It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 8
46
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have posted about this before but havent received any comments on it...

I watched the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning thief" and found it astonishing how many correlations there was in terms of code and messages with Operation Blackjack

- The illuminati are well known as the Olympians
- the movie starts off with a stark warning that there will be war on the 21 June
- The warning includes that the war will start with a dark cloud forming over europe and then america ( Cloud of the bombs maybe?)

i somehow found the movie asif it was made with lots of code and messages rather than plain entertainment in mind, there was probably more than I mentioned above, but just mentioned what stood out big time.

Not knowing much about greek mythology, Im certain there would be endless things that can be drawn fom the movie.

I also remember about a week ago looking through a newspaper (here in the Uk) with a huge picture of people sleeping on the underground train system to avoid the 2nd world war bombings, being an add for some exhibition starting on the 21 June. To make matter worse, the next day there was a typical picture of an A-bomb on the front cover telling of the coming budget plans announced on the 22 June.

If i didnt have to rush off to work now, i would have tried to delve deeper, but dont have the time right now. But will be back this evening and try and get those pics/links of the newspapers here in London.

Its just that the message and dates really stood out for me pertaining to Op BJ?




posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by corvin77
 


I sent you a private message, but if you don't get it, I recommend you make a thread regarding those coincidences. If you could scan or find those ads that would help your cause too.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Sorry if I missed someone else bring this up in a previous post, as I just skipped over some of the paragraphs. The link below makes me think (if this is really going to happen) that it wont be until 2011... I realize it is just the number of the act itself, but still seems interesting.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by inval]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by inval]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The article is insane
Time

But one of the persons who seem closest to Khashoggi is Shri Chandra Swamiji Maharaj -- Swamiji, for short. The bearded Hindu guru claims he can see into the future and the minds of mortals. The swami's brochure, which he gives out to the uninitiated, says "his Holiness has appeared on the scene as our real savior." On Christmas Eve at Marbella, the white-robed swami glided down the marble steps in the middle of dinner, with his 14 disciples arrayed behind him. In an interview with an Indian magazine, the swami was asked what brought the two men together. "We have many common friends in politics and Hollywood," the holy man replied.

Khashoggi lives in two cultures. His identity is split between East and West, between the simple white thobe he wears with fellow Arabs and the handmade cashmere jackets he wears with Westerners, between the austere ethos of Mecca and the hedonism of Marbella. "When I am among you," he says, as if addressing all of the West, "I do as you do so well that practically I am one of you. But when I am in Saudi Arabia, I am a real Saudi Arabian. I obey and preserve the customs and traditions that give Saudi Arabia its identity and moral strength."

This guys lives on $250,000 a day


"When I am among you," he says, as if addressing all of the West, "I do as you do so well that practically I am one of you. But when I am in Saudi Arabia, I am a real Saudi Arabian.

Sound like someone we know?


Just heard Bret B Report on Fox news.
Supposedly 7 of the 17 were confirmed to be in Canada
and 10 unaccounted for

Look at the ? breakdown 2 in Toronto and 5 either to DC or NY
either way NY or DC you have 10 remaining, odd?
Funny also the Green mark in Denver on the map with triangles
isn't that the Northcom training



Finally this guy kinda fits in here somehow, what you think?




[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gtown]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gtown]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Gtown]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by corvin77


I also remember about a week ago looking through a newspaper (here in the Uk) with a huge picture of people sleeping on the underground train system to avoid the 2nd world war bombings, being an add for some exhibition starting on the 21 June. To make matter worse, the next day there was a typical picture of an A-bomb on the front cover telling of the coming budget plans announced on the 22 June.

If i didnt have to rush off to work now, i would have tried to delve deeper, but dont have the time right now. But will be back this evening and try and get those pics/links of the newspapers here in London.

Its just that the message and dates really stood out for me pertaining to Op BJ?


They've also been running an ad showing the 2nd world war and how Britain then hosted the Olympic games when no other country could/would. The ad tells how everyone pulled together and the games went ahead despite the devastation to the country. Britain is to host the Olympic games in 2012.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that whenever a prediction is brought to the open, it has never come to pass. I seriously doubt that anything of major relevance will happen between the 20th and the 25th.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
OP, you should take a look around here,previois infos about OPBJ



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown
 


Why not fill us in on what Op. BJ is instead of just telling us to "do our homework"?

Make a quality thread instead of pushing us to read through these links you post. If everyone just posted links and said "go read," I would not be interested in investigating threads.

Anyway, from the fox news site, it says:



A senior law enforcement official said Friday that the Afghans' disappearance was more of an immigration violation than a security threat, saying there are no "strong indications to any terrorism nexus or impending threat."

The official said the information is "kind of old" -- up to two years -- but added, "It is important in the sense that some people look to come to the U.S. and will take advantage of invitations to train or attend a conference or to study, etc. But their real intention is to get to the U.S. and start a new life. It is not completely rare for this to happen....


Now, it's a small deal after all, and their IDs have been deactivated, so they can't just roam around military bases and press big red buttons that launch missiles!

So bury this one!



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
reply to post by Gtown
 


You are loosing it! If you honestly believe that rubbish I think you should go talk to a psychologist about it. Maybe they will be able to help you? Maybe you think 9/11 was false flagged too? 9/11 has been totally debunked, I don't believe this blackjack garbage one bit.


Eh, 9/11 was a false flag... what are you going on about?

Maybe you should see a psychologist yourself if you believe the official story is true.
Maybe look into religion because there you will find some real interesting stories...



[edit on 19-6-2010 by Copernicus]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
reply to post by Gtown
 


You are loosing it! If you honestly believe that rubbish I think you should go talk to a psychologist about it. Maybe they will be able to help you? Maybe you think 9/11 was false flagged too? 9/11 has been totally debunked, I don't believe this blackjack garbage one bit.


Eh, 9/11 was a false flag... what are you going on about?

Maybe you should see a psychologist yourself if you believe the official story is true.
Maybe look into religion because there you will find some real interesting stories...

WOULD you stop telling people to go to the psychologist just because they are concerned for this story???
For ...'s sake, man, stop it already!!!

If something happens June 23 2010 you will be the one to really get into panic!!!

Can we just talk about it before the big days???
Is a concern for you if people believe this story???
OP's not alone...
Wake up. time is short to wake up...

Stop insinuate people should see psychologist just because they think something is going on with a certain story...



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Okay I think this whole Blackjack thing is garbage.

Originally the dates in the story were 2009, but obviously it never happened.

Now it's been changed or at least it doesn't have a year.

They just keep changing it each time.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   


If something happens June 23 2010 you will be the one to really get into panic!!!


What if something happens tomorrow and nobody predicted it, will I be less worried then?

Or should I worry all the time, just to make sure I have the right panic level once something actually happens?

My theory is that some of you guys are so used to being afraid from listening to your crazy mass media that you are now actually addicted to fear, and you come here to get a fix.

Good luck with that.




[edit on 19-6-2010 by Copernicus]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Okay I think this whole Blackjack thing is garbage.

Originally the dates in the story were 2009, but obviously it never happened.

Now it's been changed or at least it doesn't have a year.

They just keep changing it each time.


No, what you said its wrong. The original dates were always 2010.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by Gtown
 


Why not fill us in on what Op. BJ is instead of just telling us to "do our homework"?

Make a quality thread instead of pushing us to read through these links you post. If everyone just posted links and said "go read," I would not be interested in investigating threads.

Anyway, from the fox news site, it says:



A senior law enforcement official said Friday that the Afghans' disappearance was more of an immigration violation than a security threat, saying there are no "strong indications to any terrorism nexus or impending threat."

The official said the information is "kind of old" -- up to two years -- but added, "It is important in the sense that some people look to come to the U.S. and will take advantage of invitations to train or attend a conference or to study, etc. But their real intention is to get to the U.S. and start a new life. It is not completely rare for this to happen....


Now, it's a small deal after all, and their IDs have been deactivated, so they can't just roam around military bases and press big red buttons that launch missiles!

So bury this one!


You must be confused.

Seems you are still under the impression that it would
actually be " Muslim terrorists",

Have you learned nothing?



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Originally posted by Kram09
Okay I think this whole Blackjack thing is garbage.

Originally the dates in the story were 2009, but obviously it never happened.

Now it's been changed or at least it doesn't have a year.

They just keep changing it each time.


No, what you said its wrong. The original dates were always 2010.


yeah.
gotta love'em,
the daft sods. lol



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Even if this is real.. it's done! it won't happen! Nobody would carry out something that big when it's already posted like a step by step guide on the internet, lol.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 


I'm not wrong.

I wrote about it last year, the first time I read it. It was 2009 and even recall speaking to my friend about it. I've recently re-read what I wrote and it was 2009.

It's been changed.

They also changed from showing Gordon Brown as Prime Minister to showing David Cameron.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09
 


I think I also mentioned this earlier. I also remember this from last year. and remember seeing David Cameron there. As I remember being pleased about it.

I think someone maybe above or on another BJ thread said the source code said this was updated in April 2009?

Something like that anyway.

At the very least I know it is not a recent change based on the election results.

That's what makes it a little spicy for me!



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Even if this is real.. it's done! it won't happen! Nobody would carry out something that big when it's already posted like a step by step guide on the internet, lol.


You obviously dont live in one of the mentioned areas. The show aint done until the "Fat man" has sprung! And if I can get clear enough indications to leave before its done, at least i wont be!



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
OP, you should take a look around here,previois infos about OPBJ


isn't the IP that you have in the red box a wildwest/godaddy IP secureserver.net and the phx tells me it is... how do you determine that IP is on a military base in Colorado.




top topics



 
46
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join