It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Wow.

The child was killed on Mexican soil?

That little nugget of info was conveniently left out of the other thread. I wonder why...

This is not an act of war. An act of war has to be state-sanctioned. However, this could greatly increase tensions if the officer who committed the murder is not tried or possibly even extradited to Mexico.

As I see it, there were two major slip-ups by officers on the US side:

1. They shot the kid on Mexican soil. Big mistake for obvious reasons.

2. They attempted to recover evidence from Mexican soil. Again, a major transgression of international law.

I had mixed feelings about this initially, but upon further revelation it is quite apparent that the US border officials were clearly in the wrong.

1. The child was under the bridge. On the US side.

2. The video shows the US officers do NOT cross the border. But the Mexican law enforcement officers do illegally cross to the US side to retrieve something.

The video also shows the officer(on the US side) getting hit from behind with a rock. The suspects, on video were on the US side. The group assaulted the officer with rocks after he detained one of the group on the US SIDE.

The mexican authorities did NOT hold US border patrol agents at gunpoint.(thats to the OP)

I swear people will believe anything. Everyone loves to stomp on the US. But the simple truth is a lot of the supposed facts simply ar elies.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

one question: why was the boy throwing rocks at an armed uniformed soldier? was he suicidal? high on jimson weed? mentally retarded? what did he expect was going to happen? you don't bring a knife to a gun fight and you damn sure don't bring rocks. rocks don't even beat paper for god's sake.
as for the war...ummm are you serious? if you want it, it's your funeral. we got more guns, more money, and more reach (i hate to say it but the average mexican man is like 5'5")...you'd need about a 1,000,000 Toltec warriors...now don't get me wrong, i love the mexicans and their culture..been to cancun twice..but compared to the U.S. , war and hand to hand combat aint your forte.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Quote: "in each others shoes"... Don't judge a person until you have walked a mile in thier shoes. That way, if they don't like what you say, you are a mile away from them with thier shoes.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by KrispyB]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Quote:"the value Americans put on an individual's life is what at one point in time Made America the greatest country in the world." Oh yeah, we valued the American Indians like no one else. We gave them blankets that we didn't know had small pox on them and bottles we didn't know had whiskey in them. It was the thought that counted, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What can I say, it's just like a liberal to defend some punk gangbanger that disrespects authority and throws rocks at them just because he wants to prove to his friends he is tough. Well, too bad he's not around to brag about what he did now is it? it's also too bad no other punk is going to learn a lesson from all this and probably end up dead or in prison also. it's just the way of the world that everyone usually has to learn the hard way. If he were my kid I would have blamed myself for raising him so poorly and wondered why he would do such a stupid thing as to throw what is considered a deadly weapon at an armed officer. Ok, that's a little white lie, no parent is going to say that to themselves. That will always be kept on a very high shelf back in the corner of thier mind, to protect thier conscience.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Yeah you keep on keepin on defending Nazi Slim Bud...

Just don't be surprised when you wake up in a line like this...

Because the Nazi of today's day and age don't discriminate, they are just as glad to blow they brains out of any child no matter what color they might be.

Some of you guys think this is funny, a perfect opportunity for another (LOL) on the Net. But what you don't realise is that humanity has never evolved out of the past inhuman mindset, the good guys had the upper hand for a while that's all.

But looks like Some Americans don't mind not only digging the graves of the people in other countries, they are digging their own as well.

So you keep digging your own grave by defending the execution of a kid by Nazis.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You do realize that armed Mexican troops have crossed the border numerous times right? I'd say that's more of an act of war than on border guard defending his own life.

Mexian soldiers storm a house in Pheonix and kill occupants

Go ahead, don't just take my word for it. Google it for yourself. The death of any child is unfortunate, but he was old enough to know exactly the risks he was taking. Sure one can argue that throwing rocks is hardly the same as shooting someone, unless you've ever been hit in the head by a large rock. Tell ya what, why don't you have about 3 or 4 of your friends throw rocks at you and see how you like it. I'm gonna guess you are going to be in fear for your life if they are throwing them like they mean it.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Ok Izarith, what should that BP agent have done in this situation?
Should he have left the criminal that he was detaining to run like a coward?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizzychicken73

Originally posted by Dizzychicken73
You do realize that armed Mexican troops have crossed the border numerous times right? I'd say that's more of an act of war than on border guard defending his own life.

Mexian soldiers storm a house in Pheonix and kill occupants

Well you can choose to believe this load of bull. But if you you do I'd say your government and country has a serious problem and your FEDs should not be worrying about killing kids in Mexico.

Or you can choose to believe me when I tell you that the Mexican Military, which has nothing to do with it's police is one of the worlds most clean, honest, benevolent military on the planet. These guys don't seized drugs when they find it like your Feds do the burn it out of existence. They do not hurt people in other countries like your military does, they do their best with the crappy equipment they have to protect. And they follow orders.

But if you want to believe some Cop that some how forced a confession from some thugs that he was Mexican military and were going to attack the police after they killed the hit the drug cartels paid them to go ahead. I wonder why it's not global news yet on every front page on every paper in the USA?

But in either case your Feds have better things to do then to waist their time killing kids.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighteneddante
reply to post by Izarith

Ok Izarith, what should that BP agent have done in this situation?
Should he have left the criminal that he was detaining to run like a coward?

Out of the possible things he could have done, a coward being one of them he chose to murder a child in cold blood.

Anything is better than that, Make something up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I proved what you were about because you defend by trying to act like us taking your land doesn't bother you. I'm a gringo and it bothers me that our government stooped so low as to pick on such a defenseless country and take it's land. I would be really pissed if I were you. And I knew I would hit a nerve because of how transparent you and your kind are. And I don't mean Mexicans. (Laraza)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

KrispyB,

Don't insult the intelligence of your fellow Americans.

You just not making enough sense for me to respond to you properly...but I will try.

First of all (La Raza) is an American collage campus organization. It is a spawn of the low standards of your own collage educational system breeding inept useless people who don't even know history properly. I am Mexican in Mexico there are absolutely no (La Razas) in Mexico except for when the ones from your collage campuses come to Mexico on spring brake.

America in it's 200 and some years of history has never, ever Stolen Land from Mexico. Every scrap of land that once was of Mexico was 100% legally sold to the USA except for Texas.

Texas was a war Between Mexicans supported by colonial immigrants against the country of Mexico who wanted to succeed from Mexico and form their own independent state. the war was won by the Mexicans and colonial immigrants and they had their new found State called Texas, Later Texas became part of the union of America.

In other words Mexicans fought a war and won their own independence and later became part of the US after being invited.

But no American has ever in his life in the entire history of American history has ever stolen land from Mexico.

Don't worry about payment for the education I just provided to you. It's on the house from Me and MY country as a gift you. Consider it a small token of gratitude for saving all us Mexicans bus fair to jump the border and start work the next day.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

He would have been tried as an adult for his age. At 15 I knew not to throw rocks at police officers. Rocks can do serious damage, you're grasping at straws. And what about the reports I've seen about the youth being on American soil in reality? Wouldn't that change quite a bit of your argument?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighteneddante

Did you really think a police officer would kill you for throwing a rock at him? Do you remember? I knew they would beat me up and charge me with a crime.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Currently the only bull I see is what you are shoveling. I invited you to research it for yourself and instead of doing so you hurl insults, yep you are far more intellectual than us gringos. Take a good look around you country and tell me it's not over run by cartels and political corruption. I've been to cuidad Juarez I've seen first hand the destruction that filth has caused. I once heard a drug smuggler beg to be put in jail when we caught him. We let him go only to find his body about a week later. So I completely agree that Mexico has it's # together and we should ALL follow their example.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizzychicken73

Why is it that when ever I don't hurl an insult at some one they always accuse me of insulting them?

You invited me to research your claim, I clicked on your link, read the article and formed my opinion.

I invited you to either believe me or the article you chose the article.

So as i said from your belief of the article I'd say YOUR government has no interest in protecting the American people. If you think the Mexican military can cross into the US fully armed and take out a full house of people with out it being declared an act of war let alone it being on international front page news you have a problem.

But again in any event your Border Patrol have a hell of a lot more to worry about then some kids tossing rocks at them.

And another thing I as a Mexican living in Mexico have never in my life been to Juarez, quite frankly I am very surprised that half the Americans on ATS have. You guys truly are such brave souls.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I asked you to research it, not just click my one single link and take it as God's word. I don't expect you to reform your opinions, I just would like you to understand that the US is not the only one at fault here.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join