It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 7
46
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
WOW PART 4!



They say 5 nukes are missing, they're 5 red triangles (points of impact)

blue could mean? ________

and the green?..... no mans land?




posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
BTW


ALL these are real pictures with a photoshop filter over them.

if anyone didn't know



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interesting reading all of this. I remember the whole thing from last year.

Question.

Does anyone have a link where the slides are given with the codes that were put into the html from the blackjack12 website?

I know the slides are on the telegraph website but the other site had larger versions and had hex and base64 messages separate from the pictures.

I have found some sites with bits and pieces but I'm trying to find something that has them in order with the original messages, either still in hex or converted.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown
 


The other Adnan he is wanted by the USA for terroism but he is also a Nuclear weapons expert..get a stolen nuke he could use it properly.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Operation Blackjack was a fun little read. It's a neat little web comic though it's lacking in originality.
Its entire plot is incredibly reminiscent of a show called Jericho, which aired on CBS a few years ago.
I mean this with all due respect but some of you guys are reading way too much into this. This is not the NWO throwing their plans in our face to make us panic, it's a comic fan trying to tell a story. Have a great weekend!



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown
 


You are crazy. Happy now? You should have done a search. This was discussed to death last year. Turned out the author was trolling various conspiracy forums. This is why his symbolism is dead on. The guy researched it all quite well. There were also websites with cryptic codes. The guy even posted on ATS and answered questions (or someone claiming to be him)



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames
 


You obviously do not know the Daily Telegraph sir, they are not a comic book type of news paper.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Well in Blackjack itself doesn't it mention that users of alternative discussion sites have some hand in it all.

What if we assume that Blackjack is real for a minute. Then when it happens they can take the posts that we've made about it on here, take them out of context and spin them in the media to make us look like crazy people who were involved somehow.


Yes. One of the slides does mention that alternate discussion forums in the internet were used by the perpetrators. Currently, the only alternative for the corporate MSM propaganda that sheeple call "news" is the internet. Internet regulation would definitely be a top priority for the TPTB to stop the free flow of information.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think, considering the different, already established "general" conspiracies, concerning who's pulling what strings and why, I can see several different logical "purposes" for the BlackJack sideslow being shown and updated and kept going during all this speculation with no direct comment from the paper with regards to it's intended purpose.

1) Simplest and cleanest, it's a bit of fun being had by a bored and frustrated designer for the newpaper. He's cobbled together some slides using parts of photoshop he doesn't normally get to play with, and he had a good bit of fun making up a slideshow he knew would go down well amongst conspiracy ponderers. He may even be a ponderer himself. All good, clean, harmless fun, no conspiracy except for a conspiracy to entertain. I'm a designer myself, and it's certainly the kind of thing I'd spend time on for fun, if I'd had the idea and the opportunity.

2) We've read reports on ATS about how certain government members have expressed an intent to "infiltrate" conspiracy sites. We've also heard people suggesting that the speed and anonymity provided by the internet has made keeping secrets a whole lot harder, and many believe that several attempts at a false flag may have been scuppered by the news leaking too early. With so many people, everywhere, looking in so many directions, it's hard to skulk and sneak unseen. The most effective way to disrupt conspiracy sites is not to come in as a debunker, but to come in as an out and out believer, and then misdirect and lead. Make sure that everyone's firing out dates that amount to nothing and eventually we'll all be boys crying wolk, with so many dates being thrown out that any hit looks like shooting fish in a barrel. This slideshow could be an attempt to focus the attention of the conspiracy sites in a particular direction, leaving more space where less people are paying attention. It could also be to create a regular, predictable focus that comes around yearly, with people being more and more sure every year that it's this July 21st, of course it wasn't last year, don't be silly, it's definitely this year. This gives allows "them" to know where we'll be looking and when, and that's good if you're needing to sneak somewhere.

3) It may be a means to implicate conspiracy sites as terrorists. The event goes off picture perfect to the Black Jack scenario, and the leaders of the world announce that they have intelligence that the attack was carried out by conspiracy theorists, who used the Black Jack "cartoon" as a script for their terrorist deeds, and used their unrestrained, unmonitored internet access to anonymously coordinate, fund and supply the attack. This would justify all sorts of immediate and broad sweeping change in how we are able to access and use the internet, and all done in the interests of the safety of your little children, ladies and gentlemen.

It's late and I need to sleep, but those are just 3 "alternative" reasons for it, and whether we like it or not, whether we're comfortable or not with it, we have to be honest and say that we have theories, we have hunches, we have hopes and fears, but we really do not know what's going on behind closed doors and in the inner sanctums of our country's political and financial systems. All we can do is be vigilant, stay calm, and remember, if you dismiss the unlikely without examining it first, you could pass by the truth and never even consider it.



[edit on 18-6-2010 by TheIrvy]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
I think, considering the different, already established "general" conspiracies, concerning who's pulling what strings and why, I can see several different logical "purposes" for the BlackJack sideslow being shown and updated and kept going during all this speculation with no direct comment from the paper with regards to it's intended purpose.

1) Simplest and cleanest, it's a bit of fun being had by a bored and frustrated designer for the newpaper. He's cobbled together some slides using parts of photoshop he doesn't normally get to play with, and he had a good bit of fun making up a slideshow he knew would go down well amongst conspiracy ponderers. He may even be a ponderer himself. All good, clean, harmless fun, no conspiracy except for a conspiracy to entertain. I'm a designer myself, and it's certainly the kind of thing I'd spend time on for fun, if I'd had the idea and the opportunity.

2) We've read reports on ATS about how certain government members have expressed an intent to "infiltrate" conspiracy sites. We've also heard people suggesting that the speed and anonymity provided by the internet has made keeping secrets a whole lot harder, and many believe that several attempts at a false flag may have been scuppered by the news leaking too early. With so many people, everywhere, looking in so many directions, it's hard to skulk and sneak unseen. The most effective way to disrupt conspiracy sites is not to come in as a debunker, but to come in as an out and out believer, and then misdirect and lead. Make sure that everyone's firing out dates that amount to nothing and eventually we'll all be boys crying wolk, with so many dates being thrown out that any hit looks like shooting fish in a barrel. This slideshow could be an attempt to focus the attention of the conspiracy sites in a particular direction, leaving more space where less people are paying attention. It could also be to create a regular, predictable focus that comes around yearly, with people being more and more sure every year that it's this July 21st, of course it wasn't last year, don't be silly, it's definitely this year. This gives allows "them" to know where we'll be looking and when, and that's good if you're needing to sneak somewhere.

3) It may be a means to implicate conspiracy sites as terrorists. The event goes off picture perfect to the Black Jack scenario, and the leaders of the world announce that they have intelligence that the attack was carried out by conspiracy theorists, who used the Black Jack "cartoon" as a script for their terrorist deeds, and used their unrestrained, unmonitored internet access to anonymously coordinate, fund and supply the attack. This would justify all sorts of immediate and broad sweeping change in how we are able to access and use the internet, and all done in the interests of the safety of your little children, ladies and gentlemen.

It's late and I need to sleep, but those are just 3 "alternative" reasons for it, and whether we like it or not, whether we're comfortable or not with it, we have to be honest and say that we have theories, we have hunches, we have hopes and fears, but we really do not know what's going on behind closed doors and in the inner sanctums of our country's political and financial systems. All we can do is be vigilant, stay calm, and remember, if you dismiss the unlikely without examining it first, you could pass by the truth and never even consider it.



[edit on 18-6-2010 by TheIrvy]


I would incline towards the 2nd point. The government can infiltrate conspiracy sites with ease and can also place "disinfo" agents posing as posters, however things like Blackjack take the game to the next level. I guess this whole series could have been a "low-cost yet efficient" way for the government to identify and study behavioral, analytical and communication patterns of most of the regulars of conspiracy sites. In short, something similar to a data mining operation. Do a google search for "SCUDHunt" and you will find some similar patterns with Op. Blackjack.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primordial
Interesting reading all of this. I remember the whole thing from last year.

Question.

Does anyone have a link where the slides are given with the codes that were put into the html from the blackjack12 website?

I know the slides are on the telegraph website but the other site had larger versions and had hex and base64 messages separate from the pictures.

I have found some sites with bits and pieces but I'm trying to find something that has them in order with the original messages, either still in hex or converted.


I am not sure but are you looking for this?

www.slideshare.net...



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Just watch the news, I never said I thought it was real, but people should be alert. ALSO The dates were *Always* 2010. not 2009, 2010.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Did they ever say who the original author was of the London Telegraph Series?



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi Gtown,

Thanks for bringing up this subject. I scanned all 7 pages of this thread and didn't see anywhere that this link has been posted yet. Thought you, and others, might want to know that there has been some very recent intense interest in Operation Blackjack. Here is the link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These new developments have re-peaked my interest. Good thing you put 2 and 2 together.

Toni

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Antoniastar]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy
 


All very good thoughts TheIrvy!

Well done.
thanks for posting.
Sleep tight mate..
pleasant journeys.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Had to walk away.
Listen, please forget about the symbols and the mathmatics.
Simply look at the slides and notice your surroundings.

Here in American as a citizen if for some reason tptb decided they wanted they could take me without miranda rights and could be held indefinitely...
let that sink in, then think of Guan Bay... Hmmm

Think about what these people feel america deserves, the facts are in this topic
If I'm not mistaken the ringleader on Time Magazine = $
$ = Whatever you want to buy

Watch the news for a little how much more needs to add up, seriously.

Now Russia
Has a part to play
Igor Panarin
(While researching him, I remember a map he produced whiche stablished invasion points of Various countries that we are supposed to split in to. But it seemed very similar to the trtriangle points map in the slide

Russians - didn't we go back and forth about espionage
They would encourage it, no?
New world currency.
They're pissed caused ol' USA has it/had it? locked down.
The dollar is forceably the only currency you can trade oil in.
We printed 000,000 # I couldn't tell you but a lot of cheese!
They wiant our dollar? NO they want NEW world currency, New world order.

OPEN YOUR EYES!

This stuff is really on the news.
B.O. could be a plant for all you know.
Seriously if you have a birth certificate man just scan it and get it over with. I mean your dealing with Printing Money, printing more money, bowing to muslims, who do not like Americans.
Taking over companies.
What happened to Bankruptcy?
taking over oil companies while attempting to take over electric, and waterways, and food, my miranda rights, probably my 1 phone call, taxing my cigarettes which I choose to smoke. what's lung cancer as opposed to the situation I'm in.

I Apologize for ranting but seriously man, look around at facts.
Keep it simple and just look around.

Celente predicts terrorism 2010

seriously, it's crazy out here people.

Please, it is vital that we it simple.
open your eyes and ears and pay attention.
I hope this is fictitious but there are too many coincidences.
ANy thoughts? No sleep yet since yesterday morning so I'm off for now, I will return with that map.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos

Originally posted by Primordial
Interesting reading all of this. I remember the whole thing from last year.

Question.

Does anyone have a link where the slides are given with the codes that were put into the html from the blackjack12 website?

I know the slides are on the telegraph website but the other site had larger versions and had hex and base64 messages separate from the pictures.

I have found some sites with bits and pieces but I'm trying to find something that has them in order with the original messages, either still in hex or converted.


I am not sure but are you looking for this?

www.slideshare.net...


WOW!
That hurts, seriously.
After my previous post. I must say I am astonished!
Excellent work



I would like to add on the credibilty of the telegraph, previously mentioned.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller
 


I don't think it's a "rule" of theirs. I think it's a signal to wake up the sleepers out there.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Hi Gtown,

Thanks for bringing up this subject. I scanned all 7 pages of this thread and didn't see anywhere that this link has been posted yet. Thought you, and others, might want to know that there has been some very recent intense interest in Operation Blackjack. Here is the link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These new developments have re-peaked my interest. Good thing you put 2 and 2 together.

Toni

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Antoniastar]


Yes, I remember reading that initial part and snuffed it off remembering the movie "A beautiful Mind" yet kept in the back of my mind and all of it piled up and seemed very similar & relevant. Finally I delve.

About the maps
I was wrong it wasn't Panarin
Map previously spoke on
it was John Johnston

Anyways something odd with Panarin
-on previous wikileaks link-
New British Empire
In 2005, Panarin coined the term "New British Empire", which in his view started forming in 1945 (later he said that the Dulles brothers created it)[32] and consists of 7 levels, with the following structure (subordinate from top to bottom):[33]

1.American-British transnational capital: Control centres – London and New York, analytical centre – RAND Corporation (USA, California).


Rand corporation is... hmmmm Rand is a government funded thinktank for the usa?
Coincidence

It was on May 14, 1948, that Project RAND — an outgrowth of World War II — separated from the Douglas Aircraft Company of Santa Monica, California, and became an independent, nonprofit organization. Adopting its name from a contraction of the term research and development, the newly formed entity was dedicated to furthering and promoting scientific, educational, and charitable purposes for the public welfare and security of the United States.
Link

Just a little more research then I'm going to bed



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I do remember reading about a couple of tons of Amm. Nitrate that went missing around Vancouver just before the Olympics - had not heard if they recovered that or not?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by JustWondered]



new topics

top topics



 
46
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join