posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:52 PM
After reading many of the threads posted on ATS and other sites, reading many books & articles, and making observations in my daily life, I have come
to the conclusion that there are some people on this planet who truly have abilities that in the comic book vernacular would be called
"super-powers." These powers include:
* advanced psychic powers: clairvoyance, psychometry, remote viewing, telepathy
* telekinetic abilities
* possible electro-magnetic abilities
* magical abilities of an undetermined nature that can affect reality
To be fair, I have not heard of anybody who can fly (though some can levitate short distances), break steel with their hands (tho can't some advanced
martial-arts people do this? or is that just wooden boards?), or possess unbreakable admantium claws (though an advanced "healing factor" has also
been reported in some people).
But even if there are people out there who can only do the psychic, telekinetic, and other stuff--I mean, gosh, that's pretty significant, isn't it?
That's like the frickin' X-Men!
My questions to the board are:
1) Do you think this a relatively new phenomenon, or have there been throughout history reports of people having extraordinary abilities like the ones
2) If this is not a new phenomenon, would you say that there seems to be a sharp increase in the amount of people who can do this in the modern era,
or even in the last 25 years?
3) Does the Powers That Be take this seriously at all? I know that in Russia & China there have been extensive studies & training of these people.
Why not in the West? Or is it going on and we don't know it?
4) Should people with these abilities stick together & form online/realtime support groups/communities, or is it better to remain scattered & not
attract attention? Or should people with these abilities be "outing" themselves on public boards at all? Or am I being paranoid? Or am I not
I think in the next 25 years these questions and this topic is going to be a very big issue in the world.