It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

You are talking about the expanding earth theory.
I have done a thread about that to a little while ago.

You can read it here.

The Expanding Earth Theory

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I have been trying to find pictures of the poles as taken from orbit, and in light of this thread, i find it strange that I am finding almost nothing.

I wonder if my search skills need a nap. Can anyone help me find some or confirm the same as I?

This guy found holes at the Poles on Google Earth. Here he takes you through it on his screen:

www.youtube.com...

Great find!!! That was amazing! If it isn't evidence of a hole at the poles, what the hell is it?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I read your whole thread and will admit it was an awesome read SK..

nicely done and very cool links too..

I would like to believe it's true but i think the planet would just collapse in on itself or already would have if it was true..

S&F for you though..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
If it isn't evidence of a hole at the poles, what the hell is it?

It's evidence of the way Google maps the images on a 3D model of the Earth.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was enjoying this thread, until the guy came with the moon theory, and then the other guy started posting fake pics. Anybody want to take a look at something and say...."Wow maybe I should look for myself"? This is BS. How about someone go there And at least take some pics?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Hollow Earth Theory and the Expanding Earth Theory are both valid, both true, and beyond the comprehension of most. Every planet and star is hollow, this is the universal norm. In fact, the Earth is soon to begin the process of turning into a star! This is the motive, if you will, behind the Expanding Earth. Major transformations are already occurring, as we all know, and things will really kick into gear soon after 2012.

For the creator of this post and others interested, I suggest you look at Messages From The Hollow Earth PDF by Dianne Robbins, available online. TELOS is another good book from her.. the time to raise your consciousness is NOW.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

A star !

Please tell me what you know and why you believe it's true ?

Ohh... please be so kind to provide a link to the stuff you talk about ?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I would like to believe it's true but i think the planet would just collapse in on itself or already would have if it was true..

Please enlighten me ? What if the earth is indeed hollow. How could you possibly say it would collapse in on itself ?

Their are forces at work where we have a very good explanation for, like gravity.
What do we know about gravity ? a lot probably, but their is still much we assume.

A hollow earth would not collapse in on itself, we are just wrong about our current understanding. If that was the case.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by baddmove

Please enlighten me ? What if the earth is indeed hollow. How could you possibly say it would collapse in on itself ?

Their are forces at work where we have a very good explanation for, like gravity.
What do we know about gravity ? a lot probably, but their is still much we assume.

A hollow earth would not collapse in on itself, we are just wrong about our current understanding. If that was the case.
Exactly! Why does a balloon not collapse into itself? Because understandable physics show us the forces at work, that keep the balloon from collapsing.

In the hollow earth there are understandable physics that keep the earth from collapsing, except, we are not allowed to know them. Just like George Carlyn said "Its a big club, and you aint in it" (George was referring to the PTB, but it also apply s here as well).

I still like to think there are two types of gravity, one emanating from the "Smoky God" and the other emanating from the "Van Allen Radiation belt" Each force pushing outward exerting a push onto the crust or firmament of the planet. One from the inside, one from the out. And through time it appears the inner push is just a little stronger than the outside, as seen in the expanding earth theory (fact as far as I concerned). What factors may agitate this condition? Maybe the abundance of water that has a tendency to weaken the crust, or maybe just the sheer weight of the water.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Haha
Finally someone that can that can look past, beyond or deny the limiting boundaries of our modern day understandings.

It is an interesting idea you offer about the two way gravity system.

I'm in favor of the expanding earth theory as it is presented by Dr. Max Maxlow.
Although the continental drift theory should meet somewhere in the middle with the expanding earth. Both seem to be missing out.

The hollow earth I can not say all the data has convinced me yet.
Any ideas on how the light source at the core could be explained ?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Any ideas on how the light source at the core could be explained ?

To start I must say I am one of those who feels that the entire universe would have no meaning, no value, unless there were some type of life form that could appreciate it one way or another. I believe the universe is a construct, a creation for reasons. Even though some parts may not be perfect or appear perfect, it all serves a purpose.

As to the "Smoky God", and its possible origins, I like to think of it as a "Planet Seed". As to date, mankind has not witnessed the birth of a planet so as far as I'm concerned the generally accepted theory of space dust forming a sphere and planet are just as wild as a "Hollow earth
theory" is to the accepted scientific community.

The "big bang" theory is out due to the multitude of angels the galaxies rotate at. But on the other hand I see that what is more likely is billions upon billions of "Little Bangs" being closer to the truth. Each galaxy, each solar system having its own beginning. I see the Sun not giving birth to the planets but all coming into existence individually, with the solar sun being first and the seed to the solar system.

It is difficult putting into words that which has no words to describe, but it seems "Black hole" might be the closest. The concept of a region where all know laws of physics are turn on their heads, where logic and reason no longer exist. Where the facade of reality meets the hidden unreal fibers of the ethereal. A three dimensional world where it meets the limitless boundaries of a different unseen dimension .

It is rumored that the inhabitants of the inner earth see this light as God in the book "Smoky God". I myself see this light as a mechanization of that unseen, and to this point, unknowable, dimension, to this point.

Maybe, its just the light shining out of a open door, a "Light Hole".

[edit on 8-8-2010 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

To start I must say I am one of those who feels that the entire universe would have no meaning, no value, unless there were some type of life form that could appreciate it one way or another. I believe the universe is a construct, a creation for reasons. Even though some parts may not be perfect or appear perfect, it all serves a purpose.

I think more or less the same as you do. Coincidence ?

I've heard about something similar to a planet seed. There they told the planets are little blobs of sun burped of by the sun. To me it made about just as much sense as the big bang, so who knows...?

As I understand the secretion from matter turning into a larger object until it becomes a planet, is not even possible. Some kind of stuff or wind or force keeps the dust from sticking together. However I've not formed a conclusion yet.

Recently I read about an article where some kind of professor stated that the earth exist in a singularity or black hole. Freaky thought...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
LOL @ Sun Burps, thank you that totally made my day

Growth and Form of Planetary Seedlings: Results from a Microgravity Aggregation Experiment

Growth and Form of Planetary Seedlings: Results from a Microgravity Aggregation Experiment

The outcome of the first stage of planetary formation, which is characterized by ballistic agglomeration of preplanetary dust grains due to Brownian motion in the free molecular flow regime of the solar nebula, is still somewhat speculative. We performed a microgravity experiment flown onboard the space shuttle in which we simulated, for the first time, the onset of free preplanetary dust accumulation and revealed the structures and growth rates of the first dust agglomerates in the young solar system. We find that a thermally aggregating swarm of dust particles evolves very rapidly and forms unexpected open-structured agglomerates.

© 2000 The American Physical Society
URL:
link.aps.org...
DOI:
10.1103/PhysRevLett.85.2426
PACS:
96.35.Cp, 45.70.-n, 61.43.Hv, 81.10.Mx

sun burps is much easier to understand than this crap - "ballistic agglomeration of preplanetary dust grains"

but hey, that's what people pay the big bucks to go to Harvard for; using big words make them feel smart.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

The gravity is held in the center of the crust.. And yes, a star! Sounds shocking but on a universal scale these are daily happenings. I have a lot of sources and also intuition developed through meditation..

Here's some stuff to check out..
George Kavassilas - Our Journey and the Grand Deception/The Greatest Secret on Earth www.youtube.com...

The last one talks about the star process, but the 'Grand Deception' is a good introduction and explanation of our current situation. There is much more to incarnating on Earth besides walking around in a meat suit.

Did you read the book I posted earlier?? These are communications from the ADVANCED RACE OF BEINGS that live inside our very Earth. Go, Now, connect with them in consciousness by reading "Messages From the Hollow Earth" then tell me if it's true or not.. Dianne Robbins is the author.

www.kickasstorrents.com...

We have only a few years.. you must either raise your consciousness or get off the planet. I suggest raising your vibration/consciousness.

I've given you a few good tools.. follow that author's work.

Here's another hint: Telos 1 2 & 3

Godspeed

Edit to add links because I'm so kind and generous. =)

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Hi

I didn't look it up yet. I was actually waiting for a link.

Thank you for being kind by the way.
I'll take a look tomorrow. I'm not really up to it right now.

Thanks.

~ Sinter

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the thread SK, nice layout man!
S&F

Peace,
spec

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And ?

Believer... or disbeliever ?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
sinter klaas, check out this vid:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow thank your so much for so much fantastic information. Its so rare on here to find well researched, thought out threads and yours is the best so far. Wonderful!

As to wether or not I believe in the hollow earth, I am still on the fence about it but your post provided so much information for both sides that now I am even more unsure as to where I stand. But that is what I love, information. The more information and facts I have the happier I am and the more I can research and study any subject. Knowledge is power. Thanks so much again. A flag for you my good sir.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join