It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
i also think that the only teachers out there are the top people or are hidden, looks like we will have to develop our powers alone, it sure is confusing and hard, i guess all i can say is keep practicing, and be careful

tankthinker (and all who apply), We don't really have to develop our powers alone, though. That's what this site is for, in a way. We are all helping each other learn new things, develop new ideas, and create stronger abilities. Just by admitting to having powers (not only to others but to yourself) makes you stronger. To be safe and to be more knowledgeable, all we need to do is stick together and maybe one day we can all become more powerful than these "top people" (if they truly do exist) and overrule them. (Or at least stop some cruelty). We were obviously given these abilities for a reason, whether it was for evolution or for the sake of saving humanity. Who knows? But one day we may have to really use our abilities (and not just for fun
) and that's when and why we all need to help each other now and in the end of it all, if there ever is one. So truly, we are not alone in this, not really.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
observigent you bring up some good points. though the scary thing still is that if they happen to come among this site and find out that we are becoming too powerful, we could be in a bit of trouble. but on the other hand together, we could be more powerful than them. i think with they powers we already know we have, we are already pretty powerful. the only thing we need to do is learn to control them better which i think we are well on our way to doing

today and yesterday, i think i made people pronounce the ends opf a few words the same way. i think i accidentally did that cuz one uy was making wierd sounds when he pronounced his "s" so everyone who came through subway said it the same way as him.

i think when we are more developed in our powers, we should form a super group. for one, it would and could be fun, and two, we would be helping people who are in need. just a thought that i thought i should throw out there.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Where are you guys?
What state?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I agree with karmaken8807. Once we have become more in control of our abilities a group of us would be interesting to have. And to Elijio, I am not so sure that revealing our locations would be the best idea right now. Especially on a public website. Anyone could be reading this. Even the types of people we have recently been discussing. Sorry, but soon we might be able to, just not right now.

With sincerity,
Observigent

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yea, it could be dangerous right now....but eventually we will have to.

i think i almost flew today! not very high tho. it was only for like 2 or 3 seconds. i was outside and thought about giving it a try just for the heck of it. i was trying to do it so that no one saw just in case. we need to be careful about who we tell and who actaully sees us using our abilities

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok yeah you're right. Sorry I got a little excited lol.
So when you all develop more we'll link up right?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
btw just a quick q, wht religon are you guys?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
hoping : I don't have a religion.

You could say i'm atheist.

There are a few things i can understand in some religions, but i don't really like the idea of most.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
karmaken8807, i find it unlikely it's possible to fly.

for now anyway.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Jownathown]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
wow i didnt know people still played clue, but any way i dont think im gonna pick a side yet when it comes to this matter, everything is more complicated than just black and white, besides i dont really wanna be a hero, its not my style or my character, but it would be cool to meet up some day, its too bad my power is so hard to prove, well maybe if i keep practicing i will be able to show more easily

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What you mean by 'playing clue' tankthinker?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
tankthinker, could you be more descriptive of your power?

Yes, we definitely should meet once more together with our abilities.

I'm a Baptist, but not a very strong one. It is just what I was born into but I am very open to other ideas and religions. I don't stay to just Baptists. I have many friends that are Catholic, a few that practice Wicca, a couple that are Mormon, and my best friend is actually agnostic.
Just curious to know, why do you ask?

tankthinker, what do you mean side? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Jownathown, tankthinker was referring to my breakthrough of my ability. It's on page 38. I had been playing the board game Clue.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
idk just kinda interested, btw im catholic. and i kno that everybdoy already posted it but the recent people can you post what abilites u have? again

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Oh wow observigent , i must have missed that post. That's impressive, i think you're definitely onto something there. That's something new to try, and it's funny, whether it's fate or just a coincedence, but i'm doing a project on that game (Cluedo over here) at the moment. Interesting.

I wonder if it's possible to do a similar effect on animals, like for instance wake cats up while they're dosing with just thinking it, or even making them stop meowing. Lol, i have cats , so that's something to try out anyway!

And to hoping, I'm pretty sure i'm developing telepathy.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Jownathown, yes that's a good idea, I have a cat also. I'll try some of that.

Also, another experiment was a success! Here is what happened:
I was sitting in class (bored) and decided to test something. I thought thoughts and pictured them flowing into my friend's mind (my friend who at the time was in another class in the school.) I pictured my friend in his desk and I began to imagine my thoughts going into his head. So I did that for about twenty minutes. I never expected a clear result or to ever find out if it worked, but I did. Later that day, another friend of mine was talking to be about a class of hers (the class that my first friend was in when I sent my thoughts). She told me that they had been talking about something I had said earlier when he(the friend I sent thoughts to) exclaimed that he had just heard my voice! He never stated what I said but just the fact that he heard me is incredible. It's so exciting to finally (and suddenly) know how to (semi-)control my ability. I've noticed the more I practice and experiment the better I get at it. Also, each time, I had to relax my body and mind and then focus on the image of my thoughts going into the target's mind. Try and maybe it'll help.

hoping: I'm developing (and lately pretty quickly) telepathy and mind control.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
to the recent: finally some progress today, extremely happy, in telkinises

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
and my progress was made in class to, and observigent y dont u try contacting one of us?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
hoping: What happened in class that showed your progress? If you don't mind me asking. Also, you make an excellent idea. I will try. Hopefully it will work...but I'm not sure. I've been picturing the person and imagining their surroundings. You see, I knew exactly what classroom my friend was in, and exactly what he looks like. But hopefully if I try to just picture sending it out to find its own way, it will work.
*crosses fingers*

So, to everyone. Keep your mind open. Hopefully it will reach you!

[edit on 11-12-2007 by observigent]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
set a time for it, and we were watching the nativity story and i wasnt paying attention and trying to make my pen move and succeeding

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join