It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Thank you for answering my question. BP IS NOT PROFESSIONAL. Thanks larry.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Thank you for answering my question. BP IS NOT PROFESSIONAL. Thanks larry.

When it comes to being prepared for large scale disasters such as this spill? They are FAR from professional.

PS -

in my humble opinion, BP should be responsible and charged for the deaths of 11 workers. 11 individuals who lost their lives working for a company that doesn't and never will give a damn about anything but $$$.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Anyone in the area, like within the surrounding states, should be going to that area armed to the teeth! Now is the time to draw the line folks. It is about time to get some answers and put an end to there violation of our rights.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They are paying people 3 grand a day to shut up? Everyone needs to head down there with their old funky cameras and start snapping photos. That is good money for an old camera.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
Anyone in the area, like within the surrounding states, should be going to that area armed to the teeth! Now is the time to draw the line folks. It is about time to get some answers and put an end to there violation of our rights.

Easy to say sitting behind a computer, not so easy to do in real life. People only care about number 1 (themselves).

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hey FLORIDA, YOUR NEXT in line to be a louisiana. All the rich with beach front properties, will be oil soaked ,death smell properties. What about all the other states that border the ocean? NOONE talks about them, WHY?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just chimed in to tell you that I'm not going to download or stream to listen to it.

I believe ATS rules state that you should give a quick summery of the items you post in your OP.

You fail on that part and to be honest, there's just not enough interesting facts in your post to pique my interest.

... moving on ...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

BELIEVE ME! If I was within driving distance I would go! If thousands went what would they do?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Are you really going there?

I live on the west coast of Florida and very concerned about this.

I'm not able to go there but people like you are needed to get the truth out .

Please be safe and let us know what you find out.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The following link is to the Louisiana wildlife and fisheries web page. It is a map of the federal closure area. It stretches from west of grande Isle to south of the Florida Keys.

www.wlf.louisiana.gov...

If you know how to post a picture please do. The size of the affected area is almost half the Gulf.

This link is the coastline of LA that is affected.

www.wlf.louisiana.gov...

This is everywhere I have fished as a young man until a few years ago. This is cultural genocide. I will never be able to take my grandkids to the coast and teach them what I was taught.

The trouble I have is that I'm mad enough to want to do something about this, but I also want to see my granddaughter grow up...but when she grows up how do I tell her I did nothing?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

One barrel equals 160 litres. Trillions of barrels of methane snow crystals have leaked into the Gulf of Mexico since 20 April 2010 and will sublimate into methane gas bubbles at the rate of one litre of crystals forming 650 litres of gas. Over the next year enough methane is going to come to the surface in the Gulf of Mexico to produce something like as is reported about in the above video from the History Channel.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
HEY, we should have 3 or more people from A.T.S go on a trip there and take videos of all the states beaches that border the ocean and have documentation. Time , place, and take samples to bring back for testing. This is a very good idea, WHO WANTS TO GO. A.T.S can have a designated place to meet. We can put it on here.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Thanks.. that is what I was looking for! Here is a link to his YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com.../a/u/2/OHlKnSCojHw

I'll check it often the next couple of weeks as he does his documentary.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Good idea..........will be in Shreveport this weekend......already thought about going down for another site....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What happened to the mods that live in New Orleans????

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
WOW and the mainstream media does not utter a damn word about this? this is completely scary and sounds like a prelude to martial law, be strong gulf coast you have been treated so unfairly by the american government this century. this is the start of fema camps if they succeed..........

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

Please can you post some of the TONS of pictures that you took whilst you were visiting Grand Island?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why are we letting a CORPORATION control this situation.....

We should be controlling it and sending BP a BILL....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Well, I don't know about the mods from New Orleans, but my husband is scheduled for a last minute business trip to New Orleans tomorrow-Sunday!! He has EVERY intention on doing as much "snooping" as possible while he is down there!! I will give updates as he gives them to me & I will send pics if he can get anything at all of interest.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My co-worker is going on "vacation" to Pensacola next week. Maybe she'll bring back some photos of "tar balls", that is, if no one confiscates her camera!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join