Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

If so post up links to this multi angle coverage.

Here are some. I'm not having any problems finding all sorts of information, either.

www.examiner.com... birds-video

This one is from Biloxi news, which is part of the front line. Scroll down a bit, and there are several articles.

news.nationalgeographic.com...-oil-rig-spill-worsens_19693_600x450.jpg< br />
This one is Nat Geo, and has plenty of aerial shots.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Nice idea but i hardly think those would have the range needed to get the job done.

All in all i'm holding out for REAL confirmation. All we see so far is "I've heard or My freind says".
Proof is what we need not accusations, Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't know about anyone else, but BP security would play hell taking my shoes from me on a public beach!

Exactly, I would be walking away with shoes on, that's a given.
Someone mentioned samples lifted from the shoes for testing?
I ask, did they carry the woman to a non contaminated area, or just allow her to walk barefoot away, to have the substance on her feet tested?
There's no new candle lit when I say this entire fiasco is a great lesson in the perfection of stupidity.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Proof is what we need not accusations, Deny Ignorance
reply to post by g146541

I agree as far as this report. The FACT that the media is suppressed for me is far to much by itself. Reports of here say to that fact are just fuel
on a sacrificial fire. Many may think I'm way over the top with this depiction of the people we are actually dealing with.

As I said earlier, I feel I know my enemy.
This is what they are capable of. The politician does the bidding for the elite who sit in the background.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
reply to post by greatpiino

BP has bought most google keywords; oil, spill gulf coast, etc; and linked them to media that they control. Very suspicious!

Yeah, I also heard about them buying sponsored links. It's for PR, much needed damage control. It's not really suspicious when you know exactly why they're doing it. No one here will argue that it's a lame tactic though.

Originally posted by robbinsj
If so post up links to this multi angle coverage.

You can do your own search, mine was quick and simple. My point was that there's no way they would even attempt such a monumental task as eliminating any and all pictures of the disaster. Why would they even try? If people found a way to release pictures from places like Burma and Tibet, where the odds of doing so are exponentially worse, then I doubt that even a wicked corporation such as BP would think that they stood a chance at doing so over hundreds of miles of coast.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
While I'm sure what he is saying is true.

He is basing his claims off of an interview with a 15 yr. old kid, and his "gut" feeling.

Is there anyone that lives in the area that can back up his claims of civilians being arrested for taking pictures, and having their cameras confiscated?

edit: He just said something about the "100's of UN vehicles" parked at an airport near there (FL I think).

There is a thread about the vehicles here already. Multiple ATS members, myself included, have called the airport and found out that they were there for storage by KIA Motors.

I don't know if he's fear-mongering or what, but needs to get his story straight on this.

Good day folks!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by susp3kt]

Yea but everything that he explains, sounds EXACTLY like what are government does when they are covering something up.....

so put 2 and 2 together......if you can't add, then it's your own fault.

Why do people need to be told the "the light is red" just to believe it is actually red.

Can't you see it for yourself ?

If the MSM told America that grass was really pink I would bet a good 30-40% of our country would HONESTLY believe it!!

Even though they see it's green with their own eyes, they still believe the media...

Like seriously....when has the MSM ever been 100% correct or had our best interests at heart ?

Name me one time.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Starting to believe these are the steps taken to whatever is going to happen.

We are witnessing this all UNFOLD right before our eyes...

In a year when we are at war, we will look back and go how did we not see this coming, and then we will remember that we did see it coming, but there was nothing we did or could do about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This sounds like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" the movie. Maybe the oil spill, while real, is being used as a reason to clear the area for some other as-for-now unknown reason.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am viewing the Grand Isle webcam live and all seems quiet...grandislewebcam.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Hi Larry!

Are you really Glenn Beck?

Even if you aren't, we will still have what is an apparently huge volume of oil in the Gulf of Mexico, and the only way we get to see it is on some crappy satellite images that have been released.

What the hell? lol. why would I be Glenn Beck? And yes, the leaks are still going on and the Gulf is pretty much now the Gulf of Oil.

And nope, you can turn on the NEWS actually (I know, I know) and see footage of it. Hell, if you don't trust the MSM, then google images of the spill.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for that EvolvedMinistry. To those who continue to say this conversation was a hoax, then tell me, should it not have been aired? Should you continue to depend on the mainstream media.

I just heard that Mel just conducted a quick interview with A.C. Griffth and I will post the link shortly.

Just listen and discern, but don't shoot the messenger.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is the very reason for militias and why we need them ready..

This really could turn in to sh-- storm

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Rcv'd an answer from my Uncle...

My Email to him:
How Bad is the spill really... I am hearing that there is a media black out on how bad it truly is... and they are taking cameras from civilians that are taking photos? is there any truth to that?

His Reply:
It's pretty bad Robin-but that's on the gulf coast. They've closed several hundred's of miles of beaches and fishing areas. About the camera's, that I haven't heard as of yet...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nltkn

You said exactly what I was thinking. I don't think he would be down in the trenches if you will, just to report bunk news. Unless, he was being paid to spread fear for whatever reason. Just my two cents. thanks, for the post S&F

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Saw these pics online and figured I would share a few:

Horrible, just horrible:

And one to lighten the mood:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by franklin555

Please forgive me if I seem just a little skepticle of this. Please provide an actual link to the "CNN STORY" BP paying "people upwards of $3000 to be quiet"? Really?!?!?!?!?! really!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The guy who is interviewing James Fox sounds like an automated voice. You know, the kind like on weather warnings on the radio or if you call the bank or somewhere with an automated system.

link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Thanks for that EvolvedMinistry. To those who continue to say this conversation was a hoax, then tell me, should it not have been aired? Should you continue to depend on the mainstream media.

I just heard that Mel just conducted a quick interview with A.C. Griffth and I will post the link shortly.

Just listen and discern, but don't shoot the messenger.

Cheers,

Exo

No problem my man...I just started another thread about the "intentional nature" of the oil spill.

Check it out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used some of the links above.

link   

Its beginning to rain OIL.
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I'm not running around screaming the sky is falling, I'm not crying wolf.
I'm just saying we are under attack. How can we just sit when the corruption we know of, is a strong indicator that we are being set-up? If we put all the people in charge right now behind bars. Replaced them with 5th graders. We couldn't possibly do any worse.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join