It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jonhplayer

this is the only aerial footage of the spill i have seen, and even know of. and the thing is, thisa footage is from around may 10th or 11th. so what does it look like now?

this site has good photos and info.
bpoilslick.blogspot.com...

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

link   
reply to post by nltkn

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"
-king james bible;John 3:12

though I believe the leaders of religion has been proven to control the masses, the words on that book are still a great value of virtue to guide ones self to the path of enlightenment.

S&F we need all the true we can get. Did you guys evn know that Nashville,TN is flooded?!? MSM doesnt even cover these domestic stories, but rather lets scare everyone about oil!!!

The Times are upon US. peace love&light

link   
These Gulf oil threads are highly volatile with some understandably heated debate. At the risk of going slightly off topic I've been troubled by this for some time now and I googled the stats for oil consumption and what do I find: here are the top 10 consumers (by volume not per capita) 2007

# 1 United States: 20,680,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 3 China: 7,578,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 4 Japan: 5,007,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 5 Russia: 2,858,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 6 India: 2,722,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 7 Germany: 2,456,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 8 Brazil: 2,372,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 9 Canada: 2,371,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
# 10 Saudi Arabia: 2,311,000 bbl/day 2007 Time series
source nationmaster.com

I know I'll probably get flammed for bringing this up but its not intended as an insult, but rather to alert you guys to what I see is the Karma going on here. Despite the blatant, reckless, incompetence, not to mention criminal damage to the environment, shown by BP et al, I don't understand this rush to apportion blame to your Govt. Look / listen to what mother earth is saying. I genuinely believe that we need to kick this oil habit folks... before it kills us.

That's all I wanted to say. Peace be with you all.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jsmappy

this is the reason nukes are said to be off the table. and reason this could be devastating without the nuke.

For an effective visualization of why an explosive charge shouldn't be used to try and stop the oil - just fill a glass with sand an pour some water into it. The water seeping through the sand should show you that a bunch of broken rock above the well isn't going to hold back the oil at 6,000psi.

www.contributecontent.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Honestly in order for our incursion to work we will neede Supersoakers not firearms. We will have to fill them with Holy Water because I really do think the PTB are eevol bastiges (Source: Johnny Dangerously)!
reply to post by g146541

It's really tough seeing this same crap go time after time. Everyone pretty much knows TPTB are sitting fat and ugly as sin to their core. In front of their chess board with everything going just the way they want it to.
Rothchilds, Vanderbuilts, Rockefellers, DuPonts, Sinclairs. Get those addresses. If we started with those names and eradicated them from the planet would you miss em?

Send a message of clear sound to the rest of them for sure.

Se25watcher

I know I'll probably get flammed for bringing this up but its not intended as an insult, but rather to alert you guys to what I see is the Karma going on here. Despite the blatant, reckless, incompetence, not to mention criminal damage to the environment, shown by BP et al, I don't understand this rush to apportion blame to your Govt. Look / listen to what mother earth is saying. I genuinely believe that we need to kick this oil habit folks... before it kills us.

That is a Great idea! That goes right back to the TPTB. They could have let that happen years ago from the things I've heard over the years. GREED.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

Hello DrJay,

If that is the case and you are so sure about your claims that this is a hoax, please enlighten us here and provide your evidence to support your position. So far, James is on the ground and you are getting this information from who? Please provide some images or video of this area to indicate that the media is able to document all areas in question.

Nice try to debunk this. Did you know Goldman Sachs sold a large portion of their BP holdings days before the event? Did you know that BP's CEO Tony Hayward sold 1/3 of his holdings days before and paid off his mansion in Kent? Did you know that BP is buying search terms (i.e., oil spill) so that they can redirect people to their Web site. That is verifiable information. Not a hoax.

And by the way, no one is saying that Martial Law has been declared. It just feels like a town under siege. If you have a better idea, as it relates to reporting, please come forward and submit it. In the meantime, all we have are people like James. But I'm sure you're getting your news from CNN/FOX, etc.

Time will tell.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think the guy is trying to get fans for his radio site by pretending to be someone else and posting his stuff here.

Just my opinion...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
I think the guy is trying to get fans for his radio site by pretending to be someone else and posting his stuff here.

Just my opinion...

Moderators. Feel free to delete this thread at any time if you feel there were ulterior motives in posting these free interviews here. Plenty of Alex Jones, Coast to Coast AM and other threads are created all the time. They have subscriptions too. However, these interviews are free and without any commercials.

Up to you.

Respectfully,

Exo

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjsmor
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thank you for the info , but the fact remains that the media is blacking this out, i have never seen fly-over pictures of the gulf on ANY news source, the only fly-over pics ive seen were posted here and never made mainstream. The only mainstream photos are weak and show nothing as to the extent of what is really happening, and i can say this factually because i along with others have seen the FEW photos of fly-overs that leaked out.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by mjsmor]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by mjsmor]

There is no media blackout. I am constantly berrated with photos on the local news, the local papers etc.... And the guy the OP is referring to is perpetuatting a hoax. Been there. THat crap isn't going on.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
By the way, I just heard that James is about to get on a plane and fly over as close to the spill as he can:

I'm about to fly over spill (hired a plane), or as close as homeland security will allow. I've got a camera and will document everything. Be in touch, James

If and when I get images I will post. That's if the pressure to remove this thread fails and the voices of reason prevail.

Exo

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Really?? I have pointed out twice on this thread.........what color are the beaches in Louisiana??

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Johnny, your comments permeate ignorance. Mel is not charging a penny for these interviews. Obviously you haven't listened. None have a single commercial; and although he depends on voluntary subscriptions, these interviews that he is uploading are free.

And no, no need to change the title. This is another related interview. If you don't like the interviews, don't listen. But antagonizing Mel because he's doing the right thing and informing the people when the mainstream media is not should not go unnoticed. If he were charging for these interviews, then your point would be well taken.

Cheers,

Exo
[edit on 8-6-2010 by Exopolitico]

oh god , I am the ignorant one here. great.

let me explain.

Money is changing hands here. THe interviews are free to listen to yes. The site has adds on it. THe guy gets paid for putting adds on the site. The more people visiting the more he can charge. There is actually an add up at the minute advertising space for sale on the site!
Maybe numbers are down a bit and he needs a good story to get out there and get more people visiting. Stop acting so bloody stupid and treating ATS folk as stupid.

All I wanted was something to back up the claims in the first interview. This thread was started with this interview claiming a media blackout and arrests being made with no back up. THe thread is now totally off course and just about the oil spill.

There was claims made. There was no back up. And now it looks like it is just turning into a promotion for a website.

But I guess I am just permeating ignorance. Sorry. I'll go back to whittling my bit of wood.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
By the way .....there are no ads here on ATS.............

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There is no media blackout. I am constantly berrated with photos on the local news, the local papers etc.... And the guy the OP is referring to is perpetuatting a hoax. Been there. THat crap isn't going on.

In my opinion you are far less believable by at least one first hand account of a camara being confiscated. Why?
I would go so far as to call that treason because they would go that far.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Why should anyone answer your rediculous questions? He has the balls to go and try to do something, and you have a keyboard and a bunch of dumb why's? If you had been studying to show yourselves approved you would know that the presidents name along with his wifes name and the four horsemen and many other things are mentioned in the secret matrix. The matrix is for doubters like yourself, as if the scriptures mentioning a mountain of fire being thrown into the ocean ( in this time period no doubt) and the subsquent death of 1/3rd of the sea life and loss of 1/3rd of the boats is not enough. Have you even watched the documentary "the non peak oil crisis"? If not why don't you go and do ...say about 3 years worth of research, then come back if you're still alive and ask us why we should believe a word he says. Are you so dim-witted that you don't know your government would lie to you and cover up any prophecy like the one mentioned above. Look they've been lying to us about the other beings living throughout the universe for decades, why? Because Satan does not want the people looking to the Holy Inspired Scriptures for answers, she wants you distracted as you are. Now go back to your ipods people (just kidding, that hopefullly doesn't apply here)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
By the way .....there are no ads here on ATS.............

Yea see this is it. I dont care about the adds, I don't care about the site being promoted , I really don't. If the OP had said he wanted to post some interesting interviews about the oil spill , fair enough. THe OP states in the title there is media blackout Arrests ! telling me to WAKE UP!

Where is the proof ? where?

I do have a problem with the claims being made in the opening post. From the start I don't believe the claims. I have seen nothing yet to change my mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Have just got off the phone with friends who live there. THERE IS NO EVACUATION OR ARRESTS GOING ON THERE. So calm down and relax guys stop letting these hoax posts of forced evacuations from the coast get to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzlean

just kidding, that hopefullly doesn't apply here)

Really you're just kidding?
You said that awfully well to be kidding. Why would you be kidding about truth absolute?
You did leave out 1/3 of the earth being scorched though. Sure seems more possible everyday now.

I'll be back to give my self some more fits later.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzlean
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Because Satan does not want the people looking to the Holy Inspired Scriptures for answers, she wants you distracted as you are. Now go back to your ipods people (just kidding, that hopefullly doesn't apply here)

I don't own an ipod. Don't believe in God either. I'm gonna burn in hell for all eternity I guess. Feel like I am there already anyway.

Satan is a chick? Cool. How do female members feel about this revealation. Its news to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this may be off topic and need a new thread, but here it goes. msnbc just revealed there is another rig leaking just off the mouth of the mississippi. i believe it is the ed schultz show. if someone wants to start new thread on this, sorry i didnt.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join