It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
www.mi5.gov.uk...

From MI5 website:

Members of the public should always remain alert to the danger of terrorism and report any suspicious activity to the police on 999 or the anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321. If your information does not relate to an imminent threat, you can also contact the Security Service via the How You Can Help us page.

Current threat level

The current threat level is assessed as SEVERE (as of 22nd January 2010 - see threat level history for previous changes).

This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.

====================

www.dhs.gov...

Current Threat Level

June 18. 2010

The United States government's national threat level is Elevated, or Yellow.

For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange. See the Transportation Security Administration for up-to-date information on items permitted and prohibited on airlines.

==========

As of right now, UK has a higher threat level. Blackjack refers to June 20th a report being issued, and June 21st as the announcement...correct?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kngspde

I came to post the same thing. Lets see what happens if any tomorrow. Thats the only way i guess.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well honestly, what I gather from dozens of posts here and other locations is that if, by some chance anything pertaining to dates in these slides are correct (even by a long shot) a lot of people have come to the general consensus that things won't play out -exactly- as foreshadowed - for example, the Lone Wolf movie before 9/11 and how remote-controlled airliners hit the towers, and how 9/11 was actually conducted by extremists who had ties to US government, etc.

So I think there are possibilities of changes, IE to dates or what is done...for example...there may be no announcement, and then SHTF on the 22nd, or 23rd. Then again, this could blow over as your average run-of-the-mill week with nothing major going down.

Could be TPTB's plans have been messed with and it's referring to june 2011, or june 2012. To me those dates have a higher significance due to a lot of analysts predicting a manufactured scarcity of oil around november 2010 which may lead well into 2011. Not to mention the slides talk about executive orders and whatnot that were issued in 2011...

We may be panicking over nothing...

BUT...

Factor in missing Toronto police uniforms, 17 or so afghan military agents AWOL, Russian nuclear warship docked in San Fran, armada of ships headed thru Suez Canal....a lot of things are happening that would LEAD us to believe SOMETHING is going to happen. Will it be a false flag? More than likely. Will it be this week or this year? Maybe.

Time will tell, view all these predictions with grains of salt because at any time things can change and with the level of power the elite wield...I don't doubt that ATS and other sites have been infiltrated and are being used to spread disinformation and false dates to maintain a state of fear.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Is this Case Destiny recent?

Whoever's department is producing these slides shows would certainly be aware of the following they've had and the speculation it's raised. If they just threw a new one, with hints of ancient astronaut theory all through it, it stands to reason we're either playing a very amusing game, or we've just been thrown a big distraction right before the date everything's "supposed to happen".

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gtown

Originally posted by Antoniastar

"We were hit where we least expected it,"

So that last impression of the article lingers in the reader the idea of al-Qaida attacks in the U.S. Could be a blackjack thing. Hmmm.

www.foxnews.com...

Toni

Wow! I totally missed that.
It doesn't make sense though, are they holding them hostage.... for what? And why the hell does it end like that

Seemed odd that they have an airing tom
The American Terrorist

It's like this.. 20 approval rating is there if the threat level hits critical tom gonna have to make some decisions

Hi Gtown,

Oh you missed that part? Well good thing that I said something then.
I don't know why they're holding them or why it says that either...it makes no sense at all. Maybe there's a sequel? The thing that gets me super suspicious about that is not only what it says but where it says it.

The End.

Oh that is very interesting about 20 percent approval rating for the pres and a critical times... yep, me too, and my decision is to be prepared. We live in a topsy-turvy time. Speaking of time, this wasn't intentional but I am returning your post and it's the 20th.

Here's something else that crossed my mind...

Numbers and dates have something in common...numbers. Anyway, I think the numbers 11, 22 and 33, called "Master Numbers" in Numerology, are used by secret societies, like the Freemasons and I've heard the the Freemasons pretty much own and control the film industry in the U.S. and mainstream media worldwide. It would be natural for them to use these as a means to get messages out to the public.

I'm sure that you noticed the number 11 in the HEADLINE "Yemeni Militants Kill 11 in Brazen Jailbreak". In advertising it is a well-known ploy to use the 'k' sound to sell anything..inCluding a news article. I can't recall what the reason is but that's what I was told by someone "in the know".

So then the word "kill" is planted before the number 11 is, in my opinion, absolutely intentional, whether the author realized what he was doing or not.

There's more than meets the eye, I assure you.

Numerology Master Numbers
www.numerologyguide.com...

Along the 33rd Parallel: A Global Mystery Circle - What's in a number?
www.redicecreations.com...

Toni

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
SHTF ALERT!!

This could be a prelude to a false flag!!!

Al-Ciada warns of deadlier attacks

Al-Qaida warns of new, deadlier attacks
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
06/20/2010 20:13

Terror organization taunts Obama, threatens to "not show restraint."

Al-Qaida's US-born spokesman warned President Barack Obama Sunday that the militant group may launch new attacks that would kill more Americans than previous ones.

In a taunting, 24 minute message that dwelled on Obama's setbacks, including the loss of Massachusetts Senate seat to the Republicans, Adam Gadahn set out al-Qaida's conditions for peace with the US, including cutting support for Israel and withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

Gadahn said that if you compared the number of dead Muslims "with the relatively small number of Americans we have killed so far, it becomes crystal-clear that we haven't even begun to even the score," he said, dressed in a white robe and turban.

"That's why next time, we might not show the restraint and self-control we have shown up until now," he said. Even if al-Qaida was defeated, "hundreds of millions of Muslims" would still fight the US, he added.

Al-Qaida offered the same conditions for an end to hostilities to then President George W. Bush in 2007, including the release of all Muslim prisoners and cutting off aid to Middle East governments.

Gadahn's statement was notable for its mocking tone, in which he described Obama as "a devious, evasive and serpentine American president with a Muslim name," and seemed to delight in his setbacks.

"You're no longer the popular man you once were, a year ago or so," he crowed, ascribing his drop in popularity to the escalation of the US wars abroad.

At the time of Obama's election, many analysts said al-Qaida was worried that his race and Muslim family connections would make him more appealing to Muslims and Arabs angry at Bush's foreign policy.

In its statements since his election, al-Qaida has taken pains to show the continuity between Obama's foreign policy and that of his predecessor.

Gadahn is wanted by the FBI since 2004 with a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction. He is also known as Azzam al-Amriki, Arabic for the American.

SOURCE: www.jpost.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by theanonymousinfo]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kngspde
Blackjack refers to June 20th a report being issued, and June 21st as the announcement...correct?

Could this be the "report"??????

Originally posted by theanonymousinfo
SHTF ALERT!!

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

Terror organization taunts Obama, threatens to "not show restraint."

Al-Qaida's US-born spokesman warned President Barack Obama Sunday that the militant group may launch new attacks that would kill more Americans than previous ones.

In a taunting, 24 minute message that dwelled on Obama's setbacks, including the loss of Massachusetts Senate seat to the Republicans, Adam Gadahn set out al-Qaida's conditions for peace with the US, including cutting support for Israel and withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

Gadahn said that if you compared the number of dead Muslims "with the relatively small number of Americans we have killed so far, it becomes crystal-clear that we haven't even begun to even the score," he said, dressed in a white robe and turban.

"That's why next time, we might not show the restraint and self-control we have shown up until now," he said. Even if al-Qaida was defeated, "hundreds of millions of Muslims" would still fight the US, he added.

Al-Qaida offered the same conditions for an end to hostilities to then President George W. Bush in 2007, including the release of all Muslim prisoners and cutting off aid to Middle East governments.

Gadahn's statement was notable for its mocking tone, in which he described Obama as "a devious, evasive and serpentine American president with a Muslim name," and seemed to delight in his setbacks.

"You're no longer the popular man you once were, a year ago or so," he crowed, ascribing his drop in popularity to the escalation of the US wars abroad.

At the time of Obama's election, many analysts said al-Qaida was worried that his race and Muslim family connections would make him more appealing to Muslims and Arabs angry at Bush's foreign policy.

In its statements since his election, al-Qaida has taken pains to show the continuity between Obama's foreign policy and that of his predecessor.

Gadahn is wanted by the FBI since 2004 with a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest or conviction. He is also known as Azzam al-Amriki, Arabic for the American.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i dont kno maybe it is,...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

www.mi5.gov.uk...

From MI5 website:

Members of the public should always remain alert to the danger of terrorism and report any suspicious activity to the police on 999 or the anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321. If your information does not relate to an imminent threat, you can also contact the Security Service via the How You Can Help us page.

Current threat level

The current threat level is assessed as SEVERE (as of 22nd January 2010 - see threat level history for previous changes).

====================

www.dhs.gov...

Current Threat Level

June 18. 2010

For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange. See the Transportation Security Administration for up-to-date information on items permitted and prohibited on airlines.

==========

As of right now, UK has a higher threat level. Blackjack refers to June 20th a report being issued, and June 21st as the announcement...correct?

From what I understood, or thought, was that around 2:00 PM
A report would be issued and the alert would be raised to critical. I was satisfied that it has yet to be changed.

Sigh of relief so far.

I started thinking somemore about it and there are many time zones too, so what time standard would it be going on (i.e. EST, CST, etc.)

I'm relaxed for the moment, I tell you I have been doing some deep thinking the past 24 hrs and to tell you the truth despite lack of funds to do those extra things, and changes in lifestyle due to our economy I love the USA! To think that all of it can change because of different beliefs is scary man. Just glad this seems to be cooling down, I pray.
But I'm still keeping one eye open.

It's nice to be able to come here and get some honest feedback and pull together for a common cause!
I think despite the craziness of all this it seems to me very serious and I want to say Thank You! I learned some thing s about these guys that I wish I didn't know though.
I hope to put this as a hoax, but I'm off to check the slideshow for any changes, crazy like that!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

SHTF ALERT!!

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

WAIT! Please tell me why these are probably regarding the same video but with different statements.

In Open Letter to Obama, American Al Qaeda Spokesman Repeats Conditions for Peace With U.S.
www.foxnews.com...

OKAY SO WHAT IS IT PEACE or Attack?

Any way we can find the original video?

Seriously why in the hell are there two different messages here?

I'm confused, again!

Good find!

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Gtown]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
The Enigma of Case Destiny

Hi Kram09,

Interesting!!! Thanks for posting the link! I hadn't heard of the "Case Destiny" slideshow.

Wonder if it's connected to Operation Blackjack. The area in the slideshow is in France. Intriguing.

Toni

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I was pondering that myself. Those Blackjack slides do show France reporting on the nuclear attacks.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You all are assuming it's in 2010. There is still a possibility it's fake, or going to take place in 2011 or 2012.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

www.mi5.gov.uk...

From MI5 website:

Current threat level

====================

www.dhs.gov...

Current Threat Level

June 18. 2010

==========

From what I understood, or thought, was that around 2:00 PM
A report would be issued and the alert would be raised to critical. I was satisfied that it has yet to be changed.

Sigh of relief so far.

I started thinking somemore about it and there are many time zones too, so what time standard would it be going on (i.e. EST, CST, etc.)

I'm relaxed for the moment, I tell you I have been doing some deep thinking the past 24 hrs and to tell you the truth despite lack of funds to do those extra things, and changes in lifestyle due to our economy I love the USA! To think that all of it can change because of different beliefs is scary man. Just glad this seems to be cooling down, I pray.
But I'm still keeping one eye open.

It's nice to be able to come here and get some honest feedback and pull together for a common cause!
I think despite the craziness of all this it seems to me very serious and I want to say Thank You! I learned some thing s about these guys that I wish I didn't know though.
I hope to put this as a hoax, but I'm off to check the slideshow for any changes, crazy like that!

Gtown...oh okay!! Thanks, I didn't realize the "report" is an alert status. You bring up a good point about the time zone. Please do let us know if there are any changes on the slideshow. Apparently it's an interactive show.

I hope nothing bad happens either. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

Toni

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

SHTF ALERT!!

By ASSOCIATED PRESS

WAIT! Please tell me why these are probably regarding the same video but with different statements.

In Open Letter to Obama, American Al Qaeda Spokesman Repeats Conditions for Peace With U.S.
www.foxnews.com...

OKAY SO WHAT IS IT PEACE or Attack?

Any way we can find the original video?

Seriously why in the hell are there two different messages here?

I'm confused, again!

Good find!

Gtown what's up with that?!!!!! Obviously the news people are changing the story. But which one is the truth, I wonder. They're both published in English, maybe is another conspiracy. I don't know. I wish I did know.

Toni

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hello everyone , im new to the forums.. ive been reading on this for quite some time now about 2 years . i made an account today

so now after reading a few replys to this topic

a thought just popped into my mind
with all the obama talk of him shutting down the internet
maybe this operation blackjack is all part of the plan to get us talking to get us
hyped up

and then he will speak about this and call it cyber attacks against the government..

what do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzled
reply to post by Antoniastar

I was pondering that myself. Those Blackjack slides do show France reporting on the nuclear attacks.

Hi frazzled,

Oh reeeeally?!!! I'll have to check out the O.B. slides again! I didn't see the thing about France. How very interesting. Well it could be a diversion, I don't know yet. I had better get some dinner so my brain can think.

Toni

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
the only problem with your OPERATION BLACKJACK 2011 theories is that you guys are forgetting about

www.jackblack12.com

the only .com site they used, and it's still up

nothing happened on 09/09/09, but half truth half bull# seems to be the name of the game

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Okay, then I find this
Obama appoints 2 DEVOUT Muslims to HOMELAND SECURITY Post

I did a little research on this guy
Arif Alikhan
guess he's from Los Angeles, hmmmm.

Did anyone ever hear of WikiIslam?
Me either but look at this.
WikiIslam?

Arif Alikhan played a key role in the removal of the LAPD "Mapping" Plan[5] which involved mapping Muslim communities in an effort to identify potential hotbeds of extremism. LAPD officials said that it was crucial for them to gain a better understanding of isolated parts of the Muslim community because those groups can potentially breed violent extremism.[6]

Alikhan reportedly helped raise funds for Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) that has labeled a deadly anti-U.S. terrorist attack a legitimate operation, referred to terrorists as "freedom fighters" and equated Muslim jihad with the sentiments of American statesman Patrick Henry.[7] He joined MPAC on April 11 for a special fundraiser called "Be the Change" to support what the group calls its innovative leadership development programs.

Even though I have not made it back to the slideshow...
It's crazy the # that keeps coming out.

AGAIN....

Alikhan reportedly helped raise funds for Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) that has labeled a deadly anti-U.S. terrorist attack a legitimate operation, referred to terrorists as "freedom fighters" and equated Muslim jihad with the sentiments of American statesman Patrick Henry

So I did a refresh on Patrick Henry

American Revolution
Patrick Henry is perhaps best known for the speech he made in the House of Burgesses on March 23, 1775, in Saint John's Church in Richmond, Virginia. The House was undecided on whether to mobilize for military action against the encroaching British military force, and Henry argued in favor of mobilization. Forty-two years later, Henry's first biographer, William Wirt, working from oral testimony, attempted to reconstruct what Henry said. According to Wirt, Henry ended his speech with words that have since become immortalized:

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!

Source

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PierceTheVeil
hello everyone , im new to the forums.. ive been reading on this for quite some time now about 2 years . i made an account today

so now after reading a few replys to this topic

a thought just popped into my mind
with all the obama talk of him shutting down the internet
maybe this operation blackjack is all part of the plan to get us talking to get us
hyped up

and then he will speak about this and call it cyber attacks against the government..

what do you guys think?

Hi Pierce The Veil,

If the Internet is shut down, it won't be for long. The Internet serves the powers that be, it's a tool and a weapon for them to keep track of us. At least until they electronically tag us, like cattle.

Nope, no worries about that. They keep track of everything that is said and done on the Internet. Individuals get cut off, but not the Net itself.

That's how I see it.

Toni

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join