It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You folks can throw jabs and insults at Izarith
and Mexicans all day. But IMO, your just showing your immaturity.

Not all Mexicans are like many of you are describing. In many ways they are no different than you and I.

Just honest average people who want the best out of life.

None of this hatred and name calling helps further this thread.

Maybe the Mexican was wrong, maybe the BP agent was wrong, maybe both were wrong. In the end it is still a tragedy for all involved.

I'm sure the agent doesn't feel proud about shooting the kid.

Maybe instead of all of this hatred going back and forth, we should focus on the story and provide material relevant to the topic. Material that could probaly lead us closer to the truth about what really hapened.

I really thought that is what ATS is all about. However, many of these posts have got me thinking otherwise.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Eastern Europe speaking.
This thread has pretty much turned into war zone itself. People who support USA, FED and pretty much hate illegal immigrants and people who support Mexicans. You are all to subjective. Let us look through my perspective, objectively:

Some 15 year old guy killed by some guy with a gun that thinks he has the rights to kill people if they cross imaginary line between two states (US - Mexico border).

Some say he has a smuggler a criminal - well if so kill your government, kill all people that has smuggled, kill 'em all!!! Kill all the illegal immigrants. Or if you don't believe you have rights to do that then go to people who think so - the police, feds. Oh wait smugglers pays them - they work for government. Dog never bites the hand that feeds him. Oh wait I forget - we the society - do that - I forgot that. I was talking about humanity but forgot that we live in a society that lacks it - like in this case.

I'll tell you why he was killed. He was killed because he was a rival to US government (known for drug smuggling). You see - when one is giving orders to kill people - sitting in high chair - commanding cold blooded killers - no one is to blame but society that allows it.
We the people are responsible for this kid's death no less than the man who did or the man whose orders he was taking. Because WE ALLOWED IT - WE THE PEOPLE MAKE THE PLACE AND THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Ok... I got swayed up but I was being objective. Am I not?
Change the world or it will change you - change you so you won't even recognize the world yourself. And before judging others - judge yourself.

May peace, common sense and humanity be with you!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by alaskan

You think Mexicans are Bad now. Wait until they get pissed.

Hate to burst your bubble but the last time that Americans and Mexicans went at it, Mexico Lost the war.

This is what TPTB want is a race war. We should not lower ourselves to that level.

It is tragic that a boy died but its hardly and act of WAR.

If the Mexican Goverment happens to see it that way. I say tell them to come on and get some.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Murder yes.... act of war? definately not..

Now if a enlisted US soldier shot a mexican soldier than that is an act of war.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You think Mexicans are Bad now. Wait until they get pissed.

Oh, please. You big bad Mexicans don't have the stones to deal with the drug cartels and government corruption in your country, how do you honestly think you would stand a chance in hell against all of America?

What are you big bad Mexicans going to do when it's American citizens at the border blasting any Mexican crossing the border back into Mexico? As fed up as we are with the situation at the border and the government sitting on it's hands about it that's what your countrymen have to look forward to.

Tell me, would you still have all this rage in you if it was a Mexican officer that shot an American kid for throwing rocks at him? I don't believe you would.

Where's your outrage over the drug cartels killing innocent Mexicans and leaving their bodies in the streets down there? I don't see you threatening war at them. Is it because they are close to home and you know you'll be one of those dead in the streets? Easy to throw stones when you're on the other side isn't it. Well, maybe not so much in this case.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Clairaudience

A federal Agent of the USA Killed a Boy, a child, In Mexico While on duty and wearing his Federal Badge. That My friend is an Act of WAR!!!

If Israel had done this to a Palestinian children the media's view There would be World wide outrage.

This needs to Stop!

You guys have free rain to torture and kill your own people in America and you do it on a daily basis like a milk rout, I can even understand it happening to one Of my nationals while in your country, I can see some Mexican Smuggler running the border and getting shot to death....

But this WAS A BOY! a Citizen of MY COUNTRY! who was slaughtered like an animal by a foreign federal officer of a different country.

This is unforgivable, and there will be repercussions for it.

Keep your Nazi, slimy, dirty, hands in your country where they belong. Shoot your children, your elderly, your wives and daughters. But you have no right to enter Mexico or fire into Mexico, or kill MY PEOPLE.

And for those who think that piece of crap, Giant Smurf of an American puppet, president of Mexico cares for it's people....

Where the hell is his speech to congress about this!!!!

You people think this is funny, you think this is a game......

Mexicans are crazy mofos my friends, The armed police trained by Israel and your government fears the people of Mexico. No amount of funding has but us in a state of fear against law enforcement like it has to you and your in your county.

Right now you get to hear snippets about Afghanistan and Iraq in the news, you hear about your neighbor's son being killed over seas. One day your going to wake up and have the whole of the Earth rain fire down on your butt because of your total lack of responsibility on your out of control government.

GET YOUR GOVERNMET UNDER CONTROL.

Yeah Mexico is so badass that it's own people are running like lemmings to get to the USA. They love Mexico so much that they'd risk dehydration and starvation and death to leave there as fast as they can.

Trained by Israeli's? lol Federales in Training

American agents dressed in green are standing with them, providing instruction and demonstrating stances. An interpreter makes sure everyone is on the same page, as this close combat training continues throughout the day. Eventually agents from our side explain how to approach a building and then get in safely by providing cover on all sides, the Federales tell me they have never been shown any of this before.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow Izarith, you are such an internet tough guy! The kid was throwing rocks at the agent, he was warned several times to stop, so the agent defends himself and we're all supposed to be outraged? What about the all the illegals over here who murder OUR citizens, molest OUR children, etc. Not to mention the ones advocating stealing the Southwest back for their mythical "homeland" of Aztlan, or how about the ones who take down the US flag and put up a Mexican one? That right there is a declaration of war, and it's been going on for a long time. BTW, if you got your desire and there was an actual, full-out war between the US and Mexico, try to guess which country would end up as a smoking ruin.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Ya know Jam, under ordinary circumstances, I'd be with you about 90%. But the OP in this thread deserves all he gets regarding the language, threats, insults, and basically labeling (some) Americans as "scum" along with many other comments.

I have lived in LA all my life and I can remember a time when whites, blacks, AND Hispanics got along just fine with each other. My best friend was named Victor Miranda and until it was mentioned to me in high school, that he was Hispanic, I never really gave it a thought or cared. We were Buds. Color did not matter. We were all Americans and that's all that did matter. As Edith Bunker use to sing, "Those were the days".

I returned from a stint in the military in 1970, about the time Cesar Chavez was reaching his prime and when TPTB decided they were to be called Mexican-American, Afro-American and whatever-American you happened to be. It all started downhill right here.

In the last 30 years the situation has turned 180 degrees since 1968 to the point where unlimited immigration is destroying the economies of our cities, counties, and entire states for that matter.

Now we are dealing with Hispanics and the emotional crowd declaring the Arizona Immigration Bill as a sin against Mexico. An extremely racist piece of legislation. If people would have actually read the bill and compared it the the Federal Law, they are identical. So when Americans stand up and try and force our Federal Government to enforce the countries immigration laws, the Hispanics, and the emotional "do-gooder's go ballistic with their calls of racism, they're showing the rest of America their political ignorance as far as I am concerned.

Talk about "Lost in a Lost World". Even BO and his thugs have turned on the American people trying to enforce the law the Feds lack the guts to do. He, his administration, and the liberal officeholders backing the attacks on Arizona's anti-immigration bill will suffer the consequences in November and in 2012. And they should!!!!

So to get to the gist of this post, from what all I have experience, being among them, watching what goes on, and what has been said, you will find me standing beside Blaine91555, cavscout, Alien Mind, and the great State of Arizona. You can thank the likes of OP and the ilk of his kind I've run across in the last 30 years, for my change of heart regarding illegal immigrants. No matter where they come from, but especially Mexico. If you don't like it here and don't want to a productive member of our society, hit the @%#&&*@ road back to where you came from. Do not pass Go and do not collect $200.

Something has to be done, and that does not include Hispanics calling American's "scum" and all the sweet names the OP has vomited towards the American people. Izarith, it's folks with attitudes like yours that has made 80% of Americans say "enough is enough". We have enough like you here already.

Look in the mirror and thank yourself.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Oldnslo]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just what do you expect ATS members from the US to do about it? Yeah it is awful that a child got killed. If it where my child yes I would want justice. But the fact is that only the governments of this world control this world. Not the regular citizens.

What you are doing wrong here is threatening regular citizens with hostile actions for an incident that no regular citizen has any control over. Now don't get me wrong. I am a very kind person, until someone threatens me....

And if the US is as bad as you claim, why are a lot of your own country men and women risking life and death to come here? If your country would secure your own borders as we are trying to do this incident would not have happened. So do not place blame on another if it is you and your own countries fault also.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Just what do you expect ATS members from the US to do about it? Yeah it is awful that a child got killed. If it where my child yes I would want justice. But the fact is that only the governments of this world control this world. Not the regular citizens.

I only want you guys to see the wrongness of a US Fed killing a Mexican citizen in his own land....

What you are doing wrong here is threatening regular citizens with hostile actions for an incident that no regular citizen has any control over. Now don't get me wrong. I am a very kind person, until someone threatens me....

I am in no way threatening you , I am only wrning you of the threat to you and every American will be in if things like this illegal act by The US Fed becomes a normal thing.

Mexico does not have much going for it's people any more, there is a crackdown on imagration, tourisim is gone. All you have now is poor people with guns who will end up siding with some very bad people who will do a hell of a lot more than trow rocks from Mexico at your border Feds.

The people of the US need to do something about this insident or it will only add to the anger of a poor people left with nothing but ridicule and slander tossed their way by a very exposed target.

I'm trying to prevent this, but it is futile. Most americans enjoy what happened and it will lead to more illeagl act by your US Feds.

And if the US is as bad as you claim, why are a lot of your own country men and women risking life and death to come here? If your country would secure your own borders as we are trying to do this incident would not have happened. So do not place blame on another if it is you and your own countries fault also.

How do you expect Mexico secure the same border if you guys with all your Chinese money can't even do it. Think.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This topic is meaningless, there are about 40million reasons why war could be declared if we had a more protective society. However many are abandoning ship.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You do have a point. And maybe it will come to war...sadly. All I know is that there are also a lot of gun owning citizens in the US for the most part. If it comes down to a shuffle, let the cards fall where they may.

Let freedom ring.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

There is nothing wrong with Americans protecting their land from anyone trying to hurt them. If some one tries to kill you a you has every right to kill them first.

An American protecting their home and land is not only their right but their duty.

But a fully Informed US Federal officer Killing a kid in Mexico by recklessly shooting into Mexican territory is not only 1,000 times more illegal than any illegal Mexican but it is down right Wrong and should not be viewed in any other way.

Do not compare Mexican criminals with your law Enforcement Federal officers, to do so is idiotic and only depletes the integrity of your country to that of the countries you stick your thumb at for being of lower class.

I'm not saying that you have done this but it's the only argument that has been used in this thread to justify the complete disregard for international law, human decency and diplomacy. To but it quit bluntly to shoot a kid in Mexico while being a US Fed is dumber than Felipe Smurf giving that speech to congress.....that's pretty damn dumb you would have to admit and more should be expected from your Feds.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

The killing of this boy was a tragedy and those of us who are not racists extend our condolences and sincere sympathy to you and your people for the loss of this young life.

Our FBI has admitted we are at fault and this article shows the boy was a GOOD boy who was an A B student, soccer player, and was merely playing with his siblings near the border when he was wrongfully killed.

www.kbtx.com...

I hope that the hate that is eating so many hearts can be annihilated before another innocent is killed. It's time for people to reflect and offer condolences, not hateful verbage to the wronged parties.

[edit on 10/6/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm not saying that you have done this but it's the only argument that has been used in this thread to justify the complete disregard for international law, human decency and diplomacy.

Why do you continue to lie?

The human trafficer was THROWING ROCKS.

Rocks are DEADLY.

If you doubt that, go let someone throw some at YOUR head.

Show how this defensive shooting was in disregard to international law. It was self defense. You cant throw rocks and hide behind your borders.

Why does the world not get that when people throw rocks OR rockets and hide behind their borders they should expect a reaction.

I dont like pigs but this border agent was right to defend himself and any argument you make against him is racist or emotional. You have set aside logic and are making a bit of a fool of yourself by pretending that you dont see the logical arguments being made to you.

Willful is ignorance is disgusting, amigo.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by cavscout]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by Izarith

The killing of this boy was a tragedy and those of us who are not racists extend our condolences and sincere sympathy to you and your people for the loss of this young life.

Our FBI has admitted we are at fault and this article shows the boy was a GOOD boy who was an A B student, soccer player, and was merely playing with his siblings near the border when he was wrongfully killed.

www.kbtx.com...

I hope that the hate that is eating so many hearts can be annihilated before another innocent is killed. It's time for people to reflect and offer condolences, not hateful verbage to the wronged parties.

Thank you....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

Show how this defensive shooting was in disregard to international law.

I don't have to, your government will do that for me..

Show how this defensive shooting was in disregard to international law. It was self defense. You cant throw rocks and hide behind your borders.

According to international law they can....

You have every right to enjoy and bask in the glow of this murder, I hope it makes your day.

But the fact is, laws are set in place because Mexico is a sovereign country just like the US is. This was not a man who did this it was a Federal officer who is bound by international law to not shoot kids in their own country which is foreign to his.

He screwed up and now he will pay the piper for your entertainment.

Why does the world not get that when people throw rocks OR rockets and hide behind their borders they should expect a reaction.

Because not all of the world is Israel terrorizing the lives of an occupied territory.

Mexico is a free and sovereign country and international law will be respected or those who don't will face the consequences.

Mexico has a really crappy small little benevolent military but just like the Mexican Feds that informed your US Feds that they would be shot dead if they did not retreat to their own country and stop attempting to brake more international laws than they all ready have, that small crappy benevolent military will defend Mexico until the end.

Willful is ignorance is disgusting, amigo.

Indeed it truly is.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We already have a load of Mexican,watched the news lately? Killing that boy was a crime and should be investigated. Your tone here is a little extreme is it not? ILLEGAL is not legal, is that so hard to understand? People wait years,go through all of the paperwork to be legal Americans, those who don't have no respect in my eyes!! Why is that wrong? Laws are laws, you MUST obey them in any country.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by JMech]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JMech

Yes laws should be followed as long as they don't prohibit the functionality of a mans ability to live. (I'm not talking about illegal immigration, I'm talking about your bill of rights)

But Federal officers are held at a higher standard than children when it comes to fallowing those laws.

Which is why the illegal, is illegal acts of the US Fed should be investigated to punishment held to the fullest extent of the law.

Do you understand how big of a deal killing someone in a foreign country while on duty from another is?

It's not a parking ticket I'll tell you that much. People are extradited to Mexico and butt raped in prison for the rest of their lives for much, much less.

And about the kid...well he is dead, got his brain blown out, what more punishment would you like inflicted on him? Should we dig him up from his dead grave and beat him with a stick?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First of all, nothing has been proven. It hasn't even been to court yet. And until then, your kind come over here ILLEGALLY by the fkg. THOUSANDS every fkg. day and kill Americans. You have alot of nerve saying the things you did, is that because you are stupid? It's a shame a boy that age of any race gets killed and he probably didn't deserve it but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true that he was throwing rocks at those U.S. Agents... asking for trouble. Did the report say if he was shot in the back? No, don't think it did. Did it give much detail? No. Sit down and cool ur jets Chico.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join