It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
The victim Sergio Adrian has never, ever in his life ever been convicted of a crime. He was murdered as an innocent boy despite being apprehended several times in a country that regularly charges 5 year olds with rape.

I strongly feel that bears repeating and I fear that many will not even understand exactly what you are pointing out here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

This has gone to Far, America has shown it's colour in this disgusting event and act of war on a peaceful country.

Ok I'm not going to debate this issue, but I just need to say I just about blew soda out my nose when I read the words "peaceful country" Warn me next time will ya?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
yeah its an act of war, but what can we do ...

while israel controls the us and the UN, there is nothing we can do ...

obama should give the guys who killed these Mexicans to be prosecuted there

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

This is true, it is very worrisome.

Rockpuck has told me in past post tho that he does not hid who he is.

I have talked about the dark entities undermining the American people, Rockpuck has clearly shown a desire for a United North America while clearly exposing the fact that he is a 32 degree, Mason of the USA.

Have you ever heard of an American who wants to see the NAU come to fruit? Well now you have, strait from a Mason who he himself has said he does not hid who he is.

I now believe him.

The last time I heard a man speak with such passion and racism with such will to see an entire race enslaved and put to use in such an inhuman and derogatory way was Albert Pick.

And I've only seen snippets of what Pike has said in quotes in the NWO and Masonry sections on this site. I used to defend American Masons...to think a Mason would say such things while degrading the integrity of the craft is horrifying.

I still think Masonry is great, but Rockpuck has made me very worried about Masonry in America. Freemasonry as a whole should be worried about Masonry in America.

And it's not so much what he is saying, it's the fact that he does it under the flag of Masonry. That is incompetence if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

The victim Sergio Adrian has never, ever in his life ever been convicted of a crime. He was murdered as an innocent boy despite being apprehended several times in a country that regularly charges 5 year olds with rape.

I strongly feel that bears repeating and I fear that many will not even understand exactly what you are pointing out here.

Thank you,

I'm so glad some people can read, even if it's not a requirement for forum moderation.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

This has gone to Far, America has shown it's colour in this disgusting event and act of war on a peaceful country.

Ok I'm not going to debate this issue, but I just need to say I just about blew soda out my nose when I read the words "peaceful country" Warn me next time will ya?

I'll try to include a side not in the title next time.

I live to serve.

The question is....was you blowing soda out of your nose, which can lead to serious permanent damage to your nasal glands dues to all the carcinogenic poisons your government is feeding all part of my master plan....

Could it be possible that I'm just that damned good?

Trus me...it is.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by defcon5

Incorrect:

(CNN) -- The 15-year-old Mexican youth who was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent had a history of involvement with human smuggling and was on a list of repeat juvenile offenders, U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Mark Qualia told CNN Thursday.

The victim, Sergio Adrian Hernandez Guereca, had been apprehended by U.S. officials on more than one occassion but was never criminally charged, Qualia said.

The use of juveniles to smuggle people across the border is a common tactic for smugglers, he said.

Oh wow thank you for the correct information...your what denying ignorance is all about.

ATENTION ATS!!!

My statement about the apprehended illegal the US Fed had on the floor was incorrect. Sorry about that.

1st bold: He has not been convicted of any crime, just like the officer who shot him. Right?

Yea I know that there has not been time for a trial yet. Just trying to point out how your machismo gets in the way of your view of what happened.

2nd bold: Can you provide proof of at least 3 times a 5ish year old has been charged with rape in America? To corroborate your accusation of it being a regular occurrence.

Why are you trying to deflect one person being arrested in one portion of your post and then use that to try and prove a point at the end of the same post?

To defcon5: Thanks for the link. I knew I heard that from somewhere. Must have caught it as I was ignoring the LSM news. Star for that.

I'm ignoring that Mex/SA football game right now.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by sporkmonster]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

1st bold: He has not been convicted of any crime, just like the officer who shot him. Right?

Right....but if he is not going to get fired from the Job of being a US Fed and left with out the option of ever having a position of and armed authority I have to say I'd like to see him go to jail.

Yea I know that there has not been time for a trial yet. Just trying to point out how your machismo gets in the way of your view of what happened.

Machismo!?!?! dude i'm a Mexican...that's like getting mad because a Chita has spots and runs fast. Is My duty.

2nd bold: Can you provide proof of at least 3 times a 5ish year old has been charged with rape in America? To corroborate your accusation of it being a regular occurrence.

No I can't, I actually think the trial of kids being convicted of rape was in England also. I was exaggerating to prove a point.

And the fact that you actually believed that it was possible for me to show at least two references, which is why you asked for three, shows that your judges are out of control when it comes to juvenile conviction as adults which is a complete sign of tyranny normally in third world law crazy countries.

Why are you trying to deflect one person being arrested in one portion of your post and then use that to try and prove a point at the end of the same post?

Two birds with one stone, multi tasking...maybe?

Your never going to believe this but right now as I type....I'm juggling and cutting my toenails.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The victim Sergio Adrian has never, ever in his life ever been convicted of a crime. He was murdered as an innocent boy despite being apprehended several times

He had been apprehended in human trafficking, just because he had not been charged as an adult with it does not mean that he is innocent. He was very much guilty (Charged as a juvenile offender, but not an adult criminal due to his age). When he ran from a law enforcement officer, then provoked an aggravated battery with deadly force by throwing stones, the LEO was justified in firing at him.

However lets get down to brass tracks on this one…
Since you obviously hate this country so much, and hold it in such disdain, why do you want to be coming over the boarder anyway? (Like I don’t already know the an$wer to thi$ que$tion…)

Edit to add:
By the way, let me get this straight…
You guys are mad because a US agent who was chasing someone that illegally crossed our boarder to commit a crime was shot on the other side of the boarder by a law enforcement officer who he preformed aggravated battery on?

So what your saying is that it was more ok for this criminal to cross our boarder to commit a crime…

Then it was for our Law Enforcement Officer to fire over your boarder to enforce the law?

Isn’t that more then just a bit hypercritical?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 6/12/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

He had been apprehended in human trafficking, just because he had not been charged with it does not mean that he is innocent. He was very much guilty. When he ran from a law enforcement officer, then provoked an aggravated battery with deadly force by throwing stones, the LEO was justified in firing at him.

I'm sorry....I have no idea what extremely tyrannical country your from, but even in Nazi America A person is innocent until proven guilty.

Again maybe in north Korea that officer under their perspective would have been amorally justified but not in Nazi America.

Which is why under the evidence I have seen of the event I would like to see the Innocent US Fed that is a crime Suspect be tried and with any justice will be proven guilty.

As disgusting as that Slim ball is, he is a human being and deserves a trial to be proven guilty. That child was murdered by some one the only guy with a gun there at the time pointing a gun right at his head was that slim ball US fed. In this entire case he is the only suspect of a crime.

This is how things are conducted in civilisation....now I'll be right back, going to go poop in my hole in the ground.

However lets get down to brass tracks on this one…
Since you obviously hate this country so much, and hold it in such disdain, why do you want to be coming over the boarder anyway? (Like I don’t already know the an$wer to thi$ que$tion…)

OK i'm back...

Again in civilised countries no matter how Nazi they may be there are these things called rights. I am an American Citizen I and have rights, my American rights say I can do what ever the hell I feel like as long as I do it with in the natural law.

And I don't hate America, I hate the fact that America cares more about Mexicans than it does about America being taken over by Nazis. Especially since illegal immigration is so easy to stop.

I also don't like people in America who could give a crap about a human life, respect for human life is the reason why courts and trials were created and used by Americans who care about a human beings life.

Respect for human life is the difference between a good country and North Korea.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The distinction you are missing is between begin charged as a Adult and being Charged as a Minor in this country. Minors do not generate the same types of criminal records that an adult does, that is why it says that he was charged as a Juvenile Offender. Juvenile Offender means that he is a criminal, was charged with a crime, but is too young to have a record like an adult would.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

By the way, let me get this straight…
You guys are mad because a US agent who was chasing someone that illegally crossed our boarder to commit a crime was shot on the other side of the boarder by a law enforcement officer who he preformed aggravated battery on?

So what your saying is that it was more ok for this criminal to cross our boarder to commit a crime…

Then it was for our Law Enforcement Officer to fire over your boarder to enforce the law?

Isn’t that more then just a bit hypercritical?

Dude leave the lawyering the the lawyers, this is ATS. There is a video, there are articles.

It was a kid tossing rocks who's yes had crossed and committed a crime.

But the US Fed was not enforcing the law by shooting into Mexico because Shooting into Mexico is a crime.

Murder is a crime.

Excessive force is a crime.

How could you possibly say that the US Fed was enforcing the law if he was clearly braking three of them? 1.) murder @.) breach of international border treaties 3) excessive force.

Hell if i'm being hypocritical what ever...it's a hell of a lot better than what ever it is your being.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Oh well you should have said that.

Hey wait how would you know this....

You obviously come from a country were the mind set is that being a juvenile offender running from a Feds and tossing rocks deserves the punishment of death by execution, so I'm a bit surprised you know this bit of information.

I'm just curious.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It was a kid tossing rocks who's yes had crossed and committed a crime.

Lets clarify something here…
Hitting someone with a rock is generally considered to be aggravated battery either with deadly force or attempt to cause great bodily harm; it is not some type of misdemeanor crime. As an example:

During the 1992 LA riots, Reginald Denny was pulled out of his truck and visciously beaten by several of the rioters. One in particular, Damian Williams hit Reginald Denny in the head with a stone, or brick. Late Damian Williams was charged with attempted murder as well as assault and mayhem.

Hitting a law enforcement officer with a rock is grounds to have deadly force used upon you, a LEO defending himself in such a situation is NOT murdering someone.

Murder is a crime.

Look at this:

Its called a Use of Force Matrix, and is generally the same for all law enforcement fields.

If you notice, lethal force is authorized when the subject is showing aggravated physical resistance. Attempting to hurt an officer by committing aggravated battery on them classifies as aggravated physical resistance. BTW aggravated means:

Acts most often defined under aggravated battery are:
use of a deadly weapon
battery in which serious bodily injury occurs, and
battery against a child, woman or police officer.

Therefore its not murder, its self defense.

Excessive force is a crime.

Its not considered excessive if the officer is under the correct column of the use of force matrix in that situation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Oh well you should have said that.

I meant to but accidentally left it out and had to go back and add it for clarification. Human error.

You obviously come from a country were the mind set is that being a juvenile offender running from a Feds and tossing rocks deserves the punishment of death by execution

When you are a minor, and you commit a crime, they try and give you the benefit of your age and fix things without ruining your record for the rest of your life. That is why they expunge juveniles records, have separate corrections facilities, etc. That does not mean that if you endanger another person or a police officer that they will not use lethal force on you. They most certainly will. Children have been shot by officers in the country simply for carrying or waving around a toy gun, softair gun, etc… That is why it is now illegal to sell a toy gun of any type that does not have a red tip on it in this country.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
During the 1992 LA riots, Reginald Denny was pulled out of his truck and visciously beaten by several of the rioters. One in particular, Damian Williams hit Reginald Denny in the head with a stone, or brick. Late Damian Williams was charged with attempted murder as well as assault and mayhem.

Damian raised a large cinder block over his head and dropped it down on his skull. This kid was throwing rocks.

I can kill you with a pen if I use it a certain way but that does not mean that any and all actions by me with a pen toward someone else will count as attempted murder. I just wanted to point out a distinction.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Lets clarify something here…
Hitting someone with a rock is generally considered to be aggravated battery either with deadly force or attempt to cause great bodily harm; it is not some type of misdemeanor crime. As an example:

Hitting some one with a pillow can be considered to be Aggravated Battery on an officer.

Pulling away from an officer or squirming in pain as they stomp your head in can be considered aggravated assault on an officer.

Tossing one biodegradable grape out your car window is littering, so is feeling the pigeons.

Being Black and holing a wallet has many, many times been considered being armed with a deadly weapon.

Being Black while at the same time hog tied by double cuffs on both arms and legs and squirming in complete total horror while 7 cops taser the living crap out of you can be considered resisting arrest.

Being a 60 pound 15 year old girl, flinging her shoe when she is told to undress is aggravated assault.

Any thing these Nazi slim want to call aggravated assault can be considered aggravated assault. Doing what an officer tell you to do can be considered aggravated assault.

Curing the 1992 LA riots cops were safety lifted out of the aria to a nice and safe place with a night light right next to their comfy beds because L.A. was to dangerous for them.

That's what police do they are big tough guys when it a kid with a small rock but they slither away like frantic women when the people actually need them.

Hitting a law enforcement officer with a rock is grounds to have deadly force used upon you, a LEO defending himself in such a situation is NOT murdering someone.

It is murder. just because thugs own the law and make it up to their liking does not mean it's not murder to kill a kid.

During WW II there was no such law prohibiting Jews from being stuffed in ovens and gassed to death. the Nazi made the rules then just like they do today in America.

It's still murder to execute a child in cold blood.

Therefore its not murder, its self defense.

You need help. I hope you find it.

Its not considered excessive if the officer is under the correct column of the use of force matrix in that situation.

yeah let a stupid piece of paper tell you whats right and wrong.....simply incredible.

This is why I live in Mexico, because the USA is one crazy A$$ country with no common sense. Your like kids with a loaded gun saying but the pop out book said it's ok.

Use your mind to discern right from wrong dude, not some pamphlet made by murderers.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Mind if I ask where it said he had been convicted as a juvenile, please? I am not arguing, I just did not see that.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Damn dude....

I did not know this.

See where I come from a cop gets his head cut off by an angry mob if he shoots a kid in cold blood.

Seriously if a Mexican Cop does that to a Kid, a girl, and elderly person he end up with his head in a basket with his badge drilled into it.

And yet in America you guys had to stop selling toy guns because cop kept shooting kids for waving them. That is crazy.

Stand up for your rights.

Don't let cops just shoot your kids like that.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I can kill you with a pen if I use it a certain way but that does not mean that any and all actions by me with a pen toward someone else will count as attempted murder. I just wanted to point out a distinction.

Well apparently if you walk toward a cop in the US with a frown on your face it's aggressive battery.

And they have this little paper with a third grad graph chart on it that says ok to execute you if you do have a pen and walk toward him with a frown on your face.

Edit: Removed one of these (
) because it was to near the word pen and walking.....just in case it can be considered aggravated battery.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join