It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This ladies and gentalmen is an Act OF WAR!!!!!!!!

Pointing their rifles, Mexican security forces chased away U.S. authorities investigating the shooting of a 15-year-old Mexican by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on the banks of the Rio Grande, the FBI and witnesses said.

The killing of the Mexican by a U.S. authorities — the second in less than two weeks — has exposed the distrust between the two countries that lies just below the surface, and has enraged Mexicans who see the death of the boy on Mexican soil as an act of murder.

Shortly after the boy was shot, Mexican soldiers arrived at the scene and pointed their guns at the Border Patrol agents across the riverbank while bystanders screamed insults and hurled rocks and firecrackers, FBI spokeswoman Andrea Simmons said. She said the agents were forced to withdraw.

Link To Artical

This has gone to Far, America has shown it's colour in this disgusting event and act of war on a peaceful country.

The USA has killed a 15 year old Boy in Mexican soil, in absolute cold blood. Then they were chased off By Mexican Feds when the US border Patrol tried to illegally enter Mexico and recover the dead child's body in an attempt to eliminate the evidence.

Scum!!

My people will not be treated as Palestinians are treated by the Israelis.

You Americans are barking up the Wrong God Damn tree! You think Iraq is a nightmare just wait until you get a load of the Mexican!

Slime!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Saying this is an act of war is a big call, I don't agree with that, it is an act of murder though. I can understand the anger and outrage behind it, the US border patrol has lost its mind, I frequently hear about injustice, abuse, ridicule, and unconstitutional acts committed by border patrol agents, it's not only the Mexican border where things get out of control.

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Where's this kind of rage every time american tourists are kidnapped from US states, held for ransom and/or murdered?

It happens all the time, where's our declaration of war?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If story is true, may the American agents involved die from a miserable, painful, lingering disease.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

This was not criminals kidnapping people in Mexico. this was not Cops in the US beating a Mexican illegal or a an Illegal stealing your car or robbing you or stabbing you.

This was a federal officer killing a kid in another country while on duty.

You don't do that. If you do you hang.

And keep sticking up for your Feds committing acts of war and braking treaties.

You think Mexicans are Bad now. Wait until they get pissed.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
This ladies and gentalmen is an Act OF WAR!!!!!!!!

You Americans are barking up the Wrong God Damn tree! You think Iraq is a nightmare just wait until you get a load of the Mexican!

Slime!!!

HAHAHA you need to lay off the sauce.

That vile, disgusting, aggressive, bloodthirsty American scum just wants to kill Mexican kids all day. Right?

"This agent, who had the second subject detained on the ground, gave verbal commands to the remaining subjects to stop and retreat," Simmons said. "However, the subjects surrounded the agent and continued to throw rocks at him. The agent then fired his service weapon several times, striking one subject who later died."

(sarcasm) How dare he be surrounded by rock throwers as he is attempting to detain someone. (/sarcasm)

The shooting occurred underneath the Black Bridge, a railroad span that connects the two countries, the Mexican official said. The FBI said the "area where this incident occurred is a known high-risk crime area where rocks are regularly thrown at Border Patrol agents and where other assaults have been reported."

Why where these kids playing in such a dangerous area? Are they stupid? Did they not know any better? Have the parents ever warned them of the bad things that can happen at a high risk border area?

(sarcasm)No that must be absurd. They where within their rights to defend the unlawful detention, with rocks, of their fellow countrymen, who did nothing wrong but walk across a river. Right? They can do no wrong. (/sarcasm)

Mexican officials complained Tuesday that they see an increasing trend.
"The growing frequency of this type of event reflects a worrisome increment in the use of excessive force on the part of some border authorities," the Foreign Ministry said.
According to the ministry, the number of Mexicans who have been killed or wounded by U.S. border authorities has increased from five in 2008 to 12 in 2009 and 17 so far this year.
Mark Qualia, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said he could not comment because he does not know where the Mexican government obtained its statistics.
But Qualia said there were 799 assaults on border agents from October 1, 2009, through May 31, up from 745 assaults for the same time period in 2007-08 and 658 for the same span in 2008-09.

CNN.com
The violence from both sides appears to be increasing. Did you know that 'your people' assault hundreds of border agents for every assault, from border agents, on a Mexican?

As for war... What are you going to do? Send more drugs across to get all Americans stoned first?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
May god (or Mexico) strike back with justice. The agent in question should be sentenced with murder and convicted, or else it should be seen as an act of war since it is ok'd by the government.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wow.

The child was killed on Mexican soil?

That little nugget of info was conveniently left out of the other thread. I wonder why...

This is not an act of war. An act of war has to be state-sanctioned. However, this could greatly increase tensions if the officer who committed the murder is not tried or possibly even extradited to Mexico.

As I see it, there were two major slip-ups by officers on the US side:

1. They shot the kid on Mexican soil. Big mistake for obvious reasons.

2. They attempted to recover evidence from Mexican soil. Again, a major transgression of international law.

I had mixed feelings about this initially, but upon further revelation it is quite apparent that the US border officials were clearly in the wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

The kid was a punk who needed to get his butt whipped, and then given to some decent parents.

This in no way justifies the kid being killed by A US Fed in Mexico.

You guys like to talk about criminals from Mexico to justify the same actions of your Law enforcement officials.

You truly are a sad indoctrinated sad people living in total tyranny.

I know, I know, you love Big Brother.

Use all the statistics you wish, but it will never justify a criminal act of war by a federal officer to a neighboring country.

Your not Israel and Mexico is not your occupied territory, Your Feds have strict rules they need to follow because the have a badge. Comparing them to drug lords as a means of justification is idiotic, even if their comparison in how they conduct their affairs is completely obvious.

Don't Support Nazism, one day you might wake up to actually be one.

I know, i know too late right?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

How is this an act of war? In the knowledge that I have gained how is this even close to act of war? Can anyone give a legit reason? I know this might seem like a big deal to some people but we shouldn't worry about this. There are many other important things to worry about.

I don't think the USA will go to war with Mexico. What would be the motivation? I honestly do not see that is a probably possibility. In the least.

Have a good evening and try not to spread false information!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Clairaudience

Right now you get to hear snippets about Afghanistan and Iraq in the news, you hear about your neighbor's son being killed over seas. One day your going to wake up and have the whole of the Earth rain fire down on your butt because of your total lack of responsibility on your out of control government.

GET YOUR GOVERNMET UNDER CONTROL.

Are you trolling? This is the most outrageous claim I have heard in my life! Get our Government under control?! Why don't you get yours out of control. This is not an act of war. You probably also would agree that the recent AZ bill is a racist one too. You need to understand that the USA gov doesn't fear the people of Mexico one bit. Are you trying to fear monger? What's your deal? Why are you spreading hate??

LOVE!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Not a smooth move on his part,being we have ajoining borders,and gee all the countrys who love us,if Mexico teams up with one of our enemys could lob bombs over the border,not cool in my book,shows how much training these fed guards have

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Your sellout country never declared war on Iraq right? Can you provide me with any tangible evidence stating that the US has ever declared war against Iraq or Afghanistan?

Yet your news, government officials, and countrymen call It a war don't they?

They do so because your sons, fathers, sisters and mothers are over there killing children and murdering innocent people and dieing for it every day.

I Call this an act of war because it is yet another illegal act of War on a country that had nothing to do with anything just like Iraq and Afghanistan.

You stop spreading false info. It might not be a big deal you to because you are so used to watching your loved ones die for nothing in a country against a people trying to defend it, But i feel very differently. One Kid Killed By A US Fed In Mexico is An Illegal Act Of War. Just like all the rest of the wars you guys love dieing in.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Is it OK to throw rocks at ANYBODY? They threw rocks at a federal agent who was detaining someone who illegally crossed the border, AND failed to stop when told to.

You seem greatly offended about a bullet crossing the border and killing a rock thrower. Yet you are not concerned about the HUMAN that crossed that same border, which in turn caused this whole incident.

Why are you not offended with ALL of the crimes committed by the people who where there?

What is your stance on border crossings by Guatemalans or Belizeans into Mexico?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

reply to post by sporkmonster

Your not Israel and Mexico is not your occupied territory, Your Feds have strict rules they need to follow because the have a badge.

You are so full of crap. The border patrol guards were attacked. Hmm since they had one of the kids on the ground, that means that more than likely the rest of the group were in the united states at one point. So the guards were probably being attacked by these cockroaches who had been caught breaking the law. Just as cockroaches do they scattered back to mexico and continued the assault. Its unfortunate that the one cockroach err kid died, but he shouldn't have been where he was or attacking an officer.
You right Mexico is no gaza, your much worse! You choose to live in abject poverty while there are NO blockades against you. You choose to have a toilet bowl of a country. You're right your not an occupied country, the united states are being overrun by mexican cockroaches. We are already tired of mexican slime

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hey Izarith don't worry too much about it, the word gets spread fast in Mexico, i bet right now there at least 30 american teenagers missing in Tijuana. you know those that cross the border to get drunk over there because they're not 21? If you only saw what happens to some of them down there you wouldn't be so angry about these "border agents" killing a mexican kid, remember us mexicans go an eye for a head haha.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

then stop coming to OUR country ILLEGALLY.

I love how your president comes to OUR country and tells US to disarm when he can't control guns in his country one bit.

Now the boy, its a tragedy this should not happen but if we had control of our borders this would NOT happen

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Hulk Hogan]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Sorry Dude but that is Completely BS.

Mexicans need the money from those kids and we need those kids to keep coming. Nothing will happen to them and no i don't know what your talking about.

thousands of Drunk teens come to Mexico, A lot still Even do today. Why because Mexicans Play nice and we need the money.

If you a rich American and you live in Mexico yes you run the risk of being kidnapped by criminals. But crime regarding tourists in Mexico is no different than the Crime on tourists in the USA.

Your a Mexican/American and you don't know crap about Mexico IMO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join