It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same exact boat that you are. This was the straw that broke the camel's back... I cannot in good faith continue to support the Israeli government as things stand now.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Sure dude/Dudette... Why not??

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The whole thing is so complicated that there is no easy solution.

Isreal shouldn't have been created, by the same right in the creation of Israel, native Indians in America or the Aboriginal people of Australia should also, within an earlier historical claim, be allowed to create their own Countries of origin. neither would ever be allowed to happen.

If Russia or China sided with either one of those two sets of indigenous people, to achieve their aim, I can't see people agreeing to that without a fight, maybe they would also be called terroists too.

However, Isreal exists and needs to be recognised as a State by the Palestinians and surrounding Islamic Countries.

Israel must also see and recognise the wrong they are doing to the Palestinian people, which has similarities to how Jewish people were treated by the Nazi's. the Palestinains need to be compensated, not just by land and access to its fair share of resouces but it needs help in being rebuilt, with mone directly from Israel. Area that are disputed need to become International territory until it's sorted out through an international court.
None of this will happen, as both sides have gone too far.

No-one can doubt that propaganda is evident on both sides, therefore it's upto the rest of the world to influence change in that area.

It happened in South Africa, arpartheid was dissolved due to people power and international pressure.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yissachar1 - gratulation on Your awakening.
It is nice but surprising to find a Jew not completely mad.

I think You are wrong on thinking that:
- it is sufficient to change the regime there.
- it is possible to replace current murderous regime/ State with righteuos regime / State there.
- it is possible to come to peace there.

Why ?
- people - Isreaelis - are sick/ brainwashed/ programmed with the talmudic teachings of jewish superiority and destiny,
- this is not only leaders which are sick there - I am affraid - it's most of isreelis there and the so colled jews around the world.
- the concept of State of Israel is based on myths/teachings from Torah and Talmud. The so called God of Torah led the so called chosen people to murder and theft. Ages later they still belive this and do the same - steal and murder.
- as long as people are divided and belive ideologies which blinds them - the Torah/ Jews, Bible/Christians, Koran/ Muslims, nationalism etc. we will live as slaves (to what someone else programmed) and enemies fighting for something with someone. People need to get free and live self conciously.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

- people - Isreaelis - are sick/ brainwashed/ programmed with the talmudic teachings of jewish superiority and destiny, - this is not only leaders which are sick there - I am affraid - it's most of isreelis there and the so colled jews around the world. - the concept of State of Israel is based on myths/teachings from Torah and Talmud. The so called God of Torah led the so called chosen people to murder and theft. Ages later they still belive this and do the same - steal and murder. - as long as people are divided and belive ideologies which blinds them - the Torah/ Jews, Bible/Christians, Koran/ Muslims, nationalism etc. we will live as slaves (to what someone else programmed) and enemies fighting for something with someone. People need to get free and live self conciously.

I tick most of those boxes.... So we cant change huh?? Most of Israel is suffering from PTSD, the Palestinians too.. They are just as ferverent...

Good news... We can change our minds... Or speak the truth because most know th truth anyway but as you saw in Israel where an MP was ejected from the Knesset for speaking truth, is any wonder why most keep it to themselves.. This is a start... Come on Am Yisrael!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Please, don't cry your crocodile tears here about Israel and then say they are pirates, your true nature and feelings about this nation are clear. At least stand up and don't be ashamed to admit your anti-Israel feelings here.

The facts are becoming clear that those on the ships weren't there to simply deliver aid. They were all dressed in masks and wore the same clothing. When the IDF dropped troops armed with paintball guns, they were attacked with clubs, knives, and small fire arms.

Please...the ships were given repeated warnings to divert from their course and go to a safe port where security could inspect their cargo and remove anything that could be used as weapons.

Your fake concern over the nation of Israel is transparent and phony.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"regime change" Isn't that what Ahmadinejad has been saying for years? Regardless of anything else you might think of the man, he was spot on when he said that an Israel regime change is necessary before there will be peace in the middle east.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thier leaders should know, it does not matter what nation or reilgion you are from, if we start judging people on those, then we are going back into the dark ages

Israel needs to stop this madness, they out of all nations shouldn't be doing what they are doing, they should know it is wrong, or else crazy people will start to think , that maybe hitler was on to something

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Can you hear what your saying? Your agreeing with a man like Ahmadinejad?! Dear God, thank God you and people like you weren't around during WW2, you might have thought that Hitler's Final Solution was inspiring as well!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

Isnt it funny how Ahmadinejad was prophesied to bring about the right conditions for the muslim Mahdi, and Netenyahu was also prophesied to build the throne of David?? Almost like they are working together no?? Or is this not a conspiracy site???

Think about it......

Or maybe is that for another thread??... I think soo.. Coming soon...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

Can you hear what your saying? Your agreeing with a man like Ahmadinejad?! Dear God, thank God you and people like you weren't around during WW2, you might have thought that Hitler's Final Solution was inspiring as well!

I think we'll turn that around on you. Can you you hear what you're saying? Did you think before you posted that?

Perhaps you should pause before completely disengaging your brain and posting statements like that.

When someone with whom you generally disagree speaks the truth, do you still disagree just because you don't like the person, even though you recognize that what he says is true? All that does is make you look stupid and ignorant. And, no, the two aren't the same thing.

The Iranian regime has its own faults, without a doubt. But the incessant Zionist misrepresentations about what Iran has said and is saying does nothing but keep the conflict at a dangerous level. And that is the intent, isn't it!

[edit on 6/2/2010 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The idea that these two things are some how linked shows me clearly your hatred has blinded you to reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I assure you that I didnt turn my brain off at all, and your racist terms against the nation of Israel, and washing over of the crimes of the Iranian government shows your true anti-semitic heart. I simply feel pity for you is all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

The idea that these two things are some how linked shows me clearly your hatred has blinded you to reality.

They certainly share major characterisitics.

And please, stop with the personal attacks. all that does is diminish your own credibility on this forum.

link   

Hatred to WHAT exactly??? The fact that Jews the world over are now in even WORSE danger because of this???

If you support people getting killed on international waters, or people dying because of the lack of meds and power... Keep on dude...

link   

Anti-semitic, haha, I knew someone would pull that card. You know those Palestinians are semites too right? Now are YOU anti-semtic?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Not personally attacking you at all, simply stating my opinion on your connecting of the dots in this issue. If you have difficulty dealing with someone who dissagrees with you then I would say your in the wrong web site.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

That reply didnt even make sense....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I am AM Yisrael... No racist terms there... Do you think you are going to be blessed or something for unwaivering support of Israel??? THIS Israel IS NOT IT.....

Yeshua on the throne....

THAT is Israel....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

They are in danger because of the overwhelming hatred of their race...not because of the fact that the IDF refused to compromise their blockade.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join