It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected discovery. The Hollow Earth Theory.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I know how you can calculate that its an impossibility. First you have to acknowledge that in this model there is a sun inside the Earth. Find out what is the minimum critical mass required to initiate fusion of hydrogen. Then calculate the volume that would occupy. Then calculate the diameter of that quantity.
Minus that diameter away from the diameter of the Earth and get back to me when you discover the Earth cant have a central Sun ;-)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I will save you the time, here you go:

The basic process of star formation is that they emerge due to accretion of enough matter to reach a critical mass of approximately 80 times Jupiter's, at which point internal pressures raise the core temperatures high enough to ignite nuclear fusion.

burro.astr.cwru.edu...

In other words this tells you it is impossible and I didn't even have to ask "the powers that be"

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Hi

What if you used the electric universe theory instead ?
Where would that lead you ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is an incredible thread with a great deal of intillegent responses. I have been truely entertained, mind boggled and enlightened. This is one of the best posts I've read in quite some time.

Edited for spelling errors, sorry.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Thanks buddy.
I'm glad you liked it..

What I don't like is the same repeating comment on the internal sun.

If you consider this sun, it is not explainable with our current day physics. So when you stop comparing the two suns and think about a different kind of sun all together...

A sun that works in a way we've never seen before... How hard can it be ?
Time and time again, new discoveries are made of exoplanets that could not exist according our scientific understanding.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Ha!! HaHaHaHaHa!!!

Ah...HaHaHaHaHa!!!!

And, ummmm

"electric universe theory"?!!??

HA! HaHaHa!! and, Ha Ha Ha!!!

(choking on my own bile, sorry....>cough< >cough

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Thanks buddy.
I'm glad you liked it..

What I don't like is the same repeating comment on the internal sun.

If you consider this sun, it is not explainable with our current day physics. So when you stop comparing the two suns and think about a different kind of sun all together...

A sun that works in a way we've never seen before... How hard can it be ?
Time and time again, new discoveries are made of exoplanets that could not exist according our scientific understanding.

Most certainly, I am not capable of making any scientific critical analysis on your post. However, it is definitely a worthwhile read. Forget the naysayers. You have your convictions and that is all that matters. The sun thing could be credible, however I fall short of such scientific matters.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes. Electric universe... it explains a lot more in an easier way. Given the 4 % understanding of the cosmos. Why not ?

Why should we not use it to explain the inner sun ? You are already part of a hollow earth thread.

What is the evidence that debunks an electric universe ? What makes you laugh at it ?
I really don't know.

It is healthy for you so, by all means, go on.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Most certainly, I am not capable of making any scientific critical analysis on your post. However, it is definitely a worthwhile read. Forget the naysayers. You have your convictions and that is all that matters.

Me neither

These are not my convictions. I do think it is wildly interesting their are others who are convinced about this.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"Evidence"?

b]What is the evidence that debunks an electric universe ?

Electricity doesn't conduct through a vacuum.

The very term 'electricity' implies the transfer of electrons...which is what happens in electicaal transmission.

There is a REASON electrical wiring is covered in materials (such as plastic, or cloth) that acts as an insulator.

WOOD is also a good insulator.

Electricity CANNOT 'flow' through a vacuum.

Period.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

There are people that think that space exists as a liquid. And those who call it aether.
Space is also not a complete vacuum.

There are also still fast undiscovered discoveries to be made, they could change the way we look at the universe. Easily.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What is an electric arc ?

There is no piece of metal between a cloud and a tree, in case of ligning.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread, and I either believe in this fully or partially, to a large extent it is like this, ie. a great underground network exists with passages and cities/bases. I believe both negative and positive channels exist here, and races that dwell out of sight. Mount Shasta/Telos is an area that to me probably has entrances to both positive and negative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Underground Empire

This was a very good thread.

Second Half of 2012 part 4 The Hollow Earth & it's Core 1/6

The rest of this is on Jessicalmystic's channel, on youtube, her videos are filled with light an insight.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity. This is a fascinating thread and I like Jessica Mystic. I subscribed and will watch more of her videos finding her ingenuous, refreshing and calming. I had seen her once before but enjoyed this one so thanks for putting it up.
I went to youtube to see the bigger screen and serendipitously (how often do you get to use the word)
I stumbled on this set of 7 videos on this topic so enthralling I watched them all just now Still a little shocked. Speechless really.
This might even make a hollow earth "believer" out of Sinter Klass.
Here is the first. If it is interesting - the rest are on youtube Get the popcorn, Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

There is NO vaccum either!

The flow tends to go through the sap of the tree iirc, wood doesn't conduct.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thank you so much, that you video you linked is wonderful. Our world contains so many mysteries. There are many channels, frequencies as well. The Chakra's or leylines are beign abused currently, and possibly long term, by the bloodlines/conrollers, but there was a huge increase in this, since the Nazis. We need to hold light over them and aid in earht's healing, and shielding herself form harm.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Air.

Air can conduct. Electrons in the atoms of molecules are excited, and transfer the flow of electricity.

Space, in general, isn't a perfect vacuum, of course. BUT is not full of some imagined "fluid". That is one of the basis of the "EU theory", and it's utter nonsense.

NONE of our spacecraft missions would have had any chance for success if there were some "unknown substance" such as this imaginary "aether" out there. The orbital colculations would have been well off, and it would have been obvious, early on.

NO evidence of this so-called "aether". NONE. Whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No evidence means it doesn't exist then.

EU theory has a lot of evidence which can be copied in a lab. I agree it seems there are a things missing.

But...

The consensus is that the universe expanded unimaginable after the first few seconds.
Where is the evidence that happened ?

Every time we can look further we are confronted with a new boundary, only set by our limited perception.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

There is NO vaccum either!

The flow tends to go through the sap of the tree iirc, wood doesn't conduct.

Not only does wood conduct it orchestrates!

www.gi.alaska.edu...

According to an article by Jeanne McDermott in the December 1984 issue of Smithsonian Magazine, researchers have found that trees can actively defend themselves against these serious insect attacks, even to the point of communicating a warning to other trees in the vicinity. This startling suggestion was first made in the spring of 1979 by chemist and zoologist Davey Rhoades, who was working at a field site outside Seattle. Rhoades took two groups of willow trees, infested one with caterpillars, and left the other alone as a control. Two weeks later, he plucked leaves from the trees which had been infested and fed them to caterpillars in the laboratory. He found that these caterpillars grew quite slowly. The surprising finding was that a diet of leaves from the non-attacked control trees nearby also caused the caterpillars to grow slowly. Both groups of trees had apparently flooded their leaves with an unsavory chemical that discouraged the insects' growth. Rhoades concluded that the attacked trees had slipped the control group a danger signal, and that this must have been done by releasing a chemical into the air.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Air.

Air can conduct. Electrons in the atoms of molecules are excited, and transfer the flow of electricity.

Space, in general, isn't a perfect vacuum, of course. BUT is not full of some imagined "fluid". That is one of the basis of the "EU theory", and it's utter nonsense.

NONE of our spacecraft missions would have had any chance for success if there were some "unknown substance" such as this imaginary "aether" out there. The orbital colculations would have been well off, and it would have been obvious, early on.

NO evidence of this so-called "aether". NONE. Whatsoever.

About the aether weedwhacker- Einstein tends to disagree with you.

This link was pretty interesting...a bit esoteric but check it out Sinter.
www.zeropoint.ca...

This SPACE is described as a living Unity, simultaneously an apparent Void to the finite mind or physical perception, but also the Divine Plenum, container of all, to the mystically awakened. This SPACE is the ultimate AETHER–the root principle of all manifestation within both the spiritual and material worlds. Whereas scientists of her day were arguing about the reality of the “ether,” before dismissing the concept in the early part of the twentieth century, Blavatsky never wavered in her insistence of the primacy of the Aether. This Aether is the container and foundation for all the laws of nature and all cosmic manifestations–and is the Eternal Parent Space itself. This concept of the Aether is dramatically different from the ether being proposed in her day by the scientists, although it is perfectly compatible with the most recent scientific concepts. Of course, no-one in Blavatsky’s day had any conception of the sevenfoldness of this ultimate Aether:

What I'd really like to know is, who gives people stars for inaccurate information?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join