It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am truly sorry that this child died, and I hope the Border Patrol agent is punished to the fullest extent of U.S. law. But not extradited to Mexico as that would constitute cruel and inhuman punishment. Provided he is found guilty. At most this would be manslaughter not murder as murder requires premeditation and this was done in the heat of the moment. International incident or not.

After reading the whole thread and viewing all videos. And reading all links I would agree there are a lot of people on ATS that seem to be willing to go to war. I feel this would be playing into the hands of the powers that be (our respective Governments). I believe the Mexican Government sanctions the Illegal Immigration of its people to the U.S. just as I believe the U.S. government sanctions the illegal Aliens coming here. Both sides are in the wrong and it is my belief that both governments are manipulating the citizens of each country for their own ends, whether for the formation of a unified North American Union or whatever (not a subject for this thread).

If this does turn into a shooting war (military or Civilian) it would be a serious tragedy but we all know the history of the U.S. in that regard, we have had race wars here before, I really do not want to see one again.
If it happens I am ready, well trained and well armed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrispyB
First of all, nothing has been proven. It hasn't even been to court yet. And until then, your kind come over here ILLEGALLY by the fkg. THOUSANDS every fkg. day and kill Americans. You have alot of nerve saying the things you did, is that because you are stupid? It's a shame a boy that age of any race gets killed and he probably didn't deserve it but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true that he was throwing rocks at those U.S. Agents... asking for trouble. Did the report say if he was shot in the back? No, don't think it did. Did it give much detail? No. Sit down and cool ur jets Chico.

Dude....

watch the video, does it really need to go to Court before I can claim that it was breach of international law and murder?

Because if it does then what your saying is you can't claim the USA is full of illegals until they have all been captured, sent to Court, tried and sentenced with the crime of entering the US illegaly.

And i'm the dumb one.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Good post man,

I don't care what happens to the US Fed really as long as things like this don't happen again. That's enough for me, hell your government could bribe your Feds with millions to not use excessive force against kid or anyone and that would be fine with me.

But I'm glad you are well trained and can protect yourself because Both our counties are 100% screwed bud, any way you look at it.

Only bigots who like watching people die and get abused are in their natural environment.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I guess ill go a long with your line of thinkin pal...The reason they shot him was because he stole my TV and bike... Seriously...Mr Mexico, your country and the lack of govt oversight on illegal immigration has econimicly crippled this country... You call us slime, then why are there so many of you folks seeking El' Norte....Just sayin man... Yeah I take slight offense to your thread. You are no better then the common Nazi... Barkin up the wrong tree? America could fart on your country and destroy it with out even liftin a butt cheek. Know your role amigo, if your not here to figure out how to help and by here I dont mean ATS, shut your mouth. What about the countless americans killed in your countries lack of responsibility in controling your drug lords and cartels. Ill just leave the whole Swine Flu thing alone at this point. As someone else has mentioned what about the hundereds of kidnappings that occur in your country by your people of americans and then held for ransom. I watch "Weeds" I know what I am talking about.... I am not trying to take away from the events that occured on the boarder I am simply atacking the point of view of this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Our government is beyond dysfunctional, is not controlled by the majority of well intended Americans, and we can basically do nothing about it.

What should we do... tell our congressman? LOL. ya....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Our government is beyond dysfunctional, is not controlled by the majority of well intended Americans, and we can basically do nothing about it.

The quote above applies to just about every country in the world.

They own us and they know it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow… I can’t believe that there are people in this thread saying that a 15 year old child deserved to be shot. He threw rocks at the border patrol agent, and he was gunned down. To me that’s a bit of disproportionate force, and the agent should diffently be extradited to Mexico to stand trial.
If a white kid was throwing rocks at a cop, and the he was gunned down, would you all be saying that it was justified?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
mmmmm dont throw rocks at people with guns! first stupid move.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wish I could watch the videos y'all are talking about, but I can't.

As for guns against rocks, good grief, haven't any of you ever been to a teenagers baseball game? I've seen people hospitalized after being hit in the head with a ball thrown by one of those "kids". Active young men of that age are bull strong and and full of raging hormones and attitude, if you think they can't kill you with a rock, you better think again.

Edited because it needed it.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by SheaWolf]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What should we do... tell our congressman? LOL. ya....

Don't do that man, don't ever say that.

What I nor anyone else says about America should matter to you as long as you can see the clear path, the right path.

Never, ever loose the idea that you the people are the ones who control your country. even if you don't lie to yourselves Make believe that you are in control of your life and the way the country is run.

America and Mexico are definitely with out a doubt going to go through some terribly, monstrous, horrible times in the years to come but you and only you are always in control of your mind. That's where freedom lives.

NOW GET YOUR GOVERMENT UNDER CONTROL!!!!!!

And yes, maybe not on this issue but rather upon an issue of your choosing, calling your representatives never hurts.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
stop your crying or we will have to match on your capital like we did the last war we had with you mexico. lucky for you america gave your country back, well part of it. hahaha. the boy assulted the boarder police. its about time we do what other countrys do on there boarders. DONT MESS WITH THE US

Look I don't like people trying to help me by posing as a crazy American racist who wants to storm Mexico in a blood thirsty war.

If you wish to make Americans look bad say it to their face don't pretend to be one when all you want to do is undermine their view to the rest of the world.

Give Americans the opportunity to fight and argue against what your calling them on, Don't just try to make them look bad by trolling.

That's not my style kid, and it should not be your either.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

The quote above applies to just about every country in the world.

They own us and they know it.

They don't own me, never will as long as as breath is still in my lungs.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Just saying here

For a bunch of folks who HATE the US Federal Government, there is a whole lot of star and support for the FED -

Need a new hand for triple face plant

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Man this thread is horrible.

Let's leave the whole race war out of it, let's leave the Mexico vs. USA out of it.

Neither side is right. Instead of crying for this kid(who you did not know) just take care of yourself.

I'm sick of all the hate going on between people on this site. I know this makes for a juicy topic but it's almost borderline trolling imo.

What's gonna happen to this fed agent? Probably nothing, no way in hell the US ships him to mexico for a trial and Mexico sure as hell isn't going to do anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by belial259

Since when has Mexico ever, ever instigated a war? When?

In it's 200 year history not once has Mexico ever started a war. We just fight back and poorly at that.

But we stand up to foreign invaders. That Fed killed a kid in Mexico man. That is unforgivable?

And you guys don't care at all. Most of you blame the kid?

Others blame the Mexican government?

How about blaming the US Fed that murdered the kid and illegaly crossed into Mexico?

You guys are crazy, it's no wonder your country is in such a mess you went from NUMBER 1 to Mexico with a Chinese credit card lol. New World Order My butt, you guys are just dumb.
You have never started a war?

so when illegal aliens come into america and rape, murderer and maim american citizens, those are not acts of war?

When your own government cannot control the drug cartels who try and export illegal drugs into OUR country, this is not an act of war?

When your President arrogantly demands Americans to give up their guns ON OUR SOIL this is not an act of war?

Get real son, we're at war with a nation that can't create a place where there own people WANT to be. Do you ever see thousands of Americans trying to illegally enter mexico?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by sporkmonster

Your not Israel and Mexico is not your occupied territory, Your Feds have strict rules they need to follow because the have a badge.

You are so full of crap. The border patrol guards were attacked. Hmm since they had one of the kids on the ground, that means that more than likely the rest of the group were in the united states at one point. So the guards were probably being attacked by these cockroaches who had been caught breaking the law. Just as cockroaches do they scattered back to mexico and continued the assault. Its unfortunate that the one cockroach err kid died, but he shouldn't have been where he was or attacking an officer.
You right Mexico is no gaza, your much worse! You choose to live in abject poverty while there are NO blockades against you. You choose to have a toilet bowl of a country. You're right your not an occupied country, the united states are being overrun by mexican cockroaches. We are already tired of mexican slime

Wait a minute there. Earlier, it was reported that the Border Patrol officers were "surrounded" by rock throwers. Also it was reported that the body of the shot kid was on Mexican territory. Now, if the rock throwers were on Mexican Territory across a river, and the Border Patrol agents were on US territory on the other side of said river, how on earth could the officers, logistically speaking, be "surrounded"?

To me, "surrounded" sounds like a cheap damage-control LIE to feed to the media. It sounds like the officers conducted a premeditated murder under unknown circumstances, then were attacked with rocks after they tried to cross the border to retrieve the body of the kid they killed.

Come on now. Stop being delusional. In any scenario a rock is NOTHING compared to a bullet. Even shooting the kids in the foot or leg would have been a pathetic action worthy of ridicule. Murdering the kid should warrant no less than a 1st degree murder conviction.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

You have never started a war?

no not that i recall, i mean some times I can get pretty upset and fell like a one man army but start an actual war....never.

so when illegal aliens come into America and rape, murderer and maim american citizens, those are not acts of war?

No that's called crime, and from the stats provided by your own news, Mexico with all it's violence is still a safer place than the US for Americans.

You add the number of US Iraq Veterans that eat their own guns which totaled more in 2009 than all the cartel deaths in Mexico that same year and looks like you guys have a major suicide war going on in the US as we speak.

6,000 American soldiers put a gun in their mouth and blew the back of their own heads off in one year, totaling more than the deaths in Mexico due to the terrible cartel violence for that year.

When your own government cannot control the drug cartels who try and export illegal drugs into OUR country, this is not an act of war?

Have yo ever heard of Chicago, or DC, Detroit?

there are some really, really bad, nasty ghettos in those US cities where your government nor the states law enforcement dare to even poke their heads in. America has it's own little cartels running amuck yet it's not on the news so it does not matter.

Also why doesn't your Government put a stop to Iraq War Veterans from blowing their brains out? The death toll in 2009 is worse than the Cartel death toll of 2009.

When your President arrogantly demands Americans to give up their guns ON OUR SOIL this is not an act of war?

Felipe Calderon is not Mexico's President, he lost the election...

He is more your President than he is that of Mexico, which might be why he thinks he can tell you what to do.

Personaly I don't even tune in when he yaps his trap on TV, he does not deserve the ratings.

Get real son, we're at war with a nation that can't create a place where there own people WANT to be. Do you ever see thousands of Americans trying to illegally enter mexico?

Umm...

Yes, every day since I was born, have you ever know an American to enter Mexico legally?

It's OK tho well love Americans...and their money, so it's cool

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
To the OP.
I'm not US or Mexican citizen. Here's my view.

Its true US government is in a way worse then any fascist dictator government. Their atrocities are worldwide forcing and escalating tensions between all the governments as much as possible.

But i wont or will say or blame all the Americans so wholly for this act. It is very sad indeed. Americans are the combination of world of many ethnics and ancestry. They are like a mini model of the world. They are just incapable against the atrocities against their government as much as many citizens are. But that doesnt make them bad. Many who have and talk based on racism are also just manipulated. I', sure if they think clearly without seeing the media for a week they'll figure out just nice.

Your anger isnt productive. Its very bad that the hid died while on your country from the other side. But this hate is not gonna take us anywhere and it'll only cloud our ability to judge.

Governments worldwide are the enemies of humanity. Not its people.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Hi Izarith,

First off I just want to say I enjoyed the video you made. I have spent some time in Mexico and saw some amazing sites. My ex gf was from Mexico, actually here in USA illegally, I am happy to say she is now legal

To get on topic though.. This is indeed a tragic incident. I am very sorry for the kid's family and I understand your anger. However, to call this an act of war is honestly not a logical conclusion. Are you prepared to join in on an invasion on US soil and kill innocent men, women, and children to retaliate for one man's deed? He made a choice as an individual and not a representative of US citizens as a whole. He had a moment, and made a decision. TBH it would be suicide anyways, US citizens might have been alseep, but an invasion would awaken the giant quickly.

Both of our nation's people need to put our governments under control. This is the problem. The illegals here our a huge problem and our federal government has not done enough. I live in Oklahoma and believe me I have a lot of Mexican friends. Many whom I would call family, they even think this. These issues are causing great tension with us all and making us want to war when in truth it is our government's fault, and thus our's for allowing them to do as they please.

Anyways, we are all in this together against them. We are friends, and neighbors. Always welcome here legally, or for a visit to have some cold ones! Just not your president anymore!

Not war... bro

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join