It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cough Cough Guys

Can I refer you to these two recent threads which I personally confirmed from people in the area was incorrect...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now this may just be a coincidence, but it's a very similar story to that hoax the other day.

Of course I'm only hoping it is and it is the most likely scenario that it's somehow related, if not then god help us and lets take to the streets

Still thinking Hoax on this and hope no-one proves me wrong, I'm not arsed about loosing face but if I'm wrong then this is bad

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"A CBS news story said one of its reporting teams was threatened with arrest by the Coast Guard and turned back from an oiled beach at the mouth of the Mississippi River. The story said the reporters were told the denial was under "BP's" rules."---Huffington Post

Do you now understand Who controls your government? Not you. The Corporations do. BP is in charge of the U.S. Coast Guard. People are being arrested for what charge? A foreign company (no offense to you folks in the UK) is telling the United States Coast Guard what to do upon American shores. I know it's hard for you to believe that your government is capable of this, but it is and much, much worse. That is why that in your heart you want to dismiss this thread. You can't believe it, after all the fourth of July barbeques's, fireworks and flag waving you've been lied to...all these years. Off to war, boys and girls from your hometown go and return crippled and maimed or lie slaughtered on some distant shore...for what? Step back and look at it all objectively. Like your an Alien who has just landed into this hostile territory. What do you see? How does it all make you feel? Do you feel a sadness, a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach? I know I do. I have all my life. It's not just the U.S., this is global. This feeling comes to you from the Global condition. This is just a part of it, this horror in the Gulf. It's time to stop this my freinds and create a new world. Peacefully. Did you hear me?...PEACEFULLY! Be a part of the Divine plan, say yes to the transition into the new dimension of Love.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Normally, when there's a news story, there are pictures from all angles and distances. A car chase has a LOT more video than this story. Where is the video of the beaches? The shots from the news helicopters

Can't believe you have to explain that. However I commend your insight in doing so. :shk:

I think it's obvious beyond doubt.
That the Media is being controled and in this country that is

TREASON.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Hi Larry!

Are you really Glenn Beck?

Even if you aren't, we will still have what is an apparently huge volume of oil in the Gulf of Mexico, and the only way we get to see it is on some crappy satellite images that have been released.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but BP security would play hell taking my shoes from me on a public beach!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

what you say isnt making complete sense with what is being reported. and this is mainstream media.

There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

I hope your statement is correct and these journalists are wrong.

if video isnt working it is here.
www.cbsnews.com...

and then there is this recent article about BP and govt. trying to keep things under wraps.
www.sott.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fox news is now reporting a second oil spill in the gulf......

There was a article here about this
The Title of the Articles on ATS
SkyTruth: Possible Second Leaking Rig Found In Gulf Oil Spill Satellite Images

I have searched foxnews.com but I have no found anything on it

Check it out of Fox

[edit on 8-6-2010 by morf991]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by morf991]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm in California anyone headed that way? I'm ready now!
See for myself what the hell. Clock the first m---f----er that tries to take
my shoes.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting recording because Fox has some credibility.

...But the bottom line is there was absolutely NO substance in Fox's report. None. We need substance. Report on difficult relations with the law or BP. Report on cameras being confiscated, denial of travel, etc., this is what we need, substance to flesh out his feeling of oppression. Otherwise, it is just that a feeling fueled by a fifteen-year-old boy.

Frankly, I find his report confusing. Either he is a hard-nosed investigator of situations, or he is easily spooked. In this report, it is obviously the latter. Let's hope in subsequent reports he has some solid info.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

Thanks!!

I knew I smelled a rat!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just Googled "gulf oil spill pictures." Plenty of pictures came up, large and small, up close and far away, from all different angles and sources. Just thought I'd put that out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Listening to this. It sounds shocking

BUT

the guy seems to usually do UFO films.

I am not trying to be smart but why should we give this guy any credit, why believe a single word he says?

Why can we believe what this guy is saying.

Give me one reason why we should believe this person.

There is no evidence , there is no proof. This convinces me of nothing.

You have asked to 'Spread it like wildfire!'

WHY? This is fear mongering at its best.

I started looking James Fox up as well... he is a documentary maker... a UFO documentary maker...

And he continues to say "I feel..." or "I felt..."

And then he says "I'm told to keep my voice down in my hotel room".

I don't doubt there are some areas you can't go to... But he makes a lot of very subjective claims... with nothing to back it up... no other interviews with locals... nothing.

We have to take him on his word... and since the last movie he made was "I KNOW WHAT I SAW"... it's pretty obvious too because he continues to say "I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it!?"

Stars to Both of you ! I too found the wording very strange , also says hes hanging around with the locals but only recounts the story with the 15 yr old , his whole conversation seemed staged too me !

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greatpiino

BP has bought most google keywords; oil, spill gulf coast, etc; and linked them to media that they control. Very suspicious!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just pointing out that ATS has recently received a new member who claims to be an oil guy that was there at the time the accident with the well took place. As well, there is a halliburton guy who joined who is putting the blame on the former... and the former is blaming the halliburton guy.

Just saying - I don't believe any of you. I'm going to call people who I trust...

Any of you could be "BP" dis-info agents or Halliburton dis-info agents or even the blue-collar dis-info agents! Or it could all be sensationalized or it could all be true.

What I do know is that I see the satellite images and the images are insane enough without imagining what all is down there.

What I do know is that people are getting sick.

And I also know that people love to lie and blame someone else...

SO anyone here who is trying to claim that this Fox guy is wrong is foolish. He is .....weak-minded, but he is not wrong. There needs to be a better host for this kind of stuff.

Why are all the hosts so incredibly unattractive and stupid? There are so many "Moses'" and not enough "Aarons".

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
I just Googled "gulf oil spill pictures." Plenty of pictures came up, large and small, up close and far away, from all different angles and sources. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Yes, I don't know what rock people have been hiding under, because even on CNN weather this morning, they showed how large the spill is, and what it's near to, in relation to beaches, on the weather map.

Honestly people, sometimes I think people need to take a break from ATS every now and then, and stick their head in the real world!

NO offense to ATS, mind ya!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I new I smelled a rat!

Hard to tell what you mean really.
I'd say BP is big enough to be whiffed all the way around the circumference.
Dosn't take a blood hound.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

I did this as well but most where not from this spill, are you sure the ones you saw where of the 2010 gulf BP spill???

If so post up links to this multi angle coverage.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

That waa very interesting. Thank you for bring it to us. It makes sence that UN representatives are on US soil on stand-by just because of the unusual nature of the oil spill and the potential to affect much of the globe. I have a feeling that those in charge really don't know what the effects could be.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have an Uncle in New Orleans and I just Emailed him to ask how bad it truly is out there...
He is Ex Marine and still works on a Military instalation as a civilian.....
So... I will post if and when I hear back from him.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
how come whenever stupid stuff happens there are thousands of youtube videos on it..i have yet to see any video posted by an amateur with a cam on their phone or video on a camera or anything at all..all they are showing are news conferences..maybe im not looking in right places

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join