It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Tell Me I'm Losing it! Blackjack?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by graaly
I'm surprised you guys didn't catch this one
Let's all hope this is all BS and the zagri is wrong on his time wave zero stuff uggh

Hi graaly,

Oh wow I missed the star!!!!!! Nice work graaly.
I noticed that there are 5-5-pointed stars in the slideshow.

The five-pointed star is also shown in this cross section of an apple (I'm pretty sure that it's apple) that's cut along the equator instead of the axis...

www.youtube.com...

Yep hopefully it's all just a sick joke. I don't know much about time wave zero configuration. I'm clueless with that stuff. Yes, isn't that something? I'll have to look at that again.

Thanks,

Toni

Edit to note: I took this screen shot like a couple of months ago and didn't even notice that the video was stopped at 4:44.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by mistafaz

Well look at this will ya?

"In 1986 local birdwatcher Lester Holloway set up a campaign to save Scrubs Wood[4], the area of railway land along the north side of Wormwood Scrubs, from destruction as part of plans by the then British Rail to build cleaning depots to service Channel Tunnel trains."

Ain't that somethin'? Coincidence?

Also this...

"In 1914 all air related activities on the Scrubs passed to the authority of the Admiralty, and there are records of a base here called 'Wormwood Scrubs Naval Air Station' in the National Archives at Kew. It remained as an emergency landing ground until the 1930s. In 1939 with the onset of another World War, Wormwood Scrubs again played host to an innovative military department - The Chief Cable Censorship Department, an outstation of GCCS at Bletchley Park."

en.wikipedia.org...

A military base? Very interesting history "the Scrubs" has.

Toni

it is still used as an airfield today (rc planes lol)
see video
planes landing at wormwood scrubs

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Revelation 8:11

the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

This stuff is cracking me up!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by voorbereid

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by mistafaz

Well look at this will ya?

"In 1986 local birdwatcher Lester Holloway set up a campaign to save Scrubs Wood[4], the area of railway land along the north side of Wormwood Scrubs, from destruction as part of plans by the then British Rail to build cleaning depots to service Channel Tunnel trains."

Ain't that somethin'? Coincidence?

Also this...

"In 1914 all air related activities on the Scrubs passed to the authority of the Admiralty, and there are records of a base here called 'Wormwood Scrubs Naval Air Station' in the National Archives at Kew. It remained as an emergency landing ground until the 1930s. In 1939 with the onset of another World War, Wormwood Scrubs again played host to an innovative military department - The Chief Cable Censorship Department, an outstation of GCCS at Bletchley Park."

en.wikipedia.org...

A military base? Very interesting history "the Scrubs" has.

Toni

it is still used as an airfield today (rc planes lol)
see video
planes landing at wormwood scrubs

Hi voorbereid,

Remote control airplanes at Wormwood Scrubs...it figures! It past by me, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

What's up the the airplane/bird thing? There is definitely a theme going on here.

Gotta fly,

Toni

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Revelation 8:11

the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

This stuff is cracking me up!

Hi JohnySeagull,

*blowing trumpet*

Here's a star that's named Wormwood.

www.youtube.com...

Luv the music to this one... lol

www.youtube.com...

This one is real good cuz it shows events for years between 2007 and 2014...

www.youtube.com...

The 'Blackjack' people probably know about this one so timing must be a central piece of the puzzle.

Toni

Edit to add: Please IGNORE the religious message on any of the videos I have posted. Merely stop the video, turn down the volume or exit out. I posted these videos exclusively for the subject of Wormwood and Nibiru from scientific perspective only. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
well we are a day closer and i have yet to see any type of alert or report that we might be in danger of attack soon

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Good to hear that. Lets hope that it stays that way and nothing happens and we can move on from blackjack. But, there is still something about zagari and his timewave zero predictions for an event tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The plot thickens:

"It was only a matter of time before "inclement weather" tested the BP falling knifers. Provisionally titled Tropical Storm Alex (currently disturbance 93L), the first tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, is now expected to enter the GoM area as soon as next week..."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'd highly recommend checking out 'State of Fear' by Mike Crichton.

He purports a scenario where a shadow eco-terrorist/government cooperative enact simultaneous false-flag ecological events [GoM Spill] in order to facilitate the acceptance and adoption of the radical green agenda to the benefit of a corporatist state.

Its basically an open secret that the congress and president will use the oil spill to finish cap and trade. Which, along with health-care, rounds out the progressive-fascist dictatorship.

"...Provisionally titled Tropical Storm Alex (currently disturbance 93L), the first tropical storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, is now expected to enter the GoM area as soon as next week..."

+ Corexit [manufactured by NALCO]

Recall the massive oil field fires during Gulf War I.

“The oil field fires caused immense amounts of smoke and an oil rain or mist. The fires generated plumes of smoke that dropped to ground level during air inversions and still winds. Troop reports of battlefield operations in conditions of heavy smoke and petroleum rain verify the severity of the actual exposures to the oil field fires” (www.penfield-gill.com...)

The nature of the gulf spill is obviously different than millions of gallons of combusting crude, but pay careful attention to this CDC paper:

“A study was also done on the 11 ACR (Armorer Calvary Regiment) that deployed to the Persian Gulf on June 10, 1991 and returned to its Germany base on September 20, 1991. The 11 ACR was stationed 30 to 80 miles from the oil field fires during a time of high winds (Shamel winds) that dispersed the smoke plume from the fires and at a time 40% of the oil fires had been extinguished. The exposure of the 11 ACR to the oil fires would not be comparable to the combat troops in ODS. With a much more limited exposure to the oil fires, the 11 ACR reported major symptoms while in Kuwait of fatigue, burning eyes, eye irritation, trouble breathing, nose and throat irritation, and skin rashes. These symptoms have also been reported by ill Gulf War veterans” (www.penfield-gill.com...).

“Both smoke and petroleum as found in the Kuwait oil fires are known to be highly carcinogenic and toxic” (www.penfield-gill.com...).

The paper proposes a correlation between the oil fires/rain/mist and gulf war syndrome. [Ed: The presence of depleted uranium is also suspected in the etiology of GWS. The hazards of DU come from its chemical toxicity rather than radioactivity. When introduced into the water/food supply I’d suspect effects would be noticeable, yet the average GI did not regularly interact with DU (to my knowledge). Rifles are typically not loaded with DU rounds. The cannons on A-10s, tank/artillery shells, armor contained DU, yet is seems exposure to oil rain/mist is the common denominator. Corrections to this welcome.]

[Note: Ignore the wikipedia entry on 'State of Fear' by Mike Crichton. The wiki gnomes have gotten to it and made sure his infidelity to the AGW is well noted]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Uhm I don't do Astrology but once in a great, great while I look at my horoscope. It doesn't mean that I don't take what it says without a grain of salt, cuz I do. Something told me to look at tommorrow's signs...

According to Chinese Astrology, it is the year of the Tiger. And, oddly enough, my Chinese or Eastern sign, is the Tiger and my Chinese "element" is water. That makes me a Water Tiger...well that's how I say it.

So anyway, being feline, naturally I'm extraordinarily curious. What does my horoscope say for June 23, 2010? Get this...

"chinese astrology: year of the tiger

Expect to be pulled in a million different directions today. When encroaching change threatens to worsen your situation,be honest with yourself and others about your motivations and desires. You may be pleased with a few helping hands when you realize how precisely your interests coincide."

shine.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AqSkBicakaSncmPoYrCD4TF6b6U5

My weekly 'scope for my Western sign, Scorpio...

"Your energy is bright and powerful these days and on Monday you're feeling like a new you. You go into the week stronger (and more respected) than you've felt in a while. The confidence suits you. Your mind is open to anything, but it might be too open on Wednesday and Thursday when you may find yourself caught up in a crowd mentality, being persuaded to do things you wouldn't normally do. Friday returns you to a high sense of order and self-control. That's all well and good, but don't forget to party Saturday night."

shine.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AtVDBpclcdr_xPaZaRRHRJqLb6U5

Btw, I have been very very sick for almost two weeks now. Monday, yesterday I felt pretty good, finally. I even left the house and walked to the grocery store and back. I am feeling much stronger now. So the first part of this, at least, is right on.

God I hope I'll be partying on Saturday night. Wanna help?

Toni

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
another year bunked i would say. day is half way over

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i was really rooting for you doomsday guys on this one.
better luck next time i guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OK- I will donate, ALL of the precious metals, that I have saved for Der Tagg, if this event happens!!
Seriously- it would be worth it!! WHAT A SHOW!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's back on, looking more real than ever.

Operation Blackjack 2011 Summary (plus further information below):-

concen.org...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join