It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Feminist Movement—Ruining The Image Of Men

page: 34
57
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


My life has proven that the gov with electronic mind control desperately tried to absolutely wreck my life for just having normal male thoughts and feelings in 6th form. So i know that there is a vendetta out there to destroy males for being just males, and i am an example of the hatred these fem in behind the scenes who where out to destroy me for no reason.

So my life is an example of a male just being destroyed for being a male. Exactly what you guys are on about i went through and i was destroyed for just being male, they absolutely destroyed me at 17 for nothing.

Imagine anyone of you having electronic mind control to absolutely humiliate me to everyone.

Shows what the uk gov is doing to males for no reason.




posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by Annee
 


Way to show your true thoughts on this subject.

As long as the advantages are all to the women, that's fine by you?

It's heavily documented that a women applying to college have a far easier time getting financial assistance, college support, and study support.



As most of the points of discussion of Feminism are from years past - - I'd suspect women as minority in education is more past then present.

I support Affirmative Action. All Men Created Equal - - really means All Men/Women should have equal opportunity.

The education system was strongly White Male Dominated. Progression changes things - - as it should.

I guess man is just gonna have to try harder.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


Someone from the UK is gonna need to respond to your post.

I have no idea what goes on in the UK.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander


Colleges arent geared towards women.


Actually, now a days, yes they are.

You won't find male only support and study groups.

You won't find male only scholarships and financial aid programs.

And now, thanks to some very stupid rules on the books, men are avoiding school.

Example of a rule, before I am asked.

Automatic expulsion if charged with rape.

No if convicted, if CHARGED, boy pisses you off, claim he raped you, out the door he goes. And he will have that on his record if he applies to another school as well.

www.thefreelibrary.com...'T+APPLY+IF+%60RAPE'+IS+ON+COLLEGE+CAMPUS-a064792878



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


OOKOKOKOK

the point is that women get all the sex they want. They're never preoccupied with getting sex so they have the time, motivation and the focus to study. Plus they get help from other males. They're princesses. All of them.



We are not all princesses, and quite frankly, the boys at my school came to me for help with their homework, not the other way round. (Though I did spend some time with the tutors for one class)

Think of it this way, you are correct that even fugly girls CAN have more sex than your average boy. But, they are taught to feel guilty about it and pay a social price for it if they do.

AND, while we (in general) dont have as much of our mental effort involved in thinking about sex, (which is helpful when trying to concentrate, and I personally am grateful for that) being female isnt without its own little distractions.

Men never have to worry that if the lecture doesnt finish soon they will bleed to death all over the lecture hall, or have to try and take notes while having cramps so bad you want to rip your uterus out and throw it at the professor, either.

Lol. Besides, those issues we need to take up with God or nature, not with each other.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


OOKOKOKOK

the point is that women get all the sex they want. They're never preoccupied with getting sex so they have the time, motivation and the focus to study. Plus they get help from other males. They're princesses. All of them.



You are seriously going to use that as an excuse?

I mean - seriously?!?!?



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by leo123

Originally posted by kalisdad
to say that both parents MUST sigh for an abortion completely takes the power out of the womans hands. and considering it's her life and body that are going to be affected by the decision, she should have the final say.


That means you not only want control over your body, you want control over a man's life as well.


what are you talking about?

I am a man

my daughters name is Kali... hense the username


I guess my point completely blew past you. Substitute "you" for "women" if you like.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander


Colleges arent geared towards women.


Actually, now a days, yes they are.

You won't find male only support and study groups.

You won't find male only scholarships and financial aid programs.

And now, thanks to some very stupid rules on the books, men are avoiding school.

Example of a rule, before I am asked.

Automatic expulsion if charged with rape.

No if convicted, if CHARGED, boy pisses you off, claim he raped you, out the door he goes. And he will have that on his record if he applies to another school as well.

www.thefreelibrary.com...'T+APPLY+IF+%60RAPE'+IS+ON+COLLEGE+CAMPUS-a064792878



as I said, SWM gets the shaft



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm
 


Obviously you have had some bad things happen in regards to women, but let me let you in a little secret, loneliness and sexual deprivation is hard on women too.
Our bodies are also not that fragile, lol. Otherwise we would not be able to push those 8 pound babies out.

All of us both men and women have bad stuff happen, we choose the wrong people to love, we put ourselves in situations that affect us and can cause lasting emotional damage.

The only solution is to keep looking and be true to ourselves when it comes to the choices we make in relationships.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by andy1033
 


Clearly, you did not read the article she was commenting on.

She is commenting on the fact that they are comparing apples to oranges, and the boy has issues, but the girl is picture perfect.

Annee does not come across as a man hater. I will contradict that since you think "no one will." You just arent reading the links that accompany the discussion.


Thanks - yes exactly correct.

And by-the-way - - - my daughter is an ADHD



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


No kidding you support Affirmative Action.

There is nothing equal about affirmative action, in fact it's very purpose is to give an advantage to one person over another.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by Annee
 


No kidding you support Affirmative Action.

There is nothing equal about affirmative action, in fact it's very purpose is to give an advantage to one person over another.


yeah, but if you oppose it, you are racist, sexist, and ignorant

8(



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

yeah, but if you oppose it, you are racist, sexist, and ignorant

8(


Bold statement, and complete bs.

Because I oppose giving someone an advantage over another doesn't mean anything more than I believe in true equality.

I 100% agree with removing any form of race, gender, and religion from all laws so that they may be equal.

Don't confuse affirmative action with equality.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Originally posted by kalisdad

yeah, but if you oppose it, you are racist, sexist, and ignorant

8(


Bold statement, and complete bs.

Because I oppose giving someone an advantage over another doesn't mean anything more than I believe in true equality.

I 100% agree with removing any form of race, gender, and religion from all laws so that they may be equal.

Don't confuse affirmative action with equality.


/sarcasm...

knew I should have put that in the original post



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad
 


Ya, I'm not very good at picking up sarcasm over the web.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


So true, I am currently sitting here at work, where it is my job to be nice to people and make sales. Meanwhile it feels like someone is in my uterus twisting a knife and my legs are numb all the way down to my ankles where the pain starts up again.

I was so hormonal and tired this morning I managed to both burst into tears over nothing and leave the house with my shirt on inside out.

And let's not even mention the horror and embarassment of having to go through the day at school or work in the event of a tampon/pad failure.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gluetrap
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


So true, I am currently sitting here at work, where it is my job to be nice to people and make sales. Meanwhile it feels like someone is in my uterus twisting a knife and my legs are numb all the way down to my ankles where the pain starts up again.

I was so hormonal and tired this morning I managed to both burst into tears over nothing and leave the house with my shirt on inside out.

And let's not even mention the horror and embarassment of having to go through the day at school or work in the event of a tampon/pad failure.





I would gladly welcome all the pain and hassle of menstration for just one year of being able to carry and bare a child



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420
 


I personally think that we are at a point in time when affirmative action has passed its useful point.

It could be argued that it was necessary once, to get women and ethnic minorities in the doors, and allow them the chance to build resumes so that they could compete with the experience of those who had shut them out, but now, it is time to start phasing it out. IMHO.

Your gender and your skin color should not harm you, but it should also not help you. Your merit and ability alone should determine your success or failure. That said, we need to make sure our primary educational system works well for all children, rich or poor, at the same time. We need to make sure ALL people get a fair chance to pull themselves out of their circumstances of birth if we are going to do away with programs of that nature.

I never got a scholarship for being female, (I worked my way through college, I didnt have time to sit around and apply for them) I dont participate in any womens only groups or organizations, and I do think that white males often have their needs overlooked as individuals simply because SOME white males make up the lions share of the truly privileged. Just because an inordinate percentage of the worlds wealth and power is in white male hands does not mean that ALL white males needs should be overlooked as a result. I know many whites males who not only do not have any privilege because of their color and gender, but they DO have less opportunity compared to those who have programs in place to assist them. Not to mention many of them also have to listen to scornful and even hateful comments when they mention that they are being treated, (individually) unfairly.

People should be looked at individually, for their own merits or failings, and in order to do that, we need to stop clumping people into groups of superficially like type and pretending that says anything about the individual.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
I would gladly welcome all the pain and hassle of menstration for just one year of being able to carry and bare a child


What if you couldn't bear a child? Women who can't bear children have to go through it, too...

Life isn't fair.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 


I can honestly say that you have proven your signature wrong.

You talk and you are wise
.




top topics



 
57
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join