It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Thats a good QUESTION. Why has BP ordering our coast guard to take people out of the area. GEE, I WONDER WHY? BECAUSE THE AREA IS A HAZZARD TO YOUR HEALTH AND YOU COULD DIE DUE TO TOXIC FUMES. Your lungs start to burn when you breath enough of that oil. You need a mask, so the toxins do not get in your lungs. That is a fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
so here's my take on it. The deep-water disaster is deliberately contrived, we at ATS know that you listen to whatever the media/government tell you, turn 180 degree's in the opposite direction, and that's about as close as you can get to the actual truth. The funny thing is when the "awakening" is fully upon us, everybody will know this. As above so below.

Anyhoot I see this as #1, the new NEW DEAL, we don't need no hoover dam to stimulate this economy, all we gotta do is take a giant dump in the gulf of Mexico, print money, and pay people to clean it up, boom you got jobs overnight.

#2 is they want all of us dead or sterilized, and making ecological disasters as an excuse to pump nanotech, and other contrived chemical cocktails into the sea is one friggin good excuse. They want to increase the feminization of mankind, and so on, for whatever nefarious reason. The last couple decades we have 90% of amphibians dying off or growing three legs inside there stomach and bee populations disappearing all of the world, who knows what my children are going to be dealing with? Think the Simpson fish with three eyes, but much much worse. To all the midwayers and benevolent s out there, if your listening, we could use some help.

Remember love conquers all, and if you don't keep the peace in your heart, you will be stumbling around in the dark when you die.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

then how come they havent been giving the workers masks?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was unable to find any links to current satellite feeds of the Gulf of Mexico.
Does anyone else know of any? If no one else can find any I'd say that's a pretty good indication there is some information blockade going on. I found pictures from June 7th, but no live satellite feed, but I don't know if that's weird. Maybe they never post live satellite feeds.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by lily9735]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You can take a boat out into the gulf where there is mass amount of oil and you will begin to feel ill. People are told to leave beaches and leave certain areas vacant due to the FUMES. MANY individuals are reporting sick due to the oil spill. When a hurricane comes, many more will be sickened.

Rough times are ahead.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There were two locations in Florida with these suspect vehicles, one location was Alligator Island in Mayport, FL and the old since shutdown Naval Air Station and Mothball Fleet at Green Cove Springs Fl. The ones at Mayport may have been Kia's as I think I saw sunroofs on those vehicles, but do you think the Feds would reveal the truth about these vehicles??? The vehicles at Green Cove were in my opinion UN vehicles that had not been marked yet, they all look identical. It is also my understanding these vehicles have since been relocated since appearing on Google Earth and Maps.

Is that the same as Reynolds Airpark Airport?

Quoted from the following link; "First, this is not an “Air Force Base” — it is a PRIVATELY OWNED FACILITY known as “Reynolds Airpark” a private Airport and “manufacturing facility”. A Mr. Ted McGowan is the manager – and their phone number is: 904-284-3505. Second, these are not “U.N. Vehicles”. These white vans belong to Pegasus International and Cerberus/DynCorp."

Source
www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yep but I already gave up trying to prove to them poisons are poisonous.
Probably because I did not show the source of my knowledge.
Ugggh.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit

Because the EPA is telling everyone that the air is safe to breathe?

Air Data >>
EPA's air monitoring conducted through June 7, 2010, has found that air quality levels for ozone and particulates are normal on the Gulf coastline for this time of year.

EPA has observed odor-causing pollutants associated with petroleum products along the coastline at low levels. Some of these chemicals may cause short-lived effects like headache, eye, nose and throat irritation, or nausea. People may be able to smell some of these chemicals at levels well below those that would cause short-term health problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water
Water Data >>
The water samples collected May 30 and 31, 2010 along the Gulf coast did not reveal elevated levels of chemicals usually found in oil.

Surface water results collected on May 22 and 23, 2010 at 10 stations along the coast of Louisiana were measured for two of the chemicals associated with dispersants (2-Butoxyethanol and 2-Ethylhexyl Alcohol) but did not detect either one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sediment
Sediment Data >>
The sediment samples collected through May 16, 2010 along the Gulf coast did not reveal elevated levels of chemicals usually found in oil.

EPA Response to BP Oil Spill in Gulf of Mexico

There isn't much of an alarm coming from the EPA. Does that surprise anyone?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

There is no media blackout. I am constantly berrated with photos on the local news, the local papers etc.... And the guy the OP is referring to is perpetuatting a hoax. Been there. THat crap isn't going on.

That's a radio show that is on the "possible cointelpro" list for me after reading these arguments. Mel's angle is not open minded. He is not merely reporting about his area, he's saying the media black doesn't exist at all if it doesn't exist in his immediate area right now. I don't respect that. It's too extreme and he's too judgmental and accusatory. Something doesn't smell right and it's noted and now associated with his site....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
But wait!!!!!! Ther're gonna capture virtually all of the oil soon!!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
No more need for media now!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kimchee

I used to listen to Mel's show until he started charging a subscription, which I wouldn't mind paying for if there were more shows every week. I will say that he is one of the best interviewers I've ever heard. He's very thorough, gets to the point and very little gets by him. Mel is relatively new at this but I'm sure he's not about to endanger his reputation as like many of these guys they're trying to build something. If memory serves me I think you can listen to parts of his archived shows and you'll see what I mean. He's not at all like a George Noory who misses everything nor is he like a Jeff Rense who Rants all the time instead of interviewing the guest. Mel Fabragas on The Veritas Show is always well worth a listen if you want to pay for a subscription.

I'm also wondering after reading this entire thread how many 'Nutjobs' are posting here from BP?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Boomer1941]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit

BP has a clause stating that it's clean up crews are NOT ALLOWED to wear any type of breathing apparatus. I think they feel it may mar their sparkling reputation if people did that.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by kimchee

I used to listen to Mel's show until he started charging a subscription, which I wouldn't mind paying for if there were more shows every week. I will say that he is one of the best interviewers I've ever heard. He's very thorough, gets to the point and very little gets by him. Mel is relatively new at this but I'm sure he's not about to endanger his reputation as like many of these guys they're trying to build something. If memory serves me I think you can listen to parts of his archived shows and you'll see what I mean. He's not at all like a George Noory who misses everything nor is he like a Jeff Rense who Rants all the time instead of interviewing the guest. Mel Fabragas on The Veritas Show is always well worth a listen if you want to pay for a subscription.

I'm also wondering after reading this entire thread how many 'Nutjobs' are posting here from BP?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Boomer1941]

I haven't heard his show. I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Im saddened that no one has paid any attention to the "Flames Underwater at the BP oilspill" comments. I looked into it, by watching ALL Live FeedsSometimes, as the current shifts or the robot shift, either or, you can see the release of a white cloudy substance, which is held up on an injection point out of a ROV!! Which has it's [arm] in the middle of the escaping oil plume. This White Cloudy substance turns the oil BROWN, which is why you see Brown and Black [Crude oil is not BROWN, it is BLACK. It turns BROWN with sunlight exposer and or Dispersants] Being there is no sunlight at 4,928FT, we can say it's dispersant. I am constantly trying to watch the live feeds to take a screen shot of the mishap, I have only seen it about four times, each with about 15 seconds before the cam is labeled "Not Recording". My first attempt at a screen shot was a big blur. I will continue to watch so I can capture this and prove to ALL that the oil spill is only HALF AS BAD as it's reported.

Just tuned in on Skandi - ROV 2 Live feed on ALL LIVE FEEDSTo the left you can see a metal rod[tube] releasing oxygen....
Shown with the Green Arrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

--------------------------------------------
Heres something to point out as to what people are calling "Flames" I do not know how to input an Image so here is my first-2nd-3rd-4th try. [
Uploaded with ImageShack.us]

The Green arrow shows the Flame, the Red arrow shows the injection rod, after which you can see below is the injection point for their Dispersant.

--------------------------------------------------------------
You cannot base your [Oil Spilled Since] estimate by what you can see top side [ On The Surface] It was reported that there are over a dozen oil "Plumes] that are 6 miles wide, 32 Miles long and 327FT thick. I believe these plumes are now being reduced in size by the dispersant being used as shown above. Either way, they are hiding the true size of the event from everyone, WE HERE AT ATS need to be vigilant in our efforts to provide proof of misconduct in every damn direction BP faces.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW IS IT ATS has NO members from the Gulf Coast?? I WANT IMMEDIATE SOURCES! Not dis and misinformation from the damn TELEVISION. I Will PAY people on ATS within the Gulf region to investigate.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

[edit on 9-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How can they arrest people for taking pictures?
I have trouble even imaging it in my mind, I cant even think that low.
UNBELIEVABLE

These clowns cant hide their mistakes for long.

Dont they understand... when millions of fish, birds, turtles and dolphins wash up on the shore it will become obvious how much they screwed up ?

Try and hide that you sick-greedy-sobs.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The trigger has been pulled and there is little the people can do about it. The weapon is like a bullet that gets larger as it travels incredibly slow.
This will wake people up but it will be too late. Money will no longer matter as the ripples of this event will spread like a cancer. With multiple events unfolding at once, the people will be hit with such a mental shock that they will know not what to do. Real estate in the south will be worthless. The people living there really need to put their thoughts out there a few weeks ahead to determine where they need to be long term. How will they react when they are told to leave? Where will they go? At the same time what if the following events where unfolding at once: War in the ME, NK, civil war in the US due to immigration issues, mass migrations from Latin America, invading armies to the US. Once the fear sets in around the globe, the nations get very edgy and it takes little to escalate things out of control when so much is happening at once.
You have choice at this point. Do what you want to do and find your way out of the game to carry on that experience. Enjoy life to it's fullest without fear. The other option is to prepare.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is bad, I mean really REALLY BAD.
Coast Guard Under 'BP's Rules', threatning arrest, and
confiscating film :

Video clip

*shocking* news clip, "Spill Will 'Cook The Birds' "
watch the short clip, (what BP dosn't want you to see)
(NEWS CLIP)

Reportedly Corexit the dispersant is toxic to marine life and
keep spilled oil submerged. The quantities used in the Gulf will create 'unprecedented underwater damage to organisms.' Corexit is also hazardous for humans:
main components are hydrotreated light petroleum distillates
(2-butoxyethanol), propylene glycol and sulfonic acid salt.
“The potential human hazard is: High.”
"can cause respiratory, nervous system, liver, kidney and blood disorders" in people according to the EPA.
Toxicity

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Not sure why some people have said they never heard of this guy, who is he,
etc etc. I will be honest, when MSM sends it over to their reporter live at the
scene, half the time i have never heard of them either. His claims are not so
absurd or unbelievable. I have a friend who's camera was taken when trying
to take pics in Grand Isle. It's happening. Of course BP wants the image you
think of to be smaller than it is. Everything this guy says should be considered.
I trust the little guys out there, the independents... Not the MSM and BP.
S+F

Ok There it is a first hand account of the treason.
Thank you keep.

NOW WHAT?

Nope, that is a second hand account. Still not proof of anything. Courts will not hear second hand accounts, why should you?

This thread is very confusing as there are people arguing this is true, not true and so far neither side has really proven either. Are there really no ATS members in that area?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kimchee

Nice work!! I like to psychologically profile people 'for fun'- Lol- and I got the same feeling with this post as I do sometimes on ATS threads ( although I have been proven quite wrong once on ATS- I cannot tell a lie!)

When they make their words mightier than something is not right. Usually the truth can be said as is- no defense or offensive- for it is merely... the truth!

S&F

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
then you wouldn't have an issue with posting some pics then would ya?
I'd be safisfied with no less than 20 pics..

Thx !~!!

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join