It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

www.telegraph.co.uk

The events depicted here are entirely imaginary
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So I'm looking through the subjects and stumble across a thread on Operation Blackjack.
Well I find the source and it's put together quite disturbingly.
I encourage anyone to watch all 5 slideshows for full understanding. So I find the above link with 17 "?'s" on it. Oh well then I remember the below link which is of the 17 missing Afghan military members in the US WITH CREDENTIALS.

Please tell me that this is a coincidence.
Tell me I'm crazy but first do the homework.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack first came out in January of last year. A series of slides were uploaded over the course of six months. However, things went ballistic when one person found out a URL of a website hidden in one of the slides. Finally, the website was deleted after some time. There was a dispute about the year because only dates were mentioned in the slides and not the year.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
my guess is the g20 in toronto. where the missing police uniforms are. toronto is listed in the black jack series as one of the cities to get hit. so 17 missing soldiers with military id's, a dozen missing police uniforms, and a huge meeting of global leaders...... this is better than the movies.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yes, the alert for 17 Afghanis with access to military bases in U.S is indeed alarming. Also, we must consider the series of "failed" terror attempts and scare tactics that has been prevalent lately.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

You are loosing it! If you honestly believe that rubbish I think you should go talk to a psychologist about it. Maybe they will be able to help you? Maybe you think 9/11 was false flagged too? 9/11 has been totally debunked, I don't believe this blackjack garbage one bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
my guess is the g20 in toronto. where the missing police uniforms are. toronto is listed in the black jack series as one of the cities to get hit. so 17 missing soldiers with military id's, a dozen missing police uniforms, and a huge meeting of global leaders...... this is better than the movies.

We must also consider the unprecedented Nuclear Security Summit that was convened by Barak Obama early this year. The overriding agenda of this summit was the threat posed by nuclear terrorism. A large number of world leaders were present for this summit.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
So ....

Stay ith me here..
Am I Losing it?
Please reply with your answer accompanied any thoughts.

tracer7
Can you please post a source for the missing uniforms.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

No you are not. Operation Blackjack series was indeed intriguing. However, that doesn't imply that everyone must act paranoid and then run for the hills. We must observe any information and then subject it to critical analysis before drawing a conclusion.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

here is the link for the missing uniforms. here is the link for the missing soldiers. all right before g20 toronto on the 26-27

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I wonder where that is located in comparison to this picture.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
...... this is better than the movies.

lmao
ur right there !!!
u couldn't get a story this good with the help
of Tom Clancy AND Stephin King

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I thought the guy who did operation blackjack came on ats and said he was doing it to see if people would believe it?? It was like a year or two ago right?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Personally, I have wondered about Blackjacks validity since it's upload.. I do however place it in the area of disinfo, and a disstraction aimed directly at the conspiracy community.

for me one of the biggest red flags is that the slides sit on the Telegraph, but discussions about it take place on sites like ATS.. So at no point does the Telegraph make the type of profit form this they could.

Since the Telegraph doesn't profet from this allowing all the changes that have taken place to continue seems pointless, that is unless they are aimed directly at the conspiracy crowd.. a change on one of the slides equals us discussing it here..

This type of scenario, evil NWO nukes cities to get power seems to me to play to a lot of fears within the conspiracy circles..

So I think it part of the grand find the lady game, so while some are worrying this will happen, they are distracted from the real plan (whatever that is)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Personally, I have wondered about Blackjacks validity since it's upload.. I do however place it in the area of disinfo, and a disstraction aimed directly at the conspiracy community.

So I think it part of the grand find the lady game, so while some are worrying this will happen, they are distracted from the real plan (whatever that is)

and if someone told u on Sept 10, 2001
that 3 steel buildings would collapse due
to fires the next day, you would have said
the same exact thing you said here.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

There's a bit too much aggro in there? And how can you call 911 "debunked"? You're being really silly.

This blackjack is either one of three things:

1. A work of fiction akin to a clancy novel
2. A social experiment to mess with our heads
3. A real deal.

1. Clancy does not use real names and places and dates even. BJ has been updated to be currently politically correct.
2. Most likely. Although there is more than JUST experimenting here, if it is, then it's literally tracking people who go there, and tracking the other websites named at the time. (ps, jackblack12 has a date on it, odd for a website)
3. Perhaps, just maybe it is real. It's certainly designed to LOOK real. And after 911 (which had many foretellers) it seems to make sense to me that the news IS always pretold, almost like it's a rule of their game.

There's so much going on right now, and they still need a motivating event to take control. Oil rig is the smoke, albeit a rather deadly sort. Look for the fire.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Read everything so far including the other thread's, about numerology etc.

Call me crazy but despite the far fetched story, to even see such an idea in a paper like the telegraph, scares me a little to be honest.

Perhaps this is relevant, check out the link

Real IRA plot accused entrapped by MI5 rules judge
Dated 18th June 2010
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I found Blackjack disturbing ever since I read it last year.

However if I'm not mistaken it has been updated more than once.

It is indeed very strange....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

and if someone told u on Sept 10, 2001
that 3 steel buildings would collapse due
to fires the next day, you would have said
the same exact thing you said here.

I would, but then again, If it was put up on a national newspaper and modified over and over I would question it to..

And then if the event happened I would have a pre-conceived notion as to who was responsible.. and if it was in a News source that rocked the UK's Parliment (see the Telegraphs part in purchasing and releasing expenses info) that pre-conceived notion would be solidified into a resounding certainty.

So, given the Telegraphs part in creating the UKs expenses scandal, what benifit is it to them to host the Blackjack slides since every time it changes they get a barrage of calls..

I don't buy this was some guy seeing if people would buy such a distraction since little is heard of it outside the conspiracy community, and what point are the updates and again, going by the barrage of calls the Telegraph gets over it, why continue hosting it, and why allow these changes since all it does is cause them to waste time without profit? (it is a newspaper after all)

So going by the above, I propose it is actually is a conspiracy to cause a distraction at certain times to mask something else going on.. Something they want the conspiracy crowd to overlook.

[edit on 18/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join