It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica
That's a lovely story you wrote there. What "super powers" do you have that can't be proved by a simple video upload?

But good luck with your mutant group... i'm sure you and the other parents-basement dwelling super heroes will change the world.

Seriously... if i had any sort of "super power" i wouldn't log onto this website and try and convince people that i do. Grow up and get on with your life... you are not special.
Let me put this in language you can understand" I have no life, i get my kicks by logging onto websites and making fun of others.Insults are my favorite weapons, since my intellect cannot concieve of anything else to say.Seriously, i have no reason to try to convince anyone, i have already done that,by accident: Don't you read previous posts before putting your foot in your own mouth? If i am not special then why does my existence anger you so much? I am sorry if YOUR life is so sad and pathetic that you feel the need to get your jollies by putting others down. I never claimed i was a "super hero" as i don't think anyone else on this forum has either. I am simply one being among the many others who use this forum to communicate the experiences we have which defy natural explanations. Now if you want to communicate as a rational being , my abilites are 1.) Running at Extreme Speeds[i have been been clocked at 45 MPH], 2.) Extreme tolerance to extreme colder temperatures and 3.)Above average Strength.(i don't consider lifting a car on two wheels "super strength" this is something i am sure many bodybuilders can do. I do not have a Video to upload so i can prove to you that i can do what i can do. If 4 eyewitnesses are not enough for you,it doesn't bother me. I am not the one with anything to prove.If you have nothing intelligent to add to this discussion, let's let it end on this posting...Pietro

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Let's forget the arguing! Different people believe different things, so let's leave it at that!

Anyhow, there probably are perfectly reasonable explanations for the phenomena that occur in this world. That includes the topic of this thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nobody in real life could have super powers unless he were given them by the miracle of technology.

Later!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pietro
I am not the one with anything to prove.

Oh yes you are, if you come to this site making spectacular claims that defy the very nature of humanity you should be prepared to back up your words. I'll get straight to the point, you're either completely lying or you delusionally believe you really do have these powers. If you are the latter I genuinley apologise for any offence as it's not my intent to make you feel bad, if you're the former then you are a very sad individual.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this page isnt for skeptics its for people to talk about their abilities and not have to defend themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i have the power to restart hearts... i could probably stop hearts too... i have only done it successfully three times

[edit on 7-9-2009 by tannererer]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

ill prove it all you have to do is have a heart attack :\
i can prove that i can restart your heart with my bare hands

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Astral City

I am new to this I myself A natural have found it comfoting to know that I am not alone . Do you know what a person that can scan people and see their sickness is I can . My hands heat up and I touch them with concentration and my guide they cure ! At times i feel as a modern day sin eater . I absorb neg and positive emotions and I am trying my best to release it . It has caused complete anixiety . I am sensitive to the extreme I was born from a long line of naturals 6 generations including pychics, healers and mediums I have learned I have a little on my plate to handle than I have asked for . My eyes are green with blue . When it starts wether a intuitive thought or the evil that walks in My eyes turn med brown no reason why ? When It happens its like word vomit Then I do not remember what I have said . Seeing the things i do i used to hate . Its trying to learn to deal now

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pietro

Pietro,
Yes, there has been several attempts to form a sort of 'supernatural' group of sorts, but for some reason, it's always fallen apart somewhat. The group itself has never really grown past three or four, and then it just dissolves. Tankthinker, someone who used to be close to this forum, attempted a group like this but nothing ever came of it. There are of course, groups that are not announced over the internet. But to find those.. it's sort of a 'be in the right place at the right time' incident. If you'd like someone to talk to one on one about all this, you can U2U me and I'll give you my screenname.

With All Due Respect,
Observigent

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I my self have psychometry, minor (but developing) healing, strong empathy (enough that I can't stand crowds unless I have full shields up), can project my energy to or against a person (they feel uncomfortable) or a non-corporal entity, and the potential for some others.

I have (by chance) found myself a mentor. She taught me to shield myself and project energy. I think everyone but the strongest users need a mentor to help protect them and help them grow into their powers. But banding together against the chance that the mundanes might wish to use us?

Let me guess, you just finished watching PUSH.

People are spiritual beings. I believe in creation and that we are made in God's image - we have souls. Souls... are not corporal. They are intangible but no one can dispute that they exist.
It isn't much of a stretch then to believe that any kind of psi power is simply the manifestation of the eternal soul, that humans naturally have powers.

I still don't understand everything in this strange new world that opened up to me 10 years ago. But I'm learning and that's what's important.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think that super powers or super abilities have been around for a LONG time. Just as it is in my knowledge that ancient gods were really ets posing as gods just like the ets/gods of today are, ancient people who from normal society are considered myths even though they did exist, were Yeshua(commonly known as Jesus), Krishna, Hercules, Samson, and other people/beings possessed superman or super powerlike abilities. To me we are messed up physically and spiritually so much that not having "special" abilities has been considered normal, when in fact its is us not having these abilities that is abnormal. Another thing that contributes to this abnormality/mess up in us is the fact that we are given many things that hinder us from having these abilities, such as fast food, flouridated water, polluted air/enviroment, etc. The fact that out of a lot of alien civilizations out there that have souls, we are problobly one of the most spiritually uneducated/ignorant species of humans here. Maybe if we teach our kids that "super abilities" are real from the day there born and if we know how, teach them in gaining these abilities, wed be one step closer to becoming our original/true physical/3d selves.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Also to everyone who have awakened abilities or have a family member or friend who have awakened abilities, beware of the govt/dark govt. Be careful that they dont try to search you out and turn you into one of their killers or tools or something. Also be cautious of those that you know who are involved with the military or the govt. Not trying to spread fear or anything, just saying for your own safety and happiness.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
hi, I havent been here in awhile. I have alot going on in my life right now, and I just need to get this off my chest. I know that most of us here seem crazy, but i'm probaly the craziest. My name is AJ, but people like me know me as Kage. Let me tell you bout my kind. We are known as wanderers there are only 24 of us. We are all chosen by god and are able to see years into the future. There are other types too, like the saviors, they are like the wanderers but not nearly as powerful. Then we got the surpremers, Idk much about them, but from what I know they were all killed by the hunters. The hunters are chosen by satan, and they also see the future in their dreams too. Their dreams are symbolic though, and its a mix of the truth and lies. They are followed by shadow enties, and they all have tragic pasts. I created a group for my kind on april 26, 2009. I miss those times I was happy then, but then I started to learn of the danger, and we had to all grow up. I'm olny 16, so my descions were sometimes bad. Like when we found a real life vampires named desiree and morgan. We had them spy on their coven for us. I was told this was stupid that I was going to kill all of my kind. I was outcasted from everyone, I was slowly losing my power as leader, and I began to turn. Ryan a more powerful, older, and wiser wanderer started to turn others agaisnt me. I only wanted to help but they didnt want my help. So I left and continued spying on the vampires myself. I ended up falling for desiree, I never fall for anyone, I'm to smart for that. But I did and I think I love her. Haha and a month later I found out Ryan was now also spying on the vamps, even though he said he was going to kill me when I did that! I then found out about a book, that holds the infromation of everything thats going on. And of the creepers (another type there are only 3 in the world) from a girl named augusta. She even told me about other groups like the one I used to be part of. I wanted that book so bad, I went a little crazy looking for it, and lost the very few friends I had left. I am still looking for it but no longer getting obssessed. I did however find other outcasts like me. I found ben, a boy who is an alien, I know weird but so far he has been able to back up everything so he's good in my book. Jarviare, a hunter who denied being evil. Chris, a savior who ally's himself with ben. And you already know desiree and morgan. I created a new group called the legion of shadows, and i am their leader kage. My life was finnaly getting good again, but then Ryan started to harrass the vampire elder demetri, demtri is getting very mad now, and chances are he will have ryan silenced very soon, what I'm worried about now is that if Demetri kills ryan, then he will go after all of us cuz he will think we are all threats, and we are! So now I'm trying to unite the other groups the problem is finding them. But what i hate sooo much is that the reason why ryan started to spy on the vampires is because I did and everything worked out. So if I never did that my kind would still be safe. Plus the whole spying thing was a result to when I changed the future back in june. I changed it in hopes I could prevent the war, and chaos that was coming in a few years. And instead I brought it much closer. So I really dont know what to do, and I know this is long, but if you read this much then please read this. Do any of you know about this already? Are any of you here like me? I'm sorry for waisting everyone's time I'm just breaking down right now and I just needed to get this off my chest, thanks for listening
and my email is [email protected], if anyone wants me to get into more detail about this.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by FANTAZING]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yeah, their like super-powers I suppose. Not real awesome ones though. Who knows really, think if we actually used 100% of our brain.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Check out these North Koreans.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by 8thwonder]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antontherapper
Nobody in real life could have super powers unless he were given them by the miracle of technology.

Later!

that depends upon what you consider 'technology'

If your perception of 'technology' is limited to clunky metal 'borg' type cybernetic prosthetics.. then sure..

if we broaden our concept of technology into biotechnology.. or the fact that our own bodies already consist of what we can term 'technology'... all the biochemical reactions in our body.. all the tiny mitochondria.. all the sperm and their flagella.. all tiny 'machines' but in such an efficient manner that they kind of creep out of our idea of what technology.

the 'technology' of man's actual 'adult' phase... the christened form...
a form of our body that becomes a reality once the KUNDALINI has risen fro mour sacred 'sacral' bone.. up all 33 degrees (vertebrae) of our spine... up into our brain's ventricles (6 seraphim wings).. and crystalizes .. activating our pineal gland into a higher state of funciotn.. and telling our pituitary gland's lobes to send forth their ten commandments to the rest of our endocrine system.. activating all 7 chakras.. our body undergoes a massive transformaiton.. told of in the writings of Janadeva Janshwari.. writings of jesus's ressurection.. of Krishna and Buddha ... the real adult ... who has moved past the nymph stage we currently inhabit..

this divine body expresses more powers than you could imagine... telepathy as the biological wi-fi ..
super strength and immortality... no need for food or drink...

these are concepts we've been conditioned into understanding and discussing.. as they will be a reality in the near future as humanity evolves.

it's literally being shoved down your throat at every corner of the media... watch the show "the 4400" or "heroes" etc...

this is our future.

-

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Sixth Sense are the most common Real-life Superpowers

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am a huge comic book nerd.

But I can tell you this one little factor: the only way that "superhuman powers" would be able to be grated to a normal human being is by allowing cellular or genetic adaptation to environments or mutations of logical adaptable reasoning.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I showed this thread to my friend who is a professional psychiatrist with 24 years of experience. He told me, and I quote: "These people simply astound me. I understand some are simply trolling, or listing their fantasies of what they wish they were, but you can quite obviously see that some of these human beings are suffering from serious detrimental mental illnesses of some caliber, I'd say many of them are undiagnosed delusional schizophrenics who are not medicated, thus they allow these 'delusions of their minds' to completely take over their lives, and they have truly convinced themselves that they have these... "super powers" of some sort."

In short, GET HELP PEOPLE THAT HONESTLY BELIEVE YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS. YOU ARE SICK IN THE MIND.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
GET HELP PEOPLE THAT HONESTLY BELIEVE YOU HAVE SUPER POWERS. YOU ARE SICK IN THE MIND.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

i think it takes a sick mind to suggest that people they have never met or even talked to have a serious psychiatric disorder and need medication pronto.
i think that psychiatrists are leaps and bounds WORSE than the stereotypical 'bloodsucking' lawyer.
and honestly its more pathetic to have your 'friend' psychoanalyze this thread to validate your opinion that these people are kooks (who cares, really) than it is to wish/hope/maybe for some people, believe that people can have or can develop super powers.

get a life.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join