It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

OK coll since everything needs be brought to court before anyone can form an opinion on the subject on an Internet thread, and since you have yourself clearly stated that the US has all ready (past tense) captured and, as you said, deported the illegals in your country, I guess America does not have illegals any more.

I hope your not going for a law degree in criminal defence.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

NEWS ALERT: throwing rocks at people can cause permanent injury.

So can being executed against international law with a bullet to the shoulder and then the brain.

Sucks the kid died, but you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

I eat bulls for breakfast.....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

How are we supposed to feel safe from terrorist attacks on our soil when we can't even stop our next door neighbor's continuous illegal stampede into our country?

Maybe the goal isn't to keep us safe from terrorist. How many of the 9/11 hijackers were illegal? How many of the terrorist cells captured in the US were illegal? Was the shoe bomber and underwear bomber illegals?

IMO, no country can be 100% terrorist proof. Incidents will happen and terrorist will be legals and illegals.

As far as stopping illegal immigration, the solution is easy. Get people to quit hiring them. No jobs equal no money and no reason to come.

Our Mexican neighbors seem hesitant if not unwilling to accept it that America is an independent country with the right to secure it's borders and set forth rules for those wishing to come here.

Yes, America has the right to secure its border. Whether Mexico is hesitant or not really doesn't matter. It is up to the US to do so no matter who doesn't like it. Funny how US does things all around the world and doesn't worry about the criticism. Why should they in this case? The only conclusion I can see is that the government is not as concerned about it as many would like.

I hope this situation improves. A certain amount of chaos and uproar is bound to happen until this decades old problem is finally settled and America's borders become secure.

Don't worry, the NAU will solve the problem.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by KrispyB

OK coll since everything needs be brought to court before anyone can form an opinion on the subject on an Internet thread, and since you have yourself clearly stated that the US has all ready (past tense) captured and, as you said, deported the illegals in your country, I guess America does not have illegals any more.

I hope your not going for a law degree in criminal defence.
ROFL!!! OMG! You hope I'm not going for one? That's too funny! I believe it was me that said the video isn't clear and needs to be examined, closely and fairly in a court. I'm not the one acting like some crazy vigilante and making a big international incident out of it before it has gone to court. Your Spanish Inquisition tactics don't fly Chico. I know your type, you are so transparent. You like America for what it has to offer and because you think a part of it used to belong to Mexico, then Mexicans have every right to come here whether we like it or not. That's exactly why we have a problem with each other, yall thumb your noses at our "International Law" like it's a joke and cross into our country illegaly because you are arrogant. Maybe the gringo did steal your land, but he's been dead a long time. Can't take him to court now can we.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KrispyB

Dude....

Mexicans love the fact the USA owns that once Mexican land, truly we do.!

You see it saves us the bus fair it would have cost us to travel all the way up to where the border would have been. This way we save money to and can pay a coyote to smuggle us across so we can start work the next day.

As a Mexican national I would just like to take this opportunity to express the extreme gratitude to Texas for annexing, and to the rest of America for legally buying the other parts of what once was Mexico. Thank You.

But i would like you to stop their, I mean you don't have to of course, you do have a mighty army. But keep in mind that any more acquiring of any more Mexican land wetherby annexation or by legal sale, the whole of the Mexican population and their vote and national language will come with it. So I suggest you stop right were your border is now. Just like that criminal who broke international law by killing that kid in Mexico should have done.

But feel free to do as you wish...after all we could use some more saving on bus fair.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

My kids don't go out and throw rocks at cops...let alone aren't known smugglers.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

That's good.

but the kid that was shot in the brain was not a known smuggler, the guy the US Fed had on the ground was, but it's good to hear you have good kids.

They are in no danger from getting executed against international law.

Getting teased 3 to 15 times by crazy Cops tho.....that's still something every parent in America has to worry about, no matter how good their kids are.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by lonexxwolf

I understand.

And yes White Edit: and Black Americans should be pissed. they have every right to be red hot angry.

But why at the Mexican? Why at the illegal?

It's so easy to stop illegal immigrants from getting a job, hell Mexico with it's poor broke government can stop illegal immigrants from getting work.

No jobs, no illegals.

No but you got the Minute men caching illegals on the street corner, you have cops beating the crap out of Mexicans, some Americans having vomit rise to their mouth when they see a brown person and now kinds getting executed against international law. why?

When all the people of America have to do is force companies to only heir legal people with strict rules and punishments and enforce them.

If they did that they would still get all the cheap labor they want through work programs for Legal seasonal workers that would have no option but to go home once their visa expired.

Americans should be mad, but not at the Mexican....

What you see in America with all the Mexicans is what happens when you play with slavery. Just like with black people, you get slaves eventually they become part of your country and have every right to be there after a while.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Izarith]

1) Without putting words in anyone's mouth; why are they angry? Why at the Mexicans? Why at the illegals?.........I don't know about you, but I live in this great country, but let's face it, it appears Murphy's Law is alive and well, EVERY THING THAT CAN GO WRONG, IS GOING WRONG! Pure and simple. And when things go wrong, we tend to look at the easiest solution. I'm not saying that is right, I am just spilling out some University Psychology, it happens and we must see it as what it is. IF we, and yes as I have stated I consider myself among them, because at one point I was, came here, obeyed OUR laws (because I am here now, I MUST assimilate), paid OUR dues, I bet, in fact I am sure, they would still be angry, but not at the Mexican, not at the Illegal.

Then an only then can we start to try to solve our differences...

My other 2 cents....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Americans have tolerated crap from Mexico for years which is now wearing thin. You want everything this country has but from a lack of reasoning ability you think our laws don't apply and you should be able to roam around like wild dogs and do what ever you want without consequences.
Act Of War? What a joke. What is Mexico going to do? Criminals and Criminals in uniforms. You are just trying to legitamize the crime Mexican illegals commit here on a daily basis and don't like it when your caught.
If Mexico and their ignorant masses don't generate some brain cells soon,
they will get a load of some fed up Americans.
And in the event you didn't know, weapons used by adults cause the same damage when used by ignorant teenagers.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I'd welcome the war. Hell if we went to war with Mexico I'd join the marines the same day. I believe America would be far better suited to run the territory than the current Mexican government.. I think Mexico would make a nice new set of states, and we'd greatly appreciate the natural resources.

And hey, all those Mexicans will get two for the price of one.. they can still live in Mexico, AND be Americans!

And I don't believe Mexico would be much of a fight for us.. Iraqi's were at the very least war experienced.. Mexico we would have to face gangster wannabes doing drive bys in low-riding el caminos.

Bring it on!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE
reply to post by Izarith

I say bring on the beaners.
Bring it on!

Don't worry, we will bring it on and murk a cracker one by one.

Are you kidding me??!! Did you really had to mention 'beaner'?

Wow, I know I didn't have to use cracker but I'm getting furious at people like you now!

Next time you mention that word, make sure you're not saying it in the Bay Area or anywhere around Hispanics.

Damn, ATS wasn't the ATS it used to be when people switched on their racist side.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by uglybattle]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I'd welcome the war. Hell if we went to war with Mexico I'd join the marines the same day. I believe America would be far better suited to run the territory than the current Mexican government.. I think Mexico would make a nice new set of states, and we'd greatly appreciate the natural resources.

What do you gain by talking all of this garbage? Do you really want a war where innocent people from both sides will die just because of 2 incompetent governments?

Do you really believe it is going to be a walk in the park?

Instead of showing hate and anger, why don't you all try to show some viable solutions that could bring about peace and harmony between the two countries.

You just might find out it is less costly in both lives and money.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

...eh, no.. I believe annexing the country would be a far more viable solution than "trying to be friends" .. They have proved their incompetence, it is an incredibly rich nation that is rotting in poverty because the people are inept to utilize their own resources in a way to benefit the country. Since it's a case where tens of millions want to be American citizens anyways, we might as well take over the whole show. Truly we could help Mexico reach it's full potential.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

but the kid that was shot in the brain was not a known smuggler, the guy the US Fed had on the ground was, but it's good to hear you have good kids.

Incorrect:

(CNN) -- The 15-year-old Mexican youth who was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent had a history of involvement with human smuggling and was on a list of repeat juvenile offenders, U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Mark Qualia told CNN Thursday.

The victim, Sergio Adrian Hernandez Guereca, had been apprehended by U.S. officials on more than one occassion but was never criminally charged, Qualia said.

The use of juveniles to smuggle people across the border is a common tactic for smugglers, he said.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
War? Anything but. Frankly, those who engaged in this activity should be held responsible for their crime. Beyond that I'm afraid things will continue as normal. The border guard exists for a reason. If anything, it may simply mean that those who are placed on the border should be investigated more thoroughly.

The downside of this situation is that we won't know what really happened. On one hand, we have a dead kid. On the other, we have those who are in a situation where they are outnumbered and face desperate people attempting to gain access to our country.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Truly we could help Mexico reach it's full potential.

Sure, we can show them out to run up a 13 trillion dollar debt. Show them how to run entitlements programs on the verge of collapse. Show them how to manipulate other countries to do what we want. Show them how to go to war. I'm sure all of the above could help them reach their potential.

The reality is that all countries have their own unique problems and Mexico is no exception. Maybe instead of slamming Mexico, you should analyze what role the US has played in the issues between the two countries.

And when I say you, you in general. I just get tired of people complaining about illegals and Mexico when the truth is that the US government is just as much at fault.

Who do you think Mexico is fighting this war on drugs for? Whose idea was NAFTA? Who has allowed this immigration to grow over the last 24 years?

All I know, is that all this rude talk is getting us nowhere and only building up more anger.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Rockpuck please....please stop trying to destroy what little is left in American McMasonry. Please stop.

Just because clandestine Mexicans Freemasons are 100% more in the light and represent in their hearts the true teachings and hidden wisdom of the wonderful gift of Masonry does not mean you have the right to let your envy consume you in this manner.

Stop Rockpuck that hourglass is running out, use your compasses.

I'll tell you what i'm not a Mason myself by I know Mexican Freemasons will gladly over look your crowen ways and truly attempt to guide you in the correct path. On the level.

Mexico has no intention of going to war with the USA, We don't use led to take over a country. We use love....as in baby making.

And hey, all those Mexicans will get two for the price of one.. they can still live in Mexico, AND be Americans!

Again as a Mcmason you should not talk about your future descendants like that Rockpuck. If you think about it the chances of whites being the majority is so minimal that inevitably your children or grandchildren will be Mexican.

Your hurting yourself with those words Rockpuck. Your hurting yourself.

Come to Mexico friend, we will teach you Masonry as it should be, it will no longer be just an Avatar to you...it will be so much more you have no idea.

And I don't believe Mexico would be much of a fight for us.. Iraqi's were at the very least war experienced.. Mexico we would have to face gangster wannabes doing drive bys in low-riding el caminos.

I think your a bit confused there Rockpuck, you see "gangster wannabes doing drive bys in low-riding el caminos" is an American/Mexican thing, we don't have those in Mexico.

Tell me tho...do you get your degrees mixed up like that?

Remember your welcome to be guided correctly in Mexico if your hearts in the right place.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I understand that the Evil American Masonry of darkness truly believe in the NAU, like you have said.

But the Mexican clandestine TRUE Freemasons of the light will never let this happen.

thanks to the true Freemasons of Mexico what you and your corrupt version of Masonry is trying to do will fail!

The good people of America can rest Assured that the True FreeMason of Mexico will not Let those of the dark have there way.

I warned you Rockpuck to change your Avatar...But I guess your trolling was not to your liking.

Nice tactic tho, but i will not be getting another warn.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Didn't Germany Annex Poland in 1933?

I don't like where that idea is heading, not one bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Incorrect:

(CNN) -- The 15-year-old Mexican youth who was shot and killed by a Border Patrol agent had a history of involvement with human smuggling and was on a list of repeat juvenile offenders, U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Mark Qualia told CNN Thursday.

The victim, Sergio Adrian Hernandez Guereca, had been apprehended by U.S. officials on more than one occassion but was never criminally charged, Qualia said.

The use of juveniles to smuggle people across the border is a common tactic for smugglers, he said.

Oh wow thank you for the correct information...your what denying ignorance is all about.

ATENTION ATS!!!

The victim Sergio Adrian has never, ever in his life ever been convicted of a crime. He was murdered as an innocent boy despite being apprehended several times in a country that regularly charges 5 year olds with rape.

My statement about the apprehended illegal the US Fed had on the floor was incorrect. Sorry about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join