It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
reply to post by Gtown

here is the link for the missing uniforms. here is the link for the missing soldiers. all right before g20 toronto on the 26-27

I, for one, hope to god that you are wrong about this. I prefer my city UN-nuked, and still in working order.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Okay this is scary...

- Operation Blackjack detailed 17 "?" and the ringmaster (Adnan?) to kick off those events

We gotta see where this goes...

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

ok, so I had a look for a few Adnan's and this turned up.

"Adnan Khashoggi is connected to every shocking event that has occurred since 1960, usually by no more than one or two degrees. "

Its almost too perfect. Dunno how legit site is?

Full story:

www.slate.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Got a somewhat off-topic Blackjack question.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
"The capitals and other cities of five great countries were reduced to rubble."
I am only counting four...
London= England
Washington DC= USA
Toronto= Canada
Mexico City= Mexico
All other shown cities in USA.

Is London considered a dual capital city with them counting both England and the UK as separate countries? Am I missing a slide somewhere in here where some other nation's city is attacked? If neither is the case, how much credance can one place in a predicative/scare slideshow compiled by someone who can't even accurately count how many nation's they're predicting destruction in?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Weird. I was spooked until watching Part 5. Apparently, the UNA will be debunked, and a civil war will ensue. The war seems to favor the citizens in the slide show. What the hell would the point of all of this be if it ends so quickly then?

This Black Jack is starting to seem bogus. I also noticed the 5 countries, but could only count 4.

Are you all really buying this?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Got a somewhat off-topic Blackjack question.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
"The capitals and other cities of five great countries were reduced to rubble."
I am only counting four...
London= England
Washington DC= USA
Toronto= Canada
Mexico City= Mexico
All other shown cities in USA.

Is London considered a dual capital city with them counting both England and the UK as separate countries? Am I missing a slide somewhere in here where some other nation's city is attacked? If neither is the case, how much credance can one place in a predicative/scare slideshow compiled by someone who can't even accurately count how many nation's they're predicting destruction in?

I will say that is a very valid point however, if you notice in the slide. in the bottom right corner it looks as if France was burnt on the map as well.
US
CAN
MEX
FRA
UK
is 5, no?

I searched and London is north of France.
What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Thats the cloud from the London one

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Someone here had a thread about decoding Operation Blackjack a while back.
I'll see if I can find it and link it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...... So what is TEARDROP or the Glasseye report? I'd really like to know about them..... I'll research them later tonight but for know I've gtg.

Weird how it's only a few days off. Maybe the reports in the EU will start coming in soon. If it is true to the story they will be getting word of it first!

Another question: Has anyone left or is leaving these cities before TSHTF?

A thought I had is with all the protesters of the G8 and G20 summit gathered to protest before the summit, and before anyone with any power shows up. They drop a NUKE on them and KABLAM No more protesters! I don't think I'd want to be protesting anything after that considering they will just NUKE you! kinda makes you think!

Anyways, keep up the good work people. Hope it doesn't happen!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

I am sure (90%) in the first upload Paris was one of the cities nuked, I could be wrong... I would have to see if any of those old slides exist to be sure.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Okay this is scary...

- Operation Blackjack detailed 17 "?" and the ringmaster (Adnan?) to kick off those events

We gotta see where this goes...

ok, so I had a look for a few Adnan's and this turned up.

"Adnan Khashoggi is connected to every shocking event that has occurred since 1960, usually by no more than one or two degrees. "

Its almost too perfect. Dunno how legit site is?

Full story:

www.slate.com...

Good info on this Adnan guy...
His father was Bin Laden Father's Physician.
Mentions of Princess Diane....
Remember Prince Charles "Follow the Muslim way"
Look I'm not against the belief, for I know little about it.
"I'm just Say'in"
I mean he has money... He made Time magazine.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting thread by fellow ATS member:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I advise you all to read this thread, the decoding seems to be well worked out and not just simply assumed by watching the slides.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

Paris might be on the South-central edge of the fallout cloud from London, so maybe so. Still, it seems like an odd discrepancy to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
One slide does contain an image of the Paris big wheel.. it is at 2:22 in this utube slide show

Photo taken a slighty different angle to the slide

I am pretty sure the earliest slideshows I saw included Paris in the mix, so it seems strange that only this one image is left.. and a question raised as to why the other was removed?

[edit on 18/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I had assumed that was the London Eye, but you may be right. A conspiracy all to itself might be to track down why, if it was originally included in the storyline, Paris was later edited out and who did the editing?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm wondering if Blackjack really refers to 2012?

The date of doomsday is supposedly 12-21-2012......thats a lot of 2's and 1's. Maybe this june thing is really supposed to be an indicator of 2012?

Black Jack = 21

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

I guess we would have to refer back to the slide that mentions a legislative enactment of the NAU made in 2011. made after the Blackjack scenario event.

Have a good weekend all.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
it could mean anything really

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
my guess is the g20 in toronto. where the missing police uniforms are. toronto is listed in the black jack series as one of the cities to get hit. so 17 missing soldiers with military id's, a dozen missing police uniforms, and a huge meeting of global leaders...... this is better than the movies.

awww comon dude please, i work at the Toronto Airport Pearson.

and my best friend works in the private section where all the world leaders are landing...

I do cargo for swissport, i need to get my shift switched...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
well so i guess they're going to nuke the gulf?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gtown

*DELETED, HAD SLIDES MIXED UP IN RELEVANCY TO TOPIC**

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Brandyfro]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join