It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

To the first question, absolutely NOT.

Second question, don't know...wasn't there. In any event, IF there was any sort of "creator", then IT is completely dispassionate as far as we are concerned --- seems rather obvious.

We're on our own, folks! Make it or break it, all by ourselves...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes nature truly is beautiful.

We are not on or own you know. We share our world with countless of other species.
And possibly up to 6 distinct races that live underneath our feet.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Oh...yes, I forgot about the various semi-sentient (or just 'faking' it?) other species...expecially porpoise and whales:

We share our world with countless of other species.

Very funny (book 3...or is it 4?) in the "Hithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series by (the late) Douglas Adams --- "So Long, And Thanks For All the Fish!" is hilarious.
Seems dolphins, porpoise and their cousins have been "pretending" all this time, and THEY are (were, because they're leaving) the dominant intelligent species on this planet (which really isn't a planet, it's a giant computer....)

I have to admit, I missed this bit:

And possibly up to 6 distinct races that live underneath our feet.

The "Eloi" and the "Morlocks"? That's only two species (well, they may be related genetically)....(and I thought H. G. Wells made them up?) Color me confused....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I read THHGTTG great book. The movie tja.

Eloi and moloch or something are us remember in the future after the not so hollow moon, Wacked us. After we drilled a couple of holes in it.

Interesting actually ?

By the way. I get the idea you don't give much about animals. Why ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You heard wrong:

I get the idea you don't give much about animals. Why ?

Humans are animals, after all. Some just think they're superior -- I'm not completely convinced.

I've been wondering if having what we humans consider an "advanced" brain, and the 'intelligence' that comes with it, isn't a detriment...in that, one side result is an increased amount of insanity, of varying degrees.

THIS thread, for example, a recent one shows a keen and insightful observation of some aspects of human behavior....and that we really aren't very far removed from our earlier roots, after all....

....to relate this to your thread (somehow...let me stretch...) without appearing to bash anyone, it is the case, as mentioned, that there exist certain individuals who are prone to accept what others would call "fantasy", and to do so without any rational thought, but on pure "belief"...

Just look at what people can willfully believe in, no matter how illogical....sometimes we see it, as evidenced on ATS (on occasion...).

[edit on 29 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I didn't heard. I got the idea myself.

But honestly I think you are right. When people still believe something that is proven wrong to them that is just silly.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
From your first post:In the book, "Etidorhpa"
Thats Aphrodite backwards... not sure if you were aware or if it has any relevance to the story or who wrote it or w/e but throwin it out there.

Are you getting Bird confused with Byrd?? cuz you listed both spellings in your posts. Very informative and nice read. S+F!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Ohhh... MY FREAKIN...

I actually missed that pick.
It's difficult not to miss anything.

What is really surprising to me is the hexagon. :O.
Lets me wondering about the one on Neptune and if those winds are not designed as in technology... or something.

Please if you know more ?

Great thread. Sorry i didn't make it through all 16 pages without skipping ahead. Anyhoo, this was in the back of my mind as i was browsing this thread so when you asked this question it really jumped out at me but Richard c. Hoagland's theory of hyperdimensional physics offers an explanation to the hexagonal patterns seen in the solar system and possibly (though less likely i guess) the missing territory in the sat paths...

This guy is pretty criticized whenever i've seen comments on his theories before so i don't think this board will be any different however it's still interesting to consider. And it would also offer some explanation of the energy source, or the 'sun' inside the hollow.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by taguon
found this pic, texts say it was taken in 1968

this one too, no date

Looks like a couple of good finds.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mine Not Yours

Mine Not Yours:

Looks like a couple of good finds.

The satellite composite photo you admired (the one from 1968) with the large area in the center that is unimaged (and appears to be a "hole") is easily explained.

This image has been linked before; I took the liberty of adding it to my 'atsimg' files, so it will embed here and everyone can see it clearly:

Hope this clears things up.....

[edit on 30 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No am being serious, there are such things as cars. Why not travel to one of the entrances mentioned and literally find a way in!

Theres an entrance in an california mountain according to the OP.

Someone from california on ATS could go have a look
, and report back to us?

Am all for actions when it comes to interesting stuff. Never words.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Have you ever tried to drive a car in a cave ?

Or watched people cave diving ?

It probably is not a tunnel where you can drive through.
I guess it would be quite an adventure for one who tries to travel through those "entrances"

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No animal can sweat like a man but still his sweating cannot make peace with any1 & all his pores are closing very fast making him a perfect beast. All out war.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is interesting. Definitely going to read the entire post soon as I live in one of the areas you mentioned.

SnF

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well, this is our problem, no money to fund such projects to find out these theories. Or lazy attitude.

I was thinking of drilling a deep hole, but i know it aint as simple as it seems and would cost alot of money.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The deepest hole drilled to date is the SG-3 borehole which is 12.3 km (7.6 miles) deep, part of the Soviet Kola Superdeep Borehole project; thus, visual knowledge of the Earth's structure extends that far.

We got a long way to go.

If I'm correct even the Marian trench is only 19 km deep.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If the hollow earth thoery is real then how deep would we have to go to get to the hollow space of the earth ?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

They are talking about 800 km

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

ooohhhh kkkk thats deeper than the record deepest hole...

Well i can say, if aliens wanted to stay out of sight from us and keep quite, beeing 800km beneath us surely is the way to do it.

Any good drilling technology out there?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

People have driven cars to the North pole though...

Then there is that base almost directly on top of the south pole...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join