It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Mexican Troops Chased Border Patrol Agents After Border Agents kill kid in Mexican Soil!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So someone attempting to injure (possibly fatally) another person with a projectile shouldnt have been shot in self defense?

Are you nuts?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
These kind of incidents really start to increase when the military starts messing around on the US southern border. There was no US military at this shooting but whenever they show up, them mess up and go into Mexico. The military seems to get lost alot these days. I guess it is because they are mostly kids.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Clairaudience

A federal Agent of the USA Killed a Boy, a child, In Mexico While on duty and wearing his Federal Badge. That My friend is an Act of WAR!!!

If Israel had done this to a Palestinian children the media's view There would be World wide outrage.

This needs to Stop!

You guys have free rain to torture and kill your own people in America and you do it on a daily basis like a milk rout, I can even understand it happening to one Of my nationals while in your country, I can see some Mexican Smuggler running the border and getting shot to death....

But this WAS A BOY! a Citizen of MY COUNTRY! who was slaughtered like an animal by a foreign federal officer of a different country.

This is unforgivable, and there will be repercussions for it.

Keep your Nazi, slimy, dirty, hands in your country where they belong. Shoot your children, your elderly, your wives and daughters. But you have no right to enter Mexico or fire into Mexico, or kill MY PEOPLE.

And for those who think that piece of crap, Giant Smurf of an American puppet, president of Mexico cares for it's people....

Where the hell is his speech to congress about this!!!!

You people think this is funny, you think this is a game......

Mexicans are crazy mofos my friends, The armed police trained by Israel and your government fears the people of Mexico. No amount of funding has but us in a state of fear against law enforcement like it has to you and your in your county.

Right now you get to hear snippets about Afghanistan and Iraq in the news, you hear about your neighbor's son being killed over seas. One day your going to wake up and have the whole of the Earth rain fire down on your butt because of your total lack of responsibility on your out of control government.

GET YOUR GOVERNMET UNDER CONTROL.

Maybe your country should get its people under control and not have them slipping over the border. Seriously, if immigration had been controled in the first place events like this wouldn't have happened. Fact remains, you were not there, you have no clue as to what actually happened. and on that note neither do I. But I can say that if you dont like these types of events happening, then start some legislation to control the influx if illegal immigrants accross the border, and teach people the respect to not throw rocks at authority figurs on either side of a border.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So someone attempting to injure (possibly fatally) another person with a projectile shouldnt have been shot in self defense?

Are you nuts?

Did you watch the video? That kid was 100 or more feet away and on Mexican soil. The agent didn't even fire a warning shot, he drew a bead on that kids head and took at least 3 shots.

Am I nuts? Probably, but I can see what happened here and from what I can see on the video it looks like murder. Sure, rocks can be dangerous but from that distance? I think not, certainly not worthy of a deadly response. Applying your logic here to yourself if a kid threw rocks at you, you would feel justified in shooting them? I think you're a better person than that brainwrek. I've read many of your posts here and found them reasonable and intelligent.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maybe your country should get it's people under control...I guess it's ok for a mexican national to come across the border not once, but NINE times illegally...And during those illegal border crossings, using the opportunity to RAPE and ASSAULT innocent women. But I guess that's not a huge deal for you. Protecting oneself from a stoning that can KILL a person (have you ever heard of people being stoned to death in the middle east??) isn't acceptable?? The federalies are a corrupt disgusting excuse for a police force, and are known for kidnapping and killing Americans visiting Mexico... But I guess you wouldn't see that as an act of war, would you?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And I have questions about the video (the poor quality it is anyways)... Border patrol agents wear brown, federalies wear blue. What color is the shirt that the shooter is wearing?? Hmm...something seems fishy.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

OP, if that's an act of war what about Mexican military choppers flying across the borders into Texas??????????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which Drug Lord do you work for, please tell us.

Go ask the Iraqis if you want a real war with us.....it's all we do, we're pretty good at it

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by Izarith

Ah yes mexicans illegally entering our country committing crimes and killing/injuring our people on a daily basis isn't a crime? As another thread states...large gangs in america full of illegal mexicans. Or the corrupt mexican police that imprison tourists for absolutely no reason and how about the tourists in mexico that have been killed. Sure this is terrible but you are like the pot calling the kettle black. This happens to us all the time. You people are just as much slime as everyone in this world is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

US Border Patrol agents wear green uniforms. US Customs inspectors wear dark blue uniforms. US Customs special agents are plainclothes. Mexican Customs officers (Policia Frontera) wear green uniforms similar to our Border Patrol I believe. Mexican Federal Police normally dark blue BDU type uniforms but I believe their official uniform is a greyish color.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Soon it will be Mexican/Americans shooting Mexicans from Mexico and vice versa.

Your entire thread is a joke. It really is funny to even image you are serious.

This incident is meaningless in the scope of what happens in the US/Mexico/Canada world. I'm from Canada and there were a number of Canadian tourists killed in Mexico unprovoked. No one declared war on Mexico.

Mexico kills Mexico. And your quote above shows that your own citizens have no respect for your own lives. A life of a mexican national is meaningless to another mexican national.

So you getting outraged by this killing and praising the wholesomeness of Mexico is just ridiculous. It really, really is ridiculous.

You have to understand why your own mexican people failed in their history to defend their territory - they are blinded by their own hotheadedness. That's how this kid got shot in the first place. Blame it on his hotheadedness.

Besides, learn to take care of your own country before preaching on how other countries ought to take care of themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You seem rather upset. That may be why
the title of your thread has nothing to
do with most of your crap. I used to live
in that cesspool called El Paso. The stench
coming from Juarez was almost unbearable
at times.

As far as your claim that this was some
innocent child, he might have been (yeah,right)
You also say that a "gringo" hurting a Mexican
will bring about serious repercussions. I am
glad something will because we all know
Mexican on Mexican violence is actually looked
up to by your culture. All that machismo stuff.

As far as your claim about your military prowess,
well, I hate to break it to you. Your military
does not have any. I had the misfortune of
training with them. Your officer corp had maybe
1 out of a 100 that actually gave a damn and were
competent. The enlisted was pathetic because their
N.C.O.s were not training them. How could they
when their officers were afraid of looking bad and
kept vital information to themselves.

I personally think a Boy scout troop would do
better at land navigation than your average Mexican
Army soldier. As far as brutality, you guys definately
got us beat.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

O.k... you may have a small point.. i just saw the video i had not seen before.

But hey, perhaps next time your Mexican friends will think twice before crossing the border illegally.

What a tragic thread I have created.

Just look at the post on this thread. This is America? How sad....

I am so proud to be born in this cesspool, world factory you guys speak of and look down upon.

There are very good Americans out there, a few have even posted on this thread. I feel so sorry for them tho. They have to see the rest of you vultures speak.

You can take the witch hunter out of Salem, but fool me once abugutna.....can't get fooled again.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight
www.philly.com...

The annual murder rate for the estimated 500,000 U.S. citizens in Mexico at any one time has risen - but still remains lower than in some U.S. cities: about 15 per 100,000. Baltimore's 2009 homicide rate was 37 per 100,000 residents.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight
reply to post by Izarith

www.philly.com...

www.cnsnews.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

The annual murder rate for the estimated 500,000 U.S. citizens in Mexico at any one time has risen - but still remains lower than in some U.S. cities: about 15 per 100,000. Baltimore's 2009 homicide rate was 37 per 100,000 residents.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
fotos.eluniversal.com.mx...

This is the great mexico! lol Id rather be a nazi with a house. Do you think she sweeps and washes windows? She will when she comes to america to clean my house for 5 dollars lol. Mexico, Americans basement/dollar store

needsofthemany.wordpress.com... answer/

www.eslbee.com...

www.unep.org...

www.edgeboston.com...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by beholdblight]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

new topics