It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Feminist Movement—Ruining The Image Of Men

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, man isn't meant to be alone, nor is woman. Women have no concept of need nowadays.

They all think they can live independently. Not even a man can live that way, at least sexually. You think everything has to just be complementary, and just aaaahhhh.

Just wait until one day you really need something and people will tell you that they can't help you because you are 'being needy'.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I especially love the part where the girl is perfect and the boy is a loser and has ADHD.

At least the fem is coming out in you, with the realism of a fem. Men must be seen as absolute enemies of your kind and must be destroyed and have no worth at all, lol.

Lol, at how no one will question your hatred of males, but if i said something against females here they would jump on board with sexist garbage.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

yea that quote was a bit off-putting.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Way to show your true thoughts on this subject.

As long as the advantages are all to the women, that's fine by you?

It's heavily documented that a women applying to college have a far easier time getting financial assistance, college support, and study support.

But the boys are falling behind because they lost their cheerleaders...lol, you crack me up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Yea.. actually the boys are falling behind because they can't get laid... only the women do, and a certain select few of men. And that colleges are geared towards women, they way they set up the school they expect us to have no lives, no physical activity, and in the end we get no rewards.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
reply to post by peck420

Yea.. actually the boys are falling behind because they can't get laid... only the women do, and a certain select few of men.

actually, as someone who's use public assistance and financial aide, I can say first hand, that the most bias against person in America is a single white male... they get the shaft

[edit on 16-6-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
what do you mean by 'get the shaft'... i dont know that phrase.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

get the short end of the stick make more sense?

'minorities' and women, get all kinds of public assistance when needed, health insurance, food, just plain cash.

but SWM are more often than not, excluded from public assistance and scholarships for college

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

If that were true at all, application rates of men should be going through the roof. Easy pickings when there is more girls than boys.

But it's not happening.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

yea that quote was a bit off-putting.

Yep my life in 6th form was destroyed by this attitude of destroying a young man for no reason, other than he had feelings and thoughts of a young man, that all men have.

They used electronic mind control on me to totally humiliate me at that time to make sure i could not do my alevels and do what ever.

I just walked out of school and said to myself i would never talk to females again ever. 17 years later i still have not talked to another female, other than having to work with them. I found out that there was a true conspiracy against just normal blokes for no reason, and for some reason they chose to destroy me for not liking females at that time, which should not matter to them.

So my life has shown the venom of the fem cult in society, and i say let them have it, and maybe one day there gender will be gone, as males will replace them lol, and i think humans will be 1 gender.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Clearly, you did not read the article she was commenting on.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In our make believe game, there are two children. The daughter is getting all A's in school. She is the teacher's pet, class president, plays sports and is in honor's classes. The son likes sports, but hates most subjects in school, struggles with ADHD, and is fumbling. Both have the same amount of attention and opportunities at home, yet the daughter is going to Harvard and the son is going to Community College.

She is commenting on the fact that they are comparing apples to oranges, and the boy has issues, but the girl is picture perfect.

Annee does not come across as a man hater. I will contradict that since you think "no one will." You just arent reading the links that accompany the discussion.

Edit;

I forgot to include the link.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

I dont get that at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

get the short end of the stick make more sense?

'minorities' and women, get all kinds of public assistance when needed, health insurance, food, just plain cash.

but SWM are more often than not, excluded from public assistance and scholarships for college

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Na i thought she was making a general comment on the thread.

Thx for clearing that up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Annee
I especially love the part where the girl is perfect and the boy is a loser and has ADHD.

At least the fem is coming out in you, with the realism of a fem. Men must be seen as absolute enemies of your kind and must be destroyed and have no worth at all, lol.

Lol, at how no one will question your hatred of males, but if i said something against females here they would jump on board with sexist garbage.

Sounds just like an insecure male.

We are in the age of intelligence and information. Its not about gender - - its about knowledge and need to stay current.

As the horse & buggy became obsolete with the automotive industry - - the animal instinct and need of physical protector is becoming obsolete.

I don't know how much is nurture and how much is nature for women to be submissive and subserviant to male - - - but I do know it is a behavior taught to women - - especially in the religion arena. I was not raised in a religious environment - - but the same submissive/subserviant behavior was taught to me in school and every day life.

Choosing to be a strong independent woman - - is about choosing to be a strong independent woman - - - and has NOTHING to do with men. Men are not even in the equation of my choice to be a strong independent woman.

If men are feeling threatened - - its really their problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Actually, the college women rarely date the college guys. They usually never get with a guy in college. UNless he goes bar/club/party hopping like the rest of the guys.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Really you are blaming it on not getting laid. So the men are falling behind because they are all pent up and frustrated due to those evil women withholding sex from them?

So which is it, do you want us to be demure and ladylike, in the kitchen raising babies, or do you want free thinking sexually liberated females to relieve that frustration.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gluetrap

you can be a little of both, without being overly promiscuous. And don't say that guys can be promiscuous. Most guys these days are not even promiscuous, or players. I for am faithful, because I believe in that. Only the "badboys" are promiscuous, and are 'players, and women don't withhold sex from them anyways. I guess they like the drama, and to make an excuse for their promiscuity. That's why the same thing happens over and over and over again, and the good men never get theirs.

I can't imagine how women grow up... associating such fairytales with sexuality, but for a man growing up, sexuality is a KILLER, and women are completely oblivious to it in their sexy fairytale lives.

because to women it's normal and fun and 'liberated' to be promiscuous, and to be whores, but only for the 'badboys'! They dont see how infidelity can hurt a man.. especially when a woman's body is so fragile, and to imagine your woman being BRUTALLY POUNDED by another man, saying dirty, offensive things to her while she's all "taken" unconsciously by him, behind this guy's back is kind of a killer. but on the man's side it really is maddening. The guy says dirty offensive things to her because the girl thinks it's fairytale.. but the guy gets a rush off it thinking he's just brutally outcompeted another male in a life/death game.

Nobody knows what loneliness and sex deprivation does to a guy. Nobody. It kills his soul. Leaving him with NOTHING!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAA!H!HWjsaf

And the women continually beat him and torture him to death. Stab him through the heart a million times over. It's all fun and games to her.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by peck420

Yea.. actually the boys are falling behind because they can't get laid... only the women do, and a certain select few of men. And that colleges are geared towards women, they way they set up the school they expect us to have no lives, no physical activity, and in the end we get no rewards.

Did you really post that? Lol. Omg, I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

So men are falling behind in school because of a lack of sex? And because schools are set up for mental education primarily and require sacrifice of ones personal "fun" time?

Colleges arent geared towards women. Our idea of a fun time is not to do endless homework, sacrifice our personal time, and listen to often boring lectures. Colleges are geared towards learning, and acquiring a degree, which takes considerable self discipline and a willingness to delay gratification, for either gender.

What having sex has to do with it, I am still not sure. Lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

OOKOKOKOK

the point is that women get all the sex they want. They're never preoccupied with getting sex so they have the time, motivation and the focus to study. Plus they get help from other males. They're princesses. All of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join