It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Holland?
I guess the further away from the Gulf the more they know

And you posted that vid in another thread so I will repeat my response for other viewers:

the woman in that vid says, “The Lord has warned people to get out of Florida so anyone who has stayed is in rebellion against him”

My advice to Floridians who hear this is to not only ignore this woman's advice but to avoid the church she attends as well.

Now watch this. Do not believe it but just include it in a list of possibilities:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Huge news / lab results coming from the Gulf of Mexico area. Here's the latest from James Fox.

Listen here: www.manticoregroup.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
HERE IS THE LATEST REPORT FROM JAMES FOX WITH LAB ANALYSIS ON THE WATER FROM ALL ALONG THE GULF COAST & MORE.

Attached 12 page report provides analysis of water samples taken 20 miles at sea off Grand Isle. In addition to the data and the calculations, the text also includes a description of the analytical methods for a general audience as well as enough detail for technical readers to duplicate the methodology if needed.

www.manticoregroup.com...

Summary/Significance: (see attached pdf for full detail):
Overall, the water sample contained a surprisingly high concentration of propylene glycol between 349 and 417 ppm (v/v) indicating the presence of an even higher level of Corexit (of which propylene glycol is only a part). These results are consistent with the evaporation of volatile components from oil to leave tarballs and an especially high concentration of the dispersant on the surface of the water. Toxicity tests have shown that a concentration of 25 ppm of Corexit 9500 in oil-free water can kill most fish and only 2.6 ppm of Corexit has the same effect in the presence of dispersed oil (which is the case with the analyzed sample). The considerably higher Corexit surface water concentrations implied by the propylene glycol concentrations in the analysis suggest that humans may receive a harmful exposure to these chemicals and dispersed oil by swimming in the water or inhaling the sea spray. Overall, this water analysis suggests high Corexit concentrations in surface water near New Orleans and suggests a public health hazard that should be taken seriously along the entire Gulf Coast.

*ALSO SEE RELATED VIDEOS:
DAY 70 AT GRAND ISLE (samples collection/discussion):

DAY 80: Discussion with Dr. Ricki Ott (PhD/MS., Marine Toxicology) re. toxins in air, water & beaches.

The post above contains a link to James Fox's latest appearance on Veritas (yesterday).

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And I know there are some who still think that these lab results are hoaxes.

Take a look at this:

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join