It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by belial259

That Fed killed a kid in Mexico man. That is unforgivable?

It is unforgivable. The Kid threw rocks at the Fed. That is a assault. What happens if the fed gets knock out,and this little peon kid grabs his gun and start shooting the other feds.

So is that ok? I'm 100% backing the fed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This ladies and gentalmen is an Act OF WAR!!!!!!!!

Pointing their rifles, Mexican security forces chased away U.S. authorities investigating the shooting of a 15-year-old Mexican by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on the banks of the Rio Grande, the FBI and witnesses said.

The killing of the Mexican by a U.S. authorities — the second in less than two weeks — has exposed the distrust between the two countries that lies just below the surface, and has enraged Mexicans who see the death of the boy on Mexican soil as an act of murder.

Shortly after the boy was shot, Mexican soldiers arrived at the scene and pointed their guns at the Border Patrol agents across the riverbank while bystanders screamed insults and hurled rocks and firecrackers, FBI spokeswoman Andrea Simmons said. She said the agents were forced to withdraw.

Link To Artical

This has gone to Far, America has shown it's colour in this disgusting event and act of war on a peaceful country.

The USA has killed a 15 year old Boy in Mexican soil, in absolute cold blood. Then they were chased off By Mexican Feds when the US border Patrol tried to illegally enter Mexico and recover the dead child's body in an attempt to eliminate the evidence.

Scum!!

My people will not be treated as Palestinians are treated by the Israelis.

You Americans are barking up the Wrong God Damn tree! You think Iraq is a nightmare just wait until you get a load of the Mexican!

Slime!!!

I think you failed to mention something.

The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. authorities came under attack along the border Tuesday was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler, sources close to the investigation told Fox News.

Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka was shot once near the eye as U.S. Border Patrol agents on bicycles were "assaulted with rocks" as they tried to detain illegal immigrants on the Texas side of the Rio Grande.

Huereka was charged with alien smuggling in 2009, according to sources who requested anonymity. Further details were not immediately available.

"He is a known juvenile smuggler," a source told Fox News. He was also on a "most wanted" list of juvenile smugglers compiled by U.S. authorities in the El Paso area, sources said.

Heureka's death marked the second time a Mexican citizen has been killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent in as many weeks, stoking tensions along the border between the nations.

Roughly 30 relatives and friends gathered late Tuesday to mourn the boy, who died on the Mexican side of the river.

"Damn them! Damn them!" the boy's sister, Rosario Hernandez, sobbed at a wake in the family's two-room adobe house on the outskirts of Ciudad Juarez.

"There is a God, so why would I want vengeance if no one will return him to me. They killed my little boy and the only thing I ask is for the law" to be applied, said the boy's father, Jesus Hernandez.

His mother was less hopeful. "May God forgive them because I know nothing will happen" to them," Maria Guadalupe Huereka said.

Border Patrol Special Operations Supervisor Ramiro Cordero said preliminary reports indicate that U.S. officers on bicycle patrol were "assaulted with rocks" by an unknown number of people before Herueka was shot.

"During the assault at least one agent discharged his firearm," Cordero said. "The agent is currently on administrative leave. A thorough, multi-agency investigation is currently ongoing."

A U.S. official told the Associated Press that video of the incident shows the Border Patrol agent did not enter Mexico.

The unidentified official said the video also shows what seem to be four Mexican law enforcement officers driving to the edge of the muddy bed of the Rio Grande, walking across to the U.S. side, picking up an undetermined object and returning to Mexico near the area where the boy's body lay. Like their U.S. counterparts, Mexican law officers are not authorized to cross the border without permission.

A Mexican migrant, Anastasio Hernandez, 32, died less than two weeks ago after a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer shocked him with a stun gun at the San Ysidro border crossing, which separates San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico. The San Diego medical examiner's office ruled that death a homicide.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon said Tuesday that his government "will use all resources available to protect the rights of Mexican migrants."

The government "reiterates its rejection to the disproportionate use of force on the part on U.S. authorities on the border with Mexico," the president added in a statement.

Link

Tell your people to stop crossing the broder illegally.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Warning shots are never fired. Not ever. Every cop, soldier, and civilian shooter who has ever been trained is taught that the first day.

If I felt my life was in danger, whether it was from a teenager throwing rocks, or something more sinister, I would shoot to stop the threat.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

GET YOUR GOVERNMET UNDER CONTROL.

Mexico has zero room to talk. I think you need to get YOUR country under control.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
reply to post by Izarith

GET YOUR GOVERNMET UNDER CONTROL.

Mexico has zero room to talk. I think you need to get YOUR country under control.

WOW.. Izarith...

I totally agree with you Alien Mind. Tell your peon people if they don't like it,then stop crossing into our borders illegally..

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
er. Double post..

[edit on 10-6-2010 by coddon88]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I say, you do the wrong thing you deserve the results...

If it's illegal to cross a line that someone has said is illegal, and you are in a dangerous area, this is what happens.

With all the illegal drugs crossing into the United States from Mexico, what results did you expect?

Don't break the law and you won't end up shot...

It's stupid to get upset when someone puts themselves into a dangerous situation and gets the worst outcome from said circumstance.

It's badluck for the kid that got shot, but he put himself in a dangerous situation, and got the raw deal...

Play with fire and your bound to get burned...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me? i'm not going to rob a bank or breach a military complex OR venture into no man's land and expect roses handed to me...

As i'm trying to get away or dodge bullets, I'm not going to think, "Self? Why are you being Shot at?! You've done nothing to deserve this situation you now find yourself in currently, even though you've broken a law or IGNORED that BLACK and RED sign that states in BOLD letters "BEWARE OF DOG". Self? Self?

Those were metaphors by the way...

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Brainiac]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This has gone to Far, America has shown it's colour in this disgusting event and act of war on a peaceful country.

The USA has killed a 15 year old Boy in Mexican soil, in absolute cold blood. Then they were chased off By Mexican Feds when the US border Patrol tried to illegally enter Mexico and recover the dead child's body in an attempt to eliminate the evidence.

Scum!!

My people will not be treated as Palestinians are treated by the Israelis.

You Americans are barking up the Wrong God Damn tree! You think Iraq is a nightmare just wait until you get a load of the Mexican!

Slime!!!

Liar! Yes, I said Liar!

Knowing full well the thousands of Mexicans that have been slaughtered in just the last three years by Mexican on Mexican violence, you have the nerve to criticize us for not wanting that trash on our side of the border?

I cross into Mexico illegally I get ten years. I get sick while in Mexico legally, you throw me out without any medical treatment. I get robbed in Mexico, you throw me out.

A Mexican crosses our border illegally, you get a job, medical care and legal representation if you need it.

Tons of deadly poisons that are killing our children and destroying our peoples lives, are being sent here knowingly by your government.

My own Sister In-Law was slaughtered by a Mexican Citizen here illegally. Your government let him out of prison so he could come here knowing what he was. He attacked five women before he was finally locked up after stabbing a mother of three so many times the Coroner gave up counting the wounds. How about you stand in front of her children and explain to them how innocent you are?

You can pretend all you want, but I've visited some villages in Mexico away from the tourist towns with their false facades. I'm aware of the number of visitors who never come back, who are likely in a hole in the ground somewhere after being killed for what little they had in their wallets.

Two can play at this game.

Do something about your own damn country! We are not trying to flee to Mexico. Your people are trying to flee from you. Is that a source of pride for you, that Mexico is so bad its own citizens are trying to run away?

You have all the resources any country could need to be successful and prosperous and yet you are not. You proud of that?

Our borders are wide open to those of you who come legally. We welcome you with open arms. We simply ask you stop killing our children with your drugs and that you obey our laws when you come here. The only Mexicans who have any problem with us are criminals. Who gives a crap about drug dealers and criminals.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Whichever way you slice it this was a wrong killing. Of course all the mass hysteria aimed at the Mexicans (violence, Crime, rampant sexuality leading to the future disappearance of white america) led to this sad result. Now we have a potential blood feud in themaking.

The dumbass murderer needs to be disciplined publically.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Whichever way you slice it this was a wrong killing. Of course all the mass hysteria aimed at the Mexicans (violence, Crime, rampant sexuality leading to the future disappearance of white america) led to this sad result. Now we have a potential blood feud in themaking.

The dumbass murderer needs to be disciplined publically.

That mexican kid was a dumbass. Yay for dancing with danger?

Assaulting a fed = bad.. Do you understand that Tiger5?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Izarith

HAHAHAHA you honestly think Americans are afraid of the mexiCANT government or its flea ridden bum of a population? pathetic arrogant yet typical of a mexican

I agree with you FrancoUn, Americans are not worried that Mexico will go declare some sort of war. I mean honestly,I live in southern California unfortunately(However I will be moving to Arizona by October) :-) .... Anyways What do you think the outcome will be if Mexico sent in ground troops over the boarders? They wouldn't make it very far in. And if they did make it to lets say Los Angeles area which is only about 150 miles from TJ how well do you think places like Watts or Compton will react.As for the Agent that shot the kid he will not be extradited to Mexico I promise you that, The Americans will not let that happen.

Id also Like to see what happens if the Mexicans start retaliating on US Soil or to US tourists.What are they going to do?Cut my grass too short from now on?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by coddon88

SO we now have the death sentence for kids?? Well thanksfully mine are responsible adults now. How about yours???

Lets get barbaric as that is what you support.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Its people that did this to people.

Not Americans to Mexicans, that's sheeple thinking.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What a tragic thread I have created.

Its kinda funny how you created a tragic thread, wherein you complain about the tragic border situation your people created and all because of the tragic situation you guys have created in Mexico.

Just stay in your tragic homes, in your tragic huts, in your tragic tin-towns, in your tragic polluted cities and there wont be problems with us.

We dont want you here! Is that not apparent?

We will still take the poor huddling masses, just keep the scum bags at home.

You come on here all high and mighty saying Americans crossed the border and stole evidence in an act of war, yet when it is shown that it was infact the Mexican authorities who crossed the border and stole evidence you still sit here trying to pretend you hold the moral highground.

You should just keep your disease, your poverty, your hypocrisy, your press one for English, your filth, your gangs, your gaudy tin culture, and your poor me posts in Mexico.

Leave us alone, we are tired, we are fed up. We dont want you here, just stay away.

Just look at the post on this thread. This is America? How sad....

A Mexican calling the U.S. sad? Are you for real? Was that a joke?

I am so proud to be born in this cesspool, world factory you guys speak of and look down upon.

Why? What have you given the world? Your number one export is poverty, number two is filth, number three is low quality drugs. For real, the one product you actually export and you are known for having the worst quality in the world!

You are like the worlds welfare queen.

Stand proud, Mexican.

see the rest of you vultures speak.
If it is us who are vultures than maybe you can get your countrymen to stop digging through my trash when I put it on the curb?

You can take the witch hunter out of Salem, but fool me once abugutna.....can't get fooled again.

So, your people arent here 'getting fooled again' according to you?

If there is a Salem, remember that you were not invited to the party! Our laws say you can enter by invite only.

You cant crash the party and then complain that it isnt to your liking.

You want to help your country men? Stand at the border and stop them from entering 'Salem.'

[edit on 10-6-2010 by cavscout]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Warning shots are never fired. Not ever. Every cop, soldier, and civilian shooter who has ever been trained is taught that the first day.

Did the punks throw a Warning Rock?.....Just a thought. Usually when an Armed person gives you an order to do something or to stop doing something you shouldn't be doing that verbal Order is the warning shot.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Dude, you're insane.
I hope you're just pretending to be way angrier than you really are.
That border patrol agent was surrounded by a group of coward Mexicans throwing rocks.
I would have shot, too, and if you think you wouldn't, then you probably would have died in that situation.
I don't know if it comforts you to compare Americans to Nazis, but I can easily compare Mexicans to way worse.
I live 5 minutes from the border, and I know for a fact that it's way more out of control than America.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join