It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ya ill take shot at it too, whats there to lose

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i think i have some type of "superpowers" am not sure see sometimes my dreams come true not like fairy tales or something its like i can predict the future last dream i had was that my uncle died and it did come true a week later after i dreamed it, its not the first time it happened to me but also i sense when something bad is going to happen could someone tell me what are these things that are happening to me

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
dulcem, i think what you have is called precognition. This is the ability to see the future. it seems that you're at the beginning stages of it, and you're not in control of it. Try to be more aware of your dreams, and always use your gut feeling when making a decision, it's normally right. Thats all i can offer on this topic right now, but thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ok i dont know if i have "powers" or not but i think i have several. 1. i can get visions of the future, its happened a few times. they were all at random times. also, i think i can see the future in my dreams, ive been seeing that for at least 4 or 5 years now. ive seen break ups and divorces and even deaths that all have came true. ive also seen actions people make and its been starting to get very precise. 2. i think i can produce extra body heat. whenever i lay with someone they always complain of me making them too hot. i dont know what thats about and i dont know if that is a power or not. 3. ive been able to heal myself pretty quickly. i dont know how it happens but if i get a cut its usually there for about a day. i had a drill go into my hand, not too deep, but the hole in my hand was there for about half a week. 4. i think i can see into other universes too. i cant control it when i do but in like mirrors and stuff i sometimes see other people i know who go past the mirrors or windows and i see them doing different stuff. the wierdest experience ive had with this was when i was at work. i saw people in the window in front of the store walking back and forth, kinda like we do during our lunch rush. 5. this hasnt happened yet, but i keep getting dreams about it, but i keep flying places and the dreams are starting to feel way too real. maybe some day ill be able to fly?

my two friends are extremely good at tarot cards and one reading, my friend told me to clear my mind if i want a general reading, so i cleared my mind. the reading basically said that im going to eventually tune my powers. while he was doing the reading he said one of the cards was giving him an energy that hes never felt before. maybe that further proves that i have powers? my room mate is very into meditation and all the spirituality stuff and i think she may have some powers too.

someone please tell me in not crazy.....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
do you have any physical markers thats different from other people, cause my hands are different from everyone elses, you know the two main lines that run across your hand then at the middle they seperate, well mine join together, ive checked many hands and im the only one who has it, my aunt (whos a very good palm reader) told me it protects me from negative energy, but i feel that there is something more to it, if anyone has any info on palms and stuff greatly appreciated,

and by the way i dont think your crazy, we all have these different powers that we are trying to understand, ive only had a dream that tells the future once (its not my main power) but i would like to heighten it, it seems like you have more experience then i do so any pointers...?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i dont really know what to tell you about the dreams....i wish i knew but im just starting to try to peice them together. what ive been trying to do is to try and fall asleep thinking really hard about something, that sometimes triggers them....at least to me. do you have any deja vu? i it has something to do with the dreams too.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
as for physical markers... according to eyery eye doctor i go to they tell me that one of my eyes is slightly cross-eyed, not even noticeable. last week, my room mate was working with native american animal cards for a paper and i asked her to give me a reading. during the reading, i found out that people with cross-eyes may have thge ability to see the future. the animal that resembled that was the crow. it looks first with its cross eye then its normal one....wierd huh? no one notices my eye until i tell them about it and then they are like i cant see it.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
karmaken8807, you may very well have supernatural abilities and you could eventually learn to fly. Then again, you could just be having an over imaginative mind when you dream of flight. You won't know until you do or don't. Just keep practicing what you know and once you are able to control those abilities better then you can move on to different things (such as flying). Also, the extra body heat theory could be a sign but I don't know what to tell you when it comes to that, sorry and good luck!

tankthinker, have you tried researching palm reading? I do some myself but I am not expert, although I can tell you that I have never seen those two lines conjoined. Your aunt is probably onto something. Try asking her for more details about it and if you have see if she'll help you find more information for it.

karmaken8807 again, your cross-eyed feature is peculiar. I'd like to know more about how it effects your precognitive dreams. It sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ya i actually do have weird de ja vus, unlike normal people who get thenm, i get them as the event is happening (opposed to after) so i can change things from what happens in the deja vu, i also had a triple deja vu once, where i had a deja vu, of myself having a deja vu, of myself having a deja vu, it psyched me out a bit. but i usually get double de ja vus and normal ones more frequently

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
tankthinker,

Ooo, wow. That's odd. I've never heard of someone having a triple deja vu. I've had a double a few times but never a triple. But other than that I understand what you mean about having them and being able to change what happens. Hopefully, eventually it can be changed to where we know in advance of the actual deja vu happening, that way we can truly change what happens. Especially if it is in the case scenario of a death or some traumatizing event. Let me know if you have another triple deja vu. I would like to know the effects of creating that.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yeah, tankthinker, i'm certain i've had a triple deja vu before. it's really really wierd.
I'd like to know more about my palms too.
Is anyone left handed by any chance?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hey whtsup guys? yeh i nned more help cause i havent developed much more and btw u guys want to become heroes too rit? cuz i do and i hav been doing heroic things, i stopped a fight and defeneded a weak kid, btw start learning parkour, becomes really really useful

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
and too anwser your question i am kind of ambidextrious

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yeah. I mean ambidextrous too. Basically, I'm left handed for writing/drawing, and racket sports like tennis, but i play golf, cricket, basketball, soccer, all with my right hand/foot. I even throw things right handed.
Does this mean that i have the ability to use all of my brain, and not just mainly one side like most people?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
well do you know what i think is really going on, i think everyone has these powers but it is more apparent in certain people, especially people who belive they can have them,

do you know those people at the top, i mean the real top, the ones who control everything without revealing themselves, i believe they have mastered these powers, now they are trying to contain them so that no one becomes as powerful as they do, maybe after we reach a certain point of strength they find us and either get rid of us or employ us, if we were to get too strong it would be an danger to their power, if i was you i would stay away from heroic acts and try to attract as little attention as possible, there could even be some of them watching this site (hello).

i also think that the only teachers out there are the top people or are hidden, looks like we will have to develop our powers alone, it sure is confusing and hard, i guess all i can say is keep practicing, and be careful

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i belive in that too, but it is soooooooooooooooo hard to actually practice anything,parents are always home, im in top classes and everyhitn i have alot of hw and with hockey track volleyball and football its hard! and anything on the parkour?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ya i know between friends hw and family i have very little time to actually apply to it, its also frustrating when you cant get your power to work, especially mine

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
tell me all about it,im so pissed for summer my parents like sent me to a gay skewl and i ended up in a house by myself for 2 months, and there i actually applied myself. by the end i could call wind on command and call lightning, telekensis and move water. now, nothing!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
my dreams have been more vived and extremely real-like. i've woken up every morning not knowing where i was cuz i was somewhere completely different in my dreams. yesterday, i feel like i was in a different universe, a parallel universe to this one. i did everything backwards and it was really wierd. i feel like i also saw everything that happened that day before. lately, ive been trying to take things back with me from my dreams. i succeeded the other night cuz a door slammed on my finger and when i work up the same sore was on my finger. another wierd thing happened. it was quite funny. my friend and it were sitting in my living room nad my one friend was sitting all awkward in the computer chair and i was looking at him, focusing on him falling out of the chair. after a few minutes of me focusing, he fell but caught himself. so....i think i made him fall!

i think i believe what you guys say about more advanced people than us. we need to be carefiul cuz if they ever decide to come onto this site, they coudl try to find us and who knows what would happen. has anyone watch the tv show heroes? i wonder if there really is a company like the one in that show....if there is, watch out.

i think we need to try harder to learn our powers, even tho its extremely hard. thats the fun part of it all, learning what we can do. i think i know something that can help all of us. when using your powers, believe that you can do what ever you can do, feel it flow through you like an unknown energy...thats what i do when i try to use my powers.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have exciting news! I have recently made progress in my ability and while in that process, uncovered a new ability. I was able to have mind control on a few of my peers and even a large group of them for a short period of time. In detail, here is what happened.
I was in a choir rehearsal and three guys were in front of me and being rather immature and irritating. Stomping, yelling, and making rude noise, they were acting as though they were five instead of the young adults they should be. At that point I decided to try an experiment since my last one (coming to that later) had gone so well. I placed all my concentration into focusing on forcing them to stop. I repeated in my mind that they should stop and behave themselves. After the first round of words, they stopped everything they were doing and stood silent as they should. To the normal eye, it would seem normal, as if it was coincidence that they all quieted simultaneously. But I could feel the tension locking in my brain that SOMETHING had occurred. My mind started to fade away from the focus of quieting them. As soon as it did, they began to talk amongst themselves, gradually getting louder as I ceased my concentration. So to experiment more I tried to silence the whole line (20% of (about) a one hundred person choir). I was amazed to find that once I put my full concentration on them, focusing on their minds and imagining myself placing my thoughts into theirs, they all quieted. For about ten long seconds it stayed that way. But I was so surprised that I lost concentration again. When I did, the group began to talk again. It was astonishing.

Also, the first experiment I did was the night before. I was playing the board game, Clue, with my family. As soon as I got my cards I checked off the ones I had. Then, I closed my eyes and concentrating on the list (on the characters, places, and weapons I did not have) and tried to think of what the final guess was. Once I had my hypothesis, I played the game, quickly finding out that my original guess was correct. I won the game and we played again. For the second time, I tried my experiment and for a second time it worked again. It happened a third time as well. It was rather exciting. Everyone thought I was cheating. xD
We stopped playing.

Let me know what you think. Coincidence, or am I onto something?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join