It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For what its worth, my gut reaction is this guy is telling the truth he is reporting on exactly what he saw. By reading alot of the comments here on ATS I have to question alot of the members posts, this guy is not saying that the army/police is arresting everyone under the sun. He is saying that people are being watched there.

This is real people, and to be perfectly honest I have given up trying trying to the point across if your not stocked up for something big now then morefall you. The world is changing people and this is not the beginning or the end this is part of a plan that will materialise over the next 24 months.

'The media is not reporting on what is really happening' = Come on people wake up, when has it ever reported the facts? When the oil gets carries over to florida then the # will hit the phone.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Originally posted by maybee
The guy who is interviewing James Fox sounds like an automated voice. You know, the kind like on weather warnings on the radio or if you call the bank or somewhere with an automated system.

A very valuable and mature contribution to this thread, isn't it? And your point is?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

It's just how it sounded on my computer. No offense intended. It just sounded a little strange.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by maybee]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by maybee]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

If you're not going to even consider the closest thing to proof that can be provided on this site, then you need to get off your computer and go look for yourself. Otherwise, I don't see a point to you even being here reading this thread.

LOL

Yes, those are amazing graphic pictures. But from those pictures alone, How do you determine that they reflect the full true story of the situation?

It is entirely possible that the situation is much worse that what we see in those pictures.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

Originally posted by xizd1
reply to post by greatpiino

BP has bought most google keywords; oil, spill gulf coast, etc; and linked them to media that they control. Very suspicious!

Yeah, I also heard about them buying sponsored links. It's for PR, much needed damage control. It's not really suspicious when you know exactly why they're doing it. No one here will argue that it's a lame tactic though.

"Lame tactic"

So what exactly would you call "media suppression"? When 95% of america uses the internets to search for this oil spill, are they using excite as their search engine??

Google sells BP the "rights" to the information flow. This is 2 corporations blatantly flaunting the law and disrupting the free flow of information. Any americans working for this, any americans not ready to fight over this are traitors.

Everyone loves to wax reminiscent of "storming the beaches at normandy" but we cannot even find enough sac as a nation to take back our own sand.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by aching_knuckles]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Not sure why some people have said they never heard of this guy, who is he,
etc etc. I will be honest, when MSM sends it over to their reporter live at the
scene, half the time i have never heard of them either. His claims are not so
absurd or unbelievable. I have a friend who's camera was taken when trying
to take pics in Grand Isle. It's happening. Of course BP wants the image you
think of to be smaller than it is. Everything this guy says should be considered.
I trust the little guys out there, the independents... Not the MSM and BP.
S+F

Honestly, the only MSM I can think of that gives a LACK of coverage and truth to this spill is Fox....which is surprising as you'd think they'd be all over Obama about it. But nope, MSNBC actually gives a fair amount of footage and news on the situation. I assure you, it's not pretty. For once, the MSM is doing it's job...except for Fox for some reason. Instead, they have Glenn Beck who rather sit there and compare the Israel flotilla crisis to Robin Hood
News huh...

link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

"Everyone loves to wax reminiscent of "storming the beaches at normandy" but we cannot even find enough sac as a nation to take back our own sand."

Even when the pictures being shown do not reflect the "true" sand color for Louisiana...........

link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Not sure why some people have said they never heard of this guy, who is he,
etc etc. I will be honest, when MSM sends it over to their reporter live at the
scene, half the time i have never heard of them either. His claims are not so
absurd or unbelievable. I have a friend who's camera was taken when trying
to take pics in Grand Isle. It's happening. Of course BP wants the image you
think of to be smaller than it is. Everything this guy says should be considered.
I trust the little guys out there, the independents... Not the MSM and BP.
S+F

Ok There it is a first hand account of the treason.
Thank you keep.

NOW WHAT?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is there any videos or images of the oil leak from above?
and im not talking satalite images but camera footage or pics?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nltkn

I am honestly not knocking the guy because he does UFO Docu's. I am just stating this is the only details I can find on the guy.

It is not too hard in this day and age to undertake some seretive filiming or pics. Anything to back up what is been said.

I do not wish to offend but if you simply believe these kind of stories because some guy is giving a dodgey interview on a dodgey site well I'm sorry but you are a very gullible person.

People make up lots of crap. Even people with proof get a hard time, but to have no proof.

And if you post a comment saying you live in the area and can back it up I would assume you are a mate of the OP.

There seems to be a lot of sites now feeding off each other on these unconfirmable stories. Its just free publicity for their site. If there is no proof it has to be assumed its fake.

If anybody comes up with any proof I will be the first to apologise but I won't be holding my breath waiting for some.

In fact the way this interview was going I would expect to hear a big dramatic twist whereby James will disappear and no one will be able to contact him and nobody knows if the feds have got him!!!!!! you see where this is going!!!!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
"Lame tactic"

So what exactly would you call "media suppression"? When 95% of america uses the internets to search for this oil spill, are they using excite as their search engine??

Google sells BP the "rights" to the information flow. This is 2 corporations blatantly flaunting the law and disrupting the free flow of information. Any americans working for this, any americans not ready to fight over this are traitors.

Everyone loves to wax reminiscent of "storming the beaches at normandy" but we cannot even find enough sac as a nation to take back our own sand.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by aching_knuckles]

We have a misunderstanding. When I say 'lame tactic,' what I mean is I don't like what they're doing, I think it's wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think this guy is telling the truth . And I really do not agree with many people on earth .

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

My God. Did they stand around in Boston crying about proof? Do I really
have to request an Oliver Wendell Douglas flute rendition of yankee doodle in the background? Mrs. Douglas on percussion Arnold the pig do'in the flag waiving?
WTF?

Sooner or later some of us can go out and die over this crap. Or we can all
sit and wait for it. That's how it is here in two zero one zero.

Does the possibility of payback come to anyones mind? Tea party?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There's no need for us to fight or go after each other! We're ALL here looking to find the truth! Please, don't get so crabby because someone believes or someone doesn't believe. We all want to know what to believe.

Thanks to those who have provided links to pictures. Is it possible that pictures are being taken in some areas and not others? The existence of these pictures doesn't rule out the information in the OP being true. I mean, if I ask myself, what's more believable, the OP or the MSM? I'm going to have to go with the OP.

How big is this area, too? Oil could be washing up literally hundreds of miles away from "ground zero". They can't police the entire coast, but I don't find it hard to believe that there's something suspicious going on here.

What we need are boots on the ground.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

www.thestatecolumn.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
www.pctechs.org...
www.searchclinic.org...

Here are a few sources. Plenty more if you search, even half-ass. Also the sun will rise tomorrow....oops, I have no source.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Yes, those are amazing graphic pictures. But from those pictures alone, How do you determine that they reflect the full true story of the situation?

It is entirely possible that the situation is much worse that what we see in those pictures.

I will tell you how to determine.
All of the MSM has already stated that it is the worst spill in US history. Therefore it probably is, I cannot think of a worse US spill.
The spill is not capped so it is getting worse than we see in the pictures.
So from bluish waters to straight black is as bad as it can get.
From living creatures to dead ones is as bad as it can get.
As far as the true full story, I don’t think ANYONE truly knows the full aspect or future problems that will arise.
Solve the problem start a third and fourth party and vote out all incumbents all of them from mayor to president. But then we would still have the lobbyist problem I guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Yes america is so badly under control by the zionists that instead of you coming to help us on the normandy landings we will have to come and help you guys out.

Some of the ships you sold us for top buck at the time were ready for the scrap heap so let us return the faviour and let you keep Bp
not that a dam cent will go to the american people.

i've come across a few bits and bobs on the tintanet were people have said Bp security guards have turned people away from the beach so maybe a bit of truth to this story and swapping the name from Bp to Ap should reduce the insult to americans when a British company turns you away from your own god dam beach.

Come on americans grow some balls.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

My God. Did they stand around in Boston crying about proof?

Nope they did not, and the second that oil picks up a rifle and comes at me I will not hesitate to shoot the oil. I will probably use a bow and arrow as to not set the oil on fire though.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

"So to all you militia types you will know when it’s time to play dress up ninja and grab your swords, until then open another Mountain Dew and keep playing Warcraft.'

Source please.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

That rocks! and thank you for the links.
now all i have to do is remember to not click on the sponsored links and go down to the second or third link like i normally do.
not illegal but sketchy to say the least.
But HEY! that's America.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by randyvs

My God. Did they stand around in Boston crying about proof?

Nope they did not, and the second that oil picks up a rifle and comes at me I will not hesitate to shoot the oil. I will probably use a bow and arrow as to not set the oil on fire though.

Thats right, wait until you are and your progeny are sick and feeble from poisoning, and the people who did it to you are far way and safe. That will teach them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join