It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Could be a self fulfilling prophecy. Or some terrorist leader saw Utube and decided it was a brilliant plan like 911 and Clancy's book.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

On this slide there appear to be two poster kind of things on the wall can anyone enlarge them to see what they are?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
www.telegraph.co.uk...

On this slide there appear to be two poster kind of things on the wall can anyone enlarge them to see what they are?

The poster on the left says "Annuit Ceptis." Can't tell what the one on the right says. Magic 8? Something like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

it says Annuit Coeptis Alright which is on the USD $1 Bill and is associated with the NWO.

The other says MAJIC 8

I have seen the majic with a J somewhere before.

I think this referes to the majestic 8. (the real world gov)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I thought that was Majestic 12....or is that something else?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If this was true, it's not set to happen this year, if I'm interpreting this correctly.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This slide specifically refers to 2011. Sorry guys. My bet is they change the slide every year to the next year to keep us talking about it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I thought that was Majestic 12....or is that something else?

That's what I always thought it said, "Majic 12"

Majestic 12

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Unbelievably I've just seen the BBC News ticker saying that a van was abandoned outside a police station in County Tyrone. The van contained a 300lb bomb.

Didn't the BJ series show the nuclear bombs in abandoned vans? I'll have to go back and watch the youtube video again to be sure but, if I'm right, this is getting a little uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It says Majic 12" on the poster on the right.

I don't know what to think about all this info on BlackJack. I think the TPTB prolly really enjoy showing us the plans ahead of time and watching as we frantically try to decode and decipher their playbook. Maybe one of the rules to their "game" is that they have to give "fair warning" before implementing action, but it's up to the players, willing or not, to figure out the next play?

Edit: poster above me got it while I was posting!

[edit on 6/18/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
If this was true, it's not set to happen this year, if I'm interpreting this correctly.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This slide specifically refers to 2011. Sorry guys. My bet is they change the slide every year to the next year to keep us talking about it.

I took a look and i think that act is implying it was signed after the attacks so a mass lose of life would not happen again.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

to be honest that what I thought. But the poster is hard to see and it looks like a 8 but you never know.

But there is also an inverted Pentagon (not pentagram) on that same poster.

Also just for info, and it may have gone unnoticed bu thr UK alert level as of Jan this year is Severe.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanTheMan2009
All the explosions in Operation Blackjack are from "missing nuclear weapons". I was just wondering, were the lost nukes that were "mistakenly" loaded on a B-52 and sent to Louisiana ever found ? I've tried looking it up on Google but haven't been able to find anything.

Was going back through the slides, it appears that they were mentioned in the slides.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Unbelievably I've just seen the BBC News ticker saying that a van was abandoned outside a police station in County Tyrone. The van contained a 300lb bomb.

Didn't the BJ series show the nuclear bombs in abandoned vans? I'll have to go back and watch the youtube video again to be sure but, if I'm right, this is getting a little uncomfortable.

There are mentions of the white van in the 1st part of the BJ series and here's the news about the one on the BBC Ticker.

A 300lb bomb was left in a van outside a border police station in Northern Ireland last night, police confirmed today.

Hundreds of people living near the police station in Aughnacloy, County Tyrone, were evacuated. Dissident republicans using a recognised codeword phoned a Belfast newsroom last night warning that a bomb had been placed in the van.

Army bomb experts have been examining the white vehicle overnight. A police spokesman said about 350 residents including children spent the night in three community halls during the security alert.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Coincidence?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Maya00a]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

If i recall this was mentioned in the origioal 100page thread.

visitor21

Something interesting that was briefly touched upon but not given enough thought was the two posters on the wall here. The one on the left has an Egyptian statue type figure and the words under are Annuit Coeptis (just like on the pyramid seal on the back of the dollar). The poster on the right is a pentagon with the phrase Majic 12 under it.

On page 34. There is some further discussion on this further in the thread, i would read the full thread to understand the whole blackjack story.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nice, I made a thread with some new information that was easily obtained after decoding a simple 64 base code from the ID of the Soldier in operation Blckjack.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There are mentions of the white van in the 1st part of the BJ series and here's the news about the one on the BBC Ticker.

A 300lb bomb was left in a van outside a border police station in Northern Ireland last night, police confirmed today.

Hundreds of people living near the police station in Aughnacloy, County Tyrone, were evacuated. Dissident republicans using a recognised codeword phoned a Belfast newsroom last night warning that a bomb had been placed in the van.

Army bomb experts have been examining the white vehicle overnight. A police spokesman said about 350 residents including children spent the night in three community halls during the security alert.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Coincidence?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Maya00a]

no such thing.

Nice find..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A couple of years ago, there was a made for tv movie here in Canada called "The Summit." It revolves around a corrupt phama company who "accidentally" infects people in South America with smallpox (I think it was smallpox, but I may be wrong, memory's foggy). The pharma company tries to cover up their little mishap by killing those who became infected. A small boy who became infected dies from the illness after his mother rescues him from quarantine, just before he is executed.

The boy's mother (along with a vial of her son's infected blood) makes her way to Canada to expose what really happened, as she has a friend up there who she believes can help her... that friend just happens to be the Prime Minister's daughter (who stayed with her in South America while making a documentary). The CDC begins tracking this woman as they believe she is a terrorist looking to release a bio weapon.

While this is all happening, the G8 summit is almost underway in Ontario (sound familiar?). The leaders are shown bickering amongst themselves about issues relating to Africa... African leaders have also been invited to the summit.

Harper invites African nations to G8 to discuss drug trade

Long story short, the boy's mother makes it to Canada, the virus is unknowingly released and it makes its way to the summit, some are infected (including the Prime Minister's daughter), a few jerks get violent at a G8 protest and the police are 'forced' to open fire on a large crowd, the pharma company, along with a member of the White House (I forget her position) try their best to cover it all up and make it go away, etc.

Could this cheesy tv movie be a warning of future events as well? Maybe... or maybe it's just a movie. I guess we'll find out soon. As we will with Operation Blackjack.

If TPTB want either of these scenarios (or any of the others out there) to happen, they will find a way to make it happen. We've all been witness to the lengths they will go to to maintain their power and authority over us. All we can do is what we're doing right now... getting the word out to as many as we can. If the dates come and go with no incident and those who believed Blackjack was the real deal have to eat their words, oh well. It's better to take a few hits to your ego than it is to sit on information that could potentially bring harm to many, just because you're afraid of being wrong or looking silly.

Keep the dialogue going.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
Operation Blackjack first came out in January of last year. A series of slides were uploaded over the course of six months. However, things went ballistic when one person found out a URL of a website hidden in one of the slides. Finally, the website was deleted after some time. There was a dispute about the year because only dates were mentioned in the slides and not the year.

I found that intriguing as well that no years were mentioned. Until, that is, I stumbled across slide 4 of part 5. It states "We cannot allow further destruction and mass loss of life. Under the terms of the Emergency Contingencies Act of 2011 your government is instituting the following precautionary measures with immediate effect:" Reading this tells me the events occur in 2010.

I am really trying to be skeptical here, but with all of the events that have been occurring in the past 6+ months, all of them are adding up quite nicely. Keeping all of that in mind, the Lackland story is all but a coincidence to me. I attended training there with I was in the USAF and that place is pretty locked down...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
reply to post by Gtown

No you are not. Operation Blackjack series was indeed intriguing. However, that doesn't imply that everyone must act paranoid and then run for the hills. We must observe any information and then subject it to critical analysis before drawing a conclusion.

black Jack is the game you have to beat 21 right ?...G20
edit

We'll see, its coming June 26

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SSimon]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join