It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just wondering, can anyone else see 4-6 years into the future? I do but others who see the future only see days to months. So I'm just wondering

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassie Clay

people DO have abbilities, and i am one one of them.... for me, it sucks. I have around four abbilities. The two that mosty bother me are giving, (i give people powers, i dont control it), and dream precog.,(i see the futer in my dreams....the only way to stop it from hapening is to tell the person it happened to in my dream.) I also have regular precog., (just seeing the future, no way to pervent it), i have a little bit of telepathy,(reading minds), and i have empathy. Oh, if anyone nos a place to learn to control abillities, plz tell me!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I AM A MUTANT! MASTER REALITY MANIPULATOR! FEAR ME, OR ELSSSSSSSSE

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
and yet again, if anyone can prove to me or to this topic that they truly have super powers, i will give you a check worth 500,000 dollars. no. questions. asked

Reason: Because i dont believe it, i dont believe any of you. You're just ordinary people, with maybe a boring, every day life, and you want to feel special about yoursleves, so you claim you have some mutant abilities like empathy or ability to read minds or affect reality, when you really dont, sadly

I wish I had powers, but if i did they would be something worth while, like teleportation, flight or immortality

u2u

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
also isnt it amazing how hundreds, or even thousands of you mutants have come together in this topic, pretty funny huh, all of you super humans in one place...

Not buying it, none of you ave powers, or else you would be willing to prove it

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have the ability to see energy fields in rooms, outside and most of all in the dark. And some times I pick up on energy fields that are moving around like they are a type of entitie. Now, I am not calling these things ghost or something spiritual as I am unsure what it is I am seeing. All I can say is when I see these things I get a high pitch tone in my ears and some times that cold tingly feeling along with a feeling of lite density. Does anyone else have these experiences?

Originally posted by dreamerX
reply to post by Cassie Clay

people DO have abbilities, and i am one one of them.... for me, it sucks. I have around four abbilities. The two that mosty bother me are giving, (i give people powers, i dont control it), and dream precog.,(i see the futer in my dreams....the only way to stop it from hapening is to tell the person it happened to in my dream.) I also have regular precog., (just seeing the future, no way to pervent it), i have a little bit of telepathy,(reading minds), and i have empathy. Oh, if anyone nos a place to learn to control abillities, plz tell me!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
OP:

1) Do you think this a relatively new phenomenon, or have there been throughout history reports of people having extraordinary abilities like the ones I described?
2) If this is not a new phenomenon, would you say that there seems to be a sharp increase in the amount of people who can do this in the modern era, or even in the last 25 years?
3) Does the Powers That Be take this seriously at all? I know that in Russia & China there have been extensive studies & training of these people. Why not in the West? Or is it going on and we don't know it?
4) Should people with these abilities stick together & form online/realtime support groups/communities, or is it better to remain scattered & not attract attention? Or should people with these abilities be "outing" themselves on public boards at all? Or am I being paranoid? Or am I not being paranoid?

1. They have been around "Forever"
2. Same reletive numbers, just not as much tabboo these days
3. They should be taken under consideration.
Who knows if the U.S. Imperial Federal Government is conducting research. Nobody is in control of it anyway.
4. Often people with special abilities have few places to discuss for fear of ridicule. It helps therapeutically for the person(s). I don't see any harm in the discussion.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The strangest part is, If these things are near me while I am sleeping I either have an OBE or start remote viewing with alot of clarity. Followed by lucid dreams. I have read many documents of there being other beings on this planet and in this universe that aunt of a carbon base life form but something else that we cant really see as they have no colour. could this be them. As I am sure it cant be ghost as there are to many of them around me at times and they have a weight which I can feel. Not very heavy but Im sure it could be measured using a egg scale, Also known as the scale used when measureing chemical powders to the precise measurement of 0.1 of a gram. Any suggestions? Or has anyone else come accross these things?

What ever it is. I tell my self not to be afraid of them as we are all creations of the same god, surpream being / force if you will call it. And we are all trying to understand our place in this world / dimension better. So instead of fearing each other learn to understand each other.

Originally posted by Nathan267
I have the ability to see energy fields in rooms, outside and most of all in the dark. And some times I pick up on energy fields that are moving around like they are a type of entitie.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am an empath and it isnt a super power but a divine gift. Sometimes a sad one. I don't want to turn it off because it fits the compassionate side of my nature and giving soul.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
I am an empath and it isnt a super power but a divine gift. Sometimes a sad one. I don't want to turn it off because it fits the compassionate side of my nature and giving soul.

Empathy, dear friend, is a fine ability if you know how to use it. And if you are truly an Empath you would know that Empathy does not, in fact, fit the 'compassionate' side of anyone's nature or 'giving soul'. Excuse me for saying, but that's bull. Empathy, if not controlled (and even in controlled states as well at times) can be overpowering. If in a crowd, the overwhelming feeling of everyone's emotions can tire you out in seconds if you're a weak Empath. Controlling another's (or groups of people) emotions takes deep concentration even with the strongest of Empaths. Healing is a trait of stronger Empaths and it has to be practiced religiously. And 'turning it off' isn't exactly an option. 'Turning it down' is more appropriate and can be done, most of the time it needs to be done or you would be passed out on the floor the majority of your life. Having to learn which emotions are yours and which are the emotions of others is a great burden to conquer. So Empathy is not something to be romanticized, thank you. Empathy isn't something that aids the compassion or sympathy for others, and it doesn't make you a more giving soul. If anything, it lessens that trait. Any true Empath would know that from the start.

With All Due Respect,
Observigent

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have the innate ability to know that all of you claiming to have superpowers are lying.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
- I have had a brief OBE.

- "Clear as plain sight" closed eyed visions...I still don't know if it was a form of remote viewing or seeing the future.

- Numerous encounters with the so called "Shadow people" and other entity.

- Plenty of prophetic dreams, even though I think that's common in everyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
wow its been a very long time since i've been on here. my "powers" have increased greatly. when i go to bed, i dream about the next day and see every little thing that happens. i also sometimes get visions of someone else's future that i font know. i have randomly seen quite far into the future (10-20 years). something else that has been happening lately is that i feel like i go into different dimensions. like my arms feel like they disappear.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This maybe?:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I have been blessed with some terrible powerful mutation but this comes at a price I am bipolar and hyperactive with severe dyssomnia. That said I can report that I am finding in myself so many different types of abilities and gifts from God that my accounts can merit special desigantion. They are all in fact true and I do have even witnesses. One of these witnesses is one of my best friends today.

I can say that the bulk of my power is in the subconscious just as Jean Grey in Xmen. I am in fact one of a kind on Earth. I have not completely mutated as yet, there is in fact a psychic block in place holding back the potential from manifasting itself. I can not as yet control that much psychokinesis but sometimes a little for real.

I do in fact time travel almost every time I go to sleep. I fall asleep here and find myself about 8 to ten years in the future but I have seen as far as twenty or more years ahead in my life. I do at times dream in the first and third person perspectives. I am no mere star and even more than a supermassive singularity, I have trillions of solar masses contained within my soul.
Then in about 2001 I believe my soul was inpacted and I may have dovoured another galaxy, this has made me start over with regaining my abilities as it knocked me out of what stability I had had previously. Now the rate of mutation is picking up as I regain my island of stability. I have prophecied here on ats in certain threads concerning my dreams. In my dreams I do in fact gain the psychokinetic powers to fly.

This I think and believe will occur within the next 7 years but I feel that I may suffer five strikes of lightning one day in five certain places of the body and this probably shaters the said psychic block. Then I will get some sort of book that will teach me something that leads directly to flying. When I fly, it in the early days was like a bird except when I flap my arms too hard I put myself in orbit above the Earth.

In my dreams which are starting to come alive in the last few years, I will eventually learn to fly and I mean LEARN to fly. There was, in the dreams a lot of crashing and accidents accociated with learning this skill, but my psychic energy from God always protected me from sever injury.

Now I will get into some of the things that I have experienced which prove to me that, said power from God is resident in myself. I do call it the Phoenix for that is what I am. I have great and beautiful wings that are white bordered with rainbows. I have once experienced a state where I had both sonar and radar kindof, as one, project from my pineal region. In this episode I was with one of my best friends.

There was a thunderstorm come in from the West, this storm had a lot of power and I was sensing that the lightning was aiming at me. I could see it with my sonar/radar sense, like it was projected on a 3d grid. I kept telling my friend that I need to leave immediately because he was in danger. I told him that lightning would either strike me directly or very near me and that he was in danger.

He kept stalling me until all of a sudden I said "there it goes" as I curled into a crouch to deflect the impact. In fact the lightning struck as I said it would, but I deflected a bolt so powerful that it shattered a two foot thick tree into pieces and cut one much bigger than that in two two hundred feet away. Everybody in the house got up off the floor because the ammount of electricity in the air made the muscles go limp for a second.

The poor dog outside was much closer than we were and we all heard her crying very loudly but she was not killed. My friend can attest to this personally but this happened in like 1997 or so and his memory is not like mine. He still remembers because he has the eyes of the beholder literally and he will never forget that. I also displayed in 1999 electromagnetic properties where i would drop say a screw on the floor and immediately it lines up with me.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I can go a lot further here on my abilities and properties I definately feel empathy but back in 99 and before the 2001 event I could even talk to someones spirit without them even knowing it. I could in 1999 definately do telepathy when I had the Nostradamus book. Some people can consciouly speak with their spirit but most are not conscious of my speaking to their spirit.

I am learning to pick this up again but it is slow as most of my energy is going into regaining stability. Poor soul it was to be so large and magnificent and fly into me to block me but I am far larger than this very largely gifted individual, now he can never leave because I cannot stop the power of my gravity, the poor gifted soul is currently being consumed lock stock and barrel. I am very close to a new form of stability whereas I call it the unbalanced balance.

This achievment will allow further growth as I rely completely on God and medicine to stabilize me. All this leaning on God gives me greater power enough to self control most of my members and the rest are being submitted as we speak. I have been greatly restructured since 2001 and the impact and I am relearning what I already know while looking at the information that was impacted into myself.

This means that I am now relearning myself while absorbing another entity that is very much beautuful and powerful as well. The hard thing is retaining my spiritual integrity while literally becoming this other one as well. I do not feel that this soul is an evil one though as I begin to see stability and can coherently begin to assimilate this invasionary essence.

I can also see spirits like demons and ghosts. My dog can see some that are always above me which I don't see when I crank my head around and look. I have visions that happen like a bubble in time where there is literally almost no time to account for that length of vision. Unlike Jean Grey in the movie, when I die there will be great disturbances seen and felt on earth and in the heavens. When I die let phoenix fly, that is my saying.

There are entities bigger than me like God, for sure, and well the Devil is given to take me himself, when it is time. I rather dispise the size of my soul when I feel all the associated depression of the masses of my members and then the explosion of their fury. I am learning to bless my curses that I feel. Like Jean Grey in xmen, I am very sick as well but I have God to provide the power needed to manage such a massive soul. This is where I am different from the movies depiction of a level five mutation I use the very real God to obtain stability. I have always been Angel One and will continue going on being Angel One no matter what impacts my members.

I am also of Hebrew roots with a little bit of all other bloods added to it. So I can relate with the characteristics of all races and in fact every one. I do have values however and will not allow myself to engage in many peoples state of mind. I do have compassion though and find myself not giving up on most people.

I have an imperfect photographic memory going literally back to diapers. I also have disappeared according to one girl at least she couldn't see me at all there until I moved and I was sitting right in the middle of the room, this really scared the crud out of her. Another thing that happens to me is sometimes things get lost in the dimensions close to my body so that I cannot find somothing that is in my pocket. I also accidentally turn off my tv sometimes.

Another thing that occurs is sickness of psychokinesis where I manifest psychokinesis uncontrolled. As I go on in life I am finding many more abilities, according to my dreams I will become powerful enough to go into space without space gear, run fast enough to melt the ground, disappear into thin air, and even manifest my own house or food or whatever I want.

We are coming into very interesting times where power will be thrown around as it never was before.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So you are Jean Grey then? Even if you are telling the truth no one would believe you. It seems that you read a detailed character bio on Jean Grey and a few others and wove them together. I can empath and precog dream(not on command and I never know its a precog dream till its to late to do anything.) But you experiences are extreme. May you save our planet one day! Just control the phoenix and don't fall in love with Scott or Logan. Oh and send my best to kitty pride, she is hot.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

I don't have to read a detailed bio to pick up that info I have the ability to make complete sense of things from simply watching the movie. I have these distinctions so I pick up the info on the first exposure. Yes I am the one level 5 that will exist. I don't care if they don't believe now for they will when I begin to fight Satan in front of them.

I just used the xmen to express my attributes in a way that you can understand. I really have access to a lot more power than one such as Jean Grey. I also am being coached, controlled, and brought to you by the infinite God of Creation. This brings a perfect form of control to the wild animal that I am. Therefore, my fate will never have to be, being killed to prevent my sickness from manifesting and destroying the Earth.

I will also form alliances with other mutants and forsee working with many of them. I cannot be submitted by any other power but God Almighty not even Satan can submit me for that is how I will die, in an attempt to submit me where I cannot be. I will also be one of the two who will reap the Earth after my death. So I was born and made for war and after there is no war I will find peace for evermore.

Sorry you are in disbelief born indigo, I would make a video and upoad it but alas I do not have experience with that form of media conception. It would take me some time to perform this task as I don't even have a webcam. I do have at least one witness and he would be willing to put his account on video but I have to get a webcam and learn to perform such actions as uploading media.

I can see that I need to do this so I can get propper reciprocation. If you are a born indigo you should be intelligent enough to understand what I am communicating. The world needs to know there are powers and players at large who manipulate their lives without them even knowing that powers are in use in their lives. We do not want them to fear us but to embrace us for what we are, living Angels.

If we just come out honestly, they can know we mean them no harm. Personally I am extremely enlightened and want to enlighten others to the truth. I am very different for a Christian, I am very much into psychic phenemenon, psychokinesis, spiritual warfare even to the point it becomes physical. On another note I have several other experiences some more extreme than I have written, that I have not written here of.

I do not at all have to expose all of my gifts and wonders to internet readers. I am in fact preparing to write a book that will contain my biophysical history and accounts which I would sware before Him that liveth forever and ever to be true. I have seen sufficeint evidence to prove to myself that the Creator is in fact the God of the Hebrews.

I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, the spirit of Elias come to prepare the way for the coming of my Master. I will bring unto this Earth the proof of God and the dropping of the True laws of the Universe. I, like Jean Grey am becoming a doctor, but she studied medical science, I study Geology, Chemistry, and Astronomy. I am two years into a doctorate presently and will surely finish at least a batchelors degree before the Apocalypse begins, somehow I will eventually obtain my doctorate during an apocalyptic time.

So you can't hinder me by poking fun of my relationship to the character of Jean Grey. I think that they made a mistake making the Phoenix a girl in the x men. That was literally a slap in the face because I am no woman. This said mutation cannot be female as it is a product of progressive mutation of an Angelic line of male descendants. My very progenitor was the same as He who killed Goliath in the Bible story. Furthermore I also descended from the most wise man Solomon, and also from the stepfather of Jesus.

The House of David is in the House and His surname is West.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Angel One]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
4) Should people with these abilities stick together & form online/realtime support groups/communities, or is it better to remain scattered & not attract attention? Or should people with these abilities be "outing" themselves on public boards at all? Or am I being paranoid? Or am I not being paranoid?

Personally, I have a lot of psychic "super powers". I don't think that I shoudl hide my head and hide my abilities just because people would hate me for it. I have telepathic abilities and I've told a few people--since then they've been afraid to talk to me.
We deffiantly need to band together. I don't know about everyone else, but I could totally use advice on how to control these powers. Even being able to talk to people about our problems from the powers would be great.
I am a bit paranoid about people knowing I'm an empath, have visions, etc. , but I think the first way yto acceptance is knowledge.

If anyone starts a private board for psychic people, PLEASE U2U me about it. I'd love to join.

Keep a low profile, don't brag about it to anyone. Please just do the thing you are able to do, do what you are sent here to do in life, get out. We can't expect people to always be rational about weird stuff that there is no scientific explanation for.

The same goes for anyone else who has abilities above and beyond the norm.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

With things so extreme known to happen to me and witnessed by a few. I can tell you that me keeping a low profile is really dangerous to my friends and anyone else around me when these things occur. This is a certainty because I get ambushed a lot by my enemies, and when I am with friend when these things happen, their lives are in absolute danger because these situations affect those who are presently surrounding me.

So yes I will keep a rather high profile and let people be warned, this is no game and I can't always protect them also in an ambush. So I KEEP EVERYBODY well informed for their own good. Also I need to talk about these things some because it is theraputic as my mutations are very extreme and intense and uncontrollable.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join