did just come to this thread to defeat the theory. which i shouldnt have done. i know i cant stand when a thread becomes a war ground when it was intended to be a classroom. we should all be mindful that people have strong beliefs, and dont like to be encroached upon. fighting begets fighting

for attacking people (both of us) we're playing into what they (tptb) want us to do. and at the end of the day we end up resembling them.

i'd say since we know things are hidden, and since our only mission is truth, then we kick a whole lotta a**. and there should be s+f for both of us.

me personally, since i say the govt is a bigger issue than h.e. theory, thats where i'll put my energy. you can legitimately say that h.e. theory is a bigger issue than govt, since they'd be in control and pulling the strings of the govts. so thats where you should put your energy. i'll attack on the frontlines and you circle round and catch em by surprise.

*warcries*

we're just lucky to have this great website. one of the only free places left. all praises due to ats

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi sinter, if there is a hollow earth and civilisation, wouldn't it have been destroyed by all the earthquakes and under ground atomic testing over the past 50 years. regards kennybee

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by robocop21

Could be... But I don't think so.

I have a nice pic. to back that up.

The big one is the range of the Russian Tsar bomba. roughly 100 KM max.

The slab of earth is about 800 km.

I don't think that would mean total destruction

Edit : Right here this will lead you to a visible picture. link

[edit on 6/28/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

NO!

The hole isn't in Amsterdam!

Some have told me (and I only have their word for this, although I have been to the city) that the real hole is in New Jersey, in the U.S. -- Newark to be specific.

Sorry...it's an old joke, for those of us who never lived there, but had to visit often...

OK, carry on......

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No it isn't.
I'm pretty sure this hole is indeed an imaginary hole.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow, good stuff. You'll keep me up on night with my mind wandering now.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

lol @ the hole's in newark - well that explains all the mothmen flying around down there then huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
there is a reason he says he knows g5 pilots by a first name basis

jay z says he moved that gold bottle up to the space ship, yup i'm on that next #

he bee at airports like hes the airforce.

man looks up all jayz's new stuff, its messed up

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Im sorry but anybody that believes this nonsense needs to research the hollow head theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Donald Menzel

I'm sorry but what are you referring to ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If there are entrances via caves why not visit them and find a way in!

These entrances are reachable, why not disapprove or approve this theory straight away.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Are you kidding me

I'm not even gonna try walking 800 km on flat terrain.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Hollow Earth theory is interesting and you have to wonder why there are no satellite pictures of antarctica. I just read the first two pages and the last two pages so didn't see if anybody posted pics of the north and south pole areas.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Ummmm....the reason is very simple:

....and you have to wonder why there are no satellite pictures of antarctica.

This image was posted on Page 14...take a look:

Now...granted, it sohows the orbital paths of the imaging satellites and how they DON'T cross over much of the North Pole (why bother, anyway???)

Think about it...even though it isn't shown, the SAME gap would appear directly opposite the North Pole...so that would be at the South Pole, and much of Antarctica.

IN FACT...if you do some searching, there ARE sat photos of some of Antarctica...mostly of the ice shelves, as studies are carried out on climate change effects on the ice sheets.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ohhh... MY FREAKIN...

I actually missed that pick.
It's difficult not to miss anything.

What is really surprising to me is the hexagon. :O.
Lets me wondering about the one on Neptune and if those winds are not designed as in technology... or something.

Please if you know more ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Ohhh... MY FREAKIN...

I actually missed that pick.
It's difficult not to miss anything.

What is really surprising to me is the hexagon. :O.
Lets me wondering about the one on Neptune and if those winds are not designed as in technology... or something.

Please if you know more ?

Thats what I thought of too when I saw the hexagon shape in the satellite diagram thing, I think the hexagon is saturn though not neptune.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Yes you are right. It is Saturn. But what are the odds ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Well....given the upper atmosphere of Saturn is essentially a "fluid" (and the 'hexagon' in the Earth satellites' orbits is just a factor of the geometry of straightlines made by their orbits, when looking directly down on the Pole) I found THIS to explain the anomaly on Saturn.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Do you believe in God ? or a creator ?

This is probably something like the Fibonacci code or something.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join